RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]

Go down 
+6
Shemskis
SentientSnake
Icrus505
ecksdeeeXD
Aphrodisiac
Queso
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:26 am

"Be patient with her." Argent said, leaning over to refill his cup from the keg and taking about a quarter of it. "She can be a bit frisky and affectionate but deep down, she's a nice cat." Reaching up, he rubs the top of Fayza's head, chuckling at her biting Aoife's ear. "Well normally I'd say my legs brought me here but to be honest, I'm not sober enough for the dumb puns. I got a message and it seemed interesting. Simple."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:35 am

Emerald yawns, "What's with you people and sex?" he asks rhetorically. He then points to Hoshi and explains, "Only because I'm used to female faunus' in my dorm." They aren't gonna understand. Screw them then. I believe that is the reason most of them are here for. Shut up.

Emerald looks around the room. He only knows one of their names, though he could have gotten a few from just listening to them, but he quickly got bored of what they were saying. He looks at David, "Truth or Dare?" and on a half thought later, "... birdie?" Ugh, don't remind me of that place. I also want to erase that from memory. I still don't understand that name. That's cause you were asleep half the time. Emerald awaited David's answer.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:03 pm

David pulls out a coin and flips for his decision. It was heads. Crap. He shrugs and looks to Emerald. "Dare."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:15 pm

Emerald contemplates for a little bit and thinks, This ought to be original. He finally says, "Anything I'd rather dare wouldn't be fun in you people's opinion, so I'll meet you half way." He takes a deep breath. "I dare David to switch clothes with one of the girls in this room..." He pauses for a moment. "But Mr. 7 Minutes in Heaven guy gets to decide which girl, since I know none of your names," he finishes, pointing at Aphelion.

Emerald hears inside his head, You still could of done better. I didn't like saying even that, so you can be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:19 pm

David's eyes widen. "Oh god...not again." He soon feels a sick feeling in his stomach. Why do I know who this is goanna be. He covered his head with his hand and waited for Aphelion's reply.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:36 am

Aphelion tilted his head at being mentioned, turning to look at the parties involved. He pondered for a moment, then took out his flask of tea and spun it. At last, it ended up pointing in the general area of Daisy. "Her." Aphelion pointed lazily before moving over to sit right by the keg and tap the alcohol directly into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:37 pm

Daisy perked her head up as Aphelion pointed at her, she had been listening to the dare given by Emerald and wasn't too fussed, she looked over David's cargo pants and t-shirt, then back at her own clothing, consisting of knee-high leather boots won over PVC BDSM trousers and a quite normal T-shirt. David's clothes looked more normal than her's, so swapping clothes wasn't exactly a bad thing for Daisy, apart from the fact that it made her feel conformist, but she didn't mind that much. She stood up and walked over to the bathroom, standing beside the door, beckoning David to follow so they could get changed in private.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:06 pm

David sighed as he stood up and followed her in. Before he went in to change he looked to Emerald. "Know this......I shall get you back." He said as he walked into change.

[a few minutes later]

David soon walked out wearing leather boots, PVC BDSM pants, and a T-shirt. He had been given this dare in the past but really didn't care since he fit in everyone's cloths. "Ugh.....how do you wear these things?" He asked Daisy as he wore the pants. He looked around the room until his eyes fell upon Argent. "Truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:17 pm

Daisy walked out behind David, wearing his clothes, she silently giggled a bit at the sight, when he asked how she wore them, she would have replied with "because I don't have a dick", her eyes wandering over to Aoife as she thought that. Daisy went back to her seat next tho Hoshi and continued to stroke her ears with her left hand, using her right hand, she made a Devil's horns symbol at David, joking at how David looked in such alternative clothes. Maybe if I get my maid uniform... Daisy thought to herself, thinking of more dares.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:36 pm

Hoshi snapped back to reality hearing the truth and then seeing a finger pointing her way, blushing slightly at his choice of her. She kept staring at one spot and drinking from her bottle with a blank expression stuck in deep thought. She watched as Daisy was picked for the swapping as part of David's dare, seeing her emerge from the bathroom in David's clothes made her smile slightly not being used to seeing Daisy in anything other than her usual PVC BDSM pants, leather boot and t-shirt. "you should keep this look, it suits you" she joked telepathically before Daisy began to stroke her ears causing her to purr quietly once more.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:24 am

