RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]

Go down 
+6
Shemskis
SentientSnake
Icrus505
ecksdeeeXD
Aphrodisiac
Queso
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:25 am

Aphelion didn't listen. Or maybe chose to not listen, or maybe just ignored the whole story as it wasn't directed at him. Instead, he drunkenly hugged the keg of alcohol that he was sitting by and even started nuzzling it slightly, hiccups escaping his mouth from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:10 pm

Daisy listened to Aoife's dare but didn't think much of it, she expected it to be something Fayza would do, like to someone just because she felt like it, but when Fayza began to speak, Daisy knew what was coming, from Fayza's deadpan tone, she knew it was something not very pleasant. As Fayza progressed through her story, it made Daisy think of her first time, she quickly realised that she would probably flip like she did in the first truth or dare game and start crying or something from flashbacks, so she wrapped her arms around Hoshi and buried her head beneath Hoshi's chin, closing her eyes and thinking of better memories, ones of her and Hoshi, trying to repress those memories she knew she wouldn't like.

When Fayza had finished her story, Daisy lifted her head back up from Hoshi and stared at Fayza, even though she had been repressing her memories, she had still heard all Fayza said, Daisy felt extremely sorry for Fayza, she already liked Fayza for how she helped her in the first game, but now Daisy pitied her too. Daisy was surprised how well Fayza was doing though, most people she had met who were victim to this, including herself, were quite emotional, she remembered a girl Hoshi told her about who had a phobia of the opposite gender and Daisy had become mute from what had been done to her due to post traumatic stress, but not Fayza. Fayza managed to stay strong, Daisy admired this. Eventually Daisy looked away from Fayza and to David, waiting for his answer to the question.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:14 pm

Sitting through it, she looks indifferent to the whole speech before slowly getting up, and slapping Fayza hard across the face, her own obviously conflicted, "Listen here, Succubus. Either call me a slave again, or an obedient minion, and I will make you flatter than me." With that, she moved to meet Fayza's downing of a drink with her own, then pulling the girl into a hug, surprisingly not trying to kill her that way, "Your punishment is that you are no longer sitting on Argent's lap, you are now on mine and I get to do whatever I want~" Smiling evilly, she sits on David, subsequently sitting Fayza on top, stroking her hair passively.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:57 pm

Emerald being one of the few without alcohol in his system, (yet he was the only one of the two that didn't have people sitting on him) was intent on hearing every word Fayza said. It didn't matter if it was personal or political, it was information, one of the few things Emerald truly enjoyed.

During the story he heard, Woo, this is getting serious too quickly. Can we move on? Shush, I'm trying to listen. Emerald might have heard or read about Pilum somewhere once, but it hadn't caught his attention. Now he felt he needed to know more about this place, where ever it is.

Finally, he said after the story, "Surprising." He paused for a second before continuing, "Surprising that through all that you haven't offed yourself or tried to get revenge. That's what most people would do, I'm sure. But you have resilience; you have the strength it takes to not attack out of pure emotion alone. You are waiting for a chance. To bide your time until it is the right time to strike, and when that time comes, whoever is in your way won't know what hit them. That is the power of those with this strength. It would seem scary, but there is a reason it doesn't frighten me. Because I consider you an ally; because I am not one of these... spearchuckers... as you call them; because I am not one who would go against that strength, but one who would help it." Emerald smirks a bit saying, "I do believe I went on a tangent there, but I meant every word." Once finished he hears, So boring. This is why no one wants to hang out with you. Almandine, this is a serious subject, you shouldn't be so quick with what you say. Me?! What about mister know-it-all over here? This isn't our fight, and we shouldn't get into it. He does have a point. Whether or not it is our fight, I meant what I said and I won't go back on it. You'll have to deal with it. Ugh, sometimes I really hate you.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:19 pm

David listened intently to the story. He did feel a bit saddened by her tale....but that was quickly replaced with embarrassment as the two sat down on him. His face was beginning to redden as the two girls sat down on his lap. He just looked around doing his best to avert his eyes from the two on him. First one...now two......why me? Not complaining...but one can blow me into bits.....and the other drains energy from contact.....I think. Either way ends bad. He just did his best to keep his face hidden. "Dare." He said from behind the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Fayza didn't resist when Argent pulled her back onto his lap, just rubbing at her eyes cat style when he embraced her. Mainly to avoid looking at Daisy. She mentally kicked herself for bringing it up in front of her, but what was done was done.

