RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going Walkies [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:46 pm

Claire, meanwhile, took off her underwear and tossed it onto the bed beside Argent. She opened a small side door, one which used to house a wardrobe, and disappeared inside the small room, turning on the light inside but not too bright to make sure she wouldn't wake him up.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:50 pm

The thump of cloth beside him caused one of Argent's eyes to open, seeing light coming through the crack under a door. Huh. I've been wondering what was in there. He thought, shutting the eye again and sighing deeply. Wonder if I'll find out.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:55 pm

For another hour or so the only sounds coming from the room would be clanking of metal, occassional ringing and a Claire's cheerful whistling, though all would be somewhat muffled in an attempt to let Argent have his nap.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:03 pm

Well that doesn't bode well. Argent thought, his eyes popping open at the sound of the metal. He had fallen somewhat asleep, his body eager for it after a restless night but the sounds coming from behind the door caught his attention more than his lack of dreams.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:10 pm

After the hour has passed, Claire emerged from the room, basked with light, only thing being worn would be a very see-through apron over her front. In her hand, a silver tray, with a plate of bacon and eggs alongside two buttered-up toast slices, a jug of hot water, a cup, some teabags and coffee granules and a little saucer of milk, beside a small bowl of sugar. She moved over to him swung one leg around him and sat down on his crotch, wiggling a little to make sure he would be awake and settling the breakfast in front of him, on his chest.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:23 pm

The sudden pressure on his body causes his eyes to open, though was already awake for the past fifteen minutes. "Impressive." Argent said, getting the small view of the tray that he could from his angle. "Would I be wrong to assume that's for me?" He said, smiling smugly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:40 pm

"You would be." Claire raised the tray to let him sit up and put it off to the side, "It's for both of us." she gave him a cheerful smile, traces of her earlier sorrow now gone completely. She removed herself from him and twirled, "You like?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:57 am

"I like" Argent said, smiling up at her. True he didn't know what she was referring to, whether it was the treat, just the attire, or both, but Argent knew that he definitely liked it. Looks like she's back to normal. Well, as normal as this could be. He thought, carefully standing up to avoid spilling what was on the tray. "I might be dreaming." Walking up to her in two steps, he pulls her close with one hand around her waist, the other lightly holding her chin. "Prove me wrong."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:24 am

"This proof enough?" Claire slipped her hand down his body and gave him a few playful squeezes, "Or maybe..." she pretended to think for a moment before moving in to give him a long, deep deep kiss, tail beginning to wave more furiously than a rudder of a drunken sailor's boat.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:34 am

"Yup, that'll do it." Argent said, returning the kiss, his hands fiddling with the hem of the apron. "But, I gotta know, which Claire am I talking to before I try and prove it myself." He asked, his voice getting slightly more serious.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:36 am

"Which Claire? There's only one Claire, your Claire." she giggled, despite his serious tone, "You would have to elaborate on that, and eat your food soon before it goes cold."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:40 am

"I mean the Claire from last night." Argent said, a hint of sadness in his voice as he remembered the recent events. "I don't want to lead you on then suddenly leave you hanging again." He said, kissing her softly, stroking her hair. "Now tell me, which Claire am I talking to?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:44 am

"Oh..." Claire said, also slightly saddened by the memory. She breathed in and put on her happy face again, "The one you took to dinner, movie and ice skating." she pulled herself up and encompassed him, "The one who wouldn't mind if the apron stayed on..." she whispered playfully, pressing her entire body against him through the thin, veil-like material.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:55 am

"And the one I can love without feeling guilty." Argent said, kissing her just as deeply as she did earlier. "The one I can love-slash-make love to without holding back." He added in a teasing tone, hoping to cheer her up again. "C'mon, you're right though. Let's get you some breakfast." He said, taking her by the hand and leading her to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:02 am

"Making love can come later. And I wasn't joking about keeping the apron on." she winked at him before following him and sitting down on the bed in front of the tray, sniffing the air, tail wagging having slowed down but still be visible behind her. She took the boiled water and set into making herself a cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:23 am

Sitting down on the bed, Argent takes a pillow and puts it on his lap, both for a makeshift table and for some shred of decency while they were eating. Taking a fork, he skewers a strip of bacon, taking half of it in one bite, poking the rest of it at Claire's mouth. "Aaaaah." He teased, smiling smugly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:39 am

Claire chomped on the piece of bacon being offered, smiling happily as she did. Copying Argent, she took a strip of bacon and put it in her mouth before waving it towards him, "Mmmmph!" comes a muffled invitation as Claire leans over towards him, her now free hands moving to replace anything Argent put on the pillow back onto the tray and to remove the pillow from him, throwing it off to the side without a care.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:48 am

Argent was drinking some coffee when he noticed Claire and stood up to sit next to her. "Don't play with the food, Claire." He said jokingly as he pulled the bacon from her mouth as he kissed her, his hands exploring underneath the apron. Coffee and bacon. Not bad. A few seconds later, he stops, his hands going back to the fork, picking up a slice of toast and taking a bite of it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:56 am

Claire pouted at Argent, "You meanie... tease..." she slipped herself sidewards to sit on Argent's lap, making sure her posture didn't interfere with his meal as she herself started sipping her tea and continued with the bacon, "I gotta say though, I could eat meat all day~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:59 am

"Woooow. Learning to be subtle, I'm impressed." He said, hugging her close as he took another sip of his coffee. Emptying the cup, he sets it back down on the tray, his lips now busy playing with Claire's neck. "That a standing offer?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:03 am

"For you, Argie, any time~" she started massaging his thighs with her legs, hands moving to bring his arms back up to the level which she knew he always loved, "I'll let you get rough with me once more, but I WILL be in control that time."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:14 am

"Hehe. You're forgetting one thing though." Argent said, booping her on the nose and he picked her up in his arms as he stood up. "Sanitation ethic requires us to not exchange bodily fluids over a table" He said, gesturing to their makeshift table on the bed, chuckling as he brought up a familiar line.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:22 am

"That is true. In that case..." Claire wrapped herself around him and pulled back to roll onto the floor, giggling as he landed on top of her. She booped him with her tail, "We'll do it on the floor!" she said before giving off a few playful dog pants.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:32 am

Not saying a word, Argent smiles as he seals her lips with his, one hand moving under her apron, the other reaching behind her back to tug at the bow holding it in place. However, with Claire lying on her back this proves to be much more difficult. Giving up with undoing the knot, he simply pulls the apron to the side, baring her chest."Whatever you say."

[Fades for the fade god]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:41 am

"Argie!" Claire toppled onto him before another deep make-out round, "You've been practicing, haven't you? Yes you haaaave~" she dug his head into her chest and rolled around the floor, giggling happily like a little girl while she did.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:01 am

"Practice? How could I practice something I need you to do?" Argent said, putting one hand on the small of her back, resting his head on the other. "I'm just learning which of your buttons to push." He said, slowly walking his fingers up her back.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:06 am

"Well, you're learning well." she said, nuzzling up to him, her tail wearily setting itself on her back, "Someday, maybe if we ever decided to 'seal the deal' I'll let you have fun without anything... dampening the experience, tee-hee~" she moved her head back up to his face and gave him another long make-out, turning him to lay on top of her afterwards, "I prefer to look up at you anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Walkies [Closed]   Going Walkies [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Walkies [Closed]
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next