"Me again?" Argent asked as he refilled his cup, emptying it and refilling it once more before he leaned back again. He'd picked truth earlier, then dare. If this were an exam, it'd be true, false, then true.... Hmmm... I'll break the pattern. He thought as he halved his cup once more. "Alright, gimme a dare." He said, drinking the other half and refilling it again.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:21 am

Emerald widened his eyes a bit at David's initial reaction and said, "Again? I thought I was being original." Try again, ole chap! What the hell's with that fake accent? I'm finding a way to entertain myself!

When David threatened him he thought, Hey, it wasn't that bad. The guy could have picked a girl in a dress. Should we be worried? Not sure.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:36 pm

Fayza frowned as David came out in pants, accidentally biting Aoife a little harder as she did so. "Nooooo, you shouff haff picked meeee." She swatted at Aphelion's shoulder. "He likeff wearing my thkirt. Don't you?"

Slowly, Fayza stopped chewing on Aoife's ear, and pulled her head back.

"I was supposed to stop after that last dare, wasn't I?"

... It didn't take long for her to resume lightly chewing. She was a cat, and cats were dumb.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:04 pm

David then patted Emeralds back. "My buddy Emerald here is a bit of a stick in the mud.....so why don't you help him out.....with a lovely......lap dance. No longer then 30 seconds...don't half ass it." He said stepping away from Emerald with a smile. He then waited for Argents response.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:11 pm

Emerald's eye twitches. Not what I was expecting, nor do I like the choice in person. But a dare is a dare. This is weird. I'm just gonna fall asleep to skip this. Lucky you.

Emerald says slightly irritated, "If I feel ANYTHING touch me, I will punch you where it hurts men the most. Got it?" Emerald is none too pleased with David, but he will deal with him in a civil manner. Argent on the other hand, will have wrath with or without this being his fault.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:22 pm

Argent sighs heavily as he hears the dare, shaking his head and chuckling lowly. "It was bound to happen, wasn't it?" He asked, leaning over to take half a dozen cups of beer before standing up. Walking towards Emerald, giving Fayza a head rub as he passed, Argent unbuttons his shirt half way, spreading open the large V on his chest. "Might as well do it right." He said, whipping his hair back as he slowly went down to straddle Emerald's lap, hovering an inch above his legs. "You better enjoy this, princess."

[Time skip to exactly 30.00 seconds]

Standing back up, Argent noticeably winks at Emerald, laughing at the gesture before moving back to his spot, sitting down and downs two more cups of beer. Turning to the object of Fayza's nibbling, Argent grins widely at Aoife. "You're up. Truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:32 pm

Emerald's facial expression didn't change the entire time that happened. Afterwards he thinks, Alright no more Mister Nice Guy. Does that mean... Yep, you're daring now. Sweet! I think you'll regret this. Be quiet party pooper! This'll be fun! Emerald does not say anything out loud.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:56 pm

Still twitching from the biting,  she lets out a soft growl at the heavier bite, continuing to do so until she is picked. Once again not deciding to wait with her reply, she figured he couldn't be as bad as Daisy and her companion, and simply stated, "Dare as well. Though do try to get your pet cat off my ears. " Afterwards, she figured the possibility of him wearing a bra that she could attain for her collection, though she shook her head slightly of the thoughts, doubting him to be the kind to wear one. After all, he wasn't even fat! Or a woman.. As far as she could tell.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:51 am

"Hmmmm...." Argent thought for moment, swirling the contents of his cup and looking at it like a fine wine before emptying it as he mused about what he could make Aoife do. Looking around, he tries to see if he could use anyone or better yet, use her on someone. "Alright." He said as he hooked an arm around Fayza's waist and pulled to sit on his lap as he pressed himself against her back. "No sitting on Aphelion for the rest of the game. You have to choose someone else to sit on aside from me or my cat." He said, holding Fayza in place with a hand between her legs, holding her thigh, and another firmly on her chest, squeezing drunkenly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:54 am

Rolling her eyes, she looks around at the targets she can choose from the group, more at the men than the girls. Walking over to David, she smiles slightly at him before sitting on his lap, making sure to get herself comfortable before laying back on his chest, "Right. Neko Fayza, truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:00 pm

"Hmm..." Fayza giggled as Argent began feeling her up, gently pushing his hand further up her thigh. "... I thiiiiiiiiiiiink..."

