RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:13 am

Katy blinked, then shrugged lightly. "Truth, I guess? We can't all pick 'dare' or we're just playing a game called 'Dare', right? So, um.. truth!" Truth seemed simple enough, and it meant she didn't have to try and walk for whatever Aoife might have been plotting as a dare.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:21 am

Indigo was not particularly fond of small places, she was also not very partial to Aphelion at the moment, what with the sexual harassment and all. The situation demanded immediate action that Indigo could not provide, especially not without Favonious protecting her hands. "Do you think we shoul-" Indigo's voice was cut off by a loud crack, followed by a splash as Indigo flash stepped backwards into the shallow water at the sudden noise Aphelion made. Well, so much for getting dry.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:31 am

Flushed heavily from the assaulting, she would give a final lick to her cheek before going, "Why are you so defensive about your heritage? If anyone threatens you then say you are close friends to my family, my name alone apparently puts fear into students from just being said." With that she would return to the lickageddon, I will get her back for this, this is worse than torture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:03 am

Katy frowned, offering a small shrug. "It's not as specific as threats or anything," she responded. "You can usually ignore that sorta thing. It's like..my parents, right? They're both really good at their job. Really good. But they still wind up doing these awful, dangerous jobs because of how many people don't think they're good enough, or trust them enough, or things like that."

"Every time an awful job comes up they're the first ones sent on it. When I was younger they used to tell me it was because they were the best ones for it, but one night my dad had a bit too much to drink and let it slip it's because, as Faunus, they're both expendable. If a human Huntress dies it's a tragedy, but nobody cares if it's just a couple Faunus."

She shrugged again. "That's just one reason, I guess. There's plenty to choose from. Faunus children go missing all the time, never to be seen again. There's a huge black market in places. It's awful. The police don't care if a Faunus vanishes. 'Probably just went feral'. If someone decided I was worth a bit of cash and snuck up on me there's not a whole lot I could do about it. There's still forced labor camps, though there's a lot less than there was when my parents were my age."

"There are companies that skimp on safety and hire Faunus to do jobs that, even if they're as careful as they can be, might still get them killed. Because nobody cares, and because it saves the company a pile of money. Most jobs don't pay us the same as a human gets paid. Some jobs won't even consider hiring us."

She paused, realizing how depressing it sounded. "I mean, I dunno. I still have to deal with all of that stuff eventually. The Academy knows I'm a Faunus. It's in my records, right? Most of the teachers know, so they don't bother me about my hood. But the less people who know about it, the better. Nobody thinks twice about a human girl walking around, and that's just the way I like it. Free to do whatever I feel like doing. That's the dream for most Faunus, I think. Being completely free."

She blinked at Aoife, looking sort of confused. "You're from a Faunus family. I'd have thought you'd know all that stuff. But I guess you're all Huntsmen and Huntresses, and you own your own bar and stuff, so you guys probably don't have to deal with it." She paused, her expression changing from confusion to outright embarrassment. "U-um, anyway! Who's turn is it now?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:10 am

"Mine. Truth." Stating passively and pushing herself off Melissa, Aoife just sits by the fire again, "As for being from a Faunus family? My mother is nobility, and she has a particular set of skills. For example, if someone grabbed her, she could probably rupture their heart in a single strike, WITHOUT weapons... I want to be like her, which is why I wear cat ears.. I mean, yeah, we don't have to worry about much because of our stature."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:36 am

Melissa shook her head, disgusted by the actions of her fellow humans. Sure, Faunus were a little different to humans, but treating them like animals? Absolutely abhorrent. Sometimes she wished she wasn't a human herself - it really was an embarassment at times like this.

"I hate how humans are like that... It makes me feel embarrassed to share their race! Doesn't matter how different Faunus are to humans, they don't deserve that kind of treatment!" She said, and although she had more to say on the subject, figured it would be best to stop there - Katy seemed a bit uncomfortable talking about it.

"I guess Katy should ask the question? Since I asked Aoife her last!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:48 am

Katy thought for a minute, then shrugged. "I guess, 'why do you even want to be a Huntress?' You guys are rich and stuff. How come you don't get to just kick back, relax, and have like.. servants and stuff catering to your every whim? Y'know, relaxing with a nice drink by a pool, big television, sunshine.. all that fun stuff. If it were mine I'd probably never leave your house. Just stay there forever and only do what was fun and relaxing."

Katy didn't really have that option herself. Her family's house was.. tiny, and most of her parents money went to keeping it from falling apart. Once Katy finished school and could start going on proper jobs they might even be able to save up a bit and expand it, since she would be earning pay instead of needing a monthly stipend.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:54 am

"I never said I was becoming a huntress. I am there to become better at fighting other people and Grimm. There are other jobs involving combat, not that I will go into them. As for relaxing all day, is that what my family really look like? When not resting at home while doing practice, we are out on jobs. Even Lilly does the odd hunting job, and she is also training to become a priestess." Seemingly offended by the question, she would shrug it off, moving to look at Katy, "Besides... I have yet to meet your parents, that would be something I'd like to do. See if they are as good as they are claimed to be, heh."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:02 am

"It would be nice to just relax all day though... Maybe spend my spare time designing weapons and stuff... Aww, I wish I was rich!" Melissa whined, although she wouldn't really give up being a huntress to just laze around all day. Maybe once she had finished learning to fight she would get a different job - she didn't have too much of an interest in going around helping people, she was mostly just interested in the fighting part.

"Sooooo my turn?" She asked, looking at Aoife. She could tell that the girl wanted revenge for her previous dare soooo, "Truth!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:15 am

Katy blinked at Aoife, offering a shrug. "Maybe this summer when we get some free time you guys can come visit my home," she said. "Though I don't know how you'd find out how good they are from a visit. My parents tend not to beat on me or the people I occasionally have brought over to visit,"she added, flatly. "You'd probably find it boring, anyway. My home is in a fairly secluded spot. Nothing much to do but a lot of sitting around and watching television."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:23 am

Laughing, she would turn to Melissa and say, "Why go to Beacon when you want to design weapons?" phasing out as shown by yet a other leak, she would rub her head again, a brief flash of pain crossing her face before fading. "As for your parents... What type of jobs do they take?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:28 am

Melissa shrugged - easy question! Good thing Aoife seemed to have gotten distracted by the conversation about Katy's family, she probably forgot to ask an evil question!

"Designing weapons is just a fun hobby that I'm apparently good at! I came to Beacon because I actually want to learn to fight and to control my aura better! Fighting is the one thing that allows me to focus, and well..." She said, before saying the last part in a much quieter voice, "Maybe one day when I get enough control over my semblance I can be normal without changing my entire personality..." She doubted either of them would understand though, though Aoife might have a clue. Sure, she could be normal, without acting "crazy" like people said she did, but it came at the cost of completely changing her personality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:54 am

The subtleties of Melissa's answer were mostly lost on Katy, though she nodded in agreement with the bit about designing weapons. If Katy didn't have to become a Huntress that's exactly what she'd be doing already. Making neat weapons, maybe running a shop of her own. "Shoulda let those fish things get at my legs some more. If I lost a foot or something maybe I coulda retired from training and started making weapons," she said, sounding surprisingly cheerful at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:56 am

Rolling her eyes, she would sprint into her tent, rummage in it loudly before coming back out with a few things hidden in her arms, moving to near the fire and using the objects taken, "Katy, your going to lose a head if you continue on that tangent, and I am not one to make threats, more of promises."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:11 am

"Well if they attacked your feet enough that you'd lose it I think you'd lose enough blood that you'd also lose your life..." Melissa said, raising an eyebrow. Losing a foot definitely wouldn't be fun though! Pretty painful, actually! Though maybe it would be like those stories of people using fish to eat the dead skin off their feet?

"Sooo, Katy, you're turn again I guess! Truth or dare?" Melissa asked, hoping that the girl would go for dare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:27 am

Katy scratched at her head. Had she said something wrong? "Alright, I guess I won't mention the fish again. Seems kind of drastic to threaten to kill me over them, though." Katy considered picking 'truth' again, but she didn't want to seem boring. Or even more depressing, considering the last question. "Um.. 'dare', I guess?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:02 am

"Hmmmmm!" Melissa pondered, a mischievous look on her face. She considered whether to do something like she had done with Aoife - maybe the same? Nah, that would be unoriginal and a bit mean! Though she'd have to remember that if they ever played the same game again...

"Ooh, I know! Sing!" She said with a hint of excitement to her voice. If Katy was bad at singing, then she'd get embarrassed (Which was the point of the game, after all!), but if she was good, then it would be enjoyable to listen to!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:49 am

Katy tried to think of any songs she knew the words to, realizing that music was another potential hobby she had never seemed to have time for. Though there was that one song that was always playing on the speakers in the shops.. "Well, um..here goes," she said. Trying to remember the exact words, Katy sang out the opening lines, her voice wavering quite a bit. As she hit the next few lines she sounded slightly better, but then came a high note that Katy couldn't even come close to hitting, and as a result it sounded.. awful.

Trailing off after her butchery of the song, she looked sheepishly at Melissa. "Good enough? I mean, for the dare. It wasn't very good," she said, wincing slightly. She was going to be haunted by that embarrassment for a few days.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:01 am

Laughing at Katy's attempt to sing, she would stop her writing and hold her sides, the laughter would stop after a few minutes, asking rather inquisitively, "Hey Katy? What are your parents names again? Also, I choose dare."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:34 am

Normally, when someone tried to sing that badly, Melissa would've found it either painful or hilarious, but instead she found it adorable, and was even able to keep herself from breaking out into giggles, "Aww, it wasn't that bad! At least you tried!" She said, trying to keep Katy's confidence up. Although Aoife certainly wasn't helping with that.

Thinking of another dare that would be funny, Melissa thought of another good one, giggling, "Fill these water balloons to bursting point and then put them in your bra and keep them there for the rest of the game! Since you're always complaining about being flat!" She said, still giggling as she tossed some water and deflated water balloons over to the girl. Why had she brought water balloons along? For... Reasons...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:43 am

Blushing heavily despite Knight being in command, she would spin in the elaborate nightdress, "I am not wearing a bra, so kind of hard.. Choose another, like play you a song on my violin or go wear your cat ears for the night. Got both of them in my tent." Sighing heavily, she would return to her writing, saying aloud, "Nevermind by the way, will just call them mister and miss."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:47 am

"Nope! Not getting out of it that easily!" Melissa chimed, grabbing her bag and searching through it for a few moments, digging out one of her own bras, tossing it over to Aoife, "Doooo iiiiiit! Remember, fill them to bursting point!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:07 am

"This," she said, waving a hand, "Is going to end badly. You might want to change out of that nightdress if you don't want it unceremoniously soaked. And my parents are Maxwell and Belinda, but why does that matter? Just in case you ever meet 'em?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:09 am

Sighing heavily, the flush would remain as she takes the bra and puts it on, "It doesn't even fit properly, stupido. Bet all your IQ is in your chest and not your brain." Grumbling as she starts to fill the balloons with water, they would be to the exact specification though just short of bursting. Scowling while shivering for a second, she places them in the bra, the custom made dress lifting enough to show the children's underwear beneath, Aoife not knowing however. "Huh? Oh, no reason."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:25 am

"Hey! My brain has plenty of eye queues you know! I bet I have more eye queues than you in my chest alone!" Melissa said as her attempt at a comeback, although it was rather weak. Mostly because she didn't have enough eye queues.

She let out a small giggle upon seeing Aoife's childish underwear, but didn't make any comment about it, deciding not to risk the possibility of being burnt to a crisp, "Sooo, that's what it's like to not be flat like you! Heavy, eh?" She asked with another giggle.

"My turn then? Truth again!" She said, deciding to leave the choice of who would ask the question to the other two, contenting herself with giggling at Aoife's scowling and blushing.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:51 am

When Aphelion punched the 'wall', the fist slid into it slightly at first before exploding with a loud bang, pieces of rock flying both inwards and outwards. Barraged by a storm of sharp pieces of stone (for the second time that day), he dropped to his knees, instinctively raising his left hand to clutch his heart while his right arm dropped without movement, blood dripping out of it steadily. He cursed once, weakly, then again, and continued with a string of the most profane curses he could come up with, though most would be drowned out as he fell face-first into the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:08 pm

Katy was pretty sure it was her turn, but wasn't entirely sure what to make the girl answer. As far as Katy could tell Melissa didn't exactly hide anything. Though Katy didn't think there was anything in the rules that said the question had to be all that specific. "Truth. Truth truth truth," she muttered. "Does this work? Reveal a secret that neither me or Aoife know. Um.. unless it's someone else's secret."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]
Page 9 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next