RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:01 am

"S-Sure I do! Though I'll probably have to keep watch overnight..." he picked up his unfinished plate of pancakes and followed Aoife, stopping by her, "Here, I don't have more batter with me so you can eat the rest of mine if you're hungry." he handed her the plate, although his stomach was asking for more, "If you want something to do we could, um, go check out a nearby cave, it has glowing rocks in it."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:07 pm

Shaking her head, she instead kisses him and handed it back, "You can have it. And can do, I'll get Indigo, you go get Melissa and Katy." With that she climbs out of the tent and struggles up the tree Indigo decided to live in, getting more than one scratch as she goes to check her over, spotting she is asleep. Think her scales go over her body entirely? We should find out! Shaking her head, she pokes Indigo's cheek, her voice soft, "H-Hey? We are going on an adventure, want to come?"

Last edited by Frankenstein Joe on Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:22 pm

On one hand Aphelion could've went up to Katy's tent and woke up the pair... On the other hand, Aoife was going to climb a tree. Making sure that he moved quietly, Aphelion waited until she started climbing before following her and looking at her climb from directly under her, eating the pancakes while he watched. I guess this'll have to do for some time...
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:20 am

Indigo's jumpiness got the better of her once again, as when she was poked, her natural reaction was to jump, flash stepping involuntarily straight upwards, taking her sleeping bag with her. She landed back on her branch with a dull thud. A moment later, Indigo picked herself up with a groan and looked at Aoife with tired eyes. "Wha..? Adventure..? What're you talking about, Aoife..?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:52 am

Not noticing the person staring up her skirt, she stares back at Indigo with a bright smile, "We are going to check out the caves. You, me, Aph, Melissa and Katy. Why did you jump like that anyway? I was being gentle, I could of thrown you off the tree or something, dummy." Shifting to sit on her knees with her bum stuck out, either she had no idea Aphelion was looking, or that she knew and decided to let him look better.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:05 am

Aphelion, being Aphelion, decided to take his chances and jump higher with Aura, bouncing between branches silently before sitting on the one directly below Indigo's bed, admiring the full moon with a pancake stuffed in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:11 pm

Indigo flushed, she hated being reminded of her own jumpiness. "I.. Just- Sh- Shut up about it..." Indigo freed herself from her sleeping bag and sat cross-legged on her branch. She yawned and stretched, waking herself up, the lack of sleep might get to her, but she wasn't about to pass up the opportunity to make friends with Katy. "... Yeah, sure. Caves sound... Fun?" Suddenly, Indigo rolled backwards off the branch, flash stepping to the ground with little more than a tired sniff and a loud crack. She looked up at Aoife, noticing Aphelion being Aphelion. "You've got a shadow, Aoife!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:17 pm

"Uhh? Most people do, Indigo. It's because of the way the light hits you. " Turning her gaze down at the disappearance, she spots Aphelion as well, yelping as she jumps literally right out of the tree, heading straight towards the ground with a small scream, it rather girlish for her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:11 pm

Aoife's reaction made Aphelion laugh... or would've, if his mouth wasn't stuffed with food. Instead, his attempt at laughter caused him to choke up a bit and lose balance, falling backwards off the tree and landing on the ground headfirst, the remaining pancakes following right onto his face... completed with the plate right after.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:54 pm

Screams, those got to Indigo. In the span of a few milliseconds, Indigo's eyes flashed purple, her world melted around her and Aoife became the young Indigo, suspended in mid air. She acted on instinct, throwing her aura straight at Aoife, a fraction of a second, the familiar whip crack rang out and Indigo intercepted Aoife in mid-air. They rolled on impact with the ground, Indigo ending up on top of Aoife, her bright purple eyes panicked and frantic.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:03 pm

As Aoife opens her eyes, the small hints of pain vanish as she spots Indigo, instead replaced with all of her blood rushing to try and burst out of the skin on her face and neck, Well then, either she is THAT into you, or she is turned on by screams. Good Job Aoife. Trying not to move, the twitching of her arms and feet escape, "You okay? I mean, should be what you ask me but you look... Scared? I am fine, just a few bruises I think."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:07 pm

