RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] Empty
PostSubject: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:36 am

Inside the shop there are around 20 round tables, each with four chairs against it. Parallel to the walls are two more long tables, each with a long sofa between it and the wall. Right by the counter is a special, marble table with a rounded sofa almost completely encompassing it. Behind the counter is a young girl with short, red hair, standing upright. Chattering of kitchen utensils could be heard way behind the counter.

Minty made sure all of her clothes were fitting properly before approaching the door with her maid uniform on. She looked away from a passing couple, going slightly red as they looked at her and unlocked the door, simultaneously flipping the hanging sign from "Closed : (" to "Open ♥" and walking back behind the counter, sitting down and waiting for instructions from her brother.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:51 am

Argent, clad in full butler uniform, loosened his tie once more. Sure he was used to wearing semi-formal but not the entire thing. He was behind the counter, chin resting on his hands, elbows propped up on it.

Go on, we'll be fine here today. Sides, extra pay's a good thing. Argent thought, remembering his Mother's words as he walked out the door.

Passively, he watched Minty flip the open sign and take her seat a few feet away.

"Let the games begin." He muttered to himself, standing straight and brushing off his elbows.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:55 am

Fantasia's previous hunt for valuables having been a decent yield, she had just came out of The Adorable Axe with a good amount of grenades from the trade, starting to walk back to Beacon when she had spotted a certain Pizzeria had opened up, smiling as she opens the door and looks around. Walking up to the counter, she smiles at them as she removes her hat and lets her tail out, "Can I get my usual? And a Salmon Pizza for four." With that, she would take out her scroll, sending a quick message to invite the rest of her team members to the Place.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:08 pm

Minty's face lit up when Fantasia entered the pizza shop. A perfect customer for her to start the day. She quite literally bounced to her feet and skipped over to Fantasia, bowing respectfully out of her work etiquette and then raising her head, moving in and kissing Fantasia, opening the Semblance channel.

"Hi Fanta! One Medium SAS and one four-person Salmon pizza coming right up. Sit where you usually do."

Pulling away, Minty gave Fantasia one last smile before going back behind the counter, taking out a chef's hat from behind the counter and running into her own side kitchen.

"That's Minty's friend, old sport. She gets a discount and service specifically from Minty." a message from the manager showed up on the screen behind the counter, quite obviously directed at Argent. Behind him, a quiet whirring sound could be heard as a security camera readjusted its field of view.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:21 pm

"Huh. That's new." Argent muttered to himself, watching Minty "talk." Reading the message on the counter, Argent simply shrugs, not really thinking much about it, and walks over to her.

"Hey Minette, need some help in the kitchen for this order?" He said, tapping her on the shoulder with two white gloved fingers. "I'm make a good pizza but you've gotta handle her usual. No idea what that is."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:24 pm

Tail wagging as she waves Minty off, she would move to the super special awesome table, placing her hat down next to her. Following her process, she places her suitcase, satchel and passive form of her arm blade on the table, letting out a small, relaxed sigh before following with a soft purring as she relaxes back into the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:24 pm

Waking up from a nap as her scroll begins beeping, Noveria yawns and stretches before even considering reading the message. Hmm... an invite to a pizza place... not something she would normally do, but to spend time with Fantasia? She would manage. Sending a quick reply saying she'd be there in a little bit, she begins to get ready. Grabbing a change of underwear and shirt, she heads off to the showers to get prepared.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:33 pm

Minty jumped slightly at being tapped on the shoulder, having been focused on preparing the pizzas. She looked at Argent with eyes slightly watery from fear, then shook her head violently, holding her hat to make sure it didn't fall off. She very timidly poked him and pointed to the counter, then brought her hands together in a pleading way, asking him to leave her. Not out of meanness, out of satisfaction of catering for her friend... and possibly more friends!
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:46 pm

Raising an eyebrow at her sudden reaction, Argent resigns himself to leaving her to the pizzas. However, not wanting to be caught slacking off, he picks up a pitcher of water and a glass, and heads to Fantasia's table, whispering "Don't worry. I won't steal your lady friend." as he passes behind Minty.

Setting down the glass and filling it, ice tinkling lightly as light reflects off it, Argent assumes an exaggerated waiter position; one hand bent behind his back and heels together.

"Would you like anything else to drink, ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:12 pm

Looking up at him, she smiles at him and scratches the back of her head, her ears twitching as she picks up the sound of the ice before she even looks at him, "Huh? Oh. Thanks, but I am all right with just water. You new here? Haven't seen you around before." Taking the drink up and sipping it after her question, she places it back down afterwards and closes her eyes, relying on her sense of smell and hearing instead of her sight.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:17 pm

Losing the act, Argent goes back to normal position; left hand in his pocket. "Kinda. Working part time for some extra pay. The company's not too bad either." He said, nodding a head back at Minty. "I take it your a friend of hers?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:30 pm

Yawning and stretching as she steps out of the shower, Noveria quickly dries herself off and gets dressed, deciding to leave her jacket back in the room. Heading out the door, she sends a message to Fantasia letting her know that she was on her way.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:42 pm

"Yeah, we have known each other for many moon. And I suppose I haven't seen you as my time able to come here doesn't usually fit with the times you work. And of course the company is not bad, it is pretty amazing." Hearing her Scroll go off, she opens an eye to look at it before realise she missed the previous message from Noveria, gulping slightly before closing it again, "Well. Seems like one of the three is joining us."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:49 pm

"Well, any friend of hers is one of mine." Argent said to the cat faunus. "If you've got company coming though, I probably should get more glasses."

Turning on his heel, he walks back towards the kitchen when he remembers something. Quickly striding back to Fantasia's table, he adds. "It was nice meeting you... er...." His sentence trails off as Argent quickly realizes he has no idea what her name is.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:25 pm

As she couldn't say much to Argent' remark, Minty remained quiet and continued working on her pizza, although having memorized Fanta's special it was complete rather fast. Walking back out with the pizza ALREADY baked in the expensive but fast factory-grade Dust oven, she followed Argent back to the table and passed him with a certain unease before placing the pizza in front of Fantasia and leaning back in to kiss her again.

"Here you go Fanta. Just as you like it, with my special touch. The other one will be done soon..." Minty moved in closer and hugged her friend, as she always did, "Did you invite some friends over? How is Beacon? Are everyone treating you well? Are you being bullied?"

Despite the questioning, Minty didn't let her speak. She opened her emotional channel too, letting Fanta know just how happy she was to see her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:31 pm

Abby looked at her beeping scroll in some surprise. A message! Messages were almost always good things because they usually meant someone wanted her for something. Quickly reading it, Abby quickly tapped out a response and hit send, hopping up from her stool. 'I'm in town already, so it shouldn't take me too long to get there!' Quickly finishing off her glass of water, she waved to the bartender and headed out the door. The bar had her account on file, so they'd either keep a tab open or just ring off what she owed. She was there often enough that it didn't seem to bother them too much to leave a tab open.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:37 pm

"Fantasia Fire-" Being cut off by the kiss, she opens her eyes to see who it was, though she already knew when Minty started speaking. Breaking the kiss to reply to the sudden barrage of questions, she shifts to let Minty hug her more easily, having memorised the questions in an instant, "I invited my team mates round, all of them a girl cats like me, though they can be rather... Well. You will know when you meet them. Beacon is fine, and everyone is treating me well. Though some have found out about my nature faster than I would like. And no, I don't think I am being bullied..." Rubbing the back of Minty, she would smile and use the other hand to boop her nose, "As for you, how have you been? Customers treating the place nicely?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:49 pm

Walking in to the pizzeria, Noveria is extremely alert, not knowing for sure what kind of people Fantasia associated herself with. Taking a deep sniff of the air, she manages to pick up human male... which is the last thing she wanted. However, Fantasia seemed to be near a bovine-Faunus of sorts... not entirely uncommon, but odd to see in a pizzeria at least. Deciding to trust her teammate for the time being, she heads over to take a seat near Fantasia. "So... pizza isn't something I'd normally do. Any specific reason you invited me?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:56 pm

Moving back in to kiss Fantasia once more, Minty 'spoke' once more, "I am okay, and nobody is messing ever since big brother installed the security cameras, though people still stare at me a lot... It's still a little bit scary... But nobody shouted at me yet, or tried to hit me."

Her ears picking up a new voice, Minty quickly recoiled from the kiss and shifted in the hug, moving Fantasia onto her own lap and ducking behind her, hiding from the newcomer's sight as she moved one hand to touch Fantasia's, letting her know that she was slightly scared.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:08 pm

Rubbing the top of Minty's hand with her thumb, she shifts slightly on her lap as she goes to speak, voice gentle in an effort to keep her scared friend calm, "Well I figured we could get the team together and eat at my favourite fast food place! I mean, not exactly a team if we don't talk to each other outside of Beacon, right? Oh, and meet Minty, she works here and is my closest friend. She can't really reply except for kissing though, so don't expect her to talk a lot straight off the bat."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:22 pm

Tilting her head to look at the Faunus she now knew was named Minty, she wonders how they managed to become friends. "Mmm... okay. Though I have a feeling Rina won't show up, so it'll just be Abby, you, and I. But I do have to ask... how did you manage to make friends with Minty? Normally I would never be able to get close to a Bovine-Faunus... because you know. Normally they run away from an obvious predator."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:47 pm

Minty relaxed a little when it came to light that this person was Fantasia's friend, and the headrubs certainly helped. What didn't help, however, was the mention of the word 'predator'. At that, Minty retracted to hide behind Fantasia once more but kept one eye above her friend's shoulder to look at Noveria, watching more to make sure that the girl wasn't going to try and eat her than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:46 am

"Well we kinda just instantly hit it off, probably because I am apparently friendly or something. And Obviously I am not as hostile to those I would eat if I was a cat, like a Rat Faunus or something. Fish Faunus? Well, if they exist, I may not get along with. But Minty is nice once you get to know her, so that really helped." Grinning at her, she shifts subtly into a more protective position on Minty, Fantasia's ears twitching as her tail starts rubbing against the back of the Cow Faunus. "Oh, I got you a Salmon pizza, that okay? I mean it is fish..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:38 am

Chuckling silently at the show before him, Argent turns around and heads back towards the counter, resuming his job of waiting for customers. Clearly Minty had this handled, though her fear of the customer'd probably be a bad thing if she were working anywhere else. Besides, she was still technically a waitress, though she wasn't really doing a lot of waiting.

Either way, Argent resigned himself to sitting at the counter and waiting for their order.

"Probably should wait for them to sit down, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:39 am

Noticing Minty's behavior, Noveria shakes her head with a small smile. "Oh relax... I don't eat other people. Bite to assert dominance and taste their blood, maybe, but never eat. And since you're very clearly submissive, I don't even have to bite you. So no problem."

Groaning slightly at the mention of pizza, she frowns slightly. "I grew up eating pretty much only raw meat... so my stomach can't handle some things very well. I'm willing to give it a try, though don't be surprised if I can't eat much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next