RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Chan

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:32 am

Nodding, although she really didn't believe it, no matter how different the 'three Aoife's' seemed, Melissa went to look for the puppy, beginning the search in Aoife's tent like Katy had expected. Katy, who was currently changing, and probably- Fighting back a blush, she pushed the thought out of her head and peeked into the tent, seeing the puppy lying down, curled up into a ball and sleeping peacefully, despite the battle that had just raged on around it. With a short, "Aww" at it's cuteness, she brought her head back out, moving back to her back to get changed as well. She had gotten some blood on these clothes, and would rather sleep in nice, clean ones.

She took off her top and her bra, noticing with an annoyed look that the blood had soaked into it as well, she rummaged to try and find new ones in her bag. Where were they? She could've sworn she had brought at least three sets...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:41 am

Katy got changed as quickly as possible, finishing by very carefully pulling on her sneakers. "Alright," she said, climbing back out of the tent. "Good as new," she said, standing up and dusting herself off. "Was the puppy in the te-" Katy's question was abruptly cut off with a high pitched squeak as she spotted Melissa changing out in the open. Turning beet red, she wheeled around to put her back to the girl, immediately starting to nervously pick at her sleeve. "U-um! Was it there?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:49 am

Not caring at her acquiring of Melissa's bra despite the water what was now evaporating and the marks where the balloons had exploded and the rubber hitting her chest, she would just meet Aphelion on the way towards him, a sly smile forming as a pair of fire cat ears form, Phoenix speaking rather casually despite her voice distortion, "Heey there, Aphy. How you doing? It's me, Nixxy, we have met on a few occasions. I mean, I didn't speak to you so really this is out first time talking, huh? Oh well, details details. Anyway, I have been told to kill you by the pair of them. Huh? Oh, by them I mean the other two in here. But I digress, I have a small bet we could play, wanna hear? Good on you, the bet is that if you win, you can spend a night with Knight if you desire, anything you want. I call it.. A NIGHT WITH KNIGHT! Pretty clever, huh? But if I win, then you must get back together with the person who still has not stopped crying in my head. Deal? Good, thanks for being such a good sport. Aphy, always are of course."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:51 am

Realizing that Katy had probably seen her, based off her reaction, the slight bit of red she could see, and the fact that she was standing with her back turned, trying very hard not to turn around, Melissa guessed what had happened, and turned crimson herself. Strange, considering that she had changedi n the open twice before without seeming to care if anyone saw...

"Y-Yes, just napping peacefully in Aoife's tent!" She said, hurriedly putting on her clothes, finishing in record time, "I-I'm changed now!" She said, sitting down again by the fire (Or where the fire would be if there was one).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:58 am

Katy quickly peeked over her shoulder to make sure Melissa was actually clothed, before limping over and quickly sitting back down by the fire-crater. "Well, um.. that's a relief," she said, trying to sound casual. "Um.. I wonder if we shouldn't try and find another campsite, though? It'd be a pain, but this one has seen better days." She briefly wished she had packed loads of rope. If she had plenty of rope she could string up a makeshift hammock or two in the trees, but she had packed expecting a campsite that was a little more.. enclosed.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:02 pm

'I dunno... I kind of like the atmosphere the fire-crater gives! And all those burn marks around the area! And the Grimm bodies laid out around the place! It gives it umm... a dangerous feel I guess? Okay I guess it isn't the best campsite I've seen..." Melissa said, looking about, scratching her head as she realised how horrible the place actually looked. It looked pretty good when they had first arrived, though.

Suddenly becoming nervous as she remembered something from before, she shuffled closer to Katy, "U-Umm.. You never answered my truth question, y'know..." She said in an embarrassed, expectant look.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:05 pm

Aphelion was taken completely by surprise by Aoife's appearance, having just walked away from one girl shouting at him to one acting completely differently. His confusion cleared slowly while she spoke, and when she finally finished, he sighed, "Listen, Nixxy, Knight, Aoife and however many more of you are living in your head that I wasn't told of. I literally just came out of a cave after SOMETHING exploded and caused a cave-in, I have a broken hand, bad mood, I'm tired, I have yet to get some food, I'm struggling to keep myself calm and I have no interest in going back to Aoife if she'll just do or say something without considering once about how I'll feel about it. I'll summarise it - I'm not interested in your bullshit. Besides, I won't be forcing Knight to do anything, nor you, so there's no point in me fighting."

With that, he poured some aura into his feet and jumped over her, heading to the campsite, singing to himself, "Bandage, bandage, everybody loves bandage..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:13 pm

Katy blinked, looking genuinely bewildered for a moment. "Huh?" Suddenly remembering, she started blushing again, quickly trying to come up with some sort of evasion for the question. "Oh! Oh, um. That. Right, um. Um.. well, it doesn't really matter! And I thought we were probably done playing, since we got attacked and Aoife left and, um," she blurted out, looking around the area for some kind of escape.

"A-and besides," she said, spotting her tent out of the corner of her eye. "It might makes things weird and you'd probably end up sleeping outside and that wouldn't be very fun," she said. Almost immediately realizing what that implied, she started shaking her head back and forth. "N-not that that has anything to do with what my answer might have been or anything! That's just, um.. um.. I don't know why that would even matter, or why I even said it,"she rambled, sounding quite panicked.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:19 pm

"The game is over, but I still wanna hear your answer! C'mon, you were going to answer it, you should finish your turn at least! I promise I won't judge, no matter what you say!" Melissa said, although she wasn't exactly sure what she'd have to judge. Why would things be weird, and why would she end up sleeping outside if Katy answered? All very suspicious... Was it possible Katy... Actually liked an evil super villain?!

"Pleaaaaaase!" She pleaded, giving her best puppy dog eyes, unpracticed in the art as she was. She figured she pulled it off okay, since she had just been playing with an actual (and pretend) puppy just before.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:24 pm

With that, she would just aim her sword at his flying form, sending a bolt of electricity at him as she jumps herself, grabbing his foot as he nearly escapes her reach, grabbing it and launching him back to the earth, her voice losing the friendly tone as she glares at her new opponent, "First off, dog. Is that there is just the three of us. Second, is that SOMETHING you speak of, was me saving Katy from dying. As for me? The thing what keeps control of my aura is acting up, the camp-site was just attacked and you have NO understanding of how my imouto works, SHE LITERALLY HAD THE GUTS TO ASK HER FATHER IF SHE COULD MARRY YOU. THE RING IS IN HER TENT, INSIDE AN ENVELOPE SO SHE COULD DO SO. As for not fighting? You forget your place, your side is defending from the inevitable, my side is the one doing the attacking. Fighting cannot be used to describe this, as this will be a massacre."  With that, she would swing her sword down at him, the blade going straight for the held leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:27 pm

Katy stared at Melissa for a moment, still seeming rather panicked. She didn't want things to get any weirder or more complicated than they already were! "It's y-you, OK?" she finally said, sounding embarrassed. "I didn't want to say anything because of what happened with Aoife, and things got weird, and the two of you were friends before I even got to the school, and now you're both fighting, and I just want things to be back to normal!" Katy found herself staring at the ground while she picked at her sleeve, tugging and digging at the stitching along the zipper. She was gonna need to repair that soon, before she tore the whole thing apart.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:38 pm

"Don't grapple me." Aphelion said, pushing his leg off the ground with aura and wrapping around Aoife's holding hand, spinning to dodge the blade and slam her against the cliff face, "Don't try to make me feel bad." he continued, sliding his hands into the shuko, hissing with pain as he forced his broken hand into one, "Don't tell me I don't understand her..." he added more aura to his feet to launch himself out of her grip, potentially breaking her hand if she resisted, considering the amount of aura used, "...when I never seem to be told anything."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:51 pm

Letting go but still going at him, she would swing at him, letting go with one hand at the last second to fire a barrage of fire at him, while he may expect it to be that to burn him alive, it would for some reason be that of her warm embrace (Despite the initial heat), her voice taking a slightly more Aoife-y turn but still being that of Phoenix, "You never ask! All you do is try to get in my pants, at least the other two want to know about me! You think I am joking? Then I will show your corpse the ring, then turn you to ash."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:05 pm

Upon landing, Aphelion immediately moved to dodge the fire and raised both of his hands to block the blade with the shuko, though he would once again wince as his broken hand took some of the impact, "If it pisses you off, clearly it's better for you to hate me than for me to hate you." he inhaled to calm himself, trying his best to not drop his uncaring façade, "I AM the pervert, no matter how much I tried I couldn't resist thinking about sex... and how do you expect me to believe you? I asked you many times about marriage, but all you'd ever do is give me a cold shoulder, play a game, hit me, ignore me..." he began feeling the force of the blade pushing, not a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:14 pm

"I. Don't. Lie!" With that she would pull off, stepping back as she evidently starts moving 90% of her remaining aura level into a single hand, the skin on her right arm cracking and developing burns from the preparations. Fire ears disappearing, the pressure from her aura would mount and mount, Red lights flashing in Aoife's brain but being ignored. Deciding to at least give him a chance,  she would glare at him, her fire currents becoming even more blurred and distorted, "You have three seconds to either surrender, or prepare to dodge this. However, if you do you risk putting your precious camp mates in harms way. Now, CHOOSE."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:34 pm

Aphelion moved to a wide stance, raising his arms, "There's a reason she always called me an idiot..." he muttered to himself before staring Aoife right in the eyes, "Or I'll accept it for them. Do your best." he tapped back into his aura, preparing it for his only way of defense which won't involve certain K.O. on his side.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:25 pm

Melissa stared in shock for a full minute, unable to understand the situation. Suddenly though, she understood, "G-Good one!" She said, suddenly giggling at the hilarious joke, "Why would someone as amazing as you like someone useless like me? I'm crazy, stupid, unmotivated and it hardly have any prospects for the future!" She laughed again, though this time with a darker shade of humor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:58 pm

Katy slowly blinked, looking confused, then hurt, then confused again. "U-um, right.. a joke. Just a funny.. funny joke," she responded, her voice sounding unnaturally flat. Suddenly she looked back toward the forest where Aoife had walked off, apparently very intent on something in that direction. "I'm betting she didn't listen to me," she said, attempting to change the topic. "Aphelion is gonna come back either seriously hurt, or dead. Which is gonna leave us all in a bad way if anything else decides to come charging in." Katy didn't actually see or hear anything, she just.. needed to be looking somewhere else for a moment or two.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:05 pm

Melissa blinked in surprise as she watched Katy's reaction - why was someone else's reaction making her feel bad? Were reactions contagious? And why did she feel bad about saying it was all a joke? It surely was, no one in their right mind would even consider liking her after knowing her for at least a week, and Katy was definitely sane.

"Well umm... How would Crying Guy come back few anyways? If he was dead wouldn't he be unable to come back? And if it was his body that came back, it would be his body, not him!" She asked, a little awkwardly, in actuality thinking about Katy's 'joke' instead. Maybe it wasn't a joke...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Katy offered a small shrug, still looking off into the woods. "Aoife might carry him back or something. Like a trophy, maybe. I don't know," she said, quietly. Suddenly getting up, she faked the motions of an exaggerated yawn and stretch, still not looking at Melissa. "I'm not feeling so great, so I think I'm gonna lie down for a little bit. Just, um.. yell or something when everyone gets back," she said, limping back towards her tent, wishing more than anything that she was back at the school where there were plenty of quiet, private places to hide in.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:33 pm

"Wait!" Melissa said, standing up. Why was she standing up? Why had she spoken? She hadn't meant to do either, but somehow she had. She reached out to grab Katy's hand, to stop er from running away. Why did she do that? She hadn't moved. Why was she moving? What was happening?!

