RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]

Go down 
+8
SentientSnake
Frankenstein Joe
Metroidhunter
Tsuteto
Skylight
Aphrodisiac
Ensayn1
DrGustave
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:02 pm

Aphelion gulped, doing his best to not make it awkward, even though he was literally about to explain what a bra was to an older woman, "W-well, madam, it's a piece of clothing such as the panties you are holding. It, umm, provides supportive leverage to one's breasts." he did his best to use technical terms in this conversation, though it was not simple, with the pervert within crying to be set loose... yet Aphelion's resolve was currently unmatched, his job may have been treading on the line here.

"You know, like a bikini top... just not waterproof." he said to finalize, before quickly adding, "Madam."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Tan'mer cocked her head. She paused a moment before it clicked in her head. "Oh! Like an eiva! I doubt you have anything like that though! They are all made personally by kinmothers and... Uhh..." This was getting awkward fast, Tan'mer had to just get her things and be on her way. Some support sounded nice though, she had worn out her last eiva at least a month ago and had neglected to return home for some new ones. Then again, her outfit provided a decent amount of support anyway. To double check, Tan'mer absentmindedly brought a hand to her right breast, cupping it to check just how much the leather straps wrapped around her supported them. Not as well as they could. "If they're anything like you say they are, I'll take one! Where are they?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:01 am

Aphelion raised his eyebrow slightly at the explanation and blinked with surprise when she cupped her breast but made no comment, "Over there." he said, pointing to a section of bras and walking there, expecting Tan'mer to follow, "While these bras aren't tailored personally, I'm sure there'll be a size fitting you well, madam."

He turned to stare at Tan'mer's chest, shuffling his hand through various bras before picking out a somewhat small, black one, "Here, try this one on, madam."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:48 am

Tan'mer scratched her head, confused. Gingerly, she took the little bra from Aphelion between two fingers by a strap. Pinching another strap, she turned the bra around, trying frantically to reverse engineer the odd contraption without looking like too much of an idiot. "Right... Try it on... I can totally do that..." After a moment of hesitation, Tan'mer shoved the bra into her quickly filling fist before using her empty hand to tug at one of the knots holding her outfit together on the front of her right shoulder; several straps fell down threateningly low and revealing an indecent amount of bright white skin. Tan'mer started undoing the second knot before she noticed Aphelion's stunned expression. She cocked her head before remembering what he told her to do. She tried poorly to laugh it off before scampering to the changing room pointed out earlier, mentally kicking herself all the way there. Ix'ava! You stupid Ix'ava!
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:01 am

"Umm..." Aphelion tried to say something but Tan'mer was already off to the changing room. He followed her with his eyes, waiting until she entered it before sitting down and burying his head in his palms. Why am I explaining underwear to an older woman... What even is today... he pondered, though he started chuckling, I wonder what other ditzy things she'll do... Heh, this is kind of fun actually. Maybe she needs a swimsuit...
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:35 am

Inside the changing room, Tan'mer shut the curtain behind her, sighing before finishing off the knot on her right shoulder. Several of the blue straps fell open and with one last knot on the front of her neck, several dozen straps fell off her torso, dangling from her waist like a very torn up skirt. In her frantic state, Tan'mer had forgotten to disarm herself and she unleashed as many as 30 of her throwing knifes, all of which fell to the floor with a series of loud bangs, several of the knives ended up stuck in the wooden floor. "... Oops." Now, her upper body completely exposed, Tan'mer was ready to get to work on the foreign piece of clothing. She picked up the bra, a serious expression on her face. With a long sigh, she began fiddling with what she assumed was the only mechanical part of the device, and eventually got it open by accident. Content with the progress she was making, Tan'mer attempted to put on the bra like an eiva, by hooking it under her breasts, then wrapping the material around her shoulders, then- No. That doesn't work at all... She tried for at least ten minutes before finally getting it. Kind of. She had figured out how the straps worked, but not what to do with the cups, deciding that wadding them underneath her breasts like an eiva was the best solution, or at least the one she was most comfortable with. "Ehh... Mr. Employee! I think this one is too small, it doesn't really feel right! Can you bring me one with bigger... Uhh cushiony bits!"

Last edited by SentientSnake on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:47 am

Imperia, having been finishing up with her own clothing she had bought in the room along, would fail at surpressing a laugh, Milisendis turning in the direction of Tan'mer's speech, "Imperatrix, there is no need for you to laugh at the misfortune of someone else. I mean, sure I get it if they are human, but a Faunus, that is not your modus operandi." The giggling stopping, Imperia would leave the changing room, knocking on the side of Tan'zeit's as she goes, "Do you mean the cup part? Miss."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:10 am

What? I thought I had it for sure... Aphelion pondered as the squirrel lady called out to him. Picking up two more of the same bra but in larger sizes, he walked up to the changing room, past Imperia and to the other side of the curtain, turned with his back towards it and slid the curtain over slightly, pushing his hand and the two bras into it, moving around in an attempt to find Tan'mer's hand, "Here you go madam, these are bigger... But are you sure you have it on correctly? It SHOULD be fitting, from my calculations..."

