RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Chan

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:28 am

Looking around the now empty camp, Melissa realised she had nothing to do. Sure, she could practice maybe - she hadn't had much time for that lately, but that would be boring unless she did it on live targets. she could umm... do nothing, but that definitely didn't sound like fun either. Shrugging, she followed Katy into the tent, snuggling up next to her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:04 am

"While in this form, just call me Aoife. The rest of them do. And try not to do anything perverted to anyone except me, until at least your memories come back, okay?" Smiling awkwardly at him, she kisses his forehead and puts a small hint of heat into it, a sharp breath being drawn in as she kisses him, moving off his lap, "Anyway! We need to get washed, spend too much time here and our skin will get wrinkly."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:26 am

"That is a fair point, Aoife. I'll do my best to only do things to you, and I did tell you that I'm not good with girls." he rubbed her head before laying down in the water and letting himself submerge, bubbles of air coming up as he held his breath and let the small water currents brush past his body, though only for a moment before he resurfaced.

"Come on, now that you're a cute girl you can sink wash with me! Deep breath!" he encompassed Aoife around the chest and pulled her back down alongside him, opening his eyes underwater to face her, cheeks puffed to hold a lot of air.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:37 pm

Peace and quiet. Isolation. Indigo wasn't the kind of person to enjoy them, let alone actively seek them. She thrived off chaos and excitement, without her adrenaline pumping, she felt empty. But not now. Now Indigo felt a different kind of empty, she needed the quiet, she needed the isolation, she needed to put her scrambled thoughts to rest by herself. A large part of her considered simply walking back to Beacon, run away like she always did, the demons can't catch you if you don't stay still, right? But she couldn't run away, not this time. She was physically stuck with these people, the forest was too big and Indigo wouldn't be able to avoid every monster and she knew it. What were her other options? Just isolate herself until it was time to leave? No, as much as she wasn't fond of Katy right now, she hated being hated. She could try and make nice with Katy? Maybe when she could talk to her without her aura flaring up. Indigo reflected on that fact, remembering even how in the cave her aura had kicked up from something so minor, the thought was put to the back of her mind as she reached the waterfall and hopefully the isolation she was hoping for. Nope. Of course not. She was aware of Aphelion's... Tendencies? But Indigo couldn't help but be shocked, but mostly confused, when she witnessed Aphelion and Aoife... Having fun... She coughed awkwardly and tried to make her way up to the her cave, her face the brightest shade of red imaginable. Unfortunately, Indigo found that her legs wouldn't respond, so she just awkwardly stared at the couple, hiding her face behind her towel.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:26 pm

Spluttering as water goes up her nose, her eyes go wide as she forces herself back to the surface, red cheeked and quickly heading to swim at a further distance from him, "W-Woah! Give me some warning when you do that, or at least let me put some clothes on." With that she swims to the edge, placing just enough clothing on before swimming back to him, going straight for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:36 pm

"Huh? Why would you need clothes, we're having a wa-" he said before she kissed him, though instead of backing up he closed his eyes and brought her closer towards himself. Breaking up for a second, he grabbed her undergarment, "This was really unnecessary..." and went back into a kiss, toppling her into shallow water and following right after, moving one hand back to untie his pigtail.

[FADE 2 AOIFELION 2]
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Indigo blinked. She coughed a little louder, but her efforts to cut the mood were drowned out by the sounds they kept making. Indigo backed away, almost involuntarily, her eyes locked on the couple. She knelt down behind a small rock, not really hiding herself, but not wanting to be seen either. She was transfixed, licking her lips as she watched. Those noises! That passion! This was wrong, but a welcome distraction from the turmoil raging in her head. The lovemaking was causing a whole different kind of turmoil, but at least she could deal with this kind of stress. Indigo bit her towel and loosened her belt a little to help... Deal with the stress. Her breathing grew heavy and lustful as she watched very intently, her mind trailing off and goosebumps popping up on her arms. A quiet, lusty giggle escaped her lips as she mentally replaced Aphelion and Aoife with Shem and herself.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:32 pm

Still unaware despite the giggle, thinking it of one of her own she had unknowingly released, Aoife smiles at Aphelion, nestling her head on his chest, "Well I had just about got washed, now I have to do it over, don't I?" Smirking, she lets out another giggle, "Well if I have to wash again, then I may as well add more dirt, right?" With that she would tug him onto dry land, going straight into yet another kiss.

[GOTTA FADE FAST]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:45 pm

Aphelion brushed through her hair, smiling and kissing her on the forehead, "Eq- No, Aoife. I promise... I'll keep you happy until you return to normal." he pulled her and himself up to their feet, though he staggered slightly. Finally able to notice the height difference which could usually be ignored during doing 'boyfriend and girlfriend' things, he slid his arms down and picked her up, holding her just high enough to go for another deep kiss.

