RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]

Go down 
+6
Shemskis
SentientSnake
Icrus505
ecksdeeeXD
Aphrodisiac
Queso
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:07 pm

Emerald gets a message on his scroll he opens it and reads the message. Aw, not this shit again. Hey! It would have been fun if you actually did it right. Screw it, let's go. But sleep.. Ugh.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When he reaches ODEN's dorm, he knocks on the door three times, and waits for someone to let him in.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:45 pm

Indigo pouted, crossing her arms as best as she could from her perch. "Fiiiine, be that way, but I'm holding you to that promise! I'm serious you'd better not be lying!" A moment and a little more pouting later, Indigo swung herself around to sit with her legs hanging over the side of the dresser before jumping down and chasing after Shem. "Oh fine, I know that look. If you really don't want to stay that's fine, but I'm not gonna have any fun without you... You... You were serious about the pancakes though, right?"

((Sorry, this was a bad idea. I'm out.))
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:18 pm

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNG... HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG... HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!!" Louder than the scraping of some large, metal container was the voice of the one dragging it down the hall, and it didn't stop until she reached the ODEN dorm. Someone was there. Someone was leaving.

Fayza didn't care. With one burst of Aura, she hefted the large metal keg and caught the door with her foot, entering and dropping the keg with a loud thump/clang as she put her hands on her hips, breathing heavily from the exertion.

"FAYZA... ABD-AL-AZID... HAS ARRIVED!! Holy &#$@ that thing is heavy..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:21 pm

David looked at the girl, and all thoughts of this going well was lost. So much for this staying clean. He thought as he took a seat in the back.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:35 pm

Aphelion looked at the keg being moved in, and the girl that followed. "Holy shit... Someone's gonna get hammered. Hello Fayza." he greeted her, mentally bashing himself for getting caught up in this situation. Nevertheless, he stood up and walked over to the keg, "Here... Let me help push it in deeper." he said, encompassing it with his arms and starting to trickle Aura into them to lift it and maneuver backwards until it sat in the center of the room.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:38 pm

As Fayza busted through into the room, Emerald put up his hood, sidestepped inside, closed the door behind him and sidestepped around the keg. That certainly was an entrance. Alcohol; hilarity inducer. Zzzz. That was very loud...
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:41 pm

"Your alcohol immunity drop?" He asked, an almost confused look on his face, before joking. "You sure about that? The last time I got drunk, I got a girlfriend. You sure you want another one?" Hearing the loud thud of metal, he turns his and and whistles lowly."Hmmm...."" Argent said, leaning back on his hands as he stared back and forth between the hulking keg on the ground and the girl standing next to it. "Well. That's one way to make things interesting."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:44 pm

"Oh, hey, it's the guy who looks good in my skirt." Fayza grinned at David, before Aphelion's comment made her stare at the pervert. "... And really Aph? Talking about hammering, and pushing it in deeper..."

She put a finger on his chest, giggling.

"Careful. Someone might start thinking you like me."

She walked past, sitting down where she assumed the circle would be and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:51 pm

Daisy nodded with a small smile at Hoshi's reply, happy that Hoshi was okay with the game, but worried that things world go too far. She grinned as she watched the players entering the room, then Fayza happened. Daisy silently laughed as Fayza entered the room, dragging the keg. Daisy saw the reactions of the other players, David looking slightly worried, but the majority looking glad with her arrival, Daisy was also glad. She stood up and walked over to the keg, examining it, walking around it once before going to sit back down. She pulled out her scroll and frowned slightly. Still one more player left. She thought to herself as she scanned the room again, double checking to make sure she hadn't miscounted.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:59 pm

"Gods forbid anyone does ya succubus." he replied, making his way around her, giving her a weak kick to the backside before sitting down a few spaces off, making sure he wasn't too close to her.

Aphelion then glanced around the room, "We full or we waiting on someone else?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:12 pm

Aoife tried to put on a smile as she entered the room, at first ignoring the message before remembering a certain threat from Arthur about being a 'lazy stupid she-devil' all the time. Heading straight to the ODEN dorm, she bursts in and near immediately spots Aphelion, looking at him weirdly as she focuses out everyone else (luckily) before launching herself straight at him, tackling him to the ground and planting a kiss on his cheek. Looking around again, her face darkens slightly at the sight of Fayza before she shrugs it off, bringing Aphelion onto her lap and stroking his hair affectionately, "Sorry for the wait. I had... Problems I had to deal with." Problems like dealing with anyone who is not my Aphy.

[Wewt 3k posts, Now to spam another 4]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:18 pm

Argent laughs heartily as Aphelion hits the ground, even more so when the girl starts petting him. "Hey Aphelion," he said, grinning widely as he watched the show in front of him. "I take it this is your girlfriend? Either that or a reeeeaaaally clingy friend." Propping his elbows on his knees, he leans forwards and offers Aoife his hand. "Nice to meet you....?" He said trailing off as he realized he didn't know her name.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:21 pm

Fayza clenched her fist as Aoife entered the room. "... Oooooh boy..."

She put her hands behind her head, clearing her throat.

"... So. We're not going to have any problems, right? ... Meaning, I'm pretty sure the iron giant holding your leash isn't going to let you act out, if I really am right about that collar and you're not just taking fashion advice from your betters, but we're just going to have a nice, quiet game of Truth or Dare, right?"

To Fayza's credit, she kept a straight face through most of it, smiling at the end.

"... Nice, quiet game of Truth and Dare. Ha. Yeah right." She offered Aoife her hand. "... For what it's worth, sorry I got you mixed up with the Spearchucker and sent you a video of your boyfriend and I #&$@ing."

