RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:16 pm

Standing her ground, she would prepare for the oncoming attack, moving to the campfire and listening for any oncoming movement, sword picked up and circles on her arms starting to form, "It seems once again, she flees rather than fight. Some hypocrite, stating how everything fights against Grimm, yeah, everyone except herself. Once more it seems I have to solve both of your problems". With that, she would stomp, A firewall engulfing her position as she grins, this was going to help the limiter problems, one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:26 pm

The whirring now audible to everyone but the pup within the soundproof tent, its source would remain unseen until, in a V formation, 8 Boarbatusks came in like wrecking balls, tearing down the willow which once marked the path back out. Arriving quite literally out of nowhere, the front Grimm rolled off the willow, attacking Aoife aerially while another rolled along the ground straight for her lower legs, giving her no time for any reaction other than choosing which area to protect. Two more would turn, arcing around Aoife while the other four pursued the escapees instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:52 pm

Katy groaned, dropping to one knee. At the same time she pulled three extra shells out of her pocket, holding them between each finger, then aiming her rifle at the approaching creatures. "These," she said, firing at the farthest of the four. Quickly pulling the arm of her rifle back, she slammed another shell from her hand in and loaded it, trying to stagger the timing of the shots so at least one of them would get lucky and either hit the beast in the eye, or sneak in past the armor somehow. The recoil from each shot was grinding her knee and foot into the ground, and she was fairly certain her planted foot was already bleeding again thanks to the friction, though she didn't dare spare the time to check. Each shot was accompanied by a loud thunderclap, and she punctuated each reload with a word. "I. HATE. These. Things!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:03 pm

"Do you want me to bring you to a better vantage point?" Melissa asked as she watched the battlefield, waiting for the right moment. She waited for the creatures chasing them to begin running head first, and once that happened she would leap forwards, using soothing Mayhem's jets combined with an aura powered leap forwards, aiming for the eye of one of the creatures.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:58 am

Having been expecting the fight since Katy had said she heard something, it came at no surprise when they did arrive, just the direction from where. Taking the damage to her knees and nearly buckling,one of the rings on her arms would grow bright, using the last of the stocked white dust to send her high into the air, another four rings going as her sword starts to crackle with large amounts of electricity, her other arm evidently preparing a massive fire attack. Moves fully prepared, she would unleash them at the same time, her attacks Targeted expertly for the Boarbatusks, a wave of fire protecting the area around the tents while the rest would form as balls over her knuckles again, setting the place where the Boars are and where they will be next to destruction, the firewall she had made to help protect herself before they came being nothing in comparison.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:32 am

"Woah, hey!" Indigo sidestepped as Aphelion stumbled past her. What the hell is going on?! At least the way out was clear. Indigo crouched down next to Aphelion, laying his arm across her shoulders an lifting him up and out of the water. This was the kind of people moving she could do. When Indigo and her luggage had made it to the outside the mouth of the cave, Indigo deposited Aphelion on the ground, a little less then gently. "Ooookay, feel like telling me the whole story now?" Indigo placed her hands on her hips, standing over Aphelion and mentally double-checking that she was clothed. 
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:46 am

Aphelion breathed a lot until he deemed his heartbeat at a suitable rate to lay off the swearing, "The whole story? I'm as surprised at that explosion which caved us in as you are, believe me." he said, his left arm moving away from his heart and onto his right arm, checking if he screwed up more than just his hand.

As Katy's L33T skills showed, two bullets managed to sneak by the creature's spin, damaging his hind and belly area. While it was not dead, it was crippled enough to be unable to continue its chase, though its three peers were relentless in their pursuit, rolling faster to try and catch up with the runaways and knock the two down.

Aoife, meanwhile, would have a lovely Boarbatusk at her lower legs who decided to stick around, lodging his tusks around both of her feet. When he was brought airborne, however, he flailed, immediately regretting his decision, shaking up the girl, and while her targetting may have been top notch the Boarbatusk swung her, dragging her down all the same. The other three would keep spinning, though after one was hit by Aoife and fired at the sycamore, the two remaining ground units stopped rolling and stood in all their might, looking at Aoife expectantly as she dropped to the ground.

While Melissa waited for the Boarbatusks to come at her head on, they decided that rather than stop the front one would go to tackle them as he was still spinning, leaving the girl to either block or dodge his chosen hit-and-run.

