RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:53 am

Involved Characters...
Inigo "Jogo" Jacinto
Lan Lin
Melissa Stern
Shard Dayker

Due to the fact that Team SDJL still need to get to know each other, and that a certain member (who shall remain un-named) is quite an asshole, team SDJL find themselves on a camping trip for team building...

Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:25 am

After Inigo had seen how well team SDJL had gotten along their first night together in the dorm room, he had decided that a camping trip would be a good way to prevent the (at the time) likely possibility of his teammates killing each other in their sleep.

He borrowed some GPS devices from Steinmetz, which he gave to each of his teammates as well as well as a set of coordinates, telling them to meet there for a camping trip tomorrow at 9:00, and to bring whatever they see fit.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:32 am

Shard arrived at the location his GPS gave him
He had camped out here several times, so he knew the area well.
He had brought nothing but his regular gear, and a large tarp. He didn't want to be here anyway.
Who did Inigo think he was? He wasn't even the leader (not that it would have mattered to Shard if he was). Either way, Shard planned to distance himself from the rest of the camp, he would be more comfortable alone.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:43 am

Melissa skipped through the Snowy forest, wearing thicker clothes, and for the first time since coming to the school, pants instead of a skirt. She wasn't stupid enough to wear thin clothes in a place as cold as this, after all! On her back, she carried a medium-sized backpack, along with her weapon.

What was inside the backpack, you ask? Well, one would expect for a camper to bring camping equipment along to a camping trip - a tent (Or at least a sleeping bag), spare clothes, cooking equipment, and food. Instead, Melissa had filled her backpack almost completely with candy, chocolate and various other treats. She did have the hindsight to at least bring some spare dust, but aside from that she hadn't brought anything.

Furthermore, as she skipped her way to the camp location, she realised she wasn't sure if the coordinates she remembered were correct. Was that 50 degrees north or south...?
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:10 am

IC:

I...hate camping trips.

Hate them.

"Lets walk for a long time to go to sleep! And let's do it where Grimm can attack us any time they want, and we can't poo in peace, and we can't even shower! And that's ignoring all the animals."
. Camping sucks. You had to carry so much stuff. Even if it was a short, 1 night trip. A tent. Tent poles. Sleeping bag. Sleeping mat. Trangia. Lighters. Fuel. Lots of water. Big fat cups. And the food.

Since Inigo had just said 'bring what's necessary', I'd figured that it was a bit more casual than the stupid things a school might send you on. So I only really brought a tent, poles, sleeping bag, food and water. And my sword, of course. Along with dust, and a single metal pan. I could cook with fire. Or electricity. Either one was possible for me.

I, personally, didn't mind. I'd done it before, and this trip required a lot less walking than what I'd done before, and I carried much less than I had to. But I really didn't know what to think of the others. Shard would probably not come. Inigo would probably...be fine, I guess. And Melissa....she'd probably be hauling a bucket of snacks instead of even a bag.

If she didn't bring a tent, she's on lookout.

I wonder how this would turn out. Shard....he might benefit with some time spent with us. No matter how awkward that sounded. Melissa, she probably thought this was just gonna be crazy fun. So I might stay away from her. And Inigo, well, maybe Melissa will latch on.

Hopefully. That would be a funny sight. And less annoying stuff. Less.

And then there's me. Well....huh. To boot, I hate camping, so as I come here, I come in annoyance, bordering on leaving. I had other things I could be doing right now, like "studying". While unlike Shard, I'd actually come, I still felt a bit awkward sleeping alone with people I had met for about a day. Bad enough that some how I'd become leader of this team.....I'd ask to change it, but I don't know how.

But in the end, as much as I muttered about how much I wanted to know about my teammates, right now, my annoyance shut that out.

I continued walking silently, earphones plugged in, music playing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:31 am

It was cold. Very cold. Inigo isn't used to such cold climates. Perhaps throwing darts at a map wasn't the best way to select a camping site.

He had packed an Armbrust for everyone with normal bolts for hunting, some fire dust, a large sleeping bag, a medium-sized tent and a first aid kit. All of this was loaded onto the back of a snowmobile.

