RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]

Go down 
+6
Shemskis
SentientSnake
Icrus505
ecksdeeeXD
Aphrodisiac
Queso
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:43 pm

Blinking as she receives the underwear, she moves forwards and pockets it with a cat like smile in return to Hoshi, muttering under her breath, "Four now~" Getting up, she says in a rather polite voice, "Excuse me while I use a lavatorum, for I need to do a number one." Walking into the bathroom, she instead simply takes out the pants and overlooks them, "Somehow I didn't think she'd wear this kind of stuff..." Shrugging, she puts them on to go with her matching bra acquired from Daisy, walking back in afterwards, "Also. Apparently mister 'I'll break all the dares because I got laid what makes me grumy' doesn't want me on their lap anymore. So-" With that, she moves over to Daisy, moving to lay on their lap alike Hoshi, "I have chosen a new place."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Dave simply looked over and shrugged. "It's not that I don't want you on my lap.......just figured you would get uncomfortable is all. That, and I think Boyo would like to forget most of tonight so." He said before reaching for his bag and pulling out a large bottle of vodka. He then leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:59 pm

Hoshi's ears twitched as Aphelion began to scratch them, nuzzling towards the hand and purring as her tail was stroked enjoying the feeling and being to drunk to realise who it actually was. When she was reminded it was her turn she drunkenly pointed around the room before stopping her finger pointing at Aoife "You!...truth or dare, your choice"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:32 pm

"Know what? You can have my first truth." Snickering, she decides to add on, "You can also be my first Cat Faunus if you know what I mean. But that is a different scenario." Smiling slyly, she runs her hand down Daisy's side, watching for a reaction, "Don't worry though, I won't try anything to either of you without consent, dummies."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:53 pm

"hmmm shame I had the best dare lined up for you....it would show off some of your features if they were there of course and I would really want to be your first cat faunus nothing to grope round front, its a shame because apart from that your pretty cute but nothing compared to my Daisy chain she said giggling drunkly as she continued to nuzzle the hand drunkly. "anyway why dont we get this done, tell me, why are you so obsessed with taking panties and bras she said drunkly and inquisitively
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:58 pm

Emerald sighs and shakes his head. "This game bores me." He gets up hearing, Wait! At least call the Beacon Guard on them! I wouldn't waste there time with this. Ugh! He walks toward the door, before stopping and asking Dave, "You said David won't remember any of this correct?"
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:58 pm

Daisy was confused when Hoshi went to sit on Aphelion's lap and began calling him master, Daisy assumed it was because she was extremely drunk, Daisy didn't really mind it, as long as nothing too sexual happened. When Aoife sat down on Daisy's lap, Daisy didn't enjoy it, she didn't like having anyone but Hoshi on her lap, but it wasn't bad enough for Daisy to try and prevent it, so she just went with it and let Aoife sit down. At Aoife's remark and her running her hand down Daisy's side, Daisy pushed Aoife's hand away with a small glare. At Aphelion and Hoshi's increasing interactions, Daisy began to feel more uncomfortable, made worse by the conversation between Hoshi and Aoife, Daisy began shifting slightly in her seat, but stopped when Hoshi complemented her and called her "Daisy chain", it comforted her. When Hoshi asked the question, Daisy was also intrigued, she had no idea why Aoife was taking them, to emphasise her curiosity, she gave Aoife a little nudge in the back, prompting her to answer.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:02 pm

Dave looked up at emerald and shrugged. "Bits and pieces." He said as he looked around. "Now let me ask this......are you really wussing out lad? I can imagine you, but that red one.........I figured he was better then this."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:16 pm

"Wussing out is not the term, I'd use. Frankly, I haven't been called since the start of the game. I'd say that just means I am unwelcome," Emerald answers. Oi! Let me out! Fine. Emerald mutters, "Fragmentation." And a clone of Emerald with red hair and eyes appears next to him. "Goodbye," Emerald says as he walks outside, closing the door.

Almandine stretches, "Alright! It's good to be out!" He looks over at Dave and asks, "Can I use your scroll? I want to know how much alcohol I need to get just between drunk and dead."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:23 pm

Dave immediately grabbed his bag and put it behind him. "Well lad I don't think so. Your his more deviant side, which implies......you wouldn't waste any time to rat on all of us. Why not just sit down and find how much it would take yourself." He said as he held his bottle out to him.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:03 pm

Almandine grabs the bottle and takes a gulp. "Huh, I guess it'll take a bit to work. Also, you don't know me. If you think me so predictable, you are horribly mistaken."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:15 pm

Argent simply watched the events unfold drunkenly, drinking and not speaking a word.
Given he wasn't speaking cause he was staring at Fayza's chest and that his alcohol addled mind probably wouldn't be the best speaker as it was. His drunken head was thinking up a plan of how to get his cat back though, although his only plan at that time was to walk over and put his head on her lap. As Almandine showed up and Emerald left, Argent didn't notice, only wondering in the back of her head why his colors looked different.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:29 am