She did, however, see Aoife get up, but closed her eyes again. The slap landed, and Fayza's only response was to turn her head with it, her cheek stinging. She waited for the second blow when the flat chested firebird spoke, only to be confused when Aoife hugged her. She didn't resist when Aoife dragged her, but given the girl felt oddly cold for what her semblance had done before, Fayza could guess she wasn't in too much danger. "... You buy into their story it's different? 'Kay. Whatever. What would you call it, then?"

She said nothing back to Emerald. She had no desire to keep talking about the subject, so correcting him wasn't exactly something she was keen on doing. David, however, had given her the perfect chance to slip back into someone she was more comfortable being.

She turned around on Aoife's lap, wrapping her legs around both of them, and grinned at David. "Sing the meow mix song, nya."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:59 am

"Hey, that's my kitty cat, princess!" Argent complained in mock annoyance as he watched Aoife take Fayza from his lap. A wide grin spreads across his face when he sees her smiling again though, a weight lifted from his shoulders as he took a sip from his cup. "Go on, take her. Didn't like her anyway." He joked, leaning back on his arms braced against the floor.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:17 pm

His face red with embarrassment from being pulled closer into the group, David just sighed as he went through the lyrics of the song in his head.
"I want chicken I want liver
Meow Mix Meow Mix
Please Deliver
I want chicken I want liver
Meow Mix Meow Mix
Please Deliver
Meow Mix Meow Mix
Please Deliver
Meow Mix Meow Mix."

He finished the song and just looked around the room. He soon spotted Aphelion hugging a keg. "Aphelion truth or dare." He said nearly muffled by the two girls on him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:26 pm

"What's that Ally? You want me to drink you? Oh, I just can't, my girlfriend is here..." Aphelion whispered to the keg before hearing his name. He slowly cranked his head to face David and stared at him for a moment, squinting a bit before hugging the keg tighter, "Daaaare."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:55 pm

David saw how he was hugging the keg. "I want you to pour what's left of that bear and drink it from......Daisy's ear." He said trying to look around the girls to see. I'm a geek....why did she sit on the geek....she's not drunk.....right? He thought as he looked around the girl. Being so small he basically was covered by them.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:11 pm

Daisy looked up as she heard the dare What? My ear? I could understand drinking from my mouth, but my ear? That's odd She sat still, going over the dare in her mind. Eventually she silently sighed and dropped her head, accepting that she would have to do it. She layed down on the bed, resting on her side so her left ear was exposed, her eyes wandered over to Aphelion and the keg, Daisy wondered how much beer was still in the keg, it was huge, but people had been drinking from it all night.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:01 pm

Aphelion pouted at David, "How dare you desecrate Ally-chan's amazing taste with Daisy's ear. I ain't doin' it, not now, not ever. Whazza punishment." he called out at him, swiping his fist at the air in a defiant gesture (or maybe he was genuinely trying to punch him) and hugged the keg tighter.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:04 pm

Emerald watched Aphelion's defiance and thought, And this is why I don't drink alcohol. Booo! Come on! We haven't even tried it. It's a bad idea. He won't do it. Exactly. Emerald waited for David to tell Aph his punishment.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:58 pm

David shrugged. "Hey its either that or.....NO....MORE....BOOZE the rest of the night. That includes your friend." He said pointing to the keg. It was now a choice. The keg of beer.....or no beer at all.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:03 pm

Aphelion looked at David with an angered look, "You... you cruel bastard... how could you do this!?" he shouted before nuzzling the keg, "Ally... I'll never forget you..." he whispered to the keg before releasing it, leaning back against it and heaving it backwards, away from the group slightly.

