RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going Walkies [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:15 pm

"Anywhere you'd like to take me is fine by me. I don't mind exploring, as I'm sure you won't either." she rubbed his cheek with a grin, "I'm all ears for your suggestions."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:28 pm

"To be honest? I don't have any." Argent said, rubbing back affectionately. "All I've got is Claire on the brain so it's your call. Besides, I want to do something you want to this time. I feel like I've been lacking in that department." He added, kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:31 pm

"Okay, I understand. In that case, we can go shopping!" Claire exclaimed happily, mouth darting to make out with him for another few good seconds, taking full pleasure in it before she skipped off of him and moved up to her cupboards on all fours, tail swaying as she looked through them for some clothes.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:48 pm

Standing up, Argent finds his clothes scattered about the room in various places. A moment later he's dressed, albeit a bit crumpled. Walking up to Claire, he presses himself against her back, hugging her waist and putting his chin against her shoulder as he cooed in her ear. "Need help in deciding?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:06 pm

"No, I'm good with that." Taking out a pair of stockings, a light blue miniskirt, a set of pink panties and bra and finally a lightish red tank top, she hands them to Argent, "But I miiiiight need help in getting dressed."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:17 pm

"You know, I'm starting to think you do that on purpose." He said, taking the clothes and putting them on the dresser. "Well c'mon then. Let's get you dressed." He said, sitting down on the bed, patting his lap.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:27 pm

Claire sat on the edge of his knees and slid herself upwards to bump her butt into his lower stomach, slender legs curling up and extending outwards, toes wriggling as she leaned on him to keep herself in the position, "Underwear first, naturally."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:38 pm

"Do you have to?" He asked, smiling smugly, the pink panties hanging on a finger. "Well, if it means they're for my eyes only, I'll have to comply." Leaning over, he slips them on her, pulling his finger away, letting the elastic snap on her skin as he lets go.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:01 pm

Giggling at the snap, she wriggled herself into them and once more slid up his legs with her butt, this time stretching her arms wide, "Bra next~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:40 pm

"I know, I know." He said, his hands cupping her chest, jiggling them as if adjusting something. For a few seconds, Argent simply does this in silence before he 'remembered' something. "Right, I knew i was forgetting something." He joked, putting the bra on the girl, once again fondling for a few seconds before clipping it on.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:47 pm

"Thanks for adjusting it Argie." Claire spoke without stressing whether the adjusting was serious or joking. Then she giggled, "Now slip on my stockings, but careful, make sure there's no wrinkles."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:55 pm

"You know," Argent said, pulling up on of the stockings on her leg, massaging as he went up. "It amazes me that you ladies go through all this trouble. I mean I appreciate it but this is a lot of work." He said, pulling up the other stocking, his then hands sliding up her stomach and hugging her. "So, I'm guessing shirt next?
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:58 pm

"We need to look our best in public so we can be however we want in private." she petted him, "Put on my skirt now, I'll put my eye contact in." she reached for the box.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:05 pm

"Damn, one letter off." He said, picking up the skirt, figuring out which way was front for a second. Slowly pulls it over her legs, lifting her with one hand by the rear to get it on properly before fixing the back in place. Shifting it a bit, he presses it flat against her lap. "You know, you don't need that, right?" He said, watching her put on the contact.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:08 pm

"Maybe not. But it helps sometimes. Not everyone finds heterochromia iridium normal, so I put them on so I don't stand out too much." she smiled somewhat weakly before rubbing her back against him, "Now, shirt, then we can pretty much leave."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:23 pm

"Does it matter if I find them beautiful?" Argent said softly into her ear. "Does it matter if I love you?" He asked, stroking her ears and tail gently. "And every single part of you?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:29 pm

"I know Argie..." she turned to hug him, "But it's not all that simple. I kind of got two ends of the raw deal, Faunus discrimination and the comments about my eyes. I try to go without but it's not always easy..." Claire rubbed her head against his cheek, "Privately, you can have me for all I am, but publicly it's simpler for both of us that I wear it."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:35 pm

"I'm not okay with that. I want people to see you. To know how amazing you are." He said, suddenly sincere as he stroked the back of her head, hugging back with the other arm.""But if that's what you want, I won't complain." Turning her so she sat on his lap, her legs to the side, hanging off the bed as he cupped her cheek. "I'll just wait 'til you're confident enough." He added, smiling as he looked straight into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:40 pm

"I try, but... baby steps." she shook her head, as if shaking to herself for her own words and actions, "Someday you'll share your multicolour Eclair with other people 24/7, but... not yet indeed."

Without a warning, she pushed him onto the bed and grabbed his hands, sliding them below her bra as she went in to kiss him for more or less a minute, the kiss filled with loving, caring lust. Afterwards she giggled, "Were you not in the process of dressing me up?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:10 pm

"I'll wait for that." He said as he fell backwards onto the bed. Kissing her, he forgets about what he's holding for the majority of the kiss, only managing a quick squeeze before she pulled away. "I was but you seem intent on distracting me." He said, laughing as he sat the both of the back up, Claire still in his lap and his hands still in place. "You mind dealing with your shirt? My hands are kinda busy."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:16 pm

"That'l be a tad hard with your hands there. Tell you what." she laughed and put her shirt down beside him, "Play for as long as you want so you'll be calmer when we leave. I don't mind, not now, not ever." she sighed softly and unclipped the bra, taking it right off and letting him do what he pleased.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:31 pm

"And I went through all the trouble of adjusting that when I put it on." He joked, bringing a hand up to hold her chin as he kissed her. "I just I'll have to 'adjust' it again later."

[Time skip for decency.]

"Once again," Argent said, tugging the shirt so that it fit nicely on her torso. "You spoil me too much. Lemme spoil you too, every now and then." Slowly, Argent sets her down back on the bead as  he stood up, offering her his arm.[/color]

Last edited by ecksdeeeXD on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:13 am

"It's not like I don't enjoy it..." Claire took up his arm and rose to he feet, flinging herself into another kiss, "Your attention is more than enough to spoil me... but I won't blame you for trying much, much more." she giggled and flicked him on the ear, "Let's go?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:20 am

"C'mon." Argent said, opening the door for her as they walked out of her room, rubbing his ear against her's. "I'm completely yours for the rest of the day so you call the shots. I'm not too good at shopping anyway." He added, looking down at his almost uniform attire.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:50 am

"That's okay, your only job is telling me I look good and paying for the things I buy. It's really not that hard." she slid her hand down his pants, "There're harder things in your life." she giggled before taking her hand back out and kissing him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:56 am

"And you're the reason for a couple of them." He said, guiding the pair towards the stairs. "Besides, no doing that in here. I don't mind if the other waiters see us but Minty could come out any second." He said as they neared the girl in question's door. "C'mon, let's go." Argent picks up the pace, walking slightly faster. "We will do indecent things later." He teased in her ear, emphasizing on using 'will' instead of 'can'.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:59 am

"That you can be sure of." she giggled and took his arm, placing his elbow between her breasts as she leaned on him and hugged the arm, closing her eyes dreamily for a moment and moving to match his pace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Walkies [Closed]
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next