RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing] Empty
PostSubject: The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing]   The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:34 pm

Ah, the good old Rusty Mug. Contrary to what its name implied, it was neither rusty, nor an inn at all. Nonetheless, it was a great place for travelers, vagabonds, wayfarers, drifters, and especially pirates. The entire bar was kept remarkably clean and in pristine condition, save for being slightly worn and rustic looking. The booths and seats were  wiped clean, but, like the bar, were worn down and old. Some of the seats were occupied by patrons of varying nobility, species, and criminal status. Sitting at the bar, however, was Icarus Nulvola, alone and half drunk, drinking his troubles away.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing]   The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:12 pm

Will walked into the bar after he had been asleep for sometime. He sat down at the bar, and pulled out his sitar. He began to play.( A lovely song in my opinion. )
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing]   The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:27 am

IC:

Riley looked around. He'd heard of this bar before, but had only visited it probably once or twice throughout his whole life. As for the reasons why he'd visited, well, it was a small hope that perhaps he could find more to join the crew. As hopeful he was to the success of his plan, especially with the help of Avernus....whatever that second word was, he still was fearful of the small chance of failure.

He needed someone who could rectify it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing]   The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:01 pm

Darcil arrives into the bar and takes a look around, he strolls up to a stool and orders a drink for himself. "Hey barkeep smoking allowed?" He starts to hear someone play a tune, a sad tune but it fits the mood it seems. He then notices a rugged looking man drowning his sorrow, something he is quite familiar with. "Bad day huh?" He says to the man.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing]   The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:54 pm

Icarus downed his beer, clearing his throat and speaking up staring at the glasses behind the counter, "Yeah. Bad day, I suppose you could call it that." As if on autopilot, or perhaps Icarus's drinking was getting predictable, the bartender slid a full glass to Icarus, who responded by lazily flicking a lien card to the old barkeep. "Tell me. When you've got something good, it's normal to mourn when you've lost it, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing]   The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:40 am

A loud slam can be heard coming from the front door, as if someone ran into it from outside. After a moment, the door opens, and Nathan walks inside. Apparently, he tried to force the door to open inward... when it clearly only opens outward. Still, he didn't appear to injure himself in the process.

"It's alcohol time! The best time of the day!" He nearly shouts to nobody really, as he parades past several tables and sits down at the bar next to Icarus, ordering some fancy pants alcohol related drink.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing]   The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:02 am

IC:

Eyeing the loud and obnoxious fool who'd happily strolled through the bar, Riley immediately smiled and followed. To have met somebody as loud and cheerful as this guy? Today was a good day. As Nathan plopped down beside Icarus, Riley in turn did the same, following in a non-creep, perfectly-normal manner.

"So!" He began to the others, "What brings you guys to this bar, far out in the corner of town?"

Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing]   The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:25 pm

"ALCOHOL OF COURSE!" Nathan shouts, raising his newly acquired drink into the air, spilling some on the counter top already, then taking a drink from it.

Slamming the now partly empty mug on the bar, Nathan opens his loud mouth once more to continue his answer. "I mean, why else would anyone come here? Right!? Haha!" He suddenly looks down at his drink, adding a bit more but much quieter this time, as if talking to himself. "Wow, this isn't terrible."
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing]   The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:18 pm

Darcil orders a drink from the bartender and lights up a smoke. "Hmm depends on how good it was, but yes it can be normal to mourn." The bartender slides him his drink and he takes a swig. " Especially if you lost something special, everyone knows that pain."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing]   The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:20 pm

Will finished playing and looked around. "Any requests? Kind of bored here." He said sipping his whiskey.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing]   The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:43 pm

Icarus took another long gulp of his drink, clearly displeased. He looked up, as if trying to talk with his forehead. "Hear that? I'm mourning my crew. So what if they're lousy abandoning bastards, they were still mine, now I lost 'em, so let me get drunk, you rusty pile of-" Suddenly, Icarus went limp, banging his head on the bar, but quickly picked himself up, growling and rubbing his forehead. A female voice resounded from just behind Icarus, on a speaker on his neck. The voice was monotonous, cold and metallic, yet managed to sound fed up with Icarus. "With the amount of alcohol I have allowed you to consume at this point, if I allowed you control of your major motor functions and consciousness, you would pass out in exactly 12.2333 seconds." "Yeah, and who's fault is that? I wouldn't keep trying if I succeed" "I will not allow this self destructive behavior."
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing]   The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:03 pm

"Ah your mates left ya eh? Pilot I take it?" Darcil downs the rest of his drink, and orders another drink for himself. "Seems like your guardian angel is getting a little displeased with ya." Darcil says smiling. "Ya looking for hiring some new muscle?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing]   The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:03 pm

Icarus tried to grab his glass, but Chariot refused to let him close his hand; eventually Icarus gave up on the effort. "Bitch. Yeah. Now listen, I'm no saint, I'm barely a model citizen, but I have standards! And morals to uphold! I always keep my end of a bargain, I never pull dirty tricks, ya know?" Once again Icarus attempted to grab his glass, struggling to gain control of his dead nerves, but abandoning the effort when Chariot forced him arm to go limp, leaving it dangling and useless. "Guardian angel. Ha! More like a crutch that can decide not to let you walk when it gets moody." "I am incapable of emotion, thus cannot become 'moody'" "Could'a fooled me. If I still had a ship, I might be. Few days ago I've got a shipping run, standard stuff, 'cept it my crew figured the load was worth more than the pay. Now, I'm no thief, I'm not gonna steal from a customer to make a quick buck, my crew disagreed. Left me stranded on the edge of society with nothing but the clothes on my back. A weaker man would'a given up by now. A stronger one would do something about it. Heh, too bad I'm stuck in the middle."
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing]   The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:38 pm

"Hmmm well I can agree with your decision, but thats just wrong." Darcil puts his drink down and lights up again. "So your just gonna sit here right? Let those bastards get away scott free? I say you give them their final payment, but thats just me." Darcil stars down at his drink with a blank face. "Too much evil is in this world and not only the law enforcement can bring in justice, sometimes you just gotta bring in the pain."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing]   The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:21 am

IC:
"So you're a strange weak man. That's cool." Pilot, huh? Riley's mind began to twirl, working out the implications and possibilities with this drunk strange weak man. "And....what did the crew go on to do then?"

Stupid question, yes, but Riley was interested. If the guy knew, all the more better.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing]   The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:56 am

Icarus responded at first by simply leaning back on his stool and exhaling loudly. "Pssh. Hell if I know. Probably sold the cargo to make a quick buck, maybe they're off pirating or something. If I had a ship I'd go after them, get my ship back. Lock 'em in prison and let 'em rot for all I care." At least Chariot was allowing Icarus to drink water, which he did voraciously to quench his mighty thirst and soften the impending hangover.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing]   The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:53 am

IC:

"I see." Riley nodded, then shrugged. "What if I told you that you could have your chance at getting them back?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing]   The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rusty Mug, Inn and Pub [open, ongoing]
Page 1 of 1