Last edited by Aphrodisiac on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:15 am

Indigo crouched down to be level with Aphelion. "No... I want the whole story." Indigo grabbed Aphelion's collar, picking him up slightly. She still owed him a punch for spying on her, another for tricking her to going to the cave, and maybe one just because she was mad. Indigo wasn't the most intimidating person in the world, but her eyes faintly glowed as her patience neared it's end. "Talk!" Of the twelve people alive who had seen her scales, Aphelion was the first person to react that way. Pretty? Was he mad? He didn't know the pain the purple scales had brought Indigo. Shem and Kyri reacted with confusion, Drake and Mao with indifferance, and now Aphelion, by covering his groin. He was most certainly mad. 
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:20 am

Dust turning from lightning to red, her blade would take on the blood colour characteristic of its use. Bring it across the the neck of the one below her, aiming to decapitate it while she would use some of the flames across her, using an amount of her aura to fire it at pair standing, knowing that through the small opening Victis would of gone through to enter the tent, he would of escaped in the chaos, nice and alive for her later, Aphelion will die if he come back, he is beyond tolerating now, even for you.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:25 am

"I don't know what you mean. I figured you wanted privacy so I didn't tell them where exactly you were. My walking into the cave was an accident, simply forgetting myself." he said, using his left hand to bend the right arm at the shoulder, then the elbow, then the wrist, wincing slightly at the last one, "I really have no idea what you're asking me here, and please don't shout. The explosion is still ringing in my head."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 5:50 am

Seeing the spinning Grimm rushing towards her, Melissa grinned, although a heavily armoured boar thingy rolling towards you was anything but a situation to grin at, "I guess it's time to toss the dice..." She said to herself, bracing herself, pointing Soothing Mayhem at the incoming creature, its point unwavering.

Once the creature touched the tip of her weapon, she would immediately initiate its thrusters with their full strength, thrusting upwards into the Grimm. Hopefully even if it hit one its armoured plates, the force of the thruster and the momentum from the rolling Grimm itself would be enough to shatter it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:28 am

Katy pulled a few more shells out of her pocket and slotted one into her rifle, gauging the distance between her and the quickly approaching creatures before cursing under her breath. They were too close for her to accurately fire at them from the ground, now. She'd run the risk of missing completely or accidentally firing wide and hitting one of her friends if she tried anything. Getting to her feet, she looked around and started hobbling toward the nearest tree. Even if it didn't have branches that could support her and her rifle firing, if she could get up in there she might be able to avoid getting smacked around by the enemies.

"Gonna try and get up in a tree," she called to Melissa, ignoring the pain in her feet. Climbing and standing on branches was going to suck.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:39 am

Melissa got lucky at the Boarbatusk rolled into her blade just above its facial armouring, though that wouldn't hurt. However, when the blade thrust right through its insides and out through the belly, the Grimm stopped its spinning... though the momentum still slammed Melissa towards the tree behind her. The remaining two seemed less interested about Katy, more so at Melissa as they both turned back to walking position and trampled towards the sweet-eater from both sides.

The roasted Boarbatusk's head came off with slight difficulty, but came off nevertheless. The standing two wouldn't have time to realise that stopping wasn't a good idea when they were engulfed by the flames, starting to run around in panic of the flames. The remaining spinning one, however, seemed less stupid as he rammed right into Aoife just after she fired her flames, sending her and himself right at the cliff wall.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:53 am

Using one of the three last remaining rings, her body would emit rapid pulses of Intense flames, aiming to scorch the boar as her sword goes int the ground, slowing them down. Twisting so she can get an angle on the pair going to attack Melissa, she would use the other two to increase her fire power, sending a large area of effect attack on them, the flames avoiding Melissa and Katy, her voice roaring as she turns back to her opponent, easily heard by the other two, "MY NAME IS PHOENIX AOIFE, THE STRONGEST OF THE THREE AND SLAYER OF MONGRELS SUCH AS YOU WRETCHED GRIMM, YOU HAVE NO HOPE AGAINST ME, AND YET YOU DARE INTERRUPT MY DISCUSSION WITH KNIGHT!? YOUR BODY WILL BE NOTHING BUT ASH AND YOUR KIN WILL DIE IN THE DROVES."

Last edited by Frankenstein Joe on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:08 am

Letting out an ,"Oof!" As she was sent flying backwards from the Grimm slamming into her, she continued having Soothing Mayhem's thrusters firing at full capacity, slowing her enough that she lightly pushed off the tree before slamming into it. Quickly wrenching the weapon out of the Grimm's body, she looked around to see two more running towards her. Hearing Katy though, she immediately knew what to do.

Leaping over to Katy, she wrapped her arm around the waist of the girl with a wink, before leaping upwards, landing on a stable tree branch above. She relaxed a bit, "Do your thing!" She said, as she sat, watching in case she needed to leap down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:43 am

Now in the tree, Katy snapped the tripod out and dropped it over a branch, wincing as she pressed her feet into a pair of branches to stabilize herself. Unfortunately, it seemed like there was nothing really left to shoot at. "Uhm," she said, looking around at the ground. "I don't think there's anything left to shoot at." Sitting down on a branch, Katy let her rifle hang from the tripod for a moment while she carefully checked her bandaged feet. "Ugh, I'm gonna need to change these bandages. Shoulda put my sneakers on. Thanks for the lift, though! I, um.. totally coulda killed at least one of them from here, I think."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:37 am

Melissa had just settled down in the branch when she realised all of the Grimm were dead. Blinking in surprise, she had to stare at their bodies for a few moments just to believe it. Hadn't there been at least 8 of them?! Holding onto Katy again, she dropped back down to the ground, making sure to take the entirety of the force with her aura. She grunted in pain, but there was no actual damage done, luckily, though she was running low on aura...

Even when they hit the ground though, Melissa continued carrying Katy, moving back to her back where she had put the medical supplies before, intending to return them to Crying Guy when he returned, "Lie down here! I'll change your bandages!" She said, a little bossily as she lay the girl down on the ground, searching through her bag for the bandages.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:14 am

Finishing off the last of the Boars in an instant, she would walk over to Katy, Phoenix paying no attention to Melissa as she speaks more to herself at the beginning, the excess flames burning the ground beneath her, "W-Wait? Which one is she? That one? Right, 'Kay. " With that a large cough would be heard, "Katy. The three Aoife's have agreed that Melissa is to know about the existence, they also said, and I can quote 'Rip out Aphelion/Idiot's throat before I do it myself' , so I am off to do that. Make sure you did not get accidently burned, then find Victis for me, he will be alive but hiding."
With that she would smile awkwardly, it still holding malicious intent despite it being given to the Faunus, turning away as she says rather off handily, "You too, I prefer my sport to be at full strength before I make them burn."

Taking out her blade once more, it would emit some mist before starting to burn, Aoife heading straight for Aphelion and Indigo.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:45 am

Indigo clenched her fists tighter, her irises turned purple and bright. "The scales! What, did you just forget about them!? No one else acted like you did. Hell, my fragging boyfriend just accepts them, but you... You just... Who does that?!" Indigo was confused and angry, not a good combination at all to be on the receiving end of. 

((lazy posts ftw?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:49 am

Katy had been about to protest that she could change her own bandages, but instead settled for calling to the departing girl. "Maybe don't kill him? Maybe just talk to him first?" With a sigh, she pinched the bridge of her nose and squeezed her eyes shut. Explaining this was not going to be easy to follow. "Okay," she said, fighting the urge to bang her head on the ground as she lay there. "This is gonna be complicated. There are, um.. three distinct people living inside Aoife's head. There's the nicer one, Aoife, the meaner one, Knight, and I guess another one. "

"The nicer one, Aoife, is the one that is, um.. was dating Aphelion. Knight is the one that was.. um.. is interested in me. I didn't even know there was a third one. Knight was the one I, u-um.. a-anyway, after that Knight sort of demanded that Aphelion be fine with an arrangement where Aoife gets Aphelion and Knight gets me. Didn't ask if I was fine with that, though, so that's why things got weird. And now I guess either one, two, or all three are mad at you, and Knight already disliked Aphelion, so I guess all three are mad at him now."

"But yeah. Basically Aoife has three people in her head, and they all want something different. It makes things really, really awkward." There. That was the short version, and Katy thought it sort of explained things. Katy continued pinching the bridge of her nose in frustration. Everything was too complicated!
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:54 am

Truth to be told, Melissa wasn't really paying attention to Katy. Instead, she was more focused on making sure the girl's bandages were changed properly, cleaning the wounds carefully with water and then wrapping the bandages around her feet again. Sure, she heard the gist of it - Three Aoife's or something crazy like that, and she wondered whether Katy had been hit by one of the Grimm in the head when she wasn't looking.