He huffed and dropped to sit, tilted against the keg as he scanned the room, finally raising his arm and pointing, "Aoifeyyyy... Trufffff or daaaer"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:08 pm

David looked to Fayza. "Since he's not going to, can you get the keg away...he'll drink it before anyone else does." He looked over at Aphelion and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:19 pm

Aphelion looked at David angrily, "That was not part of the dare. Ally is with me! Get away from her, leave her alone!" he shouted, pushing the keg further back and hugging her tighter.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 6:43 am

Frowning deeper, Aoife lets off a not so subtle glare at Fayza, "I am not anyone's obedient minion. If that tin can thinks he can tell me what to do without question, he's sorely mistaken." Though her expression dropped at the legs going around her, she squirmed a bit in place, "Huh? My turn again. More dares for me~ And alcohol. I can still think sorta straight." Giggling after though, she leans back onto David, her hands going around Fayza's back to bring her with them, "Oh, and because you did those things earlier, I won't hold it against you if you do it some more tonight~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:18 am

Aphelion smiled and looked happily at Aoife as she chose a dare, "Yes! I knew I could trust you, Aoifey! Please, drink the rest of Ally - no, wait, I dare you to drink the rest right now!" he called out to her before hugging the keg tightly, proud of himself for choosing such an ingenious way of mixing his two loves together.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:53 am

David's face is completely red now he just looks around as if needing assistance. As the two girls began to lower onto him even more, He began to feel a funny feeling. Oh god no! No, no , no ,no oh no!!!
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:30 am

Glancing back at David with a small smirk, she then turns to Aphelion with the same smirk, "I am sure I can drink the rest. Ehehe~" Shifting once more, she made sure to torment the person she was sitting on before placing Fayza to the side, getting up and taking the keg to David, sitting back down and starting to use her cup to start drinking the keg, more than a little of the alcohol spilling down her top. After a few mugs, she says aloud, "Davy truth or dare~"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:37 am

David's face just turns a deep shade of red. He has no idea what to do. He simply looks to argent with a face of worry. He looks comical with how short he with Aoife on him. Oh....god......SOME ONE HELP ME!!!!!!!! "Dare." WHY DID I SAY DARE I MENT TRUTH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:47 am

"Ehehehee~" Giving a laugh of mischief, she turns around in her seat to poke David's cheeks, "I dare you... To do the first dare with me, the one where you spend seven minutes in heaven... Though Argent can come to make sure nothing weird happens." Stopping herself from smiling, she glances at the other boy, a subtle wink being fired his way before she leans back into David's ear, whispering softly, "Though, he is not exactly going to be staying inactive, if you know what I mean. Ehehehe~"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:52 am

David's eyes widened at the mention of the dare. He was then relived when she said nothing weird. "Sure." But when she said her other half he soon felt that he had spoken too soon. Shit... He just took a deep breath as he grabbed his flask. Dave is up. He took a swig of it and his eyes turned a deep calming redish brown color. He stood up and waited on Aofie now.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:59 am

Argent chuckles loudly at Aoife's dare, grunting as he stood up. He began to walk, though curiously not in the direction of the bathroom. Crossing the room, he deposits himself next to Fayza, setting the girl back on his lap and hugging her tight. For some reason, even in his drunken state, he'd grown attacked to the girl. "Take note she said that I can come to make sure nothing happens. I won't though. You're on your own, Davy. I have my own pussy to attend to." He said before nibbling on Fayza's neck playfully, reaching up to pet the fake cat ears as if they were real. "Haff fun yew tew~"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:43 pm

Emerald watches everything go on around him and thinks, This is why I keep myself level headed. Level headed is boring. It is also safe, so you can be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:44 am

Rolling her eyes at Argent, she flicks his ear before stating, "Meanie. I'll have to use him then." Smiling evily, she gestures to Aphelion and points to the bathroom, "He's just watching, don't worry, he won't touch anyone or thing." Walking to the bathroom after taking David's hand, she moves up against the wall and brings him into a deep kiss before stating, "Am I a good liar? I mean, it's obvious that he is going to touch something or one, but you won't tell anyone, right? What happens in here, stays in here." Afterwards, Aoife starts kissing him again and moving so he is against the wall, waiting for Aphelion to enter the fray before she moves on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next