Luckily nobody was paying attention to Aphelion who managed to knock himself out cold, the back of his head slowly letting blood out, though most of it was soaked up by his pigtail before it started forming a small pool.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:58 pm

Indigo's eyes faded slightly, but still glowed purple, indicating that she was still hallucinating. "It's okay, no one's gonna hurt you. Not anymore. Not again. You're safe." Indigo looked about ready to cry as she picked up Aoife's head and hugged it, completely oblivious to what was actually going on.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 3:22 am

Blinking, she realises that there was another person falling, looking over at Aphelion and the pool of blood forming. The blood what had caused her to flush now ran as far away as possible, being incredibly pale before she goes to break out of Indigo's grip, failing and so deciding to just take Indigo with her still attached, grunting from the effort of crawling the distance as she reaches Aphelion, poking him "H-Hey, you okay Aphy?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:19 am

Aphelion didn't respond to Aoife's words or actions, his grip on reality lost temporarily, or permanently.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 3:01 am

Being lifted and dragged across the ground was enough to make Indigo snap out of her hallucination, flopped on the ground. Her vision slowly faded back to normal, Aoife becoming herself again and Aphelion and the rest of the world coming into view. "Oh shit, he's bleeding. Hold on, I'll get my first aid kit." With that, Indigo leaped at her tree and flash stepped up most of the way and climbing the rest. She dug through her bag until she found her first aid kit before jumping from her branch and pulling out some supplies. "Aoife, give me a hand? I just need you to get some water and untie his ponytail. Not necessarily in that order."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 3:07 am

Unable to be broken out of her own delirium , Aoife makes sure the pancakes and and the plate is off his face, her sword coming in to play as she literally cuts off his ponytail instead of just untying it, using it to lift his head up slightly without any further cuts, "W-Wake up! Stop sleeping you dozey idiot! Aphy!" Nearly yelling, Aoife already starting to tear up from the scene, the tears start to fall on his body, one hand going to check if he was breathing, the other going for his pulse.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:28 am

Aoife has most certainly been helpful in the situation. As the bundle of hairs covering and somewhat blocking up the wound was removed, more blood started pouring out, her tears simply sliding off of him. His breathing was regular, but shallow, pulse seemed fine, albeit somewhat distant...
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 2:25 pm

Indigo took with her a roll of bandages, a piece of dense cotton-like material, some disinfectant, and a disposable towel. "Don't worry, bleeding is good. Well, I mean it's bad, but it means he's still got a heartbeat. Sit him up and support him for me. Indigo moved Aphelion's hair out of the way to find his head wound. Not bothering to warn him about the stinging, Indigo went to work cleaning the wound with the towel. "Aoife. I really need that water. Now." Indigo's voice held a serious tone as she wiped blood away before abandoning that task to simply put pressure on the wound. "Go!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 2:36 pm

Blinking, she finally knocks herself into action, quickly running for a bucket before using the jets to propel her, crash landing near the water edge. Shaking off the pain from the cuts and bruises she sustains, she quickly fills the bucket as much as possible before starting to run back, dropping as little as possible as she returns, placing it by Indigo's side, her vision somewhat clouded as both tears and her own blood cover her eye, "H-Here! I can close it if you need to, but he will need a d-doctor. W-We should call for help!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 3:09 pm

The stinging at the back of his head brought Aphelion back to reality. He opened his eyes and looked around at both girls, "Aoife, Indigo, hello. It seems I have sustained an injury around the parietal bone area. Fortunately it does not seem to be a major one, merely knocking me into a state of unconsciousness after my fall." he lifted himself to his feet and approached his own medical kit, his voice since awakening rather cold and empty, "I'll continue my treatment. Indigo, could you awaken Melissa and Katy so we can depart for the caves. I am sure you will enjoy seeing the deposits of phosphