RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]

Go down 
+6
Shemskis
SentientSnake
Icrus505
ecksdeeeXD
Aphrodisiac
Queso
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:16 pm

Argent thinks for a moment. "Hmm...." He said, closing his eyes with a sage-like look on his face. "Fair enough. Fine." Taking a moment, he reruns his wording through his head twice to make sure he covered all the bases. "Stays clothed, no sex related talk including innuendos, no touching yourself but touching others is allowed only on other people's dares."
Back to top Go down
Vox

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:24 pm

Fayza was silent a moment, before tilting her head, her eyes going to Daisy.

"Hey. What's the punishment for not doing a dare, this time? It didn't come up."

Slowly, she turned back to Argent, and crossed her arms.

"'Cause punishments are better than things being boring as hell."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:40 pm

"Well someone's ticked." Argent replied, chuckling a little louder this time. "That's why I made the dare. Thought I'd rustle your jimmies." Thinking for a moment, starting from scratch with a new dare, he settles on one. "Alright, redact those last dares. I dare you to be my obedient pet cat for the rest of the game." He teased, patting the space on the space next to him, downing his drink.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:42 pm

Fayza looked at Argent a while, saying absolutely nothing, before draining her drink, crawling over to him, and flopping down in his lap.

"Nyaaaaah," she said as she rolled over, and started batting at his nose softly.

Fayza did not take half-measures... though she was fairly certain 'obedient' and 'cat' were mutually exclusive...

"Daaaaaissssyyyy. Mewth or Dare-nya?" She sat up on Argent's lap, putting her hands on her head like cat ears. One twitched.

... That was probably going to get annoying after a bit. She didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:54 pm

Daisy watched as Fayza crawled over to Argent and started acting like a cat, the corners of her mouth lifted slightly, amused by the sight of Fayza acting like a cat, but still annoyed with herself that she had accidentally force Hoshi into seven minutes in Heaven with Aphelion, this reminded Daisy about Hoshi, and the fact she was a cat faunus, Daisy looked over to Hoshi and thought to herself Would she think this is racist? Daisy was soon snapped out of thought by Fayza asking her the question, Daisy thought it over but decided on dare, she didn't exactly desire letting Fayza have even more knowledge about her sex life than she already did, Daisy made a D shape with her hand, pointing the shape in Fayza's direction to show her answer.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:57 pm

"Haaaa, you offered me the D." It was a bad joke. But it seemed like the kind of joke Neko Neko Fayza should make. Because cats were dumb. Fayza wasted no time in pointing at Aoife. "Make out with the firebird."

She was a cat. Cats were not big on foresight, or planning. Cats were kind of dumb.

... Well. So was Fayza. But she amped it up to eleven. Because cat.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:03 pm

David looked from Daisy then to Aoife. He just sunk lower into the back of the room. I see this not ending well. He simply thought as he tried to make himself smaller. He watched to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:06 pm

Hoshi stayed looking at one spot on the wall in deep thought until she heard the word cat, her ears pricking up and tail moving slightly until she realized it wasn't somebody commenting on her but on Fayza and it not being a comment but a dare. She watched Fayza pretend to be a cat and felt slightly strange, seeing somebody acting like a cat with her being a cat faunus and felt slightly a bit offended by her actions but was willing to let it go as it was a dare although it kept bugging her slightly. She shuffled closer to Daisy, their sides touching, before sending her "Later you might have a cat of your own curled up on you lap"

Last edited by Dark Soul on Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:07 pm

As Fayza sat on his lap, Argent laughed, her weight not really being a problem. Reaching up, he scratches behind her hand-ears but stops as she hears her dare. Putting his hand back down, Argent frowns, shooting a glance at the two couples involved. Leaning in, he brings his mouth close to her ear and whispers "You sure bout that dare, princess?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:10 pm

"You said cat. Cats are dumb. Ergo, I made a dumb dare-nya."

Hoshi didn't even occur to her until after she had said it, and she looked up at the Faunus.