That Knight girl didn't seem like someone she would like though... Wait, why not? All she had done was... well... Was she feeling jealousy? Lost in her thoughts as she tried to sort out what she really felt, she accidentally began tying the bandages up too tight, no longer paying attention to what she was doing.

"Mhmmm... That's nice..." She said unconsciously as she did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:07 am

Katy flinched, opening her eyes and looking down at Melissa. "Ow, Melissa! Why don't you let me do that instead?" Katy sat up and used her fingers to massage her own temples. "Knight is.. possessive. And, um.. persistent," she said, frowning as she remembered what had happened with Aoife just the other day.

"And still likes me," she added quietly, thinking back to what Knight had shouted before the Grimm arrived. "A lot, I guess, if she was planning to try and convince my parents to move here. Apparently she wasn't going to bother asking if I wanted my parents closer, or what that might mean for me. But, um.. yeah. Three of them, and at least one of them is mad at you for some reason? I didn't really catch that part."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:15 am

Realising that she was doing, Melissa abruptly let go of the bandages for a moment, letting them drop the floor, "Sorrysorrysorrysorry!" She apologized rapidly, before unwrapping the whole thing and beginning again with fresh, clean bandages, this time trying to pay at least some attention to what she was doing.

Her focus drifted again as Katy mentioned how Knight probably still liked her, a new emotion rising up in her mind. She couldn't put her hand on it, but she seemed to be... mad? At this, 'Knight' liking Katy. Katy was hers- Wait no! Her... friend! And why couldn't she shake the feeling that all these 'three Aoife's' were just some silly excuse Aoife made up so that she could act however she wanted without having any consequences. If she did something inappropriate, she could just blame, 'Knight'! Melissa was not believing it for one moment.

This time she managed to cleanly tie off the bandages, neatly wrapped around Katy's feet.Surprisingly, she didn't even worry about one of these 'Aoife's' being mad at her - she cared more about one of them liking Katy. WHY?
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:23 am

Aphelion sighed before taking off his shirt and wrapping it around his hand as a makeshift bandage, "Okay, you got me, I'm a weirdo who gets turned on by animal parts, a pervert, an idiot, dolt, fool, retard and a wimp. Does this satisfy you?" he asked before rolling over and getting up, much more easily than at his previous attempt, "Evidently you don't wish people to know, so I suggest just dropping the subject. I need to get proper bandages for myself anyway." he added, walking back towards the campsite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:26 am

Katy abruptly stood up, carefully stepping over to her luckily un-scorched things. "I'm gonna properly get changed," she said, gathering up her things. Looking at Melissa, she frowned slightly. "I"m guessing you don't believe it, right? When she explained it to me I didn't really believe her either, but once you know you can kinda tell. They don't act the same at all." Shaking her head, she hobbled over to her mostly hidden tent and crawled inside to change. "I guess we should probably look around for the puppy, too. Can you check her tent? Maybe he's just inside there."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:32 am

Nodding, although she really didn't believe it, no matter how different the 'three Aoife's' seemed, Melissa went to look for the puppy, beginning the search in Aoife's tent like Katy had expected. Katy, who was currently changing, and probably- Fighting back a blush, she pushed the thought out of her head and peeked into the tent, seeing the puppy lying down, curled up into a ball and sleeping peacefully, despite the battle that had just raged on around it. With a short, "Aww" at it's cuteness, she brought her head back out, moving back to her back to get changed as well. She had gotten some blood on these clothes, and would rather sleep in nice, clean ones.

She took off her top and her bra, noticing with an annoyed look that the blood had soaked into it as well, she rummaged to try and find new ones in her bag. Where were they? She could've sworn she had brought at least three sets...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:41 am

Katy got changed as quickly as possible, finishing by very carefully pulling on her sneakers. "Alright," she said, climbing back out of the tent. "Good as new," she said, standing up and dusting herself off. "Was the puppy in the te-" Katy's question was abruptly cut off with a high pitched squeak as she spotted Melissa changing out in the open. Turning beet red, she wheeled around to put her back to the girl, immediately starting to nervously pick at her sleeve. "U-um! Was it there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]
Page 11 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next