RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]

Go down 
+8
SentientSnake
Frankenstein Joe
Metroidhunter
Tsuteto
Skylight
Aphrodisiac
Ensayn1
DrGustave
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Metroidhunter

The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:42 am

Laughing at his mistake, Vivian followed him out of the changing room and headed to the register.  She told the cashier the number on her credit card, which was one of the many things Beacon offered to their disabled students.  Afterwards, she headed towards the door, glancing behind to make sure that Aphelion would follow.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:28 am

Still slightly embarrassed by his wording, Aphelion followed Vivian with her clothes and passed her, moving to hold the door open to her with a polite nod, a more helpful and gentlemanly side of him showing.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:01 pm

"Thank you." Vivian said, heading out the door.  She really didn't seem to be bothered by his somewhat ironic wording, still giggling to herself about it.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:05 am

((TIMESKIP FOR GREAT JUSTICE))

Wednesday night, ten minutes to closing, right on schedule. 
It's been several weeks now and Tan'mer's arrival at the faunaporrium has become almost predictable by looking at a clock. Her arrival was marked only by the front door shutting by it's spring and a faint draft. While Tan'mer showing up at this time was infallible, where exactly she was hiding was almost always a mystery. This time specifically, the squirrel faunus was hiding behind a security mirror in the ceiling corner of the wall furthest from the counter. After a moment, when the coast seemed clear, Tan'mer poked her masked head out from behind the mirror, surveying the upside down room. Content with the store's emptiness, Tan'mer quietly dropped to the floor before freeing her head from the blue leather wrappings allowing her to take in a deep breath and wiggle her ears freely. Her target was just across the room, counting money like usual. "Tarra! I have many things to tell you!"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:47 pm

Skippy's ears twitched at the sound of her name and her tail flicked behind her. Looking up she noticed Tan'mer walking toward her. She looked up at the clock. Ten minutes till closing, just as always. She put down the Lien she had been counting and put her elbows on the counter and her hands to her face. "Oh, more stories of your adventures or something different?" She asked in her kind voice.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:25 pm

Tan'mer smiled, though she looked slightly nervous behind it, as though she was about to ask for a massive favor. She scratched the back of her head and paused before continuing. "Ah, well. There... Is a festival... No, a holiday. It is approaching soon, it only happens every 4 years and... well..." At this point, Tan'mer abandoned her facade of professionalism and burst into her true behavior, grabbing onto Skippy's hands as if begging her physically. "You must come with me! I am going to my home to celebrate with my kin and it is a perfect opportunity! You can meet my family and see the culture and land you must be a part of! Tarra please? The festival is only four days, surely you can spare it?" Tan'mer put on a face, making her eyes as big as she could possibly make them.

Last edited by SentientSnake on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:28 pm

Sam just read her magazine at the register where she had been all day long. She slightly yawned. She looked up to see someone begging Skippy for something about a celebration. Sam's ears perked up as she heard about it. She jumped over the counter and ran to her. She pulled out her scroll and typed a bit. [Did you say celebration.] Sam always wanted to learn more about different cultures. She hoped that she would get to go.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:03 pm

"I...your home?" She said hesitantly as her ears drooped down slightly. "For four days? I don't know if.....It's nice of you to offer but I don't know..." She started to say in a less than enthusiastic voice. She looked around the shop until her eyes fell upon Aphelion. "Uhm, Aph, could you come here for a moment?" She asked to the boy who had been stocking other merchandise. As Skippy waited for him to make his way over to herself and Tan she turned back to Tan. "I just...I don't know who could run the shop and....it's been ages since I left the town let alone the kingdom..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:10 pm

"Mmm? Yeah, sure." Aphelion put down the bra he was inspecting and walked over to the pair of squirrel ladies, "Sup?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:28 pm

Skippy turned her head once more to look at Aph. "Tan just invited me to accompany her to a celebration in her homeland. You wouldn't mind looking after the store for a few days, would you?" She asked with slightly sullen eyes as she looked at Aphelion. 'If this doesn't work bribery is always an option, right?'
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:36 pm

"Ooh, celebration!" Aphelion's eyes glistened as he glanced between Tan and Skippy, his face akin to a child asking his parents to buy him a toy or candy, "I, er... I'd like to see Tan'mer's homeland too.. You don't think I could come as well, do you? As part of my paid work holiday of course." he nodded respectfully, trying his best to be nicest in his approach.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:49 am

Tan'mer scratched the back of her head, cocking it and looking at Aphelion. "Er, well, you see, I have been saving money for the flight... And I only have enough for two people. Unless you can pay for yourself, I am afraid you cannot come. But, if you can, I do not see why not. One more person should not be a problem as long as you can follow without getting lost."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:07 am

Sam tapped Tan'mer's shoulder and typed a little. [Pardon me, but did you say celebration. If I pay for my self, can I come?] Sam wanted to go for one reason. The same reason she became a hunter, to get out and explore the world.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 2:41 pm

Skippy scratched the back of her ear as she looked between Tan and Aphelion. "Well....I suppose if you can...'pay'...and you don't get lost in all of the trees. From Tan's told me, it's not a place normal people can get to or around easily. Are you sure you can keep up in the trees?" She asked now finished scratching her ear.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 3:04 pm

Aphelion scratched his chin for a few minutes before grinning at Skippy, ''I'll take this as my paid holiday, then. And no prob)em, I can get around trees, we had a bunch back home.'' he nodded reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9