RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]

Go down 
+8
SentientSnake
Frankenstein Joe
Metroidhunter
Tsuteto
Skylight
Aphrodisiac
Ensayn1
DrGustave
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:47 am

"Oh, of course. Thank you for buying with us!" Aphelion smiled, the perverted thirst dying out for the while to give way to the more normal Aphelion, "and... I do hope we meet in the future, Tan'mer. You are an interesting person" he gave her a polite nod before taking the Lien, picking up her pile of purchases and carrying it over to the desk, setting it down along with the money for Skippy to count up, smiling warmly to his manager.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:16 am

Skippy looked up from the register as Aphelion approached with the lien and clothing. "Thanks!" She said as she put the money with the rest of the lien. "Did everything go okay? She seemed a bit... Off." She looked up briefly from the lien at Aph then back down. "Also...I received a...complaint about you from one of the customers." She said without looking up again.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:01 am

"A complaint? I see... What was the complaint about?" he asked curiously as he took the bras and panties and packed them into a bag for Tan'mer to take with her, "And yes, all she needed was some... explanation as to how things worked. A bit of a culture shock and whatnot."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:13 pm

"I'm not sure the woman actually knew what she was talking about. She went from talking about sports to talking about feeling up customers....it was probably nothing." Skippy said as she finished counting out the lien. "Alright, all done! Just need to get this last customer out an we can close. Sorry for making you work overtime." She said to Aphelion as she put the lien into a small metal container.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:30 pm

Exhaling mentally as he didn't have to think up of an excuse for touching Tan'mer's chest, the pervert would be somewhat reawakened at the mention. He smiled at her once again, "Oh Miss Skipps, you know me... I don't know my sports well so I am unsure what to say about that complaint. And that woman will probably be a family member in the future." Then he grinned ar rhe second statement, "Don't worry, you know I'm always up for some extracurricular work... I have tons of youthful energy to release, so tiring work isn't so bad."

He pulled himself up and slid over the counter, stopping an inch from Skippy, "I guess... we'll be staying after hours a bit more?" he asked innocently, not looking up at her face though.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:51 pm

With her last knife sheathed under her clothes, Tan'mer crossed the store silently, tying up her mask as she does so. When she reached the counter, she picked up the bag filled with her new clothes, turning to the red tail with an almost sad look in her eyes. "I regret not talking much with you, kinmate. I must be on my way, apologies for keeping you longer than you had too." With that, Tan'mer bowed her head to Skippy and then to Aphelion. "Prosperity on your paths." With one last regretful look to Skippy and her faunus features, Tan'mer dashed out the door, disappearing into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:18 pm

Skippy tilted her head head at the look Tan had given her before putting the small box into a drawer in the back. "Uhm....no...I think I can close on my own. You can go home..or...back to your school or whatever." She said absentmindedly as she looked back to Aph.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:34 am

"But Miss Skippy, you're such a nice woman, it would be a shame to leave a pretty girl like you alone in a shop. Besides, there are many things to do beyond 'working' overtime..." Aphelion sat up on the counter and leaned in closer to Skippy's ear, whispering many things to her, an enhanced pervert grin plastered on his face.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:02 pm

Blood rushed to Skippy's face as she listened to the things whispered in her ear. "Oh...you meant that kind of overtime! Well, why didn't you just say so?" She asked as she reached under the counter for her weapon. After she grabbed it she flicked a switch, changing it into the whip form. "Come on...." She said to Aphelion with a smile one her face and started walking backwards toward the back room.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:07 pm

A chuckle escaped Aphelion as the pervert level was cranked up once again. He jumped off of the counter and skipped after Skippy, whistling cheerfully. As he got there, he found himself getting pulled into the dark room by Skippy, unable to say anything before she shoved him onto the ground and leaned over him. Nothing past a breath would escape his mouth before she kissed him, already undoing his shirt and pants. He fought back in the kiss, moving his arms and she released them, one instantly jolting to disclothe her as the other sunk itself into her fluffy squirrel tail. Now sprawled out on the ground, Aphelion ceased to attempt anything to free himself from her as she released the kiss and whispered something into his ear. Simultaneously, Aphelion channeled his aura to give himself more energy, and Skippy channeled hers to provide Aph with the energy. After all, there was a LOT of overtime hours...

[OVERPOWERED FADE TO BLACK, COURTESY OF BOSS SQUIRREL]
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:16 am

Skippy purred and wavered her tail over Aph. "You know....it would've been nice if you just said you wanted this the first time..." She lifter herself up off of the ground and into a sitting position with her hands moving around the floor of the dark room trying to find her clothes. "You really should go though....don't want your school to get suspicious, right?" Finally finding the cloth part of her armor she slid it on over her body. "Oh, and lock the door on your way out this time." She said while standing up.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:25 am

Aphelion breathed heavily and got up to his feet, feeling surprisingly energetic considering what happened. "If I say now that I want the same tomorrow, will you remember?" he picked up his work uniform and moved to change into his casual clothes, "I mean, I could go for another round but you are right, best to get back to school for now. You probably can't handle another one." he grinned to her before putting his hand on her tail and caressing it one last time, whispering to her ear, "See you tomorrow Miss Skippy..." using the other hand to button up his shirt.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:53 pm

"Of coooooourse I'll remember!" Skippy said happily as she slid on the rest of her outfit. "The question is whether or not you'll earn it..." She smiled coyly and waved her tail in Aphelion's face. "Now go on, get out of here. There should be more holiday shopping tomorrow and you don't want to be tired for that!" She then grabbed her weapon off of the floor and shook some substances ff of it before shifting it back into its gun form and putting it in its holster on her back.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:08 pm

Aphelion licked his lips and finished buttoning his shirt. Finally fully dressed, he gave Skippy one last pat on the lower back before quite literally torpedoing across the entire store with his aura, stopping at the door to lock it as he whistled for Equinox, jumping onto him as he rode by. That woman is something else... but she ain't quite Aoife. Well, must just be the love factor...
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:56 pm

Skippy finished getting dressed and adjusts her outfit before exiting the room and looking over her store for a moment before shutting off the lights and opening the door to the basement. She walked slowly down the steps the the room at the bottom and walked over to the bed on the far side of the room. It didn't have any pillows but that didn't matter, she simply adjusted her tail to work as a pillow. She didn't mind Sleeping in her armor either, after all some more extreme racists would break into faunas run stores at night. She shut off the small lamp on her night stand before falling into a deep slumber.

The next morning Skippy awoke from her slumber and groggily stood up and slowly walked over to the small bathroom near her bed to ready herself for the day. As she stepped out of the bathroom she fluffed up her tail with a towel before throwing it aside. "The fluffier the tail, the better the sales..." She said to her self as she walked up the steps and exited into the store. She then unlocked the doors and began stocking merchandise while waiting for any customers or her faithful employee.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:07 pm

Aphelion arrived a good few minutes past his usual time, sliding off of Equinox as he arrived, groaning slightly as he straightened himself and entered the store, "Morning Miss Skippy! Sorry about being late, my back hurt a lot last night. Guess the floor isn't the comfiest to bend on for prolonged periods of time." he sighed, turning to where the lingerie was and browsing through it, "And I'm contributing today with a sale as well."
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:13 pm

Tugging Peirce along invisibly, Musa makes her way down the streets, finally finding a clothing store to replace her missing scarf and jacket. She pushed open the door to the Faunapporium, unseen but pulling Peirce inside with her where she made her way behind a display of mannequins before sharply poking at Peirce's invisible hand to try and free herself to search the store. She'd be seen, but at least she'd be able to get her business done quickly an efficiently without having to drag another, very slow person along with her.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:26 pm

She's quick, ain't she? Pierce thought as he avoided odd looks from people as he walked through town. To be fair, he was walking in gym clothes, his hands in his pockets, and his waist going faster than the rest of his body, but still. In retrospect, I should've turned myself invisible too.  Not noticing where they were going, he didn't even have time to read the sign on the shop they had entered.

"So, I guess you need new clothes?" Pierce said as they stopped behind a row of mannequins. "You do know your stuff's probably stil-ow!" He said, quickly letting go of her hand. Instantly, Musa reappeared with a soft whispering noise. Rubbing his clammy, now sore, hand, Pierce added. "You know, you could have just let go."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:03 pm

Sam had walked into the store with one thought on Xir mind. I need a new Jacket. Sam walked around looking at the different jackets. Sam put xir hand in the top part of xir hoodie. My ears are on fire.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:13 pm

Having found a suitable lingerie for his girlfriend, Aphelion was dreamily on his way to put it in his locker to buy later when he bumped into a rather heavily dressed person, his elbow landing right between said person's breasts. He quickly recoiled. It's too early for THAT to start again... "S-Sorry Madam, wasn't watching where I was walking. Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:16 pm

Sam looked to the man. I should hurt him, but it was an accident. Sam pulled out a pad and pencil and wrote, [My ears are a bit hot. Got any jackets that aren't as heavy.]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:22 pm

Aphelion looked at the pad. Mute? "Certainly. Umm... may I?" he gestured the jacket, wanting to see how heavy exactly that was and think of suitable ones.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:24 pm

Sam nodded towards the man. Watch those hands. One wrong move and your dead pal.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:33 pm

Aphelion moved his hands carefully to pinch the material and feel it under Sam's arms. He scratched his chin and gave it some thought, "Perhaps a thinner material... or simply a lighter one..." he paced towards some thinner jackets and picked up a few before settling on two and giving them to Sam, gesturing towards the changing rooms.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:36 pm

Sam nodded and walked over to the rooms. She walked into one of the rooms, and shut the door behind her. She unzipped her jacket and removed it. He orange hair sticking up a bit. With her mask still on she grabbed one of the jackets and tried it on.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:40 pm

I guess she is a mute... Though maybe it's just the mask she can't speak through... I HOPE it's a she, I'm pretty sure I felt something on her chest. Didn't really see it too much. Maybe her clothes are loose, or maybe the jacket is just that heavy. These should be more defining... Aphelion leaned up against a wall and pondered, waiting for Sam to exit and choose.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:45 pm

Sam came out minutes later with a light gray jacket on. It was a bit tighter than she hoped, but it felt a lot better. She had let the zipper down a little showing a white tee on. This feels a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next