He rode through the snowy path leading to the camp site when he spotted something. A lone backpacker was making his way in the same direction. He figured that it was probably one of his teammates, and also likely Lan; the figure wasn't obscenely tall or short, and only one member of the team other than himself fit this profile.

He pulled up in-front of the backpacker, lifting the hood of his heavy jacket off and flashed a smile.

"Need a ride?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:30 am

Melissa continued skipping through the snow, oblivious to the biting cold. She was humming softly as she went, though it was a bit muted due to her mouth being full of candy. She still had no idea whether or not she was even going in the right direction - she had long since given up trying to remember the coordinates, and was instead just going wherever seemed interesting. Interesting rock formation over there? She had to go see it. Was that tree red? She had to go see it.

Of course, this wasn't a very efficient way of covering ground, and if she was to find the campsite, she would need to cover a lot more ground. None of this occurred to Melissa, however, as she continued her carefree exploration of the forest. She had long since forgotten which way led back to Beacon, as well.

Well... at least she had plenty of candy...
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:07 am

IC: "YES."
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:25 pm

Inigo presses a sequence of buttons on the snowmobile and pulls a lever.

That vehicle splits down the middle, becoming two snowmobiles.

"Ever ridden one of these, before?"
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:01 am

IC:

"No. But it's easy enough." I quickly hopped onto the seat, gripping the handlebars and twisting the handle. Instantly, the throttle rushed up, and I almost fell right off the seat backwards. Thankfully, I leaned forwards just in the nick of time, and the weight shift quickly saved me from having to walk up a mountain again.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:23 am

Shard looks around, and sees Melissa skipping around being easily distracted. Did that ditsy girl really manage to navigate herself here or was it just luck? Either way, it meant Shard would now have to put up with her which was a shame.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:32 am

Noticing Grumpy Boy sitting around, waiting, Melissa figured that she had managed to stumble upon the campsite through sheer luckinstincts. Or maybe Grumpy Boy was just so lost he had given up on finding the campsite. Only one way to find out.

"Hi!!" She called out to him, despite the quiet of the forest removing any need to do so.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:35 am

"Oh boy, here we go" thought Shard
He pulls his hood over his head and clips it to his collar, trying to pretend he can't hear Melissa. Maybe she's like a bear and would leave him alone if he could convince her he was dead.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:39 am

"Hello? I know it's you, Grumpy Boy! Is this where we're meant to meet up? I kind of forgot the coordinates!" Melissa said.

She continued to approach Grumpy Boy, who had pulled his hood over his head. Was he trying to hide?
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:47 am

Shard tried to remain completely still, which is hard, when you may or may not need to pee really bad.
He gave up.
"Yes, this is the spot, which means I need to find a new one"
Shard stood up and bolted to a tree about 10 meters away, and let natures call be answered.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:20 am

Riding next to Lan, Inigo shouts,

"Hey! Wanna race?"
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:40 am

IC:

I shook my head. A race without a course was significantly boring; when it was just straight uphill? Naw. Not that much of something to have fun about. "Naw, I'm fine. You'd win anyway!" I say with a slight smile towards Inigo as we continued uphill.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:59 am

"Aww, well, suit yourself" pulling down goggles over his eyes. He began to speed up, fishtailing his way through the snow, occasionally doing donuts.

"WOO HOO!"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:06 am

"WOO HOO!"[/quote]
"Dammit what now?" Shard asked as he finished his conversation with nature.
He walks out from behind the tree to see Inigo zoom over on what looked like a snowmobile. What?
Whatever, the gang was almost all here, which meant that bad times were upon Shard.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:40 am

Inigo spots Shard and zooms towards him. When he's 5 meters away, he maneuvers to a sliding stop, pelting Shard with a blanket of snow.

"Hey, buddy! I am so glad you could make it"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:42 am

Without a word, Shard wipes snow off his face, stares at Inigo for a moment, and walks off looking for a new camping spot. He had had enough of this crap.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:47 am

Inigo follows alongside Shard on the snowmobile.

"Hey where are you going?" looking puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:50 am

"Five minutes and I've already had enough of you people. I'm finding my own camping spot away from you idiots."
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:56 am

"Aww, but if you do that, you won't get to snowmobile with us."
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:58 am

"Fine by me. All I want is to swing Shrapnel at an enemy and then eat myself into a coma."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next