RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]

Go down 
+8
SentientSnake
Frankenstein Joe
Metroidhunter
Tsuteto
Skylight
Aphrodisiac
Ensayn1
DrGustave
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:40 pm

I guess she is a mute... Though maybe it's just the mask she can't speak through... I HOPE it's a she, I'm pretty sure I felt something on her chest. Didn't really see it too much. Maybe her clothes are loose, or maybe the jacket is just that heavy. These should be more defining... Aphelion leaned up against a wall and pondered, waiting for Sam to exit and choose.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:45 pm

Sam came out minutes later with a light gray jacket on. It was a bit tighter than she hoped, but it felt a lot better. She had let the zipper down a little showing a white tee on. This feels a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:49 pm

"I take it you'll be buying this one? Perhaps you'd buy some spares too, since jackets CAN get damaged rather easily." Aphelion said kindly, keeping his thoughts to himself as he smiled at the customer before him.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:11 pm

Sam grabbed two extra jackets and walked up to the register. She pulled out a credit card, and handed it to the man. I'm starting to get tight on cash. I wonder. She pulled out a pad and pencil again and wrote, [You guys hiring?]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:14 pm

Aphelion scanned the jackets in and swiped the card, giving Sam a panel to enter her card number and looking at the pad, "Uh, I guess we are? The lady with the huge fluffy tail, she's the owner, Miss Skippy, so you'd need to, er..." he looked at the pad, "...get in touch with her about hiring."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:24 pm

Sam nods and walks over to Skippy. She taps her on her shoulder and holds the pad up to her. Note to self; need to by voice mod.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:27 am

Skippy turns around from the shelf she was stocking with a surprised look on her face "Uhm...yes?" She asks the woman behind her with half of a energy bar sticking out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:29 am

Sam held a her pad up to her. [Are you guys hiring?] Already working two jobs what's one more?
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:36 am

"Oh...uhmm..." Skippy looks over to Aphelion for a moment. "Yes..yes we're hiring. Do you have any qualifications?...No...no you wouldn't really need any for a job like this, would you?" She says, mostly to herself before snapping back to reality. "Uhm...give me one moment." She then hurried toward the front counter and put the clothes in her hands down before disappearing into the backroom then reappearing a moment later with a slip of paper. "Here, just fill this out and you can start working as soon as you want." She says as hands the paper to Sam.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:38 am

Sam nods and begins to fill out the sheet.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:43 pm

After having a bit of trouble with the door, Vivian stumbles into the Faunapporium, glancing around.  She had never been here before, but it seemed like it'd be an interesting place to shop.  While one might expect shopping with no arms to be difficult, she had already devised a strategy ahead of time, though it would most likely require at least one other individual helping her.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:44 pm

Sam finished writing on the application and walked up to Skippy handing it to her.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:31 am

Skippy looks over the application briefly, not actually worried about any of the answers, a job like this didn't take a genius or a weightlifter so she was in high hopes for anyone who applied. As she finished reading it over she looked back up and noticed a new woman standing in the doorway. She then handed the paper back to Sam. "Alright...it looks like you're good to go. Once he gets done talking to the customer go talk to Aphelion to get caught up on the rules." She says before waling over to the new woman. "Hello ma'am! I don't believe I've seen you here before...." She says looking towards the two missing arms.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:32 am

Sam nodded and walked over to Aphelion and waited on him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:49 am

Aphelion, who finished the transaction, leaned over the counter towards Sam, "Yes?" he asked nicely, smiling towards her.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:50 am

Sam began to write then held up a note,[ I need to know rules of the workplace. Would you happen to know them?]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:08 am

"Er..." Aphelion went through his pockets before taking out a small 'Employee Handbook' and handing it over to Sam, "Have a read. So you gonna work here? What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:31 pm

Sam took the book and wrote a bit. [Sam Richards. You?]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:33 pm

"Aphelion Messier. Pleasure to have a co-worker at last." Aphelion beamed at Sam and extended his hand to shake hers, grinning gleefully.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:36 pm

Sam shook his hand as well. She then tilted up her mask so she could see better. That's better. Showing her yellow eyes.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:37 pm

"Then you would be correct, as I have never been here before."  Vivian smiled up at the woman.  "And don't worry about my arms, though I might need a bit of assistance from an employee, if that's alright."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:39 pm

"Er..." Aphelion scratched his chin, "If you're going to work now, probably you should go get changed into the uniform. There're some in the back room." he pointed to the door at the back of the shop. He wasn't sure to what degree it was cleaned after previous shenanigans, but probably not enough for the girl to notice.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:48 pm

Sam nodded and walked back to the room. She open the door, and saw the uniform. She grabbed it and walked into a changing room. Soon she came out in the uniform. She left her mask hanging from her side. Her ears flicked a little. I should be able to keep paying my bills now. She walked back to Aph with a smile. She wrote a bit on her tablet of paper. [What's first?]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:55 pm

"You look nicer without the mask." he complimented her, "There's some stock boxes around here, I guess you can do that. No offence that I'm not sending you out to customers, it's just that, y'know..." he pointed at her mouth, before coughing awkwardly and taking out the boxes, "Though it's up to you which you choose, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:01 pm

Sam looked at him with a disgruntled look, before sighing. She simply wrote down, [Boxes.] A job is a job.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:14 pm

"Oh course, I could help you anything you'd like." Skippy said as she looked over Vivian. "So...what are you looking for? Shirt? Pants? Something a little more personal?" She ask with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:30 am

Aphelion took out two boxes of stock, "Here's a box of jeans and a box of underwear. Just add these to stock, I'll man the register for now until instructed otherwise by Skippy." he set them on the counter before swiveling back to the register and taking out a blank notebook, starting to write in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next