RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]

Go down 
+5
Icrus505
bren159
Kaliot
Drake Ferrox
SentientSnake
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:46 pm

((Monday, Week 5))

8:43 am, Beacon airship docking station.

Petra checks her scroll, eyeing the built in clock. "Fifteen minutes. We're leaving in fifteen minutes an' not a single student's shown up yet." She shook her head and began pacing around the dock, silently inspecting the airship she had been rented. It was large enough for the small group she had selected, being well over the size of a school bus, with four large gravity thrusters, each one shaped like a wing, giving the ship the appearance of a flying grey whale with four fins. Once again, she checked her scroll. 8:47 She sighed and stepped into the airship to shoot the breeze with the pilot.

Last edited by SentientSnake on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:56 pm

Of course Drake had signed up for a field trip. Of course he was incredibly distracted at this point. He almost forgot about it until his scroll started to make half a dozen irritating noises as the myriad alarms he had set and promptly forgot about went off.

What was particularly odd on this day was the fact he was actually sleeping as it went off. That brief moment of rest ruined by noise as he got up and underwent a very quick morning routine, grabbing the armoured case for the Talons and slinging it across his back. In said case was the weapons themselves, as well as his own personal tools and equipment. As the son of a smith it wasn't as though he lacked suitable equipment.

So it is that he arrives at 8:50, moving at a brisk pace, still clearly distracted by Victoria and the thoughts of her. He had to get her details properly later... He smiles, awkwardly as he makes his away aboard the airship and takes a sit, pulling the bladed cloak around him. He's almost mumbling to himself for a moment, trying to figure what his plan for all of this actually was.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:31 pm

Mao lay on top of the airship staring at the sky. He had arrived as soon as the ship had coincidentally as he had forgotten when the departure time was. "Well, nothing wrong with being a little early, I suppose." He mumbled to himself, a lollipop in his mouth blocking the formation of his words. "I wonder who else is coming along?" He turned over onto his stomach and spied on the path leading up to the airship. He raised an eyebrow as he saw Drake get on it. Hmm, this should be interesting. It didn't seem like Drake needed anything. He shrugged it off and continued to watch closely, humming to himself.
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:41 pm

Roi walks up the path towards the airship, mumbling angrily to himself.

"Why did I even sign up for this trip? I can just get weapons from the armory in the cast-"

A look of lonelyness and regret washes over Roi's previous scowl.

Oh yeah... That's right. I can't go back...

Roi then looks up at the large airship. It is quite majestic. After staring for a while, he see's a figure watching him from atop the craft.

"Hey! You! Up there on the ship! What in the name of Nërport do you think you're doing? This ship is leaving soon!"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:53 pm

David just got back from testing his new targeting system. As far as how well it worked, it was great. David couldn't help but think, 'I wonder if this could be used to set markers while I'm in the air?' While walking in the halls he noticed a sign up sheet on the wall. "Hm? What's this. Adventure, History, and the best part extra credit." David really wanted to go, but it looked full. 'Maybe the teacher is reasonable. Darn must be at the port' David was at the higher levels of the school. He could see the docks from below. 'Hm? I might reach it on time.' David took a deep breath and jumped off the nearest balcony. As he fell his Flight helm collapsed down his face.

As he fell towards the docks he said, "Icarus, unfold." As soon as the last word left his mouth his backpack un folded into a big pair of mechanical wings, and began to glide down to the docks.
Back to top Go down
Roy Atenwood

Roy Atenwood

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:08 pm

"Crap crap crap!"

Roy's alarm simply hadn't gone off this morning. Perhaps Coran had unplugged it as a prank, or someone else had? It was flashing "12:00" over and over when he woke up. He had signed up, taking the last slot, with an eagerness he didn't know he had. Think of the historic significance, the stories that could be told! But now he was late. Late. Him. God freakin' damnit. Running through the halls, slipping his boots on just as he exited the room. He imagined he'd need his armor and whatnot, going on a field trip, so he had put his armor on very quickly and been out the door in seconds.

Just like me to be late on an important day. Wait, no it isn't. Okay, it MIGHT be. Maybe. Probably not, I'm usually punctual.

He turned the final corner, bursting out of the door and running full tilt onto the deck of the airship, before stopping and getting his composure back.

"Right, I'm not late. Right on time. Not late at all."

His helmet was askew, though his hair was immaculately tied behind his head in a ponytail. The purple armor's gold trim gleaming slightly in the morning light. He fixed his helmet. He was on time, damnit.

Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:09 pm

Mao sat up and waved at the person who was yelling at him. "I am well aware of that, but thanks for letting me know anyway! Besides, I should be yelling at you to get on! Hurry up!" As he was saying that, he squinted his eyes at something gliding towards the ship. "Woah, who could that possibly be?!" He quickly pointed the figure out. "Hey you, you better be careful! Wouldn't want to be getting hurt right before leaving!""
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:27 pm

David was coming down very fast now he was almost half way to the docks when he had his wing spread upward to slow his dissent.

"Icarus activate downward thrusters." Two thrusters came on line at the joints of his wings." Heads up!" he yelled down to the people
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:37 pm

Petra heard commotion and smiled to herself. She excused herself from the pilot's audience and made her way back to the bridge. "Wonderful! Looks like the spirit a learnin' ain't dead after all!" She spots some stragglers still outside the ship and steps out to bring them in. "Oi! If ya don't get on the ship, we're gonna leave without 'cha!"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:42 pm

David came to a medium hard landing. He made loud thump when he hit the ground. He rose slowly and walked to the lady by the air ship. As he walked towards her his helm resided and his wings folded up.

"Sorry to bother you ma'am, are you still excepting students for this trip." David had just flown 30 stories downwards he had hoped so.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:46 pm

Issac runs up as Petra starts yelling about leaving, carrying what could barely be considered enough stuff for the trip. "I'm coming, I'm coming. I didn't sign up to miss this. I might actually learn something new here."
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:49 pm

Roi rushes past Petra into the ship while avoiding last minute students.

Oh great... I thought this would be a peaceful trip to learn about history, but of course, i end up spending a day with the weird kids.

"Can you people settle down?! I would like for this evening to be peaceful and educational, not strange and annoying!"

Roi sits down, feeling like he made his point clear. However, he is keeping his eyes on the more... Rambunctious classmates.
Back to top Go down
Roy Atenwood

Roy Atenwood

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:06 am

Roy was a bit perturbed. Was everyone arriving late? That didn't bode well for the entire thing, really.

He let out a slight grumble, and sat down, leaning against the wall. In his pack there were some spare clothes to wear under his armor, provisions such as snacks, whetstones for his spear, that sort of thing. He pulled out his Scroll, and checked his messages. None.

Figured.

He pulled out a protein bar, and decided it would be a good thing to eat for breakfast, seeing as he had wkoen up late. He wondered idly who had unplugged his alarm clock as he chewed it.

Good heavens...this thing tastes terrible.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:04 am

His thoughts were a mess, drifting off to the trip ahead and then back to Victoria, her kiss and her confused state. He shakes his head and grumbles, trying to concentrate of what lay ahead of them. He had his supplies and in his mind he had...part of a plan. He would obtain the materials for and create a gift for Victoria. That was that. No one else knew about her to his knowledge...

So in theory this would be straightforward and easy enough for him to accomplish. Get the materials. Make a rose for Victoria. Learn, though as a smith's son he wasn't sure he'd learn too much. And possibly exploit the name connection for more information. Hopefully things would remain straightforward.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 2:29 am

"Alright kids, settle down now, everyone on the boat? I need a headcount, make sure ya all found yer way here." Petra herds the students onto the bridge, counting them all as they passed. "Looks like we're missin' a few. Once again, she checked the time, frowning as she looked off into the distance. The pilot had mentioned not leaving any students behind, but that wouldn't stop Petra from giving the tardies a sharp smack on the head for making her wait. She decided that she might as well get introductions sorted out now, this would be a long day and tempers tended to flare up on the sort of trip she had planned. That fellow in the red coat would need her eye kept on him. Slapping her hammer-hand into her real one, Petra addressed her volunteers. "Alright lucky students! Today, once everyone arrives, the eight of ya are comin' with me down to the thickest forest Vytal has ta offer! Once we reach the forest, we'll be trekkin' up to an ancient mountain named "Savage's Peak." When we get ta the top of that mountain, we'll be minin' the purest metals in Remnant! Ta earn yer extra credit, ya have ta make somethin' with that metal, just like ancient mankin' did!" Petra looked around the bridge, she had hoped to have gotten a more imposing bunch, but what's done is done. She put her hands on her hips and continued. "So, for those of ya that don't already know me, the name's Petra Evans, but ya all will call me Ms. Evans today. Don't be shy! Introduce yourselves! Make friends, we've got a long trip an' a long day ahead, so best not make enemies."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:19 am

Melissa skipped casually towards the docks, towards the ship that would take her to the next field trip of adventure! Though judging by how the last had gone, Melissa was... extremely excited? If it was even half as... exciting? As the last, it would prove to be a wonderfully fun trip. And extra credit! She had found that extra credit was always helpful when one missed most of one's classes. Even if she didn't like class, she still had to at least pass!

Looking at the time, Melissa abruptly realised she was late, and panicked. Where had the time gone?! She hadn't spent THAT long dancing around and cutting apart random trees, had she? Running, she flailed waved her hands around in the air, hoping that they weren't leaving yet, "Waiiiiiiiiit! I'm sooorrrry I'm laaaateee!!!" She called out, hoping she was close enough for them to hear. And that she wasn't too late. She had actually packed things herself this time! She wasn't going to let all that effort go to waste!
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:53 pm

They had to...make something? How convenient, considering that was his plan for this trip all along. Well, that and the potential to learn more about Victoria though now he considered it, particularly with Mao present that probably wasn't a good idea.

Of course, with regards to being social and introducing himself...this was not something Drake did at the best of times. Those who had come to know him did so by fluke or by shared conflict. He frowns just a little and sits back, crossing his arms, waiting patiently for a moment for...something.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:12 pm

Issac sits in an open seat, leaning back. We have to make something? Well, I could use some more protection. Cloth isn't all that good. I'll figure out something. He sighs and closes his eyes to try and sleep for the trip.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:19 pm

David was happy to hear they were going to make something with metal. One of his wings was need fixing so this was great timing. David sat his bag on the ground , and pulled out a candy bar. 'So hungry, need food. This is wonderful new piece for Icarus and extra credit what could be better.' He said as he took a bite out of his candy. 'Maybe, some better chocolate, but beggars can't be choosers.'
Back to top Go down
Roy Atenwood

Roy Atenwood

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:07 pm

Roy smiled, raising the visor on his helmet as they were herded onto the bridge. He knew this was bound to be, at the very least, interesting. They walked through the ship to the bridge as he chewed the most likely good for him but terrible tasting protein bar. It really did taste terrible, but it had the vague taste of the peanut butter that was advertised. He managed to choke it down, in any case.

When the lady with the hammer hand said they'd have to make something out of the metal they mined, he realized he had signed up for what was possibly going to be quite a fun class. He would likely make some better plates for hsi armor, or maybe a dagger or something. Something to enhance his combat ability, since his academic ability was already quite good.

And he balked at introducing himself to people, he wasn't very good at that. So he stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:25 pm

Kyri looked at her scroll and realized how late she was running. She grabbed Eurus off of the wall causing one of her nails to come down and fall onto her bed before she flew through her door running to the ship.

Crap crap crap! her mind was racing as she bashed through a few others in the hall as she did her best to dodge and dive through the students in the halls. She looked behind her as she fled to think if she had forgotten anything and the next moment she was already outside in the courtyard. She wiped her brow as she was lucky to not hit anything as she was looking behind her. She readied Eurus and then looked to the sky before pulling her fingers back and lunching herself into the air.

"Here we go!" she yelled to herself as she looked towards where the ship would be and then pulled all her fingers back once more for a burst of speed in that direction. She giggled as she went flying through the air. As it came into sight she smiled and fired two of the four shots below her and in front of her starting to slow her decent. She fired again as she neared the ground and a few of the students came into her view. She looked to the top of the ship to see her partner and waved to him.

"Hi Mao!" She yelled as she was only about 40 feet from the ground. She fired at the ground once more and then tucked and rolled into a slight run as she hit the ground. She giggled some more and then made her way onto the ship lucky to be there right before they took off.

"I made it!"
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:47 pm

We have to make something to get the credit, huh? I don't think I'll be able to make something for myself. Mao thought about what he could possibly make instead, and during this he also watched as Kyri burst through the air with her weapon like she had did back during the initiation. He waved back at her as she approached him. Well, this trip is going to be rather interesting. Mao chuckled and jumped down off the airship. The ship would e leaving very soon, he believed, and he also didn't see anyone else coming. He stretched his arms as he entered the ship, still a little tired from being there for a good portion of his morning. "Interesting crowd we have here!" He laughed heartily.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:24 pm

He frowns, just a little and leans over from his seat at the noise of the impact and then spots Kyri, for some reason completely unsurprised. Great. Now he had to try and not be too weird for this trip. Both her and Mao were around... He then sighs and shakes his head, standing up and unbuckling himself to go and at least assist.

"Cutting it kind of late Kyri..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:28 pm

David just finished his chocolate when heard a loud boom. He thought nothing of it. 'Probably normal. Time to catch up on my reading.' He unzipped his bag and pulled out, "Mutations." He opened up to where he was originally. "The four headed King Taijitu." David saw that the King Taijitu only spawns 4 heads 1 out of 100,000 eggs. A very rare mutation indeed.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:05 pm

Petra sighed as she looked across all the apathetic students, this would prove to be an interesting day indeed. "Come now, I said introduce yerselves! That's an order, I won't 'ave ya all sulkin' aroun' for the whole ride there." She noticed the stragglers she was waiting for and grabbed them by the backs of the collars in one hand ((Melissa and Kyri)) "Yer late! Why don't ya ladies introduce yerselves first!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next