RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:51 am

When Aphelion punched the 'wall', the fist slid into it slightly at first before exploding with a loud bang, pieces of rock flying both inwards and outwards. Barraged by a storm of sharp pieces of stone (for the second time that day), he dropped to his knees, instinctively raising his left hand to clutch his heart while his right arm dropped without movement, blood dripping out of it steadily. He cursed once, weakly, then again, and continued with a string of the most profane curses he could come up with, though most would be drowned out as he fell face-first into the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:08 pm

Katy was pretty sure it was her turn, but wasn't entirely sure what to make the girl answer. As far as Katy could tell Melissa didn't exactly hide anything. Though Katy didn't think there was anything in the rules that said the question had to be all that specific. "Truth. Truth truth truth," she muttered. "Does this work? Reveal a secret that neither me or Aoife know. Um.. unless it's someone else's secret."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:27 pm

Pouting at Melissa, she would gesture to Victis, "Hey, Get her!" With that it would bark, jumping up at Melissa and starting to lick her again, "And yeah, that could work I suppose.. And what is with the giggling? Do I look that bad with large boo-" With that she would of looked down, noticing her Power Hunters underwear was showing. Completely flushed, she would just stutter for a good amount of time, before shouting, "Y-YOU IDIOT! WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY UNDERWEAR!? T-THIS WAS YOUR PLAN, W-WASN'T IT!?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:03 pm

Melissa blinked. Not a good question... Nor a particularly fun one! "Are youuuuu suuuure? I could just say something like, 'I dislike orange flavoured candy the most!' Be more specific!" She suggested.

((OOC: Sorry rushed morning post bus is here ahhhhhh!))
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:35 pm

It took Indigo a moment to realize that she was, in fact, lying down under the water. When she did realize it, she sat up, sputtering and gasping for air. Indigo was having a very bad day with water today. When enough oxygen had entered her lungs, she yelled out at Aphelion, her eyes still blinded by all the water on and in them. "Hey! How about a decent warning next time!" She wiped the water from her eyes, blinking and regaining her sight to see Aphelion lying on the ground. "Oh boy... Hey! What did you do?" Indigo got out of the water, taking a fair amount of it with her as she approached Aphelion cautiously. "You, uhh... You alright there?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:52 pm

"I-I-****!” he said to her, struggling to his feet but failing to rise though he started pushing himself back to the shrubbery with his legs, going to dive right into the water pool to get down. He began breathing slower, the aftereffects of the punch beginning to very slowly clear away.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:42 am

Calming down already, she would hit herself in the head again, the leaks plugging up with it. A nosebleed much larger than the last ones starting up, she would ignore it, grimacing in pain after a few seconds a pulse of flame would leave from her cheeks, warming up the pair but not putting them in any danger. Suddenly drained, it would put Knight and Aoife out of sync for a second, both taking control, "Woah, owww..."
Regaining control, she would move to lie down, now uncaring if her underwear was in full view to both, "Fine.. A secret what is important but isn't obvious, so something like someone you want to hurt or something like that, keep love out of it though, too soon for Aoifey."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:05 am

Katy looked at Aoife, worriedly wondering if maybe the girl shouldn't be napping or something. Had her meteoric entrance to the waterfall really hurt her? "Yeah, that," she said, nodding to Aoife's suggestion. "That seems like a better question right? Unless you don't want to be mean, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:05 am

"Hurt? Noooo I would never do something mean like that! Lemme think... This might take a bit..." Melissa said. Moments later she continued - apparently she had literally meant a bit, "Ooh, how about this? I used to like you Aoife! Y'know, like, like like, not just like. But that was only for a little bit before Autunno, and it was just a little crush! Also before you started going around hurting people all the time!" She said cheerfully, deciding to lie down on the ground to stare up at the sky again.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:24 am

If any of the flush had left her face, it would be back and with the embarrassment army. Wiping at her nose, she would try to sound casual but fail miserably, considering her look and the ability for her voice to only sound seductive while Knight was out, well. Seductive or outright about to murder someone, "W-W-What? R-Really? ..Funny thing that, was kind of mutual, before Aoi- I mean, I started to date the Idiot.." Victis, still believing he was allowed to lick Melissa into a slobbery death, would of moved from her leg to jump onto her chest, starting to assault her chin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:38 am

Katy looked between the two of them, fighting down a sudden, surprising wave of jealousy. Why should she be jealous? Stubbornly ignoring the feeling, Katy decided to point out what she felt was fairly obvious. "But, um.. you aren't dating him right now," she said, raising an eyebrow. "Soo...?" Moving closer to her stuff, Katy grabbed her hoodie and pulled it on, carefully tucking her tail up inside of it and pulling the hood up.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:44 am

Melissa giggled as the adorable puppy assaulted her, playing along with it and pretending to fight it off. She vaguely register that the creature she was playing with was actually a soulless enemy of humanity, but figured it couldn't be evil if it was so adorable. She pushed free for a few moments so she could respond to Katy.