"Well, it's because they are like pro-" Stopping as she goes to reveal it, Aoife blushes slightly and states, "A-Actually. I'd like a punishment. And yes, I'll do your dare if that is the case..." Glancing at Fayza, she smirks slightly, Hell. Even she'd think it is weird. Not exactly stating in front of her why I keep my trophies. "Anyway. What is the punishment for keeping a secret a secret, my little cat comrade?
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:19 am

Hoshi smiled widely and evilly as she had the chance to punish Aoife. She stretched on Aphelions lap before smiling evilly directly at Aoife "Well...since your not doing the truth about the claimed undies and bras....may as well show them off, my dare for you is for you to go the rest of the game wearing just the items of clothing you have claimed before this dare...and your punishment for not answering the truth is that you are my bitch, so bitch i want a glass of vodka" she kept her evil drunken smile up as she waited for Aoife to do as commanded.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:33 am

"..Excuse me then, I'll get changed in the bathroom." Walking to the other room and getting changed, she comes back out with just her underwear on, though they were covered up by the claimed underwear so that the bra could only be seen by the strap and the pants where the hole for Hoshi's tail would be, passing her clothing to Aphelion, she goes to Daisy's fridge, quickly rummaging around until she found some Vodka, grabbing it and a glass before pouring the first into the second and walking to give it to Hoshi, moving over to her side and sitting, "My turn now?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:17 pm

Almandine quickly replied to the girl who had just come out of the bathroom with multiple sets of undergarments, "That's right."
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:57 am

Daisy was glad that Aoife was off of her lap now, even if it was breaking one of her dares, Daisy didn't really mind, especially since Aoife was almost naked now. Daisy was getting worried by Hoshi's recent dominant behaviour Damn, I thought I was the dominant one Daisy had also picked up on Hoshi's increasing sexual activity and Daisy didn't think that booze was the only cause for it, Daisy had been neglecting Hoshi sexually quite recently and it was probably because of Daisy's recent heavy drinking, Daisy reckoned that Hoshi was feeling neglected by Daisy and that was the cause for her increase in sexual activity, Daisy wanted to put this right. Hoshi, can I speak to you in private, in the bathroom for a moment? Daisy sent Hoshi via telepathy.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:10 pm

Almandine tapped his foot as no one said anything. Slowly he tapped it louder and louder until people in the room downstairs would be able to hear him. Finally, he stopped suddenly and asks Aoife out of agitation, "Are you going to ask anyone, or what?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:54 pm

Hoshi took the Vodka off Aoife with a drunken smile and said "Well thank you for the vodka...your looking more revealing now, more suiting to your personality..." Her attention was turned to Daisy as she heard her telepathic message and sent one in return stating "Well we are in private, nobody can hear us silly, what's up my Daisy chain, you seen upset and soberish, you need to get happier"
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:26 am

Daisy didn't react to Hoshi's reply and simply shook her head slightly and replied with another telepathic message reading: I need to show you something too, something private. And I'm not drinking, I've quit drinking forever, that's also a part of something I want to speak to you about. Without waiting for a reply, Daisy stood up from the bed and walked over to the bathroom, opening the door and waiting for Hoshi.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:57 am

Growling at Hoshi, with the agitated question Aoife turns to glare at Almandine, slowly moving  to reveal the scabbard of Fires Lamentation from under her pile of clothes, " 'What' seems like a good answer if you take that tone with me. Though you did make yourself a target, truth or dare?" Moving to cover her weapon again, she sits next to Hoshi and Aphelion once more, Lamentation still in reach in case she decides to snap and rend everyone in the room.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:59 pm

Almandine grins, seeing how her threat of harm won't do anything to him. When she asks him he thinks, About damn time. He replies, "Dare."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:09 pm

"You have to sit in your underwear only for the rest of the game." Smiling slightly, she decides to give him a relatively tame dare, "Punishment would be until next round." The smile turning into more of a smirk, she then shifts in her clothing, looking at Argent, "Enjoying your cat by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:40 pm

"Alright," Almandine replies. He kicks off his shoes and pulls off his socks. He drops his cloak, takes off his shirt, and pulls down his pants to show some dark green boxers. He sits down on his pile of clothes cross-legged and thinks, I'm sure even Mr. boring would have done this dare, oh well. Thinking about the internal clock he has going he figures that he still has about 25 minutes left.

"My turn, right?" he turns to Dave and asks the usual question, "Truth or Dare?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:46 pm

Dave shrugged and decided he had done enough dares for awhile. "Truth." He said a tad drunk.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:17 pm

Argent shrugs, leaning back on his arms somewhat shakily due to the alcohol in his system. "You're a cruel one, y'know that?" He said, looking for another drink seeing as Aphelion had taken the keg for himself, "You know perfectly well that I can't force her to stay with me." He said, spotting the neck of a bottle sticking out of the bathroom sink. Standing up, he walks over to grab it. "Still, have to say I miss the... feel of her~"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:55 pm

Almandine thinks for a bit before saying, "If I remember correctly, you aren't the usual David. So I'll ask you this: What is the most embarrassing thing, at least for David, that you could do?" He asked this with a slightly curious tone, but didn't lead on to anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next