A finger rose to her lips and she chewed on it slightly as her eyes locked onto Aoife's.

"... I'll break tradition and pick a truth for nyow..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:15 pm

David blushed as he saw Aoife take a seat on him. His eyes just darted around the room. He had heard stories of how this girl could and would turn vale into a crater and now she was sitting on his lap. He just thought to himself .....I'll just keep my mouth shut for now....don't need any attention drawn to me anymore then there is.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:48 am

"Truth? Hmm..." She had prefer'd if the girl had gone for a dare, but it didn't matter, she could still learn slight information on Fayza, but it didn't matter now, blackmail could work with less, "So then. Who was the first person you had sex with, and why?" ****, that was the wrong question to ask, I could of thought of much different and more info gaining things to ask. Despite that, she quickly got up and went to the alcohol, taking her previous cup and filling it before downing it three times until she stopped, now much more wobbly on her feet as she walks back with yet another cup, sitting back down and taking David's arms, placing them around her waist for warmth.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:04 am

Fayza went still. Not a muscle moved, nor did she make a single sound. She was deathly still and silent for a moment before grabbing a cup, topping it with beer, and downing it as fast as she could before tapping another.

When she finally spoke, it was without the inflection or silliness of her kitty act. There was barely any feeling at all in her words, as if she was just reading from a paper, dispassionately. "Fine. Story time. My first time was one of my old man's Spearchucker business associates. And yes, you can tell your Dominus I use that term. It applies to him, too. #&%$in' Pilorum..." The demonym was practically spat, as her eyes locked onto Aoife's, only darting momentarily to the other girl's neck.

She took another long drink, half the alcohol in her cup vanishing.

"... See, my old man's one of the big middle men for trade between Vale, and Holy Pilum. Rabi Abdul Yazid, don't ask why his name is pronounced differently than mine it's a long @&#$in' spiel and this ain't sociology class. He handles all the deals, my mom crunches all the numbers. She's scary wicked smart... for a retard." The word escaped her. Aw-something. Fayza didn't give a damn. "So back then I'm a bit of a daddy's girl, always sitting on papa's knee, bein' his adorable little shit delivery girl, the works. Good, obedient little brat, just like they're supposed to be or some shit..."

It was a little slip, bitterness seeping through the dispassionate tone, but she continued, after another drink.

"Put me in a perfect position, when I'm gathering his mail, to hear how father dearest had basically auctioned off his little mascot's virginity to secure a technology contract. There I was, barely out of being a kid, only a little more endowed than Aoife, and I find out my old man was scheming to stuff his daughter with a total stranger's #&%$ so he could peddle #&@#ing surplus aurametrics gear. Fayza's virgin #&$&@, reduced to a #&%$in' commodity by her old man."

The cup was empty, as she slammed the last of it, her hand shook a bit when she refilled it.

"... So I'm pissed. I look into the transaction logs, see who won. I must have seen this mother#$%@er like, twice. But I know enough to know the second guy's his biggest competitor out of the Holy City..." A faint smile tugged at Fayza's lips. "... Huge #@&%in' pedophile, but I knew the guy. He was sweet on me, always kind, and gentle. ... At least to me. Found out otherwise right @&#$in' quick. But then, he was my big @&#$ you to my old man... See, I wasn't scared of losing it. I was kinda curious. I just didn't want to get @&#$in' raped. I wanted it to be on my @&#$ing terms..."

Fayza's eyes darted, for a single moment, to Aphelion, then Aoife, then Daisy, before continuing.