"Well I did say used to! Now I think of Aoife as my little sister instead! Going out with family would be kinda weird, wouldn't it?" Melissa said, emphasising the 'little' part.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:51 am

"Y-Yeah. Wait! You are the little sister! I am more better in a fight so I have to protect you, like an older sister would! .. Plus you are the emotionally supportive little sister, who knows everything they needs to know to make me feel better." Smiling awkwardly, she would have to suppress her knowledge of eroge to not counter her comment about going out with family, "..And I suppose I have to at least try and get back together with the mongrel , even if only for her sake."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:02 am

"Well! That truth wasn't so terrible, then," she said, starting to feel better now that the pang of jealousy was subsiding. "I wouldn't have thought to ask something like that. I guess it's my turn again, right?" What to pick? Truth, or Dare? She had picked 'dare' last time, so she decided to keep the alternating order going, for variety's sake. "Since I picked 'dare' last time, I pick 'truth' this time."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:24 am

"Who's the one that was taking care of the two of you, and also older?" Melissa said again, voice still teasing. She was the older sister, damnit, "And the big sister should be... Bigger, don't you think?" She added with a giggle.

"Ooh let me ask! Is there anyone you liiiiike?" Melissa asked, with a grin on her face as she studied Katy's face carefully.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:29 am

Growling at Melissa, she would also comment, "You also don't listen to what I say, like a little sister." With that she would raise her sword and fire a small bolt of electricity at her, not enough to seriously injure, but enough to make her rethink what she said, "I said no conversations about love in front of me. Choose something else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:35 am

Katy picked at one of her sleeves, trying to quickly find a way around the question. 'Like' was such a vague term, anyway! There was that giant beastly looking Faunus she had seen at the bar. She hadn't even spoke to him, but she had a few ideas involving him. Did that count? She liked her parents! They were mostly nice. Luckily she was saved by Aoife not taking kindly to the question. "W-well, I guess I can't answer it! I guess you'll have to pick something else! It's probably for the best. It would have been a boring answer. Really, it would have been. Best to not think about it anymore!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:52 am

"Hey!" Melissa said, a little angrily, standing up and putting her hands on her hips as she looked down on Aoife, "For your information, you said no love! I asked if there was anyone she liked, big difference! And see, you're a bad older sister, older sister's don't hurt their younger sisters!" She said, scolding Aoife.

"And nope! You aren't getting out of the question that easily! If Aoife really doesn't want to hear it, then we can go into the tent and you can tell me!" She said, already moving to grab Katy's hand and pull her into the tent, expecting that Aoife wouldn't change her mind.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:42 am

"If it is like, I am fine with it. Love is not to be spoken about. DON'T tempt me." As if to prove her point, another pulse would leave her, though it would be both more than just from her head, and lacking the just heat element, Melissa's arm in the danger zone as it is aimed specifically for her, the currents of her aura flashing visible for a second and the nosebleed finally dying down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:07 pm

Katy wasn't trying to fight getting pulled along. Not really. Her feet hurt! Even though they were nice and properly bandaged she still didn't think she could walk properly. Not for a little while, at any rate. "No, see, what Aoife really meant wa--" she said, flinching and ducking away from whatever Aoife had just just shot at Melissa. "I changed my mind! Dare! I pick dare! Let's do one of those instead! It'll be more entertaining than some boring old 'truth'!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:13 pm

As the flames hit her, despite the fact that they weren't really powerful enough to do more than pain her, she spun around, letting go of Katy's hand, taking out Soothing Mayhem from its sheath on her back and pointing it towards Aoife as it unfolded itself back to its full length. Her eyes might as well have been made of ice for all the emotion in them - she was clearly not herself anymore, as if a separate entity had taken over.

"I will permit you making painful jokes, I will permit you hurting me by accident, without so much as an apology, but it will not permit you attacking me on purpose, no matter for what purpose. Raise a hand against me on purpose again and I assure you... Well, I'm not actually allowed to attack, but I assure you you will never see Melissa again." She said, voice as cold and unyielding as steel.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:55 pm

"Raise a hand against you? Oh, I wouldn't dare to do that."  Getting up with a titter and leaving Lamentation on the ground, she would give a silent command to Victis, the pup running into Aoife's tent as she speaks, her voice dropping from the seductive tones to that of malice, "I think I will take this turn, as I want to speak some truths. First is this, the only reason I kept you in a relation of a sister role, is because I didn't think you liked it that way. That was proven wrong the day you betrayed me, and the day I lost any ability to have privacy. Second, the reason you have had no apology is because of you, the person I LOVE nearly died.  Thirdly, the TRUE reason I am going to Beacon is because when I finish, I will be able to kill PEOPLE with ease, the reason I wanted your parents names, my love? So I could get them to teach me everything they knew and to cordially invite them to live in Vale. NOW, BACK TO THE EVENTS AT HAND."
With that, her form would compass in flames, Knight influencing Phoenix into action, a small but malicious smile appearing while her aura gives off that of murderous intent, the normal channels of her aura distorted and disrupted in places, balls of fire forming on her knuckles, then forming into larger balls in the palms of her hands, before she would put her hands together, all into one LARGE ball, Phoenix laughing in it's twisted voice, sounding more demonic than that of a bird, "Come on, get up! Attack me! You've only suffered the loss of your dignity! Summon up your ice! Transform your aura! The evening is still so young. Come on, hurry, hurry, hurry! Pull yourself together - the fun has just begun! Come on! HURRY!" Using the ball, she would be glaring straight at her 'enemy' , placing the hand with the ball in it and firing it to the side of the three, the area from which the group had come from would now be a conflagration.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:17 pm

Despite the situation of the fox girl, she currently seeming like the only sane one might have picked up on a rather distinctive collective noise - a whirring of some sort, perhaps that of a saw... and it was most certainly getting louder at an alarming speed. It wouldn't be long until the others could even register it...

Last edited by Aphrodisiac on Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:46 pm

Katy opened her mouth to say something, flinching only slightly from the fireball Aoife shot off.  She had to quickly try and defuse this situation -- and deal with the implications of what Aoife had said -- immediately. But there was something wrong. Her ears started twitching irritably, like they had an itch inside that couldn't be scratched. "Uh.. guys," she said, pushing herself up to her feet, despite the pain.

She semi-quickly hobbled over and scooped her gun up, wincing with every step. "GUYS. Both of you shut up for a second! Can't either of you hear that? I think it's heading this way!" She started fumbling around in her hoodie, feeling around to count how many shells she had on her. She had more in her pack, but if she knelt down to rummage through it she might not be able to stand back up on her feet again. "I know I've heard that before! GUYS," she shouted, using a hand to quickly try digging at her ear. It was certainly irritating, whatever it was.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:03 pm

Shaking her head with disappointment, Melissa quickly grabbed onto Katy, picking her up and leaping away before the fire could hit any of them. With one last look back - and a few seconds trying to hear whatever Katy was hearing, she continued using the strength of her aura to carry the two of them far away from the campsite. She believed that Katy wouldn't lie about something silly like that, just to get out of an awkward situation.

"Do y'know what the sound is?" She asked, back to her normal, cheerful voice.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:16 pm

Standing her ground, she would prepare for the oncoming attack, moving to the campfire and listening for any oncoming movement, sword picked up and circles on her arms starting to form, "It seems once again, she flees rather than fight. Some hypocrite, stating how everything fights against Grimm, yeah, everyone except herself. Once more it seems I have to solve both of your problems". With that, she would stomp, A firewall engulfing her position as she grins, this was going to help the limiter problems, one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:26 pm

The whirring now audible to everyone but the pup within the soundproof tent, its source would remain unseen until, in a V formation, 8 Boarbatusks came in like wrecking balls, tearing down the willow which once marked the path back out. Arriving quite literally out of nowhere, the front Grimm rolled off the willow, attacking Aoife aerially while another rolled along the ground straight for her lower legs, giving her no time for any reaction other than choosing which area to protect. Two more would turn, arcing around Aoife while the other four pursued the escapees instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]
Page 10 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next