RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]

Go down 
+6
Shemskis
SentientSnake
Icrus505
ecksdeeeXD
Aphrodisiac
Queso
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Queso

Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:55 pm

Daisy blushed and looked away as Aoife started to undress her, despite the fact that she was wearing her regular latex BDSM trousers, her underwear was rather plain, yet it was still embarrassing, when Aoife broke the kiss Daisy's eyes shifted back to her, noticing Aphelion behind her, staring at her, if she could speak, she would tell him to stop staring at her breasts, but alas, she was mute. When Aoife said that she was "like Mel in a few ways" Daisy was, and looked confused, she had never met Melissa and didn't know who she was, but by the way Aoife spoke, it seemed to not be a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:13 pm

After a few seconds of smiling at the show, Argent refilled his drink and emptied it twice. Hopping up, swaying slightly, he trots over to Fayza, picks her up by the waist, and throws her over his shoulder with his hand firmly on her rear out of habit. "Sorry bout my cat." He said to David, trying to keep Fayza still as he walked back to his spot, ignoring Daisy's state of dress, and sat her down on his lap. Looping his arms around her waist, he holds on tight as he lightly clamps his teeth on the scruff of her neck... if she had any scruff to begin with. "Yow bein a bad kitteh." He said, through the bite trying to keep her still, "Bettah b'have ow ah ain't lettin go."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:29 pm

Emerald closes his eyes and sits back up when David's torture is done. What are you doing?! What do you mean? Open your eyes and get out a camera! What for? Blackmail dummy! Blackmail is always useful! No thanks. Gah!!!! Emerald just waits until the dare is over.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 5:45 am

Hoshi started to shuffle uncomfortably upon seeing Daisy's underwear, feeling slightly turned on by seeing these ever though she had seen whats underneath before. She noticed that Daisy was blushing and thought she was feeling uncomfortable showing a few signs. She jumped to her feet and stood next to Daisy, Aphelion and Aoife towering over them, glaring at Aoife before saying "I think you've taken this dare far enough" she sent then Daisy the telepathic message "You okay, god you look so hot in just your underwear if only these lot weren't here..." her ears still twitching with mild disapproval of how far Aoife had taken this dare.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:43 pm

Glancing up at Hoshi, she smiles slyly, unfazed by the glare she simple shifts again, with a swift movement she removes Daisy's bra, stealing it and placing it on her own head, one fake cat ear in each cup, "Fine~ But I am acquiring my new trophy. As proof of my conquest." Helping Daisy get up, she moves her head so the bra is stuck between her head and Aphelion's chest, "That was kinda fun actually, could get into this game rather quickly if it is like that." Afterwards she glanced at Fayza with a look what simply said. 'Your turn to try and beat me, little girl.'
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:57 pm

David looked to Emerald. "If it's like this now.....what's it goanna be like when someone's drunk?" He asked as he tried to ignore the event in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:59 pm

Keeping his eyes closed Emerald responds with, "People will start to forget what is happening. Other than that, I dare not think about it too much." Damn you for keeping those eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:59 pm

Aphelion looked at Daisy's bare chest for as long as he could. Then he started nuzzling Aoife, "You're so eeeeeeeevil~" he chimed as he took Daisy's bra off of Aoife and with one fast move he slipped it loosely under Aoife's shirt, "My fists are now your boobs~" he added.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:02 pm

Daisy was glad that Hoshi was helping her out, she was about to reply to her telepathic message when Aoife stole her bra, Daisy reached for it, but couldn't reach it in time, she decided just to pull her t-shirt down to cover herself and when Aoife helped her up, Daisy pulled her trousers back up. Daisy glared at Aoife, ready to slap her, but decided against it and to just continue with the game. She pulled Hoshi into a hug and sent her Hoshi, are you in heat again? You seem to be turned on quite easily recently. Daisy then walked over and sat back down on her bed, before picking her next victim she sent another message to Hoshi reading Do you think the flat chested bitch was just pissed off that I made you and her fiance do whatever you did? She then sat, awaiting Hoshi's response before picking a victim.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:35 pm