Abruptly, she realized, and shouted out in her mind, 'No! Stop! I can't trust her, I can't trust anyone! Trust only leads to pain, to hurt! You said you wouldn't take control unless it was to protect me! Why are you trying to get me hurt?'

A voice rang back, a voice that sounded like it was talking to a child, and perhaps it was, 'Stop whining, This IS helping you, and you know it. You know it wasn't a joke, you know you should be dling this yourself, but your absurd notion that trust only leads to hurt is stopping you from doing anything. Forgoing trust may stop you from being hurt, but it also stops you from experiencing life.'

'Better to live a lifeless life than to be hurt again! I can't take it another time! I can't trust anymore, I'm incapable!' Melissa whined back.

'You? Hah! You without trust, without people you like in your life, would be like the ocean without any fish, a city without people.'

'But-'

Melissa's thought was interrupted however, as her lips met Katy's, and her mind melted. Apparently her internal conversation had only lasted a brief moment in reality - long enough for the other entity to execute its plan, and it faded back into the back of her mind, exuding satisfaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:09 pm

Katy almost flinched away as Melissa grabbed her hand, but managed to stop herself from doing so. Pulling away might reveal that something was wrong, and that was the last thing Katy wanted. Debating whether or not to try and explain how she definitely just needed to lie down for a little while, suddenly all her thoughts went out the window as Melissa kissed her. All her excuses and hastily considered evasions were quickly replaced by her brain trying to work out what had just happened, then just as quickly discarded as she decided she didn't care what had just happened.

After a moment she broke off the kiss, pulling Melissa into a tight hug, trembling. "I t-thought I made things worse again," she whispered, not quite trusting her voice to not betray how overwhelmed she was.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:39 pm

"I-" Melissa tried to form proper words, but found it difficult - she had been just as surprised by the kiss as Katy was, but she had to admit... The voice in her mind was right. This was what she wanted, the feeling of someone she could trust, something she had been sorely missing, "I'm sorry for laughing at you before... I just... I have a hard time trusting people..." She said, a smile beginning to return to her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:17 pm

Katy looked at the girl curiously. "You don't trust me? But you let me try and make you eat normal food, even though you knew it wouldn't work," she said, looking embarrassed at the memory. "If you'd have asked me, I'd probably have said that was a perfect example of trust." Finally letting go of the girl, Katy sat back down by the fire-crater, suddenly looking quite determined. "I think, um.. I think we need to figure this out. Before anything else. I don't want things to get messy again," she said, looking up at Melissa. "I won't let things get messy again."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:36 pm

Melissa sighed, "It's a little more complicated than that... A different kind of trust I guess, but I guess I'm just making things more confusin', so forget it for now!" She said, moving to sit down on the opposite side of the fire crater to Katy.

"Huh? Figure what out?" She asked with confusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:58 pm

Katy started picking at her sleeve, staring at the ground. "Well.. Aoife is a problem," she said, glancing around. "You heard what she yelled, right? 'No' hasn't exactly been working, and I don't want you two fighting. You two are supposed to be friends." After a moment, she glanced up, as if looking for something in the other girl's expression. "And, um, even before that.. are w-we on the same page? Is it going to be weird sharing a tent? I don't exactly need to sleep, so if it's weird I can just stay up on watch."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:11 am

Melissa was rather confused, mostly because she hadn't been listening to what Aoife was saying. There was something about ripping throats out and the puppy? Or was it the part about a Phoenix? Phoenix were nice, they had cool wings of fire. She wished she had wings of fire.

"Ummmm sorry, I still dunno what you're talkin' 'bout, what did Aoife say? And what do you mean by same page? I'm soooo confuuuused!" She whined, a very puzzled look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]
Page 12 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next