... And she had nothing. She just looked guilty and looked away. "... Cat. Not Faunus. Cat."
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:11 pm

Daisy frowned slightly at Fayza's joke, it wasn't that funny, and it didn't make sense since she didn't have a dick, but it was Fayza afterall, and Fayza gonna Fayza, so Daisy's slight frown lifted quickly and was replaced by a slight smile. When she was given the dare, Daisy looked over at Aoife, she didn't want to cheat on Hoshi, but it was only making out afterall. The thought of vengeance at Hoshi and Aphelion crossed her mind, but Daisy quickly cleared those thoughts, she was the one who told them to do it, and it was only 7 minutes in Heaven, how much could Hoshi and Aphelion do in that time? Daisy looked back to Fayza and pointed at the middle of the room, then at the bathroom door, inquiring where she wanted the dare to take place. When Hoshi sent Daisy her telepathic message, Daisy turned back to Hoshi and sent Hoshi, I love you, and no matter what we do in this game, can you promise we will continue loving each other? Worried about the dare just given to her, and the dare Daisy gave to Aphelion.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:13 pm

"Gods Dammit Fayza, stop with your discriminatory shit... Your cat ears suck too, at least put some effort." Aphelion scrunched up his plastic cup and threw it at Fayza before grabbing Aoife's face, "And I'm taking some of that first~" With that, he started making out with her, sticking to her mouth like a leech and hugging her tighter.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:16 pm

Fayza didn't react when Aphelion threw the cup at her, except to lick some of the beer that was still in it off the back of her hand. Cat style. "Just following instructions." She tilted her head. "Kinda protective nyow, though, aren't you?" She giggled, before looking back at Daisy.

She tilted her head, an entirely too predatory grin crossing her face.

"In here, nya~"

Fayza got off Argent's lap, crawling around behind him entirely too quickly for someone, well, crawling, and climbed up to sit on his shoulders, before biting his head.

"IMF FROMT OF EBBRYWUN, NYAAAAA~!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:22 pm

"You're really taking this dare to heart, aren't ya?" Argent asked, laughing as she licked her hand. When she hops off his lap though, he watches curiously as she skittered behind him falling forwards onto his chest. "Hey," He said, pressed against the ground. "If I did that thing where I pinch the back of your neck, would you freeze up?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 4:31 pm

Blushing heavily at the dare and subsequent make out session with Aphelion, she hesititently breaks the kiss and stands up, "Excuse me for a moment. I must retrieve something." With that, she quickly walks out of the room before returning after a few minutes, now wearing a pair of fake cat ears with another band in her hands, strolling over to Fayza and placing them on her head, "I want these back after we are done. Should let you focus on acting better. Also? If you had called Cat Faunus dumb? I would kill you without my aura for insulting my mother." With that, she looked at Daisy, "Well if we are to make out, guess you can come sit on my lap or something. I 'unno." With that, she returns to sit on Aphelion, making soft purring noises while she rubs cheeks with him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 4:33 pm

Aphelion looked sad as Aoife left the room but visibly perked up when she brought the cat ears with her. When she sat on him and rubbed cheeks, he returned the favour and kissed her before hugging her, "Well, I'm keeping you here, so if you two are gonna make out it's gonna be on me." he said strongly before kissing Aoife again, "Just don't singe her tongue too hard Kitty~"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:22 pm

Fayza was, despite acting like a stupid cat, understandably quite cautious when Aoife approached, but when she just placed the cat ears on her head, she stopped preparing to repeat the events following her incident with Melissa and Sora.

Instead, she just looked at Aoife for a minute before ceasing to bite Argents head and licking the back of her hand. "Nyah, I don't even have a litter- little problem with Faunus. ... Actual cats, however, I say are retarded as a reversible spiked nut cup. So I'll act the par-"

She stopped speaking suddenly, as she tackled David and bit his nose.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:28 pm

David looked up a in slow motion, as Fayza tacked him. Crap. He looked up in terror as she was on him. Then...she bit his nose. "Um......what?" He asked in a confused way. He just waited for her to get off.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:04 pm

When Aoife went out to get the ears Daisy tilted her head a bit in confusion Is she finding a way out of the dare she thought to herself, wondering if Aoife had simply ran away, but when she returned Daisy smiled, the image of Fayza with cat ears was even funnier than before. Daisy agreed to Aoife that she should sit on her lap, it would make everything easier, however, when Aphelion said he wanted them to do it on his lap, Daisy frowned slightly as his request, but eventually gave in to it, she just wanted to get it over with. She slowly stood up and walked over to Aoife, sitting on her lap and wrapping her legs around both Aoife and Aphelion, Daisy then put her hands behind Aoife's head, bringing her own head closer until both of their lips met, when her tongue slipped into Aoife's mouth Daisy felt strange, she hadn't kissed anyone other than Hoshi since they had met, she had only felt her sandpaper tongue for three months straight, the feel of another human's tongue was quite rare to her, she prefered the roughness of Hoshi's, but a human's tongue wasn't exactly bad.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:42 pm

Hoshi shot Fayza a angry look her mad rating with Fayza now at a 3 out of 5 getting close to bitch slapping for the way she had mentioned faunus finding it racist she even thought that cats were cat faunus. Her attention was suddenly turned towards Daisy, hearing her telepathically, and putting on a brave face actually kinda afraid this ToD would end their relationship with some ****ed dare or truth and with the two dares which had concerned them so far Hoshi could only see it getting worse. She responded with sending "I will always love you no matter what, just lets not do something we regret to badly" she watched as Daisy got up and kissed Aoife, feeling a part of herself scream out that this wasn't right but keeping herself together
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:57 pm

Emerald turned toward the sight of Fayza tackling David and said with dry humor, "David, what is with you and cat ladies?" Hahahaha, I knew you had some humor deep in that soul of yours good buddy! You should let it out more. I have no idea what you're talking about. He settled his chin on his fist in a sort of bored look.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:49 pm

David looked over at Emerald. "Never. Talk. About. Wonderland." He said in a serious tone. he then looked to Fayza. "Can you get off please?" David wasn't comfortable with a women twice his size on top of him. Not to mention her biting his nose.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:57 pm

Emerald tilted his head slightly, saying, "What's wrong with Wonderland? I thought it was an interesting experience. I even got a parting favor." He then thought inside his head, Speaking of which, you in there? I don't think he enjoys social gatherings. More of a fighting guy. Shame, oh well. Emerald continued watching Fayza terrorize David, more interested in the poor guy's torture than the dare that was currently in progress.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:29 pm

Blushing, she glances at Aphelion before trying her best to smirk, though failing horribly as she turns back. One hand holding the kiss together, Aoife uses her other to drop Daisy's trousers, shifting so she can lift the girl's top, letting Aph (and everyone else) see what she is wearing underneath. Finally breaking the kiss a few seconds after, she inspects Daisy herself with a small giggle, "Not my kind of undies, but you are like Mel in a few ways..."

Last edited by Frankenstein Joe on Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Frak you Queso , making me edit)
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:32 pm

Aphelion massaged Aoife's stomach as the girls made out. When Daisy's clothes were raised, he peeked curiously and kept his gaze on her figure, hug on Aoife tightening, not even trying to hide the blatant staring as he nuzzled Aoife, "Y'oughta try that new style though~"
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:55 pm

Daisy blushed and looked away as Aoife started to undress her, despite the fact that she was wearing her regular latex BDSM trousers, her underwear was rather plain, yet it was still embarrassing, when Aoife broke the kiss Daisy's eyes shifted back to her, noticing Aphelion behind her, staring at her, if she could speak, she would tell him to stop staring at her breasts, but alas, she was mute. When Aoife said that she was "like Mel in a few ways" Daisy was, and looked confused, she had never met Melissa and didn't know who she was, but by the way Aoife spoke, it seemed to not be a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:13 pm

After a few seconds of smiling at the show, Argent refilled his drink and emptied it twice. Hopping up, swaying slightly, he trots over to Fayza, picks her up by the waist, and throws her over his shoulder with his hand firmly on her rear out of habit. "Sorry bout my cat." He said to David, trying to keep Fayza still as he walked back to his spot, ignoring Daisy's state of dress, and sat her down on his lap. Looping his arms around her waist, he holds on tight as he lightly clamps his teeth on the scruff of her neck... if she had any scruff to begin with. "Yow bein a bad kitteh." He said, through the bite trying to keep her still, "Bettah b'have ow ah ain't lettin go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next