RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]

Go down 
+8
SentientSnake
Frankenstein Joe
Metroidhunter
Tsuteto
Skylight
Aphrodisiac
Ensayn1
DrGustave
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 pm

"My name is Imperia. Try to learn it or I will inscribe it on your skull. As for the second part of what you said? Humans are disgusting beings what deserve less than being left to rot. The only thing worse than humans are male humans. Plus this is not my regular joint. so try not to big yourself up by having a job here." Turning away from him, she looks around the store passively, humming a melody as her tail wags slowly yet in a precise manner.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:51 pm

"I see, Imperia, but I must disagree." he got up and patted his clothes clean...er, "Saying that humans are disgusting is as bad as saying that Faunus are all degenerate rapscallions. Pure, pathetic generalisation, makes you as awful as all the anti-Faunus racists." he cast an unamused glance at her, "Though I suppose you have your 'reasons', just as everyone else does, apparently."

Clearly, pissing off a racist woman commanding robots was smart.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:22 am

"Though there are a few differences between my views and that of scum. First is that mine are right and true. Second. Your kind couldn't even keep an advantage for three years, goes to show how weak humans are." Turning to Milisendis as she returns in a pink bikini, she would smile slightly, twisting the truth slightly as she speaks, "Actually. There was a girl I saved from when a group of humans attacked her and left her for dead, I could get her some clothes..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:35 am

Aphelion sighed, muttering, "But were they Faunus it'd be okay, huh." before turning and looking at the cyborg, walking up to her and tugging on the material slightly, "A much better fit."

He looked once more at his aunt-to-be and started walking towards her, "I'm not fond of being hated for no reason, so I'd usually give people a reason to... other than being born a human." with that said, when he passed her his hand shot out as he grabbed her tail near the base and gave it a powerful stroke, going right up to the tip before releasing it.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:41 am

Nostrils flaring and eyes widening at the grabbing of her tail, she lets out a small cry of pain at the roughness, one arm going to punch Aphelion straight in the jaw as she says to Milisendis, "O-Oww! Milly! If he touches me again, break his arms, then his legs. His ribs are optional."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:03 am

Aphelion turned and lifted his chin, sidestepping back into Imperia's personal space with his head above her arm, stopping as close to her ears as possible, "You don't look half bad for an older lady. I hear getting laid is a part of being an assassin... wonder how you manage against humans, especially ones which know just the right spots to give a Faunus pleasure... or pain... or both." he whispered to her before pulling back, a slightly challenging tone in his voice and a look of satisfaction in his eyes. He coughed and smiled again, "Now then, you got your doll a swimsuit, I presume you don't need me around? I should get back to work, otherwise the manager will keep me behind for overtime."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:11 am

Glaring at him, she wouldn't back down an inch, obviously preparing to give the command to her cyborg even if he didn't do anything to her. "That's where you make the mistake. Milly here is obviously made to be aesthetically pleasing, and what do you think happens to most men at the very prospect of having a three way with both a Faunus and someone of Milisendis' nature? Sure, some would like to give their victim one more taste of pleasure before they die, though all I need is a private room and then I finish them off without giving them that.. As for that comment about looking half bad? When you get a lot of exercise then you tend to keep your young appearance, not as cute as Maria though.." With that, she moves over to Milisendis, checking every crevice for any faults before patting her shoulder, smiling and going to the changing room to grab her stuff, "Quickly get changed, then we can buy these and get going to her."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:27 am

"Aww, auntie Imperia got a sweetheart." Aphelion snickered out a remark before casually adding, "See, isn't it so much more fun when you have a more legitimate reason to hate me? I aim to please." he bowed before Imperia mockingly.

Aphelion then straightened himself back up and grinned at her disappearing, "This was pretty fun. I wonder if I should buy you and Milly a present too..." he briefly spoke, half to himself before walking back up to the counter.

"Anything else for me to do, Ms. Skippy? Or should I just... wait until after we close and pull out the broom then?" he asked, smiling to her.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:08 pm

Skippy places the gun back under the counter and turns to her employee. "Hm...." She looks around her store before looking back to Aphelion. "The floor doesn't look too bad....I don't see why you would need to get a broom out." She says with a puzzled look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:14 pm

He leaned over and smiled wider, "Well, it would never hurt to get the ol' hardwood broom out and do some sweeping, right? Besides... I don't know how dirty it might get before I'm leaving, so should I prepare the broom just in case something happens after we close?" he questioned further.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:23 pm

Skippy raises one of her eyebrows. "Well I hope it's a hard wood broom, otherwise it would just fall over. Besides, we close in....ten minutes, I doubt anything will happen to make you have to sweep." She says before opening the cash register and starts counting the money.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:26 pm

"Then don't mind if I go to the back and get changed, Ms. Skipps. It's been a bit of a eventful day and I'm all sweaty." he kept smiling as he pulled away from the counter and went towards the back room, already undoing his collar. What a sweet lady... She always sounds so innocent when we're open.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:52 am

The door to the shop opened up, but wouldn't be heard until it closed with a light slam. A silent blue streak flashed along the outermost wall of the building and after rolling behind a display, Tan'mer poked her head out from her cover, inspecting her surroundings. Good. No humans here. Tan'mer had taken an extra precaution of sending out a copy to walk in another direction to divert anyone who would have followed her. Confident of her security here, and quite frankly getting bored of hiding, Tan'mer stood from her hiding place, pulling on a knot on the back of her neck. A moment later, the long leather strips wrapping up her head fell to her shoulders and she unwrapped the cloth mask over her mouth, stuffing it between a strip on her waist. Tan'mer's short silvery hair now hung freely down to her neck, and after a moment, her second pair of ears popped up proudly, twitching madly and taking in the world around them with their new freedom.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:09 am

Skippy looked up from the cash register at the newcomer than to the clock. "She made it by two minutes." She said quietly to herself with a flick of her tail. "I guess I'll be staying after hours after all..." She said with a happy sigh. "Hello miss! What kind of clothes are you looking for today, or rather, tonight?" She asked with her trademark.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:31 am

Tan'mer rubbed the back of her head, itchy from being unable to scratch it all day. Her eyes lit up when she looked to the clerk, or rather the clerk's tail, a different breed from herself, but enough to make Tan'mer homesick. Tan'mer bowed her head, leaned forward and extended a gloved hand like a downward facing claw to greet her kin. "Wanderer, hunter, bard, and preist, grey tail and red tail meet in peace. Tan'mer Tan'zeit-Tetrakorah-Clan Osorai-Ola. I greet with warm intentions and warmer friendship, kinmate." Tan'mer waited several moments, getting more and more worried with each passing second of silence. Why isn't she accepting? Oh gods... Oh gods..! Tan'mer bit her lip in anticipation before finally raising her head cautiously to see the other's reaction. Did I do something wrong? I messed up, I knew it! Maybe she doesn't mind? For the moment, Tan'mer dropped her head back down and continued waiting. Was she being tested?
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:46 am

Skippy looks down at the extended, gloved had with a puzzled face. "Uhm....Nice to meet you too, ma'am..." She said, still smiling, as she reached out and shook the woman's hand. "Now...is there anything I can help you with? We just received a fresh supply of battle armor. You won't find much like my own however!" She said with a laugh as she drew her hand back. "If you need any help fining your way around the store my employee can help you along your way....he should be out any second now." She said, looking back towards the door Aphelion had disappeared into.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:03 am

Tan'mer stood back, clearly flustered after not receiving the proper response. At least she had show that she was simply ignorant of the customs of her clans. A city dweller, or an Osleit as the foreign squirrels has come to be called; an insult really, deserting one's clan was considered a heinous insult in the Osorai clan, as well as most grey clans. Perhaps this red tail had never been raised in a clan, a daughter of an Osleit, what a tragedy. "Oh... You poor thing." What a shame to have never known the feeling of a massive family and the love that came with it. I'm assuming too much! Tan'mer quickly changed the subject back to clothing. "Uh, No! No need for armor! Got it all right here! I need some, uh, undergarments though! I'm getting sick of cutting holes in them, I'd much rather get a quality pair that won't rip so easily!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:31 am

Aphelion listened to the conversation, and was already getting back into his uniform with a sigh. The mention of undergarments, however, increased his progress by about 1000% and he was already back in the store, bowing right before Tan'mer, "Welcome madam, how may I assist you today?" he asked, though he knew the answer already.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:42 am

Tan'mer's enthusiasm dropped quite quickly when she spotted who the red tail's employee was. She recoiled slightly, trying not to seem too cowardly "Ix'eidun.. I, Uhh... Uhh..." Tan'mer looked around the room nervously, Trying to find an exit, all the while thumbing a knife strapped to her back should things go south. She had never been on the end of the bullies and bigots at school, managing to slip by unnoticed, but she still feared what would happen if she was confronted by a human. Keep calm... He's a stranger... Besides! There's still a chance he's a faunus, just without ears is all! Right? "... ... ... Underwear."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:14 am

"I see." Aphelion lifted his head and smiled warmly before gesturing to a deeper part of the shop, "Right this way." he started walking towards the shelves of underwear of various decencies, throwing out a question, "So what kind of underwear will you be looking for, madam? Loose, discreet? Panties, knickers? Something suited to simple exercise or more towards seduction?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:06 pm

Aphelion's sincerity helped take off the edge, but not by much. Tan'mer followed meekly behind after tucking the knife back under her clothing. Now, she was presented with a new problem: Tan'mer grew up having all her clothes made by her birth mother and kinmothers, even when she was in school, all her clothes were sent from home or... Acquired from other students. She really didn't know how to answer his question without sounding as clueless as she actually was. There are different kinds? "Uhh... I guess... The kind with tail holes in them..?" Tan'mer smiled awkwardly, as if trying to look casual. The scene might have been funny, a grown woman, fearfully asking a child for help with her undergarments. 
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:30 pm

"Well... as it is a Faunus clothing store after all, the majority have tail holes." Aphelion remarked, trying his best to not make it sound as if he was taking her for an idiot who didn't know such an obvious fact, "I would say that it depends on your lifestyle and what you want to do in them. Unless they're just for casual visits like this, in which case I suggest finding ones similar to your current ones, madam." he added, picking up a pair of panties and holding them between his thumbs, turning to look over them at Tan'mer.

"No..." he muttered, putting the pair back and moving on.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:14 pm

"Ha, right! O-of course! Uhh... Right!" Tan'mer rubbed the back of her neck, silently praying to her gods for help. What am I wearing now anyway? Quickly, she turned away from Aphelion and began fiddling with the straps around her waist, eventually finding her way through to inspect what she was wearing. A pair of mens boxers, turned backwards for her tail to poke through. They weren't very comfortable, but at least they were warm. She spotted a light blue pair of panties, snatching them up to inspect them, still trying to keep up her act. "These! These are nice! They're small and the tail hole is high up and they look comfy and they don't have legs so I can move around easier! These are good!" Tan'mer held up her catch, smiling with mock confidence.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:26 pm

"Hmm..." Aphelion looked at the panties, then Tan'mer, then put both images together in his head, "I'm certain they'd fit you well madam. I'd suggest picking up two more pairs at least, since these kinds of underwear tend to get lost in washing easily." he picked up two more pairs and handed them to Tan'mer before smiling, "And next time you want to see your underwear, madam, I'd suggest you use a changing room, especially if you were to come at a busy time." he pointed towards the row of booths.

"Do you desire anything else? A matching bra perhaps?" he asked, trying to sound as professional as possible.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:53 pm

Tan'mer's smile was replaced by an embarrassed look, her pale face turning a little bit pink. Quickly, she grabbed another two random pairs and pretended to inspect them before balling them up in her fist like the first pair. Her fake smile changed to a confused look at the last question. "A... A matching what?" Tan'mer truly had no idea what he was talking about. She had never heard that word before, maybe a few times, but she still was clueless. She was the only female member on her team, didn't have many friends, and hadn't learned of "bra" at home. Was this another test?
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:02 pm

Aphelion gulped, doing his best to not make it awkward, even though he was literally about to explain what a bra was to an older woman, "W-well, madam, it's a piece of clothing such as the panties you are holding. It, umm, provides supportive leverage to one's breasts." he did his best to use technical terms in this conversation, though it was not simple, with the pervert within crying to be set loose... yet Aphelion's resolve was currently unmatched, his job may have been treading on the line here.

"You know, like a bikini top... just not waterproof." he said to finalize, before quickly adding, "Madam."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Tan'mer cocked her head. She paused a moment before it clicked in her head. "Oh! Like an eiva! I doubt you have anything like that though! They are all made personally by kinmothers and... Uhh..." This was getting awkward fast, Tan'mer had to just get her things and be on her way. Some support sounded nice though, she had worn out her last eiva at least a month ago and had neglected to return home for some new ones. Then again, her outfit provided a decent amount of support anyway. To double check, Tan'mer absentmindedly brought a hand to her right breast, cupping it to check just how much the leather straps wrapped around her supported them. Not as well as they could. "If they're anything like you say they are, I'll take one! Where are they?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next