Hoshi couldn't help but feel turned on by seeing Daisy's boobs wanting to either grab them or nuzzle them in her current state. She watched as Daisy got dressed again then hugged her, squeezing back and kissing her neck, staying next to Daisy as they went back to their seats on the bed, sitting next to Daisy their sides touching. She sent "I think i am in heat, i feel like i normally do when i am, but there's only one way to find out though and just ignore that bitch, i bet the only reason she took your bra is so she could see what boobs actually look like... do you mind if i nuzzle your chest a little or would that be too awkward for you" telepathically whilst nuzzling her neck contently, a small smile on her face whilst making quiet purring noises.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:58 pm

Daisy nodded in agreement at Hoshi's idea to ignore Aoife, when Hoshi asked if she could nuzzle her boobs, Daisy looked slightly confused at first, but eventually gave in to her question and replied by sending Yeah, if you want to Daisy liked it when Hoshi did that anyway, so she didn't really mind. Daisy then placed a hand on Hoshi head and slowly stroked her hair, running her hand from the top of her head, right down to the end of the longest strands. Daisy's attention was drawn back to the game, she looked at Emerald and David and thought about asking them, as they hadn't been picked yet, she also wondered what David looked like in a maid's outfit, but she was still annoyed at Aoife. She sent Hoshi a telepathic message reading Okay, I will ignore her, just after this. Ask Aoife, "truth or dare?" please. A grin spread across her face as she thought of plans for Aoife.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 5:00 pm

Hoshi nuzzled Daisy's chest, wondering to herself why she had asked to do that in the first place as a sudden impulse to do so had just suddenly come over her much like in the bathroom. As she nuzzled her she felt Daisy's hand in her hair, feeling calm and stress free from the stroking. She snapped back to reality when Daisy sent her a telepathic message, sitting upright her tail swaying slightly before she repeated what Daisy had said "Aoife, Daisy wishes to know your answer to this....Aoife...Truth or Dare" once she had finished her part she just rested her head on Daisy's shoulder with her tail swaying slightly and her ears twitching every so often.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 5:47 pm

"Dare." Not even thinking of the question, she simply takes the two drinks by Aphelion's side, gulping them down before removing Aphelion's hands, quickly placing the bra on over the top of her own, whispering into Aphelion's ear," Leave that for later, go get me a drink. Oh, and for tonight only, you are allowed to roam free in terms of sexual conduct, though only because I probably will as well~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 5:51 pm

"Aww you're such a sweetheart~" Aphelion cooed into her ear before shifting out from under her and moving over to pour two full cups of alcohol. He walked back and sat down by Aoife, handing her one before dropping his head onto her lap and nuzzling her stomach, "Just you wait~"
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:35 pm

When Daisy heard Aoife's reply her grin grew more, from what she had seen, Aoife and Fayza disliked each other, quite a lot actually, but Daisy would help bring them together. She sent a telepathic message to Hoshi reading Hoshi, tell Aoife hat she has to let Fayza do whatever she wants to her, for the rest of the game. Daisy then reste her own head atop Hoshi's, waiting for her to relay what she had said to Aoife.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:25 pm

With head still resting on Daisy's shoulder and Daisy's head on top of hers she spoke up "Well then Aoife, your dare is to let Fayza do whatever she wants to you, no restrictions, and it is for the rest of this game" she smiled kinda impressed by Daisy's dare and also because she was imagining what she would do if Daisy were her slave, quickly snapping out of her train of thought for her own good.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:50 am

"And what is the punishment if I refuse? No offence intended to her, but I do like to keep this room a nice not-charred colour, looks bad on my reputation... Besides. When do cats get slaves?" Stating it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, she grabs her drink and drinks half of it in a go again, "As I am sure you don't want the Guard snooping around after the fight, as it would be such a shame if your alcohol was taken away, I actually kind of like it."
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:36 pm

Daisy expected Aoife to refuse, being Fayza's slave for the whole game was a bit drastic, but Daisy had a backup plan. She looked down to Hoshi, now stroking her cat ears and sent Tell her that I'll lower it down to just one round of being under Fayza's control, then when it's her turn, Fayza has to stop. She the then leant her head down and kissed Hoshi on the forehead, awaiting Hoshi to relay the message to Aoife.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:14 pm

Hoshi sighed lightly at her new job as messenger-girl for Daisy but she would do anything for her. She purred quietly as her cat ears were stroked, enjoying the massage as Daisy sent the message which had to be relayed to Aoife and kissed her on the forehead prompting her to briefly nuzzle Daisy before telling Aoife "Since your trying to back out of the dare, Daisy has come up with a compromise, she will lower the dare to one round under Fayza's control"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:20 pm

Glancing between the two smiling girls, she kept a straight poker face before stating, "Fine~" Moving over to Argent and Fayza, she sits next to the girl and whispers into her ear, "Don't try anything funny and I will let you have a week with Aphelion to do whatever you like to him, or at least. He won't subsequently get gelded. Hell, when my turn comes you can have two for the price of one, if you know what I mean."  After that, she speaks up, "So. Who's turn is it to give the option?" It better be me, oh have I got something fun for her. Shut your face Knight before I break it..
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:13 pm

Emerald was starting to get slumped from sitting in the same position for about fifteen minutes and he thinks, This is quite boring. Why did you talk me into this again? Because it takes a while to build up the fun! Your idea of fun is a lot different from mine. That's because you don't have an idea of fun!

Hearing Aoife's question, Emerald responds, slightly irritated, "Common sense would dictate that since you were the one last dared, you would get to ask the question. But by all means, you can just give away that power to anyone if you want." Someone sounds upset. Shut it.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:44 pm

Fayza had been squirming a bit when Argent bit the back of her neck.

When Daisy gave her dare, however, she sat completely still, staring at Aoife a minute, trying to gauge her intent before remembering she was Neko Neko Fayza.

She darted behind Aoife, wrapping her arms and legs around the normally blazing girl before softly biting her ear. "Nomnomnomnomnom," was all she said as she lightly chewed.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 6:21 pm

Twitching at the biting to her ear, Aoife tries her best not to turn around and floor the girl, or at least try to. Instead she points at the boy who replied to her, trying to keep her voice impassive as possible, "Truth or dare then?" With that, she turns back to Fayza and starts petting the girl, continuing to whisper, "One of these days, possibly even tomorrow. I am going to get you back for this. But first, I am going to make you get laid and leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 6:32 pm

Emerald thinks, Finally. Emerald looked at Aoife straight in the eye and said plainly, "Truth." Boo! Why didn't you pick dare! Because it bothers you. Emerald awaited the question.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:06 am

Grinning, Aoife stares at him, "Fine. If you were able to have sex with anyone in this room, who would it be?" Stating the question with a small hint of joy at his choice, she turns her attention to Argent this time, "So. What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:26 am

"Be patient with her." Argent said, leaning over to refill his cup from the keg and taking about a quarter of it. "She can be a bit frisky and affectionate but deep down, she's a nice cat." Reaching up, he rubs the top of Fayza's head, chuckling at her biting Aoife's ear. "Well normally I'd say my legs brought me here but to be honest, I'm not sober enough for the dumb puns. I got a message and it seemed interesting. Simple."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:35 am

Emerald yawns, "What's with you people and sex?" he asks rhetorically. He then points to Hoshi and explains, "Only because I'm used to female faunus' in my dorm." They aren't gonna understand. Screw them then. I believe that is the reason most of them are here for. Shut up.

Emerald looks around the room. He only knows one of their names, though he could have gotten a few from just listening to them, but he quickly got bored of what they were saying. He looks at David, "Truth or Dare?" and on a half thought later, "... birdie?" Ugh, don't remind me of that place. I also want to erase that from memory. I still don't understand that name. That's cause you were asleep half the time. Emerald awaited David's answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next