Fayza was somewhat awful at peacemaking.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:27 pm

Hoshi watched silently as two left and more showed up. She was surprised by the sheer amount of booze Fayza had brought with her, mildly impressed by the amount as well. She was distracted by a hooded figure entering the room, shooting him a inquisitive look before realizing it was Emerald and her face changing to one of slight evilness as she remembered what happened last time she spoke to him using telepathy and restraining herself from doing it again. She looked over as the door opened again and Aoife walked in and then charged at Aphelion and tackling him to the ground 'well...somebody has a very affectionate friend' she thought as she used her telekinesis to close the door again, not being bothered to get up then sending Daisy the message "This everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:36 pm

Daisy was surprised by Aoife's sudden entrance and her glomping of Aphelion, but she soon smiled, realising the two were partners. When she realised the confrontation between Fayza and Aoife, Daisy remained silent, still watching them. If they do actually start a fight, I can just kick them out... Or video tape it. She thought to herself, contemplating between the two choices when she was suddenly awakened from her thoughts by Hoshi's telepathic message, she didn't even need to check the list to confirm it, she nodded in reply to Hoshi, signaling that everyone was present. She pointed a finger at Aph, then made a T, then a D sign with her fingers, showing that he had been asked the fatal question, "truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:44 pm

Aphelion cracked his neck, the little tackle from Aoife having momentarily knocked him out. He felt better now, much better. He leaned in to kiss Aoife back, giving her a little sneaky licky on the ear, "Truce with the succubus, at least for now." he whispered before nuzzling her a little bit. He then shifted in her lap to sneak his hand under her skirt. When he noticed Daisy pointing at him, he giggled, "Hmm... I guess some girls can't help thinking about it. Dare, why not."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Blushing heavily, she 'accidently' brings her elbow to meet his ribs, looking at Fayza with flushed cheeks though trying her best to seem friendly to her, though she didn't trust the girl enough to touch her, knowing full well of the side effects, "I'd much prefer to keep this a relatively quiet game as well. Though I would have to correct you on something." With that, she flashed the engagement ring on her finger, "He's not my boyfriend, he is my fiancé."
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:57 pm

Daisy grinned as Aphelion chose his fate, from earlier, she knew that Aphelion was at least somewhat involved with Aoife, and now she knew that she was his fiancé, she decided to use this against him. She turned to Hoshi and sent her a telepathic message reading Tell him that he has to chose a girl in this room and have seven minutes in heaven with her, other than Aoife. Grinning slightly evilly before she realised the mistake she had just made, a very bad mistake.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:47 pm

Emerald sits down in the circle and takes off his hood. No introductions? No, I've done too many introductions for a year already, they don't need to know my name. You don't want to be here, do you? I certainly don't. I'm indifferent at the moment. We'll see how this goes.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:48 pm

David looks at Emerald, and pulls a chair up next to him. "Hello there Emerald." He said as he waited for Aphelion's reaction to Daisy's dare.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:56 pm

"Hello David, looks like you're doing well," Emerald responds. ... He's missing an eye. Probably better off with the mechanical one. Why couldn't he have lost more than just the eye! Hey, we needed everyone to be able to get out of Wonderland, stop wanting them all dead. Nah.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:57 pm

Hoshi smiled at Daisy as she received the message however as the message progressed her facial expression fell dramatically. She sent "Daisy thats a bit...fine i will say it " before she quickly turned to look at Aphelion and Aoife, dreading what she was about to say "Ok, you have to choose a girl from this room and have seven minutes in heaven with them..." she took a swig of the nearest alcoholic drink and carried on speaking "But it cant be Aoife, i'm only telling you what she told me to say, don't shoot the messenger....or stab me, burn me or anything that might harm me, she only told me because of my telepathy"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:05 pm

Aphelion processed the dare and sighed. He removed his hand from Aoife's underskirt and hugged her tightly, kissing her on the lips, "I'll pay you back tenfold, it's a promise." he told her before getting up and looking around the room.

"Okay then! In that case..." Aphelion pointed at Hoshi and beckoned towards the bathroom, "I choose you. Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:08 pm

Fayza just watched silently, ignoring Aoife's response until Aph took Hoshi to the bathroom. Then she leaned back, looking at Aoife. "Technically, he was just your boyfriend when I @&#$ed him. Therefore, that is video of my @&%#ing your future fiance. But it's me @&#$ing your boyfri-"

She froze, frowning.

"... That was probably the least diplomatic thing I've said. Ever. And I once told someone their mother sucks @&#$ for pocket change." She looked away, sighing. "Sorry. Not used to this."
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:10 pm

Daisy's fears were reality, she immediately realised after sending Hoshi the dare, how she had left Hoshi open to he dare too, but it was too late, she had given the dare and she couldn't change it. Daisy's gaze quickly snapped to Hosi and with eyes that said "don't hate me", she sent a telepathic message reading I'm sorry... I forgot. As Daisy then turned to Aphelion and nodded, annoyed with herself at what she had gotten Hoshi into.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:07 pm

Sighing, she rubs the bridge of her nose, remarkably more focused on Fayza than the fact that Aphelion was off with Hoshi, her cautiousness taking priority over her yandere protection of Aphelion for just her, "You don't have to speak to me you know. After this it is more than likely that I still will be aggressive to you for what you did to my two pets. And you will probably want to 'eat my soul' once more."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:33 pm

As Hoshi was chosen she sighed deeply, not wanting to cheat on Daisy but not wanting to have Daisy in her position with the only other girls in the room being Daisy, Fayza who he had tried before and Aoife who was out of the equation. She took a large swig of the drink again and kissed Daisy before leading Aphelion into the bathroom and closed the door behind her "It's you 7 minutes, what do you want to do?" she said calmly yet slightly seductively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next