Shifting his leg slightly, he felt himself stepping on something hard and pointy. Bending the leg up, he pulled the knife now embedded in his shoe along. "Umm... Would this be yours, madam?" he asked, pulling it out and pinching it by the blade. He inspected it and slid the curtain over to show it to Tan, looking in at the same time.

Oh my god they're so cuuute! "You, ahem, put the 'cushiony bits' OVER the breasts. As in, in front of them." he said calmly as if he didn't just get a tingly feeling at the sight. However, the stimulus was enough to re-awaken the pervert. His face lit up as he took the knife and darted it into the side wall of the changing room. His hands shot forward, fingers hooking between her breasts and the bra as he lifted the cups up to the right position, letting go and pushing them on... for good measure, "Like so, madam..."

Last edited by Aphrodisiac on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Mmmmm.......you smell nice.   The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:29 am

OOC: As this post is being written, SentientSnake has achieved 690 posts.

IC:

Faunapporium.

Faunapporium?

Fauna             FAUNUS!                                        Cat ears

faaaaunies                            'Pinch that tail!'                                                 Night Vision

Faunus                                                                            Hairy Monkey!   

My god, you can get high by burning them!                                    faunus

Turn that pig into BBQ pork!                                        Faunus  

Aaaaahhhhh! No...please....stop....plea-Aaaahhh!!!

Such hair                                         faunus                       So dog                    #### salivating

Faunapporium.

As the well-enjoyed moments of picking on Faunus flashed through his mind, Junis stood outside the clothes shop, staring in. It wasn't like he hated the faunus. They were pretty cool. Tails for balance, extra ears for sight, and night vision. Very useful tools that a person would have benefit from, and you'd have to admit that even if for some reason you had an irrational hatred of these animalistic people.

But.....

They were beneath humans. In so many ways. But the fact that humans discriminated against faunus meant that faunus were simply beneath them. If not, then the humans wouldn't have discriminated them, but faced them with respect.

That, and faunus could provide. In so many ways as well. So it wasn't hard to say that Junis actually liked them, even if he did use them inhumanly.

But while a master is fair to those beneath him (And Junis WAS fair), a master does not like when servants act out. To ignore the regulations placed on them, to literally stop being the ant and trying to be the termite, entering a shell that didn't fit their form to see if they could annoy rather than be stepped on. And that was exactly what these faunus were doing - thinking themselves as so great, yet in requirement of pity. To annoy.

There was an urge to mess things up. To just create a magnetic wave, knock metal over, crash things, plop a coin into an eye socket or an ear, cut off a tail, something like that. But it wasn't a good urge; nothing would come out of it.

Yet, nothing came out of doing nothing either.

So messing it up right now, or leaving, was both out of the question. The only thing left to do, really, was to step in. And so he did, stepping through the door that seemed to open by itself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:35 pm

Tan'mer had at least tried. She was, for the most part, unfazed by Aphelion's intrusion, barely considering her chest indecent. In fact, if it weren't for the cold and those pesky laws, she'd not even bother with clothing. Truthfully, she was only upset at him seeing her failure, she cursed/prayed in her head the entire time before- "Oh! That's much better! Wow that is comfy! It's like a hug, kinda!" Tan'mer twirled on one foot, looking at herself in the mirror as she spun as cheerfully as a child given a new toy. The spin ended with a short hop, Tan'mer oblivious to her effects on Aphelion. "I like it! Let me try some more!" Tan'mer was excited now, eager to explore further into the art of the bra and their cushiony, not deerskin goodness. 
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:58 pm

Imperia, overhearing the whole thing, coupled with the whispers of Milisendis about what she could see, was understandably livid. Glancing at Milisendis and nodding, the cyborg would enter combat mode yet again. Voice seething in anger, "Oh. So first chance you get you would walk in on topless women? I think I will tell Aoife and add a few little exaggerations. Wonder how she will treat you after that? Perhaps a little worse than you will get now?" Nodding once more to the Cyborg, Milisendis would quickly enter a boxing position and punch straight at where her imagery sees Aphelion, his thermal outline a perfect target as the fist goes straight for his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:09 pm

"Certainly madam." Aphelion grinned at the prospect. Imperia's words caught his ear as he powered up his legs and pounced backwards, just barely out of the punch and the combat zone. He looked up at her, the grin remaining, "However she'll treat me, I'll probably enjoy it ♥. Now I'd rather you didn't start fights in the shop, Miss Imperia." he said, voice with a playful tone to it. With one swipe behind his back he picked up 8 bras of various decencies, albeit right size for Tan'mer, and held them between his fingers. His eyes lit up, "Those would certainly feel great on you, madam." he looked to Tan'mer with a smile, glancing at the bra once more before turning to Imperia, "You, I could get some nice ones too."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:46 pm

In an instant, Tan'mer kicked up two knives from the floor while conjuring up two copies of herself to cause confusion. The copies stood eerily still in a battle stance, mimicking Tam'mer's own still and readiness. She masked her confusion, with seriousness, unsure of whose day to ruin with a knife to the chest. This must have been a normal occurrence however, as Aphelion seemed to just brush the attack offhandedly, even throwing in a casual remark. Still, the unwarrented attack sparked a less professional reaction and Tan'mer lashed out in her native tounge. "Al sona'un! Al verkah mak taratar! Ix vilah ei nor ei'su'un kalazeitah! Al ei sona VON!" After her meltdown, Tan'mer composed herself and a moment later she banished her copies  with a puff of smoke. "I would love to try these on. He is doing no harm, outkin." Tan'mer addressed Imperia before picking a blue bra from Aphelion's hand, fiddling with the clip. 
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:14 pm

Aphelion's grin widened at the sight. Am I seeing triple or is she pulling off my Triple Pack Ambush...? But damn, these lovely pairs, from three different angles... he fought off the will to howl and put down the other bras instead.

"Allow me to help." he brought his hand to the bra held by Tan'mer, pinching the clip with his thumb and index finger, shifting both and opening it up in one fluid motion, though still looking at Imperia and Milly out of the side of his eyes, anticipating another attack. The sooner she'd put them on, the more he'd get to see of her before he'd probably end up in hospital once his lust rush ended.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:47 pm

While Imperia would be confused by the two others being conjured up, Milisendis would have no such problems, her death glare aimed still at Tan'mer. Ignoring the insult, Imperia would have her own gaze aimed at Aphelion, a small smile appearing as she comes up with something obviously malicious, "Oh. It's fine, girl. However, his girlfriend may not be as keen." Snickering evilly as she walks away with the Cyborg in tow, she grabs some spare clothing both for herself and for Maria while commenting to Milly, "Upload that little scene to my scroll will you? I have a cunning plan involving a little fireball" . Afterwards walking up to the counter and placing them down coupled with a significant amount of lien, her voice rather calm despite her mental process, "This should cover it, keep the change and watch out for your employee. He seems to be rounding second base with some of the customers."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:56 pm

Skippy tilted her head slightly at the last remark while adding the woman's lien to the pile she had been counting. "Second base? I'm sorry...I don't watch many sports anymore except dome net so I'm not too familiar with 'bases'...." She said, counting the pile once more. "If you want, I could ask him to stop trying to talk to the customers about sports." She says absentmindedly. Before looking back up to Imperia and looking past her to see another man who had walked in. 'Damn...forgot to lock the door.' She looked back at Imperia. "Would You mind locking the shop door on your way out, Miss?" She asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 6:01 pm

"Sure. And by saying that, I was referring to grabbing their breasts. Nothing to do with sports." Smiling at Skippy, she  places the clothing in her bag, walking towards the door as she pulls out her scroll, she glares at the evident human walking in with Milisendis following suit as she calls up a certain fire user and locks the door, the last words heard by her before she disappears saying, "Hey there, want to know what your mongrel of a boyfriend is doing to other women? I have evidence~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:04 pm

Aphelion brushed the bra straps off of Tan'mer's shoulders and hooked his finger between the cups, pulling it off. He let himself have a slightly prolonged look before pushing the new one on, cups first, holding it in place with his hand as he took Tan'mer's hands and slid the straps onto them, "You don't seem too accustomed to this, madam. Not from around here I presume?" he asked nicely, sliding his hands up and under the straps, moving to the back to clip the bra back up, "I can understand that, not a local myself."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:36 pm

Well now. This make much more sense. Once again, Tan'mer did a little hop to test it out. It wasn't at all like an eiva, certainly smaller, and it covered her breasts too. Yes, Tan'mer was certainly going to buy as many of these wonderful devices as she could carry. Her tail twitched madly as she listened. Conversation AND huggy clothes? Yay! "No! I am new to this place! I come from Osorai territory, Ola specifically! That's the largest of the kin! We live deep in the Godscraper forests, almost on the other side of Remnant from here, all by ourselves... But it's okay!" Tan'mer was already inspecting a new bra, considering it before tossing it over her shoulder and picking up and inspecting a less revealing and warmer looking one. "My family is massive, my kinmates even more so..." Tan'mer's voice trailed off, she was doing a good job of making herself homesick thinking about her clan and family.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 2:03 pm

Aphelion inspected Tan'mer's breasts before thinking of something, "Hold on a second..." he grabbed both of her breasts before pulling back and running off in the direction of the armor section. Within a minute he was back with a black, light bra in his hands, its side straps lined with loops, "Here you go madam, this one has partitions for holding knives." he moved one of his hands behind her back and unclipped the bra she was wearing, taking it off and fitting the new one onto her.

