RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]

Go down 
+6
Shemskis
SentientSnake
Icrus505
ecksdeeeXD
Aphrodisiac
Queso
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:43 pm

Emerald watches everything go on around him and thinks, This is why I keep myself level headed. Level headed is boring. It is also safe, so you can be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:44 am

Rolling her eyes at Argent, she flicks his ear before stating, "Meanie. I'll have to use him then." Smiling evily, she gestures to Aphelion and points to the bathroom, "He's just watching, don't worry, he won't touch anyone or thing." Walking to the bathroom after taking David's hand, she moves up against the wall and brings him into a deep kiss before stating, "Am I a good liar? I mean, it's obvious that he is going to touch something or one, but you won't tell anyone, right? What happens in here, stays in here." Afterwards, Aoife starts kissing him again and moving so he is against the wall, waiting for Aphelion to enter the fray before she moves on.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:05 am

Aphelion walked after Aoife with his expression dropped, sighing, "Why do I have to watch... That's so cruel..." he mumbled as he followed the pair and locked the bathroom door. He averted his gaze from the kissing before Aoife spoke up again, blinking in confusion, "Wait, I will?" his eyes got slightly watery as he came behind Aoife and dropped to his knees, hugging her legs, "Oh, thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:30 pm

Taking David's silence as agreeing with her, she slowly removes his trousers before dropping her skirt, "Sorry, but he is the one taking the main area for procreation, he is my fiancée after all. You will have to just deal with shutting me up." Giggling evly if drunkenly afterwards, she decides to get her enjoyment out of the way.

[And thus, the Ménage à trois occurs. But so does a shit post because Icrus is lazy.]
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:03 pm

Dave soon exits the bath room looking a bit red, but other then that he seems the same as he did when he went it. He walks back to his seat and sits down. He takes his flask and takes a small sip. "So it's my turn now eh? Well the Daisy. Truth or Dare?" He asked in his slightly drunken way.

[OOC: Joe difference from lazy to worried I may make it to detailed.]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:22 pm

Aphelion sighed contentedly after the act, hugging Aoife's waist and kissing her on the cheek, "Gonna have to learn to make my clones tangible, don't I..." he giggled, rubbing her chest a little before fixing himself (and her, like a good boyfriend servant) up and walking out, stumbling slightly drowsily, "That was... not something I wanna see too often." he muttered out before going back to hugging the barrel.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:31 pm

Emerald continues to watch the game go on, only thinking, I do believe that bathroom will be a mess by the time this game is done. Ha, you think it isn't a mess already. I never said that, also it seems like David isn't acting his normal self. I'm sure it's just him getting drunk. Everyone acts different when drunk. He continued to watch the game progress.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:56 pm

Daisy was still laying down on the bed the same way she was when waiting for Aphelion in the original dare, she figured the position was comfy and stayed there. When David was dared to 7 minutes in Heaven with Aoife, Daisy grinned to herself, and she grinned when he exited the bathroom, knowing how much David disliked anything intimate. When David picked Daisy, she sat back up and thought it over in her head Hmm, David ain't a dick, so his dares won't be too bad, but then again, gay lap dance Daisy decided on truth, avoiding any grudges David may be feeling from the first game, she held up a 'T' sign ith her fingers, signalling her choice.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:20 am

Slowly moving back into the main room after she made herself presentable, she goes back to sit on David's lap, looking rather content as she leans on him, calling out to Aphelion, "I have no idea what you are on about, the only way that could of been better is if a Faunus or girl was involved. Or both." With that, she glances at Hoshi with a small smirk before following the others and taking a large gulp of her alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:23 am

''Oh? Do you have a thing for Faunus Aoifey? I mean, I know you have a thing for girls but this is new.'' he called out at her, pouting visibly and hugging the barrel tighter, almost caving it inward.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:42 pm

Dave looked at Daisy and began to think to himself. What to ask what to ask? Dave began to think hard about his truth. He soon shrugged and decided to ask the first thing to come to mind. "You ever made love to an animal?" He asked with a slight drunken voice.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:06 pm

Daisy looked at David with a look of disapproval Why is everyone fretting over Fayza's story, the girl was raped for ****'s sake, people shouldn't be making dares like that, and I know it's because he just heard Fayza's story. She looked at David and slowly shook her head, signalling "no". Daisy then rested Hoshi's head in her lap and began to stroke her hair, looking happily down at her, thankful that she had someone as loving and loyal as her. Daisy then pointed at Aphelion and made a "T" sign with her fingers, then changing it to a "D" sign, asking him the question.

Last edited by Queso on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:10 pm

Emerald said nothing at this exchange. All he did was lean to the side, raise his arm, and swatted the back of David's head. He then went back to sitting normally.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:01 pm

Looking back at Daisy, he noticed her hand signs and giggled. "Just like at the start innit... Truth then, so I don't end up with your lady friend in the bathroom again." he said, leaning back and looking in the girl's general direction, awaiting the question.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:00 pm

Dave simply flinched a little from the hit. He soon looked at the girl on him. "Alright lass time to scoot." He said as he gently slid from under Aofie. He soon leaned back and shut his eyes as he waited for his turn to come full circle. Listening for anything to happen.

