RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]

Go down 
+6
Shemskis
SentientSnake
Icrus505
ecksdeeeXD
Aphrodisiac
Queso
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:07 pm

Sighing, she rubs the bridge of her nose, remarkably more focused on Fayza than the fact that Aphelion was off with Hoshi, her cautiousness taking priority over her yandere protection of Aphelion for just her, "You don't have to speak to me you know. After this it is more than likely that I still will be aggressive to you for what you did to my two pets. And you will probably want to 'eat my soul' once more."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:33 pm

As Hoshi was chosen she sighed deeply, not wanting to cheat on Daisy but not wanting to have Daisy in her position with the only other girls in the room being Daisy, Fayza who he had tried before and Aoife who was out of the equation. She took a large swig of the drink again and kissed Daisy before leading Aphelion into the bathroom and closed the door behind her "It's you 7 minutes, what do you want to do?" she said calmly yet slightly seductively.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:42 pm

Aphelion chuckled as he made sure the door was locked. He sat up on the closed toilet and leaned back casually, smiling as he stared at Hoshi, "Surprise me." he said with a grin, patiently awaiting the girl's response. Could've been much, could've been little.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:52 pm

I might just do that Hoshi said as she smiled evilly as Aphelion gave her the freedom to choose what they did, pinning Aphelion up to the wall, kissing him whilst she did so, her tail moving round her body and stroking up and down his. She felt a sudden rush as this all happened, forgetting about Daisy for those seven minutes despite them being only a wall apart.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:58 pm

"Mmm... Oh mmmy" Aphelion mumbled through the kiss, hand instinctively reaching to his back pocket and taking out his wallet, flipping it open and producing a small packet from it. He had just finished putting the wallet away when he realized what he did. Wait, why the hell did I do this... The **** do I carry these around... he wondered before shrugging and putting it into her hand.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:29 pm

"Hey," Argent said as he moved off the bed to sit on the floor next to Aoife. "You ok with that?" He said, jerking a thumb towards the bathroom door that Hoshi and Aphelion disappeared behind, a look of concern on his face as he rested his forearms on his propped up knees. "I'm pretty sure you know what they're doing in there. That sit ok with you?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Hoshi broke off the kiss when she felt something being placed into her hand by Aphelion, taking a quick look down to see what it was before looking up and him with a cheeky, evil smile saying "So thats what you want, its you 7 mins so..." she used her telekinesis to press him up against the wall before fluidly flicking her wrist down , his trousers and underwear going with the movement. She allowed her more dominant side out as she tore open the packet and walked over the very short distance to Aphelion sending him a telepathic message reading "what happens in here stays in here"

[Fade to black]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:52 pm

Aphelion sighed after the act, smiling woozily before detaching himself from Hoshi, "I think that was my quickest one yet... Got it just in time." he said before briefly cleaning himself up and, deciding to be nice, he helped her clean up too.

Afterwards, he fixed his clothes and looked at the clock inside the bathroom, "Hmm, 30 seconds..." he leaned in and made out with Hoshi like the wind, one eye open to keep track of the time. With 5 seconds to spare, he pulled away, groped her butt and unlocked and opened the bathroom door, walking out looking highly unfazed, "Drink please~"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:09 am

Hoshi had actually slightly enjoyed what her and Aphelion had just done despite it being cheating on Daisy and Aoife. She smiled as Aphelion cleaned himself up and then proceeded to clean her up as well. She rushed down her dress before suddenly having a kiss planted on her lips which was quickly followed up with a grope of her butt. She walked out of the bathroom a little awestruck at what Aphelion had done with her, knowing she liked girls but never actually taking much interest in boys yet it had been one of the most enjoyable things of her life. She sat down back where she had stood up from, trying not to make eye contact with any one, especially Aoife or Daisy.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:05 am

"One," Fayza said, pointing at Argent, "that kind of question starts fights. Don't pester on that stuff."

She lowered her finger as she dispensed herself a cup full of amber inhibition loosener from the keg she brought, and took a drink.

"Two, it doesn't matter what they're doing in there, as long as it isn't videoed and sent to someone's scroll." She looked at Aoife, shrugging. "... Kind of redefines a problem, I'd think..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:13 am

"Who's pestering?" Argent asked as he crossed one leg on the floor, leaning back on one arm. "Pretty sure asking one question doesn't count as that." Leaning over, he picks up a cup and fills it, bringing the plastic to his lips and making half of it vanish before speaking again. "I won't press it anymore though. You seem to be the expert on stuff like that." He said, nodding at the pair who just exited the bathroom, grinning slyly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:06 am

Aphelion pouted slightly, walking over and taking a plastic cup, filling it up and downing it before refilling it... and downing it again. Then he filled up two and walked over to Aoife, setting them down beside her. He moved to sit behind her and hug her waist, starting to nuzzle her ear, "Tenfold repayment later, as I promised~" he cooed into her ear before hugging her tighter, throwing his legs around her.

He kissed her on the cheel before pointing at Argent, "Truth or Dare mate?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:47 am

As Aphelion sits beside Aoife, Argent moves to the side, giving them some space. "Huh?" He said, suddenly finding Aphelion's finger in his face. "Oh. Well since you did one, I guess I'll have to do truth to even it out." He said, flipping an invisible coin and pretending to see the result he wanted. "Truth. I'll pick dare next round."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:06 am

Seeing the two walk off and spend seven minutes gone, Emerald looks over the people there, thinking, So a quick start to things I don't like, joy. You need to loosen up. Impossible. He continues to sit there, still having barely said anything since entering the room.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:29 am

"Truth, truth truth..." Aphelion pondered for a moment, taking another drink, "Hmm, okay then. Who in this room would you give your first?"
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:44 am

Daisy was helpless to stop what Hoshi and Aphelion were doing, so she simply sat there, twiddling her thumbs, awaiting their return. When they returned she lifted her head up to assess Hoshi, she looked quite well dressed, giving Daisy a false sense of security that they hadn't done much. But when Hoshi sat back down next to her, Daisy knew something was up, Hoshi seemed to be trying her best to look away from her, Daisy hoped that it was just Hoshi being shy again, like when they first met. Daisy had surprisingly not drunk at all during the game, she was still trying to control herself, especially after her little adventure to the pizza parlour, and the night at CyberGrimm. Daisy turned to Aoife, watching her reaction, she seemed unfazed by it. Daisy wondered if she was used to it, being engaged to "The man whore of Beacon." But Daisy didn't actually know if these rumours were true or not, the only sexual thing she had seen Aphelion do was a dare, she had commanded him to fulfil, yet she didn't know how exactly he fulfilled it.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:03 pm

Eyebrow twitching at Fayza's words, she says a rather simple, "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil." Though with that, she places her hands on Aphelion's legs, moving her nails to subtly dig into his skin as she leans back to whisper into his ear, "Though if he has done what I think he has, and dares one of the girls to do it with him again? He'll suffer evil, what will make leaving you in a locked room with a hungry Macha seem like a blessing~"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:46 pm

Fayza noticed the twitch, and shrugged as she drained her cup and leaned back. "Sorry. I'm trying to be nice. ... Well. Civil." She frowned. "... Something resembling civil..."

She was silent a moment, noting the reactions from the significant others of the two who had probably just @%&$ed in a bathroom.

"... Point is, I'm not trying to start a fight. I'm pretty sure I'm not, anyway..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:02 am

"Well that's a good thing." Argent said, finishing his cup and leaning over to refill it. "Alcohol and fights seem to go hand in hand but don't mix well, from my experience. If you're apologizing, I'll have to apologize for the 'you're the expert' thing." Raising the cup, he drinks it down to half before setting it down again. "I'll have to apologize for this too. If I still had it, I'd have my first with you, Sounds like it'd be... interesting. To say the least."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:07 am

"That's not something to apologize for," Fayza said, pouring herself another cup and shrugging. "And besides, if you play your cards right there's possibly however-many...eth..."

She frowned, blinking.

"... That sounded better in my head. Anyway, go."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:48 am

"Alright." Argent said, downing the half of his drink and refilling the red plastic cup. Looking around, he realized he really didn't know any of their names other than Aphelion ad Aoife. Turning back to Fayza, he shrugs and looks Fayza dead in the eye. "You're up, Princess. Truth or dare?" He asked, leaning back on both his arms propped on the floor.

Last edited by ecksdeeeXD on Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:38 am

"What if I dare you to have fun with me?" he whispered back with a giggle, hand moving to massage her thigh. He then looked at Argent with a grin, "Y'know, I kinda guessed that's what you were gonna answer." he stated before taking another drink and starting to nuzzle Aoife more, breathing into her neck, "I can't imagine anyone but you taking my first though, Kitty~"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:33 am

"Pssh. Gimme a dare."

Fayza crossed her arms, splashing a bit of beer on her top. She glanced at Aoife and Aphelion, before pointing at them with the hand that had the cup, almost getting some on them.

"And you two should get a room! ... Or not. Drunken romantic fumblings in public can be fun. Until you sober up. And realize who you had sex with. ... God, History class got awkward. ... Got good grades on everything I did until disciplinary caught up with him and fired his ass, though, so there's that... And for an old fart, he was pretty hu-"

She stopped, blinking a few times before looking back at Argent.

"... Sorry. I was rambling. Where were we? Oh yeah. DARE!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:47 am

Argent blinks at Fayza's rant. Thinking for a moment, he smiles slyly, giving her a wide grin. "I dare you to be completely nonsexual for the rest of this game.'" He said, chuckling softly as his eyes slowly gravitated to the damp spot on her top before quickly bringing it back to her face, the image of twitching dog ears in his head. "That means staying clothed, no innuendos, no touching others and yourself in more... intimate ways." Pausing, he quickly gets rid of something he missed when he said 'no innuendos'. "No blatant mentions of sex,too."
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:59 am

Daisy listened to Argent's dare to Fayza, furrowing her brow a little, those reasons were the only reasons Daisy had invited Fayza, she was fun to have at games like these, she made the game more exiting, however there was another reason, back in the first truth or dare game, Fayza had protected Daisy from Junis when he kept bringing back her repressed memories. Daisy also wasn't lying when she said Fayza was the prettiest girl at the first game, so there's that too. Daisy quickly wrote on her scroll and passed it to Argent, it read:
Code:
Do other dares override this? Since the point of a dare is they have to do it, for example, if someone dared Fayza to grope Aphelion, she should still have to do it right? Since its a dare.
When Daisy was satisfied that Argent had read it all, she turned the scroll back around and placed it beside her, awaiting Argent's reply.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:16 pm

Argent thinks for a moment. "Hmm...." He said, closing his eyes with a sage-like look on his face. "Fair enough. Fine." Taking a moment, he reruns his wording through his head twice to make sure he covered all the bases. "Stays clothed, no sex related talk including innuendos, no touching yourself but touching others is allowed only on other people's dares."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:24 pm

Fayza was silent a moment, before tilting her head, her eyes going to Daisy.

"Hey. What's the punishment for not doing a dare, this time? It didn't come up."

Slowly, she turned back to Argent, and crossed her arms.

"'Cause punishments are better than things being boring as hell."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next