"I can relate to that, my tribe resides within faraway jungles to the east of here, and though our settlements are small in size they are vast in number. Aphelion, by the way, is my name, if you wish to call me again, Mr. Employee is okay but the name always comes more naturally." he took his hand (and eyes) off of her breasts and moved them to her head, "You have lovely ears madam. May I touch them? There may be some fitting ear muffs for the cold times ahead."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:19 pm

Tan'mer looked down at the pile of throwing knives on the floor, making her awkward laugh again. "Ahah... Thank you, but, uhh... As much as it looks like I cannot, I already have no problem carrying my weapons!" She scratched at one of her wildly twitching ears before bowing slightly to greet Aphelion, though she was unsure of which greeting to use, she decided to copy him, stating her name. "I was named Tan'mer Tan'zeit-Tetrakorah-Clan Osorai-Ola." Reflexively, she flinched and grabbed at his wrist, pushing it away before letting go quickly. "No. No you may not. You... Are odd. What is your motivation? You are too enthusiastic about your job."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:37 pm

Aphelion moved his hand behind his back, unfazed... and somewhat happy. Resistance at last... This was going much too smooth... Maybe she's not so weird after all... He smiled at her once again, "May I call you Tan'mer? You see..." his face reddened slightly as he looked off to the side, scratching his head in embarrassment, "I spent most of my short life with very little interaction with anyone other than my steed. That's why..." he closed his eyes, opening them again as they began to water slightly, "That's why I really like this job... Getting a chance to talk to and help others... Get more accustomed to the local culture..."

He turned back to Tan'mer and wiped his eyes, "But... you are right about me being odd. I guess for me this job is basically "Go hard or go home. Obviously I'll respect you saying no, though I still think you should get something warm..." he looked to the side and picked out a rather thick and fluffy bra, though of fitting size, "Why not try this one if you choose not to get any ear muffs? Should be nice and cozy."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:27 am

Tan'mer's expression softened, she was caught a little off guard by Aphelion's openness. She could relate, having isolated herself from almost everyone her entire school career, even to the point where her own team just simply split up; they never were close, barely even friends really. She smiled, patting Aphelion's head. "Eheh, I do not think I have enough money for all of these! I really must only have a few! Besides, my clothes were designed to be small and stealthy, I do not think such a fluffy thing would fit!" Tan'mer fiddled with the clip on her back, eventually getting it off before taking off the garment and piling it with two other bras and the panties she had picked. "I will buy these ones." Tan'mer grabbed a handful of her leather straps, beginning to wrap them around her bare torso. "Thank you for the help."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:38 am

"No problem, none at all." Aphelion smiled at her weakly. I still got it, heh. He pointed at her chest, a curious look on his face, "This is a very intriguing garment you have, is this also something native of your peoples?" he asked, a mix of curiosity and happiness in his voice, though the happiness wasn't so much about the garment as about what was beneath it.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:41 am

With a few knots, Tam'mer finished up her torso before bending down to pick up a handful of her knives. "No, my clothes are unique. My clan tends to wear furs and cloths, rarely leather. This was made from traditional armor, though I made it into this way for- Er, never mind." Tan'mer began tucking the knives under the straps, one by one in a sort of order. She pulled out a few lien cards, handing the to Aphelion. "Could you please take my purchases to the red tail? I may be here a while."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:47 am

"Oh, of course. Thank you for buying with us!" Aphelion smiled, the perverted thirst dying out for the while to give way to the more normal Aphelion, "and... I do hope we meet in the future, Tan'mer. You are an interesting person" he gave her a polite nod before taking the Lien, picking up her pile of purchases and carrying it over to the desk, setting it down along with the money for Skippy to count up, smiling warmly to his manager.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:16 am

Skippy looked up from the register as Aphelion approached with the lien and clothing. "Thanks!" She said as she put the money with the rest of the lien. "Did everything go okay? She seemed a bit... Off." She looked up briefly from the lien at Aph then back down. "Also...I received a...complaint about you from one of the customers." She said without looking up again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next