Last edited by Icrus505 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:00 pm

Daisy looked down at Hoshi for a long while after Aph gave his answer, much longer than she had intended to. She eventually broke her gaze and looked back up at Aphelion, then back down to Hoshi, Daisy let out a long, silent sigh. She eventually sent a telepathic message reading Hoshi, ask him... Ask him what you two did in the bathroom. Or you could tell me now so the whole room doesn't hear. As Daisy sent this message she looked into Hoshi's eyes, never breaking the gaze, her expression was one of a mix of sadness and begging, begging to know what Hoshi and Aphelion did in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:07 pm

Hoshi sat in the centre of a ever increasing pile of empty, nine tenths empty and one three quarter full bottle which was tilted at a 45 degree angle held in her hand at the lip. She was clearly drunk and had a drunken smile to prove so. She looked up at Daisy her face dropping in less than a second. "Well you may as well know, I....I forced myself onto him...And I...****ed him...I couldn't stop myself, you deserve better than a faunus girl who cant even control herself when she's in heat, for *** sake that bitch Aoife would probably be better to you than me, im just a useless rabid animal" She tucked her knees up to her chest and tried to keep a blank expression, a tear swelling up in the corner of her eye, knowing she was in the wrong for practically raping Aphelion. "Well now you know you can leave me and i can go and be useless girlfriend to somebody else, you deserve better than me" Her cat ears now flattened to her head and her tail draped over her own shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:40 pm

Daisy listened to Hoshi's reply and felt saddened by Hoshi's reply, partially because Hoshi had cheated on her and partially because of how upset Hoshi was about it, especially the part where Hoshi began insulting herself like "I'm just a useless rabid animal." Tears welled up in the corners of Daisy's own eyes and she gently wrapped her arms around Hoshi as she brought her knees up to her chest, by now tears were beginning to roll down Daisy's cheeks as she sent Hoshi a telepathic message reading Hoshi, you're not a useless, rabid animal. You're the most wonderful person I've ever met. Im not without my own faults, I think this is the first time I've been around alcohol and managed to stay sober. In the first truth or dare game I got really drunk and spanked Fayza while she was nude then made out with David. Don't be too harsh on yourself, people make mistakes, but you're still the best person I know. To end the speech, Daisy gave Hoshi a quick squeeze before turning to Aphelion and giving him a slight wave, indicating she had gotten her truth and it was his turn, Daisy then turned back to Hoshi and continued hugging her, occasionally running a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:45 pm

Aphelion looked around, narrowing his eyes slightly at the sight and what he heard from the two girls. He observed carefully what was happening between them, feeling an awful for what happened in the bathroom. When Daisy dismissed him, he sighed and looked back up, "Hoshi, Truth or Dare?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:29 pm

Aoife looks at David as he moves out from under her, a small yet primal growl escaping her before going back to sit on her victim, "A dare is a dare, I am not allowed off your lap. Also, call me lass again and I will rip out your tongue and feed it to Victis, my pet Beowolf." Glancing to Aphelion, she then grins, "Or Macha. Which one do you think would need the vitamins more? Aph?" Laughing quite darkly, she sits rather rigid, not leaning back on him this time.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:40 pm

Dave shrugs at her comment. "Your misinformed. Your dare was to sit on anyone's lap. Just not Aph's. They never said it had to be that same person the whole game." He said as he kept his eyes shut. He leaned up on the wall and yawned. "Besides....you those two other girls over there. Wouldn't you want there...trophies?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:43 pm

Hoshi sighed in agreement as Daisy squeezed her, hugging Daisy in the process when she heard her name and the 'sacred words' truth or dare. She didn't want to seem boring and thought a dare might be fun anyway, plus it might break the building tension between her Daisy and Aph. "Deare" she said in a drunken tone taking a sip from her bottle and getting some down her as well just giggling as it happened.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:53 pm

Aphelion sighed happily when the girls seemed to get back together again. Grinning drunkenly, he turned to Hoshi, "Alright, kitty kitty, I dare you to give Aoifey your undies." he said before laughing loudly and leaning against the keg.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:01 pm

Hoshi's ears pricked up in her drunken state mainly to the repeated word kitty, reminding her of what her master used to say to call her over during the time she was a servant. She stood up and dropped her undies under her dress before kicking them towards Aoife and laying down on Aphelions lap like she would have done to her master, moving herself until she was comfortable on his lap. "anything else master" she asked
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:05 pm

Aphelion blinked when Hoshi lay down on his lap, his drunk mind picking up on her words but not thinking anything of it other than a fun game they seemed to be playing. He moved his hands, one to her head and the other to her rear, starting to scratch her ears and stroke her tail, "No, that's it. Your turn to pick someone, kitty."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:43 pm

Blinking as she receives the underwear, she moves forwards and pockets it with a cat like smile in return to Hoshi, muttering under her breath, "Four now~" Getting up, she says in a rather polite voice, "Excuse me while I use a lavatorum, for I need to do a number one." Walking into the bathroom, she instead simply takes out the pants and overlooks them, "Somehow I didn't think she'd wear this kind of stuff..." Shrugging, she puts them on to go with her matching bra acquired from Daisy, walking back in afterwards, "Also. Apparently mister 'I'll break all the dares because I got laid what makes me grumy' doesn't want me on their lap anymore. So-" With that, she moves over to Daisy, moving to lay on their lap alike Hoshi, "I have chosen a new place."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Dave simply looked over and shrugged. "It's not that I don't want you on my lap.......just figured you would get uncomfortable is all. That, and I think Boyo would like to forget most of tonight so." He said before reaching for his bag and pulling out a large bottle of vodka. He then leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next