RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Chan

Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:36 am

"N-No... I t-t-hink I.." Melissa began saying, twitching slightly as she did, lying on the ground, unmoving, "I might have b-broken everything..."

"THE BLOOD!!! I THINK I'M BLEEDING OUT!" She shouted, clutching her stomach in an obviously overly dramatic way, "SAVE ME!!"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:48 am

Shard had no idea what the hell was happening.
"I guess this is why I don't like people" he thought
"What do I do now? Back pedal? Try to help?"
Shard was now slightly panicked. He didn't like Melissa, nor did he really care if she lived or died. But now he had gotten himself into a situation he wasn't sure of. Was he obligated to help? If so, why? And why should he care if he was obligated to do anything? Because she was human? Because she was a "team-mate"? Did her being his "team-mate" even matter? Not only to him, but in the situation?
Shard started to lift and lower his hand with every conclusion he came to.
"ah... er.. hmmm" Shard stuttered.
This was a horrible decision. Not just coming here, but everything that followed was a poor decision. ESPECIALLY interacting with the crazy chick.
Melissa was still rolling around. Shard reached over and poked her, like a curious child would a dead bird (minus the stick).
Shard realised that this was probably the first time in over nine years that he had willingly touched another human being in a non-aggressive manor.
"Oh dear god, what am I doing?" he asked himself.
Shard was still indecisive about what to do. He still didn't want to go back to his train of thought before Melissa had dropped in, but he wouldn't be able to ignore her if he tried. And what was there to do if he did? The deer was as good as it was going to get without being cooked. But still, he had no clue how to react if he tried to help her.
Shard slowly inched over to Melissa. Without touching her, he tried to get at where she was holding, but he was to far away and she was moving to much.
"What the hell am I supposed to do?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:45 am

At first, as the ever-stoic Grumpy Boy began freaking out, Melissa giggled in her head, amazed that he would fall for such a trick.

As he continued to freak out, pretty much breaking apart any respect or dignity as "Grumpy Boy" he had, she started having trouble keeping the giggles just in her head.

When he poked her awkwardly as if this was his first time even touching anyone in a long time, her rolling around was more to hold in the laughter than to act like she was in pain.

Finally, she couldn't hold it in any longer and began bursting out in giggles, "You-You-you AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I-I can't believe AHAHAhahahah" She said, unable to make out any coherent phrases.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:01 am

When Melissa started to laugh, Shard momentarily lost any comprehension of what was going on.
After a few seconds, Shard realized he had been played. That stupid goddamned nutter!
Shard stood up, scowling. He walked closer to Melissa and kicked dirt in her face.
He walked back to the deer without a word, and lay down, using the biggest "clean" part as a pillow and closed his eyes.
"If you know what's good for you, you won't get within ten ft of me ever again" he said, more calmly than he felt. Inside, his fury at her was boiling.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:13 am

Melissa hardly even noticed the dirt in her face as she continued laughing uncontrollably on the ground. She managed to bring herself under control quicker than normal however, and stood up, approaching Grumpy Boy carefully.

"Umm... I'm kind of sorry..." She started saying, sounding fairly apologetic, "But you should've seen your face!" She said, ruining any sort of apologetic meaning her words might've had.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 am

Shard ignored Melissa's words, and instead just grabbed some deer guts next to him and flung a few volleys at her.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:29 am

Melissa sidestepped the volleys of deer guts, careful not to get any on her, pouting as she did. Why was Grumpy Boy so mean? She had tried to apologize, and she did apologize! Even if he didn't accept her apology, that's not a good reason to throw deer guts at someone!

"Hey! Why are you so mean to me? What did I ever do to you except try to be friendly?" She asked, watching out for any more projectiles.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:35 am

"Yah hit the nail on the head right there." responded Shard. He opened one eye
"Maybe you hadn't noticed, but I hate you, Neon Wonder and our failure of a 'Leader'. After having a traumatic experience just before, my 'interaction' with you was my way of trying to stop thinking about it. Clearly I made the wrong decision. Now if you would like to avoid me pinning you down and force-feeding you this crap, I suggest you run along."
Shard closed his eye again
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:39 am

Inigo continued to battle the illusions hopelessly, until a sudden flurry of hail began to descend upon him and the illusions. He braced his face and almost lost balance. The wind and bits of hail made it impossible for him to see 2 feet in front of his face, all the while pelting him senseless. Eventually he lost his balance and was swept off of his feet. He was unconscious for what seemed like an eternity.

Slowly, cringing from what had just happened and awaking in the middle of a snowfield, everything was gone around him. The tree cluster, those strange beasts...

Taking a moment to let himself catch up to the reality of what had just happened, he came to a resounding, 'uh...?'.

Finally, a strong breeze made him feel the chill in his bones. He needed to find a way back to camp. Or at least somewhere warm, so he began walking. Not in any particular direction, but he walked, and kept walking.

Eventually, by some small miracle he made his way back to the campsite, at least he thought it was.

In the distance, he spotted a cluster of tents, with a smoke trail spiraling upwards into the air. When he had gotten closer, he noticed that there were...'One...two...three...eight?' figures at the campsite? He stared for a moment, until the figures seemed to be scrambling.

"Uh, oh..."

The figures began taking up torches, some mounting horses, and they all began charging right at him.

Inigo took up a fighting stance and prepared for the wave of marauders rushing right at him.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:51 am

((OOC I'll be GMing, so from here on, NPC's will be regular white text, and Shard will be grey.))

The marauders come in pairs and surround Inigo.
Two pair types;
Brutes (One mace and one sledghammer)
Elites (One Longsword/Shield and one Spear)

A brute pair take charge while the rest block off an exit

The sledge attacks from behind with an attack to Inigo's head, while the mace comes from Inigo's left and swings for his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:58 am

Inigo does a frontflip dive to evade. The sledge trails downward like pendulum speeding over his head, nipping at his dreadlocks as mace slips below his stomach.

As the hammer hits the ground he regains his upward orientation and jettisons off of the hammer's long shaft and attempts a knee kick to the face of the mace-wielder.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:59 am

IC:

"What the ursa?"

I stared at our campsite.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:46 am

The mace-wielder is kicked in the face and falls to the ground dazed.
The hammer-wielder kicks the hammer hilt towards Inigo (still in the air)
An Elite pair behind Inigo, and to his right break formation.
A swordsman and spear-man break off from both at join in, while the remaining two join up and keep the exit blocked.

The swordsman gets behind Inigo and raises his shield behind him, while the spear-man throws his spear at Inigo.

((OOC, might not be clarified, but all of the above is simultaneous.))
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:59 am

Inigo was happy to see that his knee had met the appropriate target with a satisfying crunch! That was, until he noticed that several weapons were closing in on him. He was slightly in mid-air, so he couldn't maneuver. His body reacted before he had the chance to think...

He reoriented his body to face the oncoming attackers and clapped his hands together. A wave of electricity jolted out of the palms of his Push Fists. Time slowed to Inigo, when he realized that he was surrounded by metallic weapons and he had just used an energy-based attack. Whether the wave of electricity hit his opponents or not, the close proximity of so many bodies of conductors (the weapons) would cause at least some of the energy to arc back at Inigo.

All that he could see was a flash of light and his body suddenly becoming numb in places. He landed hard into the snow below and his body began to twitch and spasm until his eyelids became heavy and he drifted off into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:20 am

The marauders still conscious drag Inigo into their camp and throw him in a cage (after taking all visible weapons/armor and tying him up. They had questions for when he awoke.

"Oh good, and now here's the so called 'Leader' of our band of merry men. All I need now is for the Neon Wonder to come and tie me up again and this will be a complete experience. Pshh." Said Shard. This group was really starting to get on his nerves. Inigo was way to childish and annoying, Lan hadn't done a single thing other than preach to him since they had met, and Melissa was... Melissa.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:32 am

Inigo regains his consciousness. He's been bound and his weapons have been taken from him. It's cold...so cold.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:45 am

"Awake are we? Man, that's quite a knee you have there. Now then, who are you, why are you here and how many of you are there?" Asked the marauder Inigo had kneed in the face.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:46 am

"Awake are we? Man, that's quite a knee you have there. Now then if you answer my questions, I can at least get you a blanket or something. Who are you, why are you here and how many of you are there, and where are you camped?" Asked the marauder Inigo had kneed in the face.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:51 am

Inigo spits at his feet.

"That's all you're getting out of me" he says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:55 am

"Ahh, so you one of those." The marauder grabs a spear and cracks the hilt into Inigo's stomach a few times, before going for one on his head.
"You will find that the hilt tends to be less sharp than the blade. Unless you wish for me to change ends, you will answer the questions I asked. I'll even still give you the blanket."
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:59 am

Blow after blow after blow. The spear's shaft kept pounding down at him.

He coughed up a little blood and spat it again at the marauder's feet.

"Looks like you got a little more", again with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:05 am

The marauder sighed. He flipped the spear and poked it through the bars.
"I will give you one more warning. I know there are more of you, and it's only a matter of time before our scouts find them. I believe you've met a group of them"
The marauder beckons two of the strange white Grimm over
"I'm sure I don't need to remind you what they can do, and I can assure you that it is much more painful than anything I could do to you."
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:14 am

Inigo rises slowly to his feet, his eyes glaring into the eyes of the marauder.

"You are addressing a proud Grevista of Cristo Vea! I have faced far more frightening creatures than your lot and you won't be the last! Go! Go ahead and try to stick me with that spear and see what happens!"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:17 am

"Ah, an invitation."
The marauder beckoned once again. This time, another two came from behind the cage and pulled Inigo against the wall. The first marauder jammed the spear into Inigo's right shoulder
"I'll admit you've got guts kid. It brings me joy knowing that I'll see them eventually."
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:37 am

The spear point enters Inigo's shoulder. He doesn't flinch, but instead smiles.

"You've obviously never dealt with a Grevista before"

"Next time, you should bind my legs"

Inigo
uses the leverage of the two marauders holding him against the back of the cage and puts his feet together then drop kicks backwards into the wall of the cage, concentrating his aura into the soles of his feet.

'Let's hope this is enough'
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:49 am

As Inigo's orientation changed, the spear snapped, leaving the tip and a about 45 cm of shaft still in his shoulder.
When his Aura activated, the cage bars bent into the two marauders stomachs, and they let go of Inigo. However, the bars bending have lowered the roof on that side of the cage, and leave the push no opposing force.

((OOC, basically, Inigo won't get any distance from the bars, hence he will just fall. With 45 cm of spear sticking out of him pointed at the ground.)
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:09 am

The broken spear shaft digs into Inigo's shoulder as he falls to the ground.

"Hahaha!"

Looking back up at the marauder,

"I told you, you aren't getting anything out of me", smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next