RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:39 pm

"Wait... a girl? How'd I end up washing with a girl?" he stared at Aoife, puzzled, though then he shook his head. When she began asking questions, he chuckled, "You know me, Equinox... I always have bad thoughts. But that's not what I mean... You feel kind of fragile, and soft... like I always imagined a girl to feel... it's also fun to talk to you, though I feel we understand each other well enough without that. And I won't try anything, no matter what body, you're still my brother Equinox, right?" he patted her on the shoulder strongly, "I'll leave myself as is, maybe someday when I find a girlfriend I'll have fun with her... Anyway, lead the way. I have no idea which direction is the waterfall."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:21 pm

"Dunno, I was asleep when you went with her." Smiling despite it fading slightly at calling her fragile, she gets up, her lips brushing his for a second as she goes to give him a quick hug, "Next time mind if I sleep in my pyjamas? Plus it will look less awkward. When we go back out, remember the cover. You're my boyfriend, not my brother. Now, let's get to them showers. And bring the towel, please." Breaking the hug and smiling at him again, she would tug his arm and start leading him out of the tent.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:35 pm

Aphelion felt a strange, faraway sensation when Aoife kissed him, but brushed it off. It was obviously an accident. "Oh, yes, the cover. Of course, Aoifeknight." he chuckled as she tugged on him, "You seem slightly weaker now..." he pulled her towards himself and hoisted her onto his back, putting the towel between his teeth and intertwining his hands under her to hold her up, "And significantly lighter. Now I can give you a ride." he mumbled with the towel in his mouth before running back out of the tent and stopping.

"Umm, which way is it?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:41 pm

Blushing, she places her arms around his neck, calling out, "Going to have a shower, back in a bit." Afterwards gesturing with her finger where to go, she would place her head on his back, obviously not wanting to be separated from him, whispering quietly before snickering, "You going to have your shower first or shall I? Boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:49 pm

"Don't be silly, girlfriend, we're both showering at the same time." he mumbled out without a hint of a joke on his voice, "That's how it was with my horse, why should it be any different with you?" he ran in the direction indicated by Aoife's finger, leaning forward to make sure she didn't fall off as he did so, spreading his arms out to instead hold her below the thighs in a more comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:57 pm

Shrugging slightly, she shifts in his hold, nestling her head and closing her eyes slightly, "Because you may try something funny, and isn't it always the girl who decides when they first do it? I mean, I could get used to this form, even with its faults. Even if it is hazy right now, I know all your secrets, all the places you like." Giggling, she turns her head so her mouth is facing the nape of his neck, breathing onto his skin with a small smile, "I am pretty sure your mind is running wild at having me on your back, teehee."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:08 pm

"W-What?" Aphelion stumbled, dropping the towel and almost falling, but just ending up in a crouch on one knee, "D-Don't say that... We're just pretending to be a couple, right? Besides, I told you, I won't try anything, we're just going to shower. Don't even kid about all these places I like..." he gulped. Regardless of what Aphelion felt to that form, he couldn't shake off the feeling that it was still Equinox, and that would just be... weird. He turned to pick the towel back up with one hand and pulled himself along with Aoife, continuing but this time in a simple walk.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:14 pm

"Yes... Pretending, and I will hold you to not making the first advance~" Giggling all the more, she moves her head up to whisper less than appropriate things into Aphelion's ear, all the while tracing on his chest with one hand, breath still landing on his skin in heavy doses.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:25 pm

"What's with you!?" Aphelion came to a sudden halt and set Aoife back down on the ground, turning to look at her sternly, "Come on man, why're you teasing me like that? You know damn well I have a limit which I'd rather not break..." he sighed and extended his hand, "Seriously, what kind of girlfriend are you playing, a heartless one who screws with my head for fun? That'd suck. Now come on, let's go, I'll wash first and you can go in after me." he rubbed his head with his other hand, the pulse of pain returning for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:32 pm

Yawning slightly and taking his hand, she looks at him. Noticing the rubbing of his head, she looks down at the ground, "Okay.. Sorry." Evidently hurt by his words, she starts walking in the direction of the waterfall again, leading him with her though with little strength put into it. "We should be close.."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:46 pm

"Look, just... don't do it anymore, okay? I won't be mad if it doesn't happen." he said, rubbing her head and smiling, "You ought to at least remember how hard it is for me to deal with temptation and jealousy and stuff. If you promise to behave we can shower together again... AoifeKnight."

He suddenly yanked his head back in the direction of walking, "Oh, I think I hear it!" he called out as the sound of crashing water became more apparent.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:58 pm

"Isn't that the exact thing you should give in to if I am to be your girlfriend, if only for now?" Stating rather offhandedly, she would move to be next to him again, "Though, if you want to shower individually it is fine, maybe I don't trust you now that I am like this? Insecure if any of the other girls are who you would rather spend time with, not me? Won't even give me a kiss like you used to without having to think up the pros and cons." Grumbling the last part, she sighs, the sadness slowly being replaced by a relaxed nature by being next to him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:13 pm

"Still, even if you are my girlfriend temporarily... you are my horse, my friend. I don't want things to get weird between us after you go back to being a horse... so no matter how cute you look, I can't give in regardless." he wrapped his hand around her, "And even if you're in a girl's body, I want to shower together, like we do every trip, though I guess I can understand that you wouldn't trust a big ol' perv like your brother."

He leaned in closer and rested his chin on her shoulder, "And you know that I'm awful at approaching girls in a normal way, so obviously I'll stick with you." though her last grumble threw him off, "'Used to'? W-What do you mean? I-I didn't kiss anyone properly, ever... and I don't even dream of stuff like that, s-since I don't know how to do that..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:21 pm

Pouting, she shakes her head rather defiantly, "Nuh-uh! Straight after I turned into this form, you were all over me, trying to kiss me. Kinda like this." With that she takes hold of his sides gently yet still a rather firm grip, standing on her tip toes to kiss him in a rather deep manner, breaking off after a few seconds, "Besides, I like it like this, I can go everywhere with you now, no stupid rooms keeping me outside, plus I may want to be this close to you all the time, it feels warmer and I like it. Please don't make me change."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:30 pm

"W-w-w-w-w-" Aphelion stuttered after the kiss, looking down at Aoife with disbelief as she spoke to him.

"B-But I thought this whole trip was to make you change back? S-s-so why are you confusing me like this..." another pulse of pain came to his head, stronger than the previous ones, causing him to grunt slightly, though he stayed on two feet and looked at her. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her, "Idiot... Don't just do that... Why would you go for an awful guy like me... If you enjoy this body you should go find yourself a better man..." he walked on, pulling her along in his hug.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:39 pm

Blushing, she goes to kiss him again but stops a few inches away, instead sticking out her tongue, "True, I could probably find someone much better than you, but there is one thing they will all fail to have, something they will never be. Know what that is?" Smiling as she boops his nose, she continues, "They aren't you. I figure you would rather me by a horse boy than a human girl, so that is why we decided to help our new friends. If I was to give my first in this form to anyone, it would be you, dummy." Leaning to kiss him again, her blushing having only increased, her eyes would close and fingers going to try and interlock with his.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Aphelion sighed and released his hug, moving his head aside to avoid the kiss. He gently grabbed her shoulders and moved her back, "This was so cheesy I could probably put it in a romantic novel. You got your first kiss with me just now, so we best hurry up with the showering, right? And you are incorrect... I would rather have both my brother and a girlfriend. It's not that simple, and I still need to train and get stronger, so a horse is more useful to me than a girl." he pulled her along, continuing to the waterfall, stopping as it came into view and looking up at the water toppling over the top.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:09 pm

Gulping at something stuck in her throat, she moves ahead of him. Obviously more upset than she should be, she starts heading to the waters edge, her voice broken somewhat, "I see, so a horse is more required than a girl who's feelings you obviously have no idea about? It's fine. Once the trip is over everything will be back to normal, no need to worry about that. "
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:19 pm

"That is true, everything will go back to normal. You will be gone and my brother will be back." he sprinted at her and snatched her, turning her entire body and kissing her passionately for a good few seconds before pulling away, "So I guess... Since you are the one who made the first advance... It's fine for me to return your feelings until you are once again a horse, right? Even though I have no idea about how you feel, as I told you, I'm really bad with girls. I'll be lucky if I ever get a real girlfriend. That's why... for now, it's okay. For now."

He released her and slipped off his clothes... or rather, one article of clothing, "Well, you coming to join me, Aoifeknight?" he asked as he stepped into the water and advanced towards the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:28 pm

Staring at him, she blushes and does the same, her clothing being removed as she goes into the water as well, saying rather gently, her voice gaining its usual tone again, "I-I think I will join you, and I never said I was stopping to advance... I want to play a game." Giggling at her choice of words, she would move over to him and kiss him, slowly leaning forwards as she doesn't stop kissing.

[FADE 2 AOIFELION]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:37 pm

"S-so..." Aphelion sighed, holding Aoife and making sure she stayed above the water level, "It looks like we ended up doing boyfriend and girlfriend things anyway..." he stroked her back gently before sighing deeper, "See, now you gave me my first and made me want more... I blame you entirely." he kissed her on the forehead, "I know you want to stay with me in this body, but I really will need your strong hinds after the trip..." he pulled her up and into a kiss, closing his eyes and not parting lips for as long as she wished to keep it what way.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:43 pm

Placing her hands behind Aphelion, Aoife closes her eyes as well, holding it until she felt like she was going to pass out, giggling like a schoolgirl, "W-Well... When we get back on dry land, we can do as much, or whatever you like or want to try.. As for being in this body? Know it has certain needs you need to fulfil, or the only strong hinds you will be getting is a good old kick."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:51 pm

Aphelion pulled himself up, taking a hold of Aoife and turning her in his lap, shifting over to be more under the water and starting massage her shoulders, "There are things I've heard of in theory... Not sure if you will be up for them though..." he leaned on one shoulder, moving the massage to her ribs, and whispered many things into her ear.

"...and as for the needs, I guess I'll have to comply, to make sure you're in shape for the next time we ride." he finished, somehow missing his own innuendo.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:04 pm

Giggling rather lewdly she would splash him with water, "As I said, you can do whatever you please and I will agree with it... Involving that kind of stuff that is." Kissing him on the forehead, she decides to not comment on his wording either, "How're you feeling? Any of your memories coming back? Think of anything what will help to bring them back?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:14 pm

"Then later, perhaps, unless you'll want to get to it faster." he laughed, combing through her hair with his fingers once more, shifting to make her position on him more comfortable for both parties involved, "As for the memories, I really have nothing. The only thing that comes to mind is a headache... though it feels more like something burning through my skin and right into my brain. I have no idea..." he smiled at her and gave her a kiss on the nose, "But at least I'm not losing all my new memories, right Aoifeknight? How unfair would it be if you remembered this and I didn't?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:28 am

Looking around the now empty camp, Melissa realised she had nothing to do. Sure, she could practice maybe - she hadn't had much time for that lately, but that would be boring unless she did it on live targets. she could umm... do nothing, but that definitely didn't sound like fun either. Shrugging, she followed Katy into the tent, snuggling up next to her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:04 am

"While in this form, just call me Aoife. The rest of them do. And try not to do anything perverted to anyone except me, until at least your memories come back, okay?" Smiling awkwardly at him, she kisses his forehead and puts a small hint of heat into it, a sharp breath being drawn in as she kisses him, moving off his lap, "Anyway! We need to get washed, spend too much time here and our skin will get wrinkly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]
Page 17 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next