"... So I get in contact with the guy. I tell him what happened. I ask him what he knew. ... That @&#$er, I still don't know if he was lying or what, but he said he was bidding to save me, that he'd convince me to let him take me when I was good and ready, shit like that... Sounded like bullshit, but I didn't care. I told him what I decided, told him where to pick me up, and I packed for a little trip. Didn't say a word to my old man. ... Out loud." She held out her hand, palm outward, middle finger extended. "... Needless to say, he was confused, until he found out what happened later..."

She was rambling. She was saying too much. She knew it. But still, she spoke, she wanted to speak.

"... So he has one of his Servi- that's such a bullshit term." Fayza's eyes locked onto Aoife's. "Do you mind if I use the honest one? Y'know. Since- @&#$ it, I'm using it. He has one of his slaves pick me up. Never thought about those @&#$in' collars before then. How you can't do shit that your Dominus or Domina can't find out about. He called me a Barbarian, because durr not Pilorum. I didn't give a damn, but his Master apparently did, and triggered one of those feedback systems. The poor @&#$er just drops and starts twitching as he pisses himself, just trying to say, or do anything." Fayza maintained complete eye contact with Aoife, watching how the girl reacted. "... The @&#$'d up thing is, after he regained his composure, he just went right back to what he was supposed to. Got in the car, made sure he was good to drive, and delivered me like he was told. A good, obedient little minion... like they're supposed to be, right, Firebird?"

Fayza's tongue darted out, licking her lips, as she broke eye contact, her voice dropping.

((OOC: Section removed due to people whining. A pastebin of the deleted section is here.))

She reached for her cup, before remembering she crushed it. Not a word was said as she poured herself another beer, and slowly drained the cup again. As she drank, her trembling slowed, and she gave a long sigh of relief after a moment.

"... So yeah... That was... way too much @&#$ing information..." She gave a quiet, hollow laugh, a forced token of merriment, as she adjusted Aoife's cat ears that had shifted during her response. "... So I, uh... broke the kitty bet... I'll let you decide if there's a punishment..."

She looked toward the window, licking her lips again.

"... Or if you @&#$in' want me around..."

She looked around, settling her eyes on David, before pointing.

"... In either case, you, Davidigidingo, truth or dare?"

Last edited by Vox on Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:15 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:23 am

Argent, as drunk as he was, felt his heart sink in his chest as he listened to Fayza's story, his spirits dropping more and more with each painfully detailed sentence. As she went on his, hands went limp around her, loosely wrapped around her waist until she stood up. He was speechless as she finished her story, wordlessly looping his hand around her waist and pulling the girl back onto his lap. Hugging her tight, he rests his forehead on the nape of her neck, embracing her reassuringly. "No punishment." He said matter-of-factly with concern evident in his voice, his tone making sure all around heard it and wouldn't object as he hugged her close.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:25 am

Aphelion didn't listen. Or maybe chose to not listen, or maybe just ignored the whole story as it wasn't directed at him. Instead, he drunkenly hugged the keg of alcohol that he was sitting by and even started nuzzling it slightly, hiccups escaping his mouth from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:10 pm

Daisy listened to Aoife's dare but didn't think much of it, she expected it to be something Fayza would do, like to someone just because she felt like it, but when Fayza began to speak, Daisy knew what was coming, from Fayza's deadpan tone, she knew it was something not very pleasant. As Fayza progressed through her story, it made Daisy think of her first time, she quickly realised that she would probably flip like she did in the first truth or dare game and start crying or something from flashbacks, so she wrapped her arms around Hoshi and buried her head beneath Hoshi's chin, closing her eyes and thinking of better memories, ones of her and Hoshi, trying to repress those memories she knew she wouldn't like.

When Fayza had finished her story, Daisy lifted her head back up from Hoshi and stared at Fayza, even though she had been repressing her memories, she had still heard all Fayza said, Daisy felt extremely sorry for Fayza, she already liked Fayza for how she helped her in the first game, but now Daisy pitied her too. Daisy was surprised how well Fayza was doing though, most people she had met who were victim to this, including herself, were quite emotional, she remembered a girl Hoshi told her about who had a phobia of the opposite gender and Daisy had become mute from what had been done to her due to post traumatic stress, but not Fayza. Fayza managed to stay strong, Daisy admired this. Eventually Daisy looked away from Fayza and to David, waiting for his answer to the question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next