[FADIN' THROUGH THE DANGER ZONE]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:00 pm

Starting to tire, Aoife holds the next kiss as long as possible, her hands holding his and sitting next to him, her voice showing signs of her tiredness, "Well I want you to try your best to get your memories back, so then you will understand everything."  With that, the final attack on titan begins, started once more by the resuming of kissing.

[Men At Work performed a song akin to this in 1981]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:11 pm

Aphelion huffed, puffed and blew some air right into Aoife's stomach, cradling her like a baby, "You sure... seem tired..." he said despite himself feeling unable to do THAT any more for a while. He got to his knees and carried her to the pool, laying her down in the water before plopping himself down, resting his head on her chest and looking at her, "That was fun... But let's wash properly for now... and leave that till later... alright?" he drove his head up to her face and gave her one more tender kiss before holding her up on top of the water surface and crawling to get deeper and to wash properly, pigtail still released into the mullet, hands pushing her along.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:26 pm

"Sure, the tent we are sleeping in gets rid of any noise leaving it if it is closed properly, so no one will know." Despite her clothing being quickly soaked by the Lake water she was bathing in, she would keep herself afloat, looking incredibly relaxed and her skin entirely red from flushing, she just looks around, scanning over the area Indigo was but not actually seeing her until the second time her eyes go over it, her cheeks darkening and eyes seemingly widening, quickly playing it off however as she continues as if she didn't see her, undoing her plaited hair and letting it spread out around her, the two ribbons in her hair still in.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:59 pm

"That's a pretty useful tent." Aphelion noted, moving his attention to Aoife's hair just in time to not see her change in expression. He started leading his fingers through the floating strands of hair, helping in its proper washing, "Just like the old times, I'm taking care of your mane... I'd help with you tail too but I still can't find it." he rubbed her lower back, looking down at her and smiling, "Help me with the mullet afterwards, would you?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:44 pm

That was enough. Indigo, flushed and relieved, sat against her rock, barely listening to the others. A part of her couldn't help but feel dirty, another just wanted to sleep right now, the rest of her was screaming to get the hell away before she was spotted. Quietly, she obliged, poking her head out from her hiding place before putting significant effort into throwing her aura away as far as she could; when she was content her aura was far enough away, she released her hold and let her aura pull her back. The resulting sound from her burst of speed was similar to that of a gun firing, echoing around the woods and causing birds to flee from their perches. Indigo was gone from the waterfall, hidden deep in the woods now, still flushed from her... Excitement. When she reappeared, displacing many leaves from the wind she kicked up, Indigo found herself feeling disgusted at her actions. Ugh. And not 24 hours ago I hit Aph for watching me shower... Just... Shit, you should be ashamed of yourself! You're no better then Aphelion! Still, maybe I should have been taking notes back there... Indigo bit her lip as her thoughts trailed off to less decent areas. A nearby stream found itself with Indigo's head dunked in it a moment later to silence the platoon of lewd ideas marching through her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:29 am

Yelping at the sound of Indigo's leaving, she stops keeping herself above the water for a second, dunking before coming back up, coughing and spluttering. "I-I-I don't have a tail in this form, wish I did though, could do all kinds of things with it.." Shaking her head and shifting to try and grab his mullet to do the same, she yelps as her hair is pulled by her own actions, floating back in front of him, "We should go back to camp, they may be under attack!" While knowing full well it wasn't a gun when she went to check where Indigo was before, she needed to have a chat with her, if only to see how much she saw.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:55 am

Aphelion himself jolted at the gun-like sound, hands already in position as he got to his feet and looked in the direction the sound came from, yet saw nothing. Confused as to what it actually was, Aoife's words brought some sense to him, "Y-Yeah! Our, umm, friends could be under attack!" he slipped his hands under his soaking wet girlfriend and, despite slight exhaustion due to earlier activities, he used aura to bounce out of the pool, landing in an action roll and putting Aoife on the ground for a moment to grab the towel and tie it around his hips, picking her back up, "Let's go, for now I carry you." he took off towards the camp.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:15 am

Indigo pulled her head out from the cold water, shaking the excess water off and squeezing the moisture out of her braid. The lust was gone, at least, though Indigo was left only with guilt and shame now. She got to her feet, ignoring the streams of water running down her face before almost immediately sitting back down at the edge of the stream, fresh streams of water dripped from her eyes. What is wrong with you? You've gone and made everyone hate you, even yourself! I need to fix things. Not right now it seemed. Now, Indigo was content to sit on the forest floor, away from all her problems. 
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:21 am

Yelping as she is picked up, the movement throws her off quite significantly, her reaction knocking her out of his arms and straight across his feet, tripping him head first towards the ground. Gasping from the foot what would go into her side from his stumble, she groans afterwards and looks at him, rubbing her head, "S-Sorry, you startled me..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:30 am

After Aphelion's head slammed down onto the ground, his entire body flipped over it as he landed on his back. He looked up at the sky and blinked twice before registering Aoife's voice. He turned to look at her and stared at her face

"...Umm, hello?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:36 am

Groaning heavily again, she turns to look at him, "H-Hey. Memories back?" Already ready to repeat EVERYTHING, she moves over to him, going to lift his head to check if he had any injuries, "I would give that flip a ten out of ten, honestly."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:47 am

"E-Excuse me... What memories? Where am I... Where's Ma and Pa?" he stared at her before blinking, his eyes watering as if he was about to cry, rolling up into a ball and yanking his head away from her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:55 am

Sighing heavily at his reaction, Aoife places her hand on his side, giving him an affectionate rub while using all her training from the Hippogriff to try and calm him, her voice as soothing as possible to add to her attempt at tenderness, "There there, your ma and pa are off hunting right now, so they left you with onee-chan Aoife. You got so~ upset that you ran out into the forest with nothing but a towel on. You scared everyone Aphy, you shouldn't do that, after all your parents will get upset." You know, maybe you SHOULDN'T hit him on the head any more, he may become a foetus next. With the comment from Knight, Aoife blinks, moving her hand back off him as she gives a warm smile, "Want to head back to camp with your big sis? We had to set up these really cool looking tents as you ran that far away from home."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:05 am

Aphelion stared her deeply in the eyes before blinking and looking down on the ground, "...but I'm hungry, I want Ma..." he started rocking back and forth, holding his sides.

Indigo seemed content on the forest floor, riddled with leaves, except for one small detail... that wasn't forest floor. As the dripping water slipped between the leaves, the sleeping Ursa Major would open one eye, then with another water drop, the other. A roar already forming, the Ursa lifted itself, toppling Indigo into the stream. The splash would prompt the beast to turn and look at the girl, though it did not seem like it would attack... yet.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:20 am

Blinking, she sighs and moves over to him, "We have food and drink at the camp, Aphy. You may even see your ma! Though if you don't come now, you get no food for the rest of the day~" With that she tries to move to behind his rocking, trying to capture him in her arms, "Nice Onee-Chan may give you something to drink though, depending on how quickly you get to the campsite, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:39 am

Aphelion turned with her and continued to look at her, before pouncing onto her and kissing her passionately, toppling her and pulling away, "Seriously, Kitty, you can be such a sweetie when you want to, but you always end up calling me an Idiot and doing stuff to hurt me..." He pulled her up by the bra straps and kissed her again, "You can say such lovely things, but you also say such cruel ones..." he wrapped his legs around her back, though his eyes began to water, "I give you time off to consider if you'd prefer to stay with me or try someone who you'd be nicer to... and you give me amnesia..." he brought her into a hug and cried onto her face, "Why would you make everything so much harder for me... Don't... Fall in love with other people... I forbid it..."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:42 am

Indigo sputtered, wiping her eyes free of water and tears, getting quite tired of being dropped into water. She blinked at the Ursa for a moment before, with the sound of a whip crack, disappearing from the stream and reappearing several feet behind where she began, turning to sprint away from the Ursa. "Great! Just what I needed right now, danger! Ha! Thanks, fate and whatever gods control stuff!" Indigo activated her shuko and flash stepped as high as she could up a nice thick tree, climbing like a squirrel as high as her muscles would carry her, occasionally hopping off to flash step and jump higher again before gripping back onto the bark of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:04 am

Blinking at his change, she just stares at him, brain dead until he finishes. Blinking once more, she punches him in the gut, glaring at him afterwards, "It's because you are an idiot, idiot! I had to act like I was freaking Equinox because you were stupid enough to lose your memory! Please note, you are very gullible, still managing to sleep with me even with that!" Her burst of anger breaking, she would place her arms around him, placing her head above his heart, "I wasn't lying about the letter... I don't prefer to stay with you, I need to, even when I am mean to you, you stay with me, not just when I am nice, that is why I can only ever really love you, compared to you, everyone else is a phase, which is why I stayed with you despite your amnesia." Sniffling and holding back her own tears, she gulps audibly and looks up at him, "The better question is, will you stay with me, despite all my faults?" Knight, still listening and watching instead of helping Phoenix, would comment yet again, Oh for the love of the Space Butterfly, why don't you just **** and get it over with? I think I am going to be sick, either that or take control and commit murder suicide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]
Page 18 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next