RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:58 pm

[Team SEMP been a team over a month now and gotten pretty close as a team. However, they are still pretty chaotic bunch, with a lazy leader, a giant woman that can accidentally topple buildings with a swipe of her (now talking) scythe, a cute bloodthirsty music genius, and polite quite gentleman. Now they face their greatest challenge yet...their first shopping trip together!

However when I group of mysterious thieves show up at the mall, it is time for Team SEMP to step up!

OCC: This is basically a fight thred for my team and four other baddie characters. Also, I was thinking there would be more baddies, they are just nameless thug characters that get beaten up easily.]

Emma sighed she and her team walk though the front gates of Vale's Galleria Mall. Over the past month they have grown as a team and Emma saw them as family. A very strange family. Shiroe is very polite and the most quiet out of all of them. Emma and Shiroe bonded after she showed him some of her family's recipes after she found out he like to cook. Adalyn kind of scared her being so bloodthirsty and cute at the same time. But, after time they became sort of like sisters, and became a good combo in battle. Milhail was the leader but tended to be overly lazy. This got on Emma nerves at times and tended to nag him. But, they got a long well being how they both have similar goals and laid back attitudes. Finally herself, Emma Norm. She was the oldest in the group but at times the most naive thanks to her zero understanding of social cues. Also, she had amazing strength but little control over it made it easier to make mistakes. (She still was apologizing to her team after she destroyed their 5th training area) She tended to act motherly to her teammates seeing as she thought of as family. Because of this she always insisted that they should do more as a team, which leads to them being here in the mall.

Emma noted that they were all low on supplies in their room and suggested they should go shopping together under the excuse that it would be cheaper, which they agreed. But, Adalyn did not want to go to Vale's market place saying it was for 'Uncloth pigs!" which Emma didn't understand. But, after 10 minutes worth of whining from Adalyn they cave and decied to go to Vale's Galleria Mall.

"Alright guys, Let go over again what we need to get. Because, I am not spending over budget!" said Emma looking at her team and pointedly staring at Adalyn making she got the message that they were not spending a lot of money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Adalyn looked at Emma with a derp face saying, "We're buying those lace curtains...and the silky bed sheets. OOH and don't forget that oak bookshelf I want!" Adalyn felt like a kid in a candy store as she took out her long list of items that she longed to have in the dorm for awhile now. She looked over at Shiroe with a devilish smile and said, "Your rich, right Whitie? Can you get me those curtains!? Pweaaaaaseeee!" She got on the ground and began to plead like a small child looking up at Shiroe making puppy dog eyes. It would be a bit embarrassing to the other members of the team but she didn't really care, all she wanted were those curtains. Meanwhile, on the other side of the mall Thorn walked around looking in different shops looking as innocent as possible. She bought a new pair of shoes for a nice date night with Kyri and wanted to further impress her with her appearance. She took her cloak out of her purse and put it on in a bathroom. She stepped out with the shoes and her purse now stuffed under her cloak. She would meet up with her accomplices at the designated spot and begin the mission, but first she ran her purse and shoes back to her small beach condo. She returned to the designated area and began to pace around waiting for what seemed to be about 30 minutes, "Why are people always late to these kind of important matters...it's annoying..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queso

Location : Rumour has it Isabelle practices with her weapon every night before going to sleep. Her teammates sometimes give her assistance.

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:12 pm

Schrodinger was on the other side of the mall from Emma, closer to Thorn. He could have easily teleported to the meeting location but decided not to, he enjoyed walking through the mall, he hadn't really been able to go out anywhere for a while, either under his master's command at home or stuck in Beacon, tracking down a target. He liked to views and the pleasant smells, he happily skipped through the crowds, clad in his mercenary uniform and a balaclava rolled up over his face so it looked like a normal beanie hat. He eventually got to the meeting place and noticed someone pacing, looking impatient. He stopped skipping for and checked his watch. Late. Ah vell, it's only five minutes, und zis is not ze most organised operation ever anyvay. His smile returned to his face as he walked over to Thorn and held out his hand. "I take it you must be here for ze mission?" Offering a handshake which seemed quite inappropriate for the job at hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xariasfury55
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:12 pm

Shiroe was kind of used to Adalyn's behavior but sudden stuff such as this made him realize how much he WASN'T used to. Trying not to look into her eyes he tries ignoring her but he just couldn't let a lady get on her knees like that. Trying to avert his gaze he looks one more time at Adalyn.

How on earth does she pull that off? Don't give in....don't give in....damn it.

Sighing a bit before offering her his hand to pull her up, "Only the curtains, and please get up now. People are starting to stare."he said, now averting his gaze again."I guess we do need to DO some redecorating."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:43 am

"Yeah, yeah. I know what I'm getting. Just need a few things." Mihail attempted to assure Emma while yawning as they walked along. He had been woken up pretty early to join the entire group for a shopping trip. While he wasn't excited to give up some shut eye, she was right in that it was a good idea to pick up some supplies.

He reached an arm across his body, attempting to stretch it out as Adalyn talked and eventually started to beg Shiroe for some curtains. Like the others, he was stopped dead in his tracks as she gave Shiroe puppy dog eyes. 'Probably shouldn't tell her about the fortune my dad left behind... Not sure I could say no to that either.'

"Now that you mention it, those silky sheets sound better good. So, where are we off to first?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:07 pm

Emma just face-palm at Adalyn seeing she was the only one who was immune to her 'puppy-eyes.' Am I the only one who care about being broke? Sighing she went over the real shopping list, "We need to head over to the dust shop first before we can go to the 'fun' shopping portion of our trip" with that she started to lead her team to the closest dust shop. Hopefully they have decent prices.

After a while Emma started to scratch her scars on her chest. It was too hot today and decided to leave her hoodie back at the dorm. However, she forgot how itchy her scars could be when exposed to sunlight. Maybe we can go to a Bath & Body store after the dust shop, so I can get some lotion!

Toxic Reaper was excited this was her first time at a mall! But, she remember to stay quiet like Emma stated so she wouldn't freak out anybody. Unlike when she was introduced to the team after upgrade from David. She was in her rest mode straps to Emma's back. She noted that Emma was scratching her scars again as the 10th person stared at her again. Hmm...she needs some lotion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:56 pm

Adalyn took Shiroe's hand and got up saying, "You better promise Whitie, I'm not leaving here without my curtains..." She looked around seeing she attracted only a bit of attention. She gave a devilish smile and said, "And I think I'll be getting everything else on my list too, unless you want the whole mall staring at us?" Her master plan was taking effect as they continued walking. She groaned as she hears they were going to the dust store. Because none of her weapons ran off of or used dust, she would be genuinely bored as hell. "Dooo we have toooo...."

Meanwhile as Thorn waited on the other side of the mall she finally noticed a figure appear. She is offered a hand and she shakes it and hears a peculiar accent. "Yes, the job that you were 30 minutes late for, exactly." She sighs as she still can't get over how everyone else but her was late, she thought to herself, "Maybe they went shopping or something? Like I did..." She shakes her head under her cloak to clear it. She returns to reality and says, "So at least your the first one here besides me...no one else decided to show up apparently...or maybe they're just being fashionably late..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steven

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:15 pm

Matthias walked through the mall casually looking in shop windows as he went. I wonder what kind of oddballs I'll be working with this time. He sighed as he continued along. Whatever happened to working alone? Presently, he noticed a teenage boy extending a handshake to a young woman at the meeting location. Oh, don't tell me it's these two. I hate kids. He picked up the boy mentioning the mission with a heavy accent. He approached the two with a disgruntled look on his face, smacking the boy in the back of the head. "Not so loud, dumbass," he scolded. "Where are the others?" he questioned as he looked over at the girl. "I didn't expect to be the only one late."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xariasfury55
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:33 am

I had a feeling she would resort to such a thing...

Sighing again at Adalyn's idea he merely shrugs at the idea, not wanting to be used by her. Hearing that they were going to go to a dust store he feels a bit relieved. Not because he needed dust but because it provided a little detour from Adalyn's upcoming shopping spree. "I agree with Emma, it's best we keep our supplies high and our weapons in top condition by ensuring they function properly, so Adalyn please bear with us and behave and maybe I'll get you something good." Shiroe said, trying to hide his grin from Adalyn. Knowing he'd be pressured into buying anything as long as she's like this he tries to use a little mind trick to get her idea off her shopping list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:52 pm

Sanguinius walked into the building, looking for the others that would be accompanying him today. He wasn't exactly in a great mood, and now he'd been told to kill a bunch of people with a team. How had he forgotten to say he worked badly in a team? He just hoped these people weren't as incompetent as some of the people he had worked with. He found the group, and grabbed Schrodinger by the shoulder. "So, who are we here to kill?" He asked, in a gruff voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queso

Location : Rumour has it Isabelle practices with her weapon every night before going to sleep. Her teammates sometimes give her assistance.

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:54 pm

Schrödinger looked back down at his watch when he was told he was 30 minutes late, trying to shift the blame onto it. "Damn vatch, vell, I should be able to afford a new von after zis anyway." He said with a small chuckle. Schrödinger didn't see Matthias approaching and was surprised when he was hit. He quickly leapt forward and grabbed at the back of his head. "Hey, vat do you zink you are doing?" He said, rubbing the back of his head, not really expecting an answer. Schrödinger was also taken by surprise when Sanguinius grabbed his shoulder. Vhy me? He thought to himself as he flinched, expecting to be hit again, when Sanguinis asked him the question however Schrödinger loosened up and stopped flinching, a smile of relief spread across his face as he happily answered, quieter than he had been speaking before "Zat is a very good question my comrade, ze contractor didn't really specify, just cause a distraction really. Scare people, take hostages and just cause general havoc is my best guess." Schrödinger didn't really know why the contractor had hired him, but he didn't care, as long as he got payed he didn't give a damn. After a while he asked the group quite happily "Shall ve get started?" A malicious grin spreading across his face as he glanced at his dagger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steven

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:57 pm

"Whoa, hold up. Kill? I thought we were here to rob the place?" Matthias looked genuinely flustered at Sanguinius's remark. "I don't kill, you got that?" he stubbornly stated as he stepped towards the man. "Now, filling my pockets with some extra cash? That I can do. One might say it's my specialty. Just don't expect any bloodshed," he asserted. "And you people need to keep your voices down. The last thing we want is widespread panic before we even begin." He turned away from Sanguinius and saw Schrödinger check his dagger. "Careful, kid. You might hurt yourself," he teased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:16 pm

Sanguinius stared with his mouth agape at Matthias' comment. He was genuinely confused. How could he be worried about killing? Then again, Sanguinius had been killing since he was ten. "What's wrong with killing? Ya scared?" He teased him. When he heard his comment to Schrodinger, he turned on him again. "He might hurt himself? You want to be the careful one, mate. He seems to be more combat ready than you." he said. He had been angry before, but now it seemed he was teamed up with a squeaky midget with a stupid accent, and a thief who didn't seem ready to take one life. He hoped his other team members were more combat capable. He didn't want to be the one cleaning up his "team mates'" corpses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:03 pm

"You may not need dust for your weapon, but we do Adalyn." said Emma scratching her chest again. "Also if you don't behave, we'll leave you here and we'll go to that sweet shop you were talking about without you" stated Emma knowing that would make Adalyn behave. Emma was only one that could some what control Adalyn. It was thanks to observing her mother dealing with younger sisters. They finally made it to the Dust store. Emma look over to the side and saw four people 'talking' to each other. She noted the boy with a beanie facing his back to her playing with a knife. That knife looks familiar?

Last edited by ekgthe1st on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:56 pm

Adalyn smiled at Shiroe's comment and hoped for the best that she would get something good. She looked at Emma and frowned saying, "Thats not fair Emma-chan! You would never leave little Adalyn alone in the middle of the big mall would you?" She decided it was best to drop her routine and be good. She began to pout and walk with the group not noticing the other people near the dust store.

Thorn looked at the whole group and thought to herself, "Why did I have to get these idiots to fight with..." She unfolded Ambrosia Spike and held it like a staff. She said to the others, "You guys know the plan. You CAN kill but it's not highly recommended, but the most important part is we get out with the dust and the goods, GOT IT?!" She said in an assertive voice she would never use around Beacon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:19 pm

Schrödinger was truly amused by Matthias' reaction, he began smiling then eventually lightly giggling. Somevon who signs up for a job like zis und refuses to kill, zats something you don't see everyday. He thought to himself as he giggled. When Matthias told Schrödinger to be careful he stopped smiling and was about to reply when Sanguinius did it for him, Schrödinger smirked to himself, the 7'2" giant was standing up for him, even complimenting him, this did not happen very often, especially due to his age and height. When Sanguinius finished his insults Schrödinger simply stuck his tongue out at Matthias to add insult to injury. When Thorn spoke Schrödinger became more serious however, he pulled his balaclava down, over his face which revealed two cat ears protruding through the top and unsheathed his dagger. "Right, I'm going to go make sure ze cops won't try und stop us ven zis is reported, vich it vill be. You lot can get to vork down here if you vant, oh und no more bickering, ve have a job to do." With that Schrödinger began to stroll towards the main surveillance and security room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xariasfury55
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:13 pm

"No one's being left behind, Adalyn." Shiroe said, "Just behave for now, and please try not to break anything."

Noticing the other four near the dust shop, Shiroe catches a glimpse of a familiar marooned haired girl. Is that thorn? What is she doing here? Deciding to not butt in to their conversation, he looks to his group and says, "Let's be quick with this errand. It seems like the shop might be very crowded soon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:40 pm

"She might not leave you, but I'd definitely consider it." Mihail said with a small snicker. He had started a bit of a habit of teasing Adalyn. He wouldn't actually have left her there, but he like presenting the idea. His eyes happened to glace over at Emma as she scratched her chest. He didn't really think about it much, she probably just had an odd itch.

Now at the dust shop, Mihail looked back at Shiroe. "Crowded? In a mall like this, this is probably the most deserted place here." Glancing at some of the other people that were also visiting the shop, he noticed a group odd looking faunus, chatting just outside of the shop.

Not wanting to stare, he brought his attention back to his own group. "So how much dust do we need again?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steven

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:32 pm

Matthias starred daggers at Schrödinger as he walked away. "It won't be reported if you have any concept of stealth," he muttered under his breath. He let out a sigh before speaking again. "You two wait before making a move. If I get caught," which I won't, "you two can back me up." Without waiting for a reply he headed deeper into the store and began 'perusing the wares.' It wasn't long before he had called an employee over for assistance. After he presented a quick question about one of the items, she turned away to begin explaining it in detail. In this short moment. He reached back and swiped a small shelf clean of valuables, hiding them in one of many small pouches around his waist that he had hidden under his coat. Matthias listened intently until the store hand finished, only turning to smirk at his partners once she had begun to walk away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:40 pm

Thorn heard Matthias' plan and was thoroughly unsatisfied. She scowled at the thought that he would be getting all the treasure and keeping it for himself. She stood there as he began to walk away, and watched him wipe a shelf clean. She smiled on the outside but on he inside she felt envious and wanted to steal for herself. She made a slight motion with her hand pointing to a shelf on the other side lined with dust canisters looking to be imported. She walked in putting Ambrosia Spike away on her belt under the cloak. She then continued over to the shelf which she pointed to. She looked for any nearby innocents and spotted one. She walked up close to the raggedy looking man saying, "I'll give you all the lien in my pocket if you start a racket..." The man nodded as he took the small amount of lien that Thorn now held out, then he walked to he center of the shop as he started dancing and yelling random things. As the on goers looked at him Thorn saw this as her opportunity and swiped the shelf clean. She gave a wink to Matthias who probably wouldn't have approved of her plan, but hey, he's not in charge or anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:52 am

Sanguinius stood and stared at the other two as they began to clear the shelves of the shop. He wasn't interested in that. They could keep it all if they wanted. He would be getting a lot more for completing his job. He made his way through the crowd, trying to find his targets. His job wasn't made any easier by Thorn's distraction, but he found them eventually. When he did, he hung back, waiting for an opportunity. He wasn't stupid. These were beacon students, and were likely dangerous, despite how they might look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:40 am

Emma was about to answer Mihail when she heard the racket in the shop. She look at the man dancing and yelling loudly with an expatriated confused look on her face that her teammates know as "Is this Normal?! I am soooo confused!" face.

Turning her head slightly she noted a girl taking a whole shelf of dust. "HEY!" shouted Emma loudly that everyone inside the shop and surrounding area heard and saw the girl stealing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:47 pm

Meanwhile Schrödinger had made his way to the security room, he stood at the door and was about to burst in when he thought of a plan. He pulled the balaclava off of his face and stuffed it into his pocket, he sheathed his knife and then put an expression on his face that was a mix between lost, confused and sad. He knocked on the door and awaited the security guard's answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:36 am

The security door open to revile an overweight mall cop in his mid 40s. He face was in a scowl, but change into an 'aw' face when he saw Schrodinger. "Are yo alright son?" asked the mall cop. Then he heard to explosion that Fitzroy cause over his monitors. "Shit!" turning his back on Schrodinger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   

Back to top Go down

Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: The Kingdom of Vale :: The Kingdom of Vale-
Jump to: