RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
JL

Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:16 am

IC:

Riiiiiight.....

That left Plan B.

"The candies all died! You blew them up! By now, they're probably molten if not turned into ash...."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:38 am

"Don't be ridiculously, my bag is heatproof! Don't even suggest such absurd things!" Melissa said, giggling as continued walking back towards the camp site to fetch them, before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:43 am

The bandit's neck bone shattered, he falls limp, and screams in pain.
Unable to continue fighting, he can do nothing but use unmentionable words to describe Inigo.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:48 am

IC:

"There's no such thing as heatproof! Everything will break with enough energy. Your bag might've prevented it from melting but you blasted it with fire!"

Dear Ursa, what the heck!
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:52 am

Melissa turned around to face Leader Boy, hands on her hips and a scolding look on her face, "Hey! You may be our teams leader, but I'm not going to take this nonsense from you! I don't have time for this - if you're going to be a leader, lead! If you're just going to whine? Then be a whiner! I heard that's actually a job, though I've also heard it being referred to as a housewife!"
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:54 am

Inigo landed and a loud pop erupted from the bandit's neck. He had won. At least for now.

He grabbed the bandit and helped him to his feet.

"Medical supplies", Inigo uttered, dragging him to the campsite.

HP 35 / Aura 40 (Drained from that maneuver)
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:57 am

IC:

Immediately I saw red, anger flaring like a spicy fire through my veins. Looking back on it, I could've said I was tired, and wasn't thinking clearly, but it didn't excuse what I blurted out next.

"How am I supposed to lead you?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:00 am

Melissa shook her head, with part amusement and part disappointment. Clearly that wasn't the correct response, "Have you even tried to lead? Or have you just let yourself be carried along?" She said, as if talking to a little kid, before once again moving to leave to fetch her stuff.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:14 am

IC:

Silence. I followed Melissa.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:34 am

Shard wakes up with a splitting headache.
What the... Where...?
His groggy state plus the headache make it difficult for him to finish his thoughts. He sits up slowly, worsening the pain in his head.
"Aagh"
His head hurts too much to process sight, so he keeps his eyes closed for now. He feels around. The floor feels metallic. Maybe steel? He couldn't feel Shrapnel anywhere near him. That means he's in a hostile environment. He still had his cloak, but they had removed the hood and his armour underneath. Clearly they missed the carbon plates in his cloak, or they'd have taken the whole thing instead of the hood. He'd need to stitch it up when he got back to Beacon.
Shard grabs his head. It hurt so bad, he was about ready to faint. The other option seemed attractive, as the Beast felt no pain, but then again, without a weapon, the Beast would likely get him killed. His last thought before passing out was that he was going to kill whoever hit him. Very slowly.

The bandit couldn't feel anything below his shoulders as he was dragged. Probably a good thing in this instance, as the pain in his neck was enough to last anyone a lifetime.
"Just kill me!" He pleaded with Inigo
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:39 pm

Melissa was halfway back to the campsite when she suddenly stopped, turning around, "Y'know what we should do? We should go and try to rescue those other guys! Isn't that a great idea? I just thought of it, I can't believe you didn't think of it first! Bad leader!" She said, before beginning to walk in the direction the lead guy from before had pointed in. Although it looked like she was walking casually and carelessly, she was at least making sure to pay enough attention to keep a look out for any ambushes, and to make sure she didn't end up walking right into their base.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:08 am

"Relax you big baby", Inigo said, shivering as he dragged the bandit; inching ever closer to the campsite.

"Tell me where you guys keep the medical supplies, I may be a little more generous when I'm not bleeding"

Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:00 am

"Big baby!? YOU BROKE MY NECK!" The bandit continued to wail.
Clearly not the brightest bandit.
His body was now a little less numb, but he didn't notice. His neck was still in too much pain.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:08 am

"Just tell me where you keep the medical supplies. Do you want to live?"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:35 am

"NO!" he yells.
Even if he lives, the bandit leader would make sure he regretted it.
His toes started tingling a little, but he still didn't notice. He was too focused on the pain in his neck.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:31 am

Inigo is a nice guy, but even nice has its limits. He drops the dead-weight that is the bandit into the snow.

'I can come back for him later'

Looking around he sees yurt-like tents arranged in semi-enclosed circle. This was certainly not his team's camp, so where were all of the bandits? Inigo just chalked it up to good luck and focused on the matter at hand. He needed medical supplies and he needed them fast.

HP 30 Aura 15

His vision was beginning to fade in and out as he stumbled into the nearest tent. Reaching and grabbing in an erratic stupor he burned his hand on the prong of a poker in a small fire pit! The singe jolted him back into a sharp state of mind, if only briefly. His survival instincts kicked in and without fully comprehending why, he tore off the dressings of his wound, grabbed the other end of the poker and singed the flesh around and over it.

He was in immense pain! They were accentuated by those sharp moments of clarity. What was 10 seconds felt like 10 hours as he dropped the poker and lurching down; fading near to unconsciousness. But at least the bleeding had stopped.

As he slowly fades deeper.
Let's hope I did paralyze the guy...
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:04 am

10 minutes pass after Inigo faints. While Inigo may have been kind enough to offer the Bandit his life, the Bandit's leader was not so kind.
One of the strange white Grimm approaches the Bandit, with orders it does not quite understand.
It kills the Bandit, but instead of eating him, or leaving him alone, the Grimm drags the body towards the tent where Inigo lay.
When Inigo awoke, the first thing he would see would be the head and spinal cord of the Bandit. Upon exiting the tent, he would find the Bandit's body and entrails arranged into a message;

WE HAVE YOUR FRIENDS!

Below the message, he would see a grinning face, also made from the Bandit's body parts.

((OOC, timeskip, 1 and a half hours))

Shard awakes once again. His head still hurt, but he could at least think without pain. Remembering the fact he was in a cage, he bolted upright.
Now he had the chance to look beyond the cage. The cage was metal, as he had surmised last time he awoke. It was also inside a tent, for some reason. Whatever. Looking at the tent opening, it was beginning to get light. Not enough to see by, but enough to know day was coming.
Shard stands up slowly, gripping his head as he does so. He slowly walks around the cage, trying to get a look at what else could be in the tent. He spies his weapons, armor and hood. He stumbles towards them a little, and then realizes how stupid that was. There was no way they would have left his gear close enough to the cage for him to reach. They were there to taunt him.
Shard walks over to the closest "wall" and lays against it. Nothing left to do but wait for his captor to show himself. Or for his head to stop pounding..

As Melissa continues to trudge in the direction the bandit leader had pointed, and Lan continued to trudge along behind her, they see the faint light of torches in the distance.

((OOC, Snow and JL, decide whether you continue straight into the camp, or whether you stop to talk and make plans or whatever.))
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:46 am

Inigo's eyes begin to open and he slowly regains his vision.

He recognizes that face...

"Hey, looks like you made..."

The blurry mosaic slowly focuses into the severed head of the bandit resting on the floor of the tent.

Taking a moment to process what he had just witnessed, he then decides to make his way for the tent flap blowing in the wind, as if to get his attention. And it did.

He pulls aside the flap, revealing a grim message:

WE HAVE YOUR FRIENDS!

There it was, laid out in the snow. Was it a taunt? A trap? Regardless, Inigo knew what he needed to do next and that was arm himself.

He still had a slight fever from the wound, closed or not, he had exerted a lot of energy up until this point.

HP 25 / AURA 10

He grabbed a stick from the snow and used it to prop some of his weight on and began shambling through the camp, tent-to-tent in search of his stolen weapons.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:06 am

Stopping as she saw the light ahead, Melissa crouched down to hide in the nearest bush, just in case, and looked expectantly at Leader Boy, "So? What's the plan?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:04 am

IC:

I stood still, breathing in the cold air into my lungs. It seemed to burn, yet at the same time cool and calm me down. I needed a clear head, I neede to think.

I needed to blank my mind. I stared at the Snow, the pristine white that it was, covering the forest floor around us. And I let it sink into my mind, letting it drift around it and turn it as white and as blank as it was.

I don't want to think.

And then I needed to see. The camp was ahead; thin torchlight was the only thing that let me know it existed. The camp's shadows left the blackness in my mind, fading out the white and becoming the only solid object I could focus on. The one thing I could focus on was the camp. Camp.

I simply want to do.

Shard was inside. And I knew that letting him rot within was not an option. We had to get in, and we had to get him out. Getting in was not the issue, obviously. It was getting out. And we couldn't see in; but if these bandits had any brains they most definitely would be able to see out.

Right.

We have no time to wait. We have no idea how many enemies there are, no idea what was against us. No idea what was within, without getting closer. It ruled out waiting for help, and it ruled out trying to learn more. Too risky for either.

That left a surprise attack.

"How fast can soothing mayhem heat up air? Not burn it, simply heat it up. Specifically, the air within their campsite."

I need to stop thinking about myself.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 7:48 am

"Huh? Heat up the air? With the temperature as cold as it is and over such a large area? Can't do it, the flamethrower is only a secondary function! If we wait for night we could probably pick of the sentries one by one, sneak in and steal our team out of there!" Melissa said absentmindedly, chewing gum.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 8:23 am

IC:

"Right....okay then......how should we go about picking off the sentries?"

Because I simply had no idea how we could do it silently, efficiently, and quickly enough for them not to notice.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:02 am

"Hmm... Well, we could hide up in the trees or in the undergrowth and wait for sentries to walk by and then ambush then?" Melissa suggested, casually sitting down on the ground as she continued chewing away at her gum.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:23 am

IC:

"Um.....okay. And you're sure that they're gonna be dumb enough to miss two kids sitting in a bush?"

I was a bit skeptical about this. Not only did I feel responsible for making sure Melissa didn't get her head chopped off, or making sure we got in before Shard chopped his own head off, I also felt like hiding somewhere where we would be close enough to ambush sentries was horribly dangerous, and not going to work unless the sentries were really, really dumb.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 5:22 am

Melissa sighed, "You aren't very good at hiding, are you? As long as we stay low, silent and still they probably wont see us unless they're actively searchin' and stare carefully. Alternatively, we could hide up in a tree or behind a tree and sprin' out to ambush them?" She suggested, getting a little bored and considering trying to mess with the sentries a little.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 7:37 am

IC:

"Fine, fine. I'll go hide over there."

And so I did, sneaking over to a bush and hiding behind it.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:11 am

Nodding to herself, Melissa jumped up into the branches of a nearby tree, her aura empowering her legs to enable to powerful leap. From her perch above, she scanned the area below, watching to see if any of the sentries were going to patrol into the area. If not, she would have to find a different way to get them over here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]   Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team SDJL's camp trip [Closed]
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next