RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going Walkies [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:56 am

"I meant like outside out." Argent said, smiling as he lightly bopped her on the forehead, his voice slightly muffled. His hands, having found their destination, begin slowly rubbing circles on her butt, pressing down on the spot just below her tail every now and again. "C'mon. I'm already yours, but I'm even more yours for today. I'm not doing anything I please unless it's something that pleases you first."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:59 am

"Hmm..." Claire wrapped her legs around him, rubbing his lower back, sounding in thought as she brought his mouth up to the center of her chest, "Surprise me, Argie~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:05 am

"Don't test me or I'm picking the both of us up and walking us straight downstairs" Argent said jokingly as he pried her chest from his face, his hands copping a feel as he pushed her up then down, getting her chest back on his, their faces level.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:09 am

"Well aren't you a little nudist." Claire stroked his chin with a smile before sticking her tongue out and licking his lips a little, "If you insist. I'm fine with being seen naked, that's kind of why I live like that."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:29 am

"Hey, it's your rule. Who am I to go against it?" Argent said, his tongue playfully going against hers before prying her lips open to give her a deep kiss. "Well to bad, I'm not doing that. I'm the only one who's privy to this, no ifs, ands, or butts." He said, giving her a playful squeeze and spank.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:33 am

Giggling, Claire's eyes flashed as she decided to play around with him a bit. Moving her hand down to hold his on her butt, she whispers, "Do that again... please~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:37 am

Argent, not sure which she was referring to, simply does both again. True, he was surprised at her sudden reaction, but she seemed to be thinking straight, not the crazed lusty Claire from last night. Still he remains on his guard, reaching up to kiss her quickly. "Like that?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:26 am

"How about..." Claire kissed him back, stroking his side, "More... and harder?" she asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:39 am

Ok.... This was starting to worry Argent a little, his eyebrow furrowing as he spanked her again, rubbing the reddening spot after he did, wondering if he was going too far. "Claire... is it happening again?" He asked, a concerned look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:47 am

"Nah. I'm just playing with you. It does hurt a little bit though..." she rubbed herself against his arm before kissing him on the lips, "It's sweet that you're concerned though."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:53 am

"Jeez Claire, don't scare me like that." Argent said, heaving a sigh of relief as he reached up kissed back, rubbing the spot where he was spanking. "I'm your boyfriend, I'm supposed to be concerned. Sorry if it hurts though, but in my defense you asked for it." He said, sitting up and straddling her on his lip. "Does Eclair need a kiss on her booboo?" He said, leaning up to kiss her, lightly playing with her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:00 pm

"Eclair needs a kiss on her everywhere..." she squirmed a little bit, moving her hands to embrace him lightly around the neck, "Eclair wants to relax while her boyfriend does fun things to her."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:11 pm

Hefting by her underarms, Argent flips Claire on his lap, the both of them facing the same direction. "Well Eclair, who's incredibly cute when speaking in the third person, should relax already." He said, wrapping his arms around her waist, cooing into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:15 pm

"Mmmmmm..." Claire loosened her limbs and flopped onto him gently, head going to rest on his shoulder as she nibbled on his ear a slight bit, giving off a a quiet, muffled giggle.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:20 pm

"Ok, that's the 'Eclair wants to relax' part." Argent said softly, his hands sliding across her skin in opposite directions, one going up and the other going down. "Now, what was that other part?" He asked, his hand gently massaging Claire's chest, the other tracing circles on her belly before moving again. "Oh right. 'Her boyfriend does fun things to her'."

[Half fade once again]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:28 pm

Claire stretched after the fact, giving Argent a kiss on the cheek, "That was fun. There will be more fun things later, for you, I promise." she took his hand from her lower area and brought it to his mouth, poking him with it in the lips, "What do you think should be done with this?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:33 pm

"I'll be waiting happily for those things." He said, turning his head quickly when she wen't to kiss his cheek so her lips landed on his. As his hand was brought to his mouth, he laughs, pulling it away slightly. "If it were your hand, sure I'd know what to do. But seeing as it's mine, please enlighten me."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:42 pm

"I see. Well then, I'll help you." Claire took his hand and moved it onto her tail, closing his fingers around it, before lifting her hand to his lips, "Here's mine, so what will you do? And I hope it's not just a kiss on the hand, we can do that in public but not here..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:47 pm

"The things I do for love." Argent sighed giving a quick, soft laugh, his chest jostling the both of them as he stroked up her tail as he took two of her fingers in his mouth, biting gently as his tongue swirled around her middle finger. "So, am I doing what you hoped?" He said through his preoccupied mouth.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:11 pm

"Mmm, you are, keep it up sweetie." Claire herself took his other hand and took three of his fingers in, rolling her tongue between them cyclically and tickling them a bit from time to time, her tail, twitching slightly to the sites as he strokes it.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:39 pm

"Good to know." Argent said, suddenly finding his fingers, once again, moist. For a few seconds, he simply plays with her fingers with his tongue. "So, what exactly are you trying to accomplish with this?" He asked, falling backwards, bringing the both of them to lie down again, her lying directly on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:44 pm

"I dunno." Claire mumbled out, releasing his hand from her mouth and snuggling up to him, "There isn't much to do with you, and it would be rude and not fun to ignore you, so I figured we'd indulge ourselves into a little foreplay. It's a lot of time until nightfall, and your surprise~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:49 pm

"An appetizer sounds good." Argent said, absentmindedly rubbing her back, going from her rear to the nape of her neck then back again, as he thought about the possibilities behind the word 'surprise'. "But I don't think it starts hours before the main course. Though to be fair, I've had dessert already."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:53 pm

"I would consider my surprise, should you decide on it, more of a side dish than anything. But we'll see." she took his hand and draped it around and under her chest, sliding it upwards towards her chin to keep the bosoms in place, "So, anything in particular you'd like to do right now?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 6:56 pm

"Anything I'd like to do?" Argent asked sarcastically as he looked at his his watch on her nightstand. "Hmmmmm, there's you but it's still a while 'til dinner. So you wanna go anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:15 pm

"Anywhere you'd like to take me is fine by me. I don't mind exploring, as I'm sure you won't either." she rubbed his cheek with a grin, "I'm all ears for your suggestions."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:28 pm

"To be honest? I don't have any." Argent said, rubbing back affectionately. "All I've got is Claire on the brain so it's your call. Besides, I want to do something you want to this time. I feel like I've been lacking in that department." He added, kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Walkies [Closed]
Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next