RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going Walkies [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 1:09 pm

"Tee-hee! You love washing me, don't you, my little pervert." she said, putting on the cutest voice she could muster, at the same time her hands doing work of his lower back with the sponge. Soon after speaking she moved in closer and whispered into his ear, still with the voice, "You love ****ing me too, right, Onii-san?" she teased before giving him a quick kiss on the earlobe.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:42 am

"Do you really need to ask that?" Argent asked, his hand rubbing circles on her rear, tracing their way up her back as the water flowed over them. "I love everything there is to do with you." Slowly, Argent inched his way forwards, pushing the both of them fully into the shower. "The sex is just a bonus." Argent said, his hands sliding from her rear to her front.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:45 am

''You've got such a good way with words, you deserve all bonuses.'' she threw her arms around him and gave him a long kiss, rubbing the nape of his neck in the process, ''You're getting pruny~''
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:49 am

"So are you." Aregent cooed, kissing her back and feeling her fingertips on his neck. Claire would also be feeling his wrinkled fingers, his hands at resting on her hips. "C'mon, let's get out of the shower before we end up less clean than when we got in." He said, giving her rear a final squeeze and her tail a final tug.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:42 am

Giggling, Claire removed her hands from his neck, one going to turn off the water while the other rested idly on his chest. Putting the other hand beside the first one, she pushed herself off of him, palms tracing down his body, past his waist, hips and ending up around his crotch. She slid down to her knees and looked up at him, ''Leaving the shower completely clean wwiith me around? You've got much to learn, sweetie.'' She shuffled closer to him and removed her hands from him, replacing them on her chest.

[0.5 fade to black]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:49 am

Argent sat on the edge of the tub, his feet on the wet tiles of the bathroom floor, breathing a little deeper than normal. "Well that was an... eventful... shower." Argent said, looking at Claire beside him. "What did I do to deserve that?" He asked, laughing softly as he kissed her cheek and stood up. "Cause I gotta do it more often."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:27 am

''Deserve? Well, you became my boyfriend. You deserve that by default. Any time you ask, and some times when you don't.'' Claire licked her lips before getting up with him and wrapping a towel around him, scrubbing him dry, ''You sound tired. Run along to bed, we'll have ourselves a lazy day.''
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:37 am

"Me? Getting tired from that? No way." Argent said,taking the towel and wrapping the both of them in it. Pressing his chest against her back, he hugs her tightly, his fingers lightly tickling her sides, his chin pressing into the spot behind her ears. "Besides, we both know that if we get in that bed, we won't be lazy."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:23 am

Claire laughed at the tickling, tail wagging energetically. She rubbed her head against his chin, ''You can play around with my body, but I was gonna put on a movie or play a game. Let's have some relaxing alone time, and as reward...'' she took his hands and slipped them onto her butt, ''I'll let you try something new~''
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:28 am

"You're too good to me." Argent said, kissing her cheek as he walked the both of them to the bed, still wrapped in the towel. "Let me spoil you once in a while." Picking her up by where she placed his hands, he lies her down on the bed, moving to lie down beside her. "I'm gonna need a breather before I can 'try' anything though, so right now all you get it hands and this." He said, kissing her cheek once more, his hand once again resting on her chest.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:20 am

"Hehe. I meant you can 'try' later, maybe tonight. This is fine too, you can play around like this with little effort." she tussled his hair, tail flopping onto him lazily. She moved one hand to grab his towel and unwrap him, throwing it away, the other hand reaching for her Scroll as she giggled, "So... I suppose you'd rather occupy yourself with me, but any specific movie you'd like to see?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:25 am

"Ladies choice. I've got fine entertainment right here." Argent said, adjusting her so the her head lay on his chest, her bosom pressing against his side. Slowly, his right arm wraps around her shoulder, keeping her close as he strokes the base of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:45 am

Claire scrolled through her movies and found a suitable one, smiling, "This one then. I've seen it a few times before but it's always fun. Even if you choose not to watch, the voices are a pleasant background noise."

Connecting her Scroll to a projector, she starts the movie on the opposite wall, bringing Argent's head right between her bosoms as she gave off a pleasant sigh, starting to run her fingers through his lock of hair.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:54 am

"Nice choice." Argent said, reaching up to rub her ears before putting his hand on her thigh, absentmindedly stroking her tail as he watched the movie. "I guess that onii-san line should've hinted to me that you like this kinda stuff." He said, attempting to look up at her but only getting a view of her chin, his hair brushing against her chest.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:00 pm

Claire smiled at his compliment and statement, "More-so me playing cutesy to you to see how you'd react." she snuggled up to him into a better position, pulling him to rest his chin on her chest, "And considering all that I could do to you there, you reacted normal enough."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:07 pm

"Claire, you're always cutesy. Sometimes just a little bit more sexy and cute." He said, stroking her ears and hair, not really paying attention to the movie anymore although, as she had said, the voices provided excellent background noise. "What's 'normal enough' supposed to mean though? Did you expect me to take you right then and there?" Argent said, his hand sliding up and down her back now. "Even I know when I should please my girl." Argent said, kissing the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:17 pm

"I mean the thing that's bumping against my leg now." she bent her leg and rubbed his inner thighs, "It was interested. And I said normal enough because it always seems like it is." Claire giggled at that and tickled below his chin, "Not that I ever mind~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:25 pm

"Of course it was interested." Argent said, softly rubbing her rear. "I have a perfect reason to be interested." One of his hands slides up towards her tail, stroking methodically, the other still massaging. "And to be fair, it was your fault."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:23 pm

"I'd be insulted if it was anyone else's but mine fault" Claire leaned up to give Argent a quick kiss on the nose, "I'm happy that I turn you on... Because you turn me on a lot too. You just can't see it most of the time."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:22 am

"I feel honored that I'm able to do that." Argent said, hugging her close by the waist, her soft, still damp hair brushing his cheeks as he held her in place, his lips lightly brushing her's. "Now concentrate on your movie so you don't notice me looking at you." He added, putting her back onto her spot on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 6:36 am

Claire giggled and turned her attention back to the movie, drawing circles on Argent's chest offhandedly, letting her leg slowly run up and down his.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:07 am

[Time skip 2 hours, 41 minutes, and 48 seconds.]

Slowly, the after credits scene ends and the scroll lights back up showing the movie menu. Argent doesn't notice though, his past five minutes occupied with watching the rise and fall of Claire's chest and rubbing her shoulders, pressing her chest to his each time he completed the motion.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:36 am

"Ah, that was lovely." Claire sighed and rubbed Argent's head, smiling, pushing his head into her chest, "Not bored yet?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:39 am

"Nope, I'm fairly entertained." Argent said, his bands moving from her shoulders to around her waist, kissing his new pillows, blowing lightly onto them. "How bout you? Need me to... do anything? Or we could go out if you're bored." He said, his hands sneakily moving downwards as he did.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:49 am

"We're already going out, sweetie." Claire giggled once more and shook her chest to the sides, running one hand down his, "Just play around for now, however you please. Your pleasure is mine."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:56 am

"I meant like outside out." Argent said, smiling as he lightly bopped her on the forehead, his voice slightly muffled. His hands, having found their destination, begin slowly rubbing circles on her butt, pressing down on the spot just below her tail every now and again. "C'mon. I'm already yours, but I'm even more yours for today. I'm not doing anything I please unless it's something that pleases you first."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:59 am

"Hmm..." Claire wrapped her legs around him, rubbing his lower back, sounding in thought as she brought his mouth up to the center of her chest, "Surprise me, Argie~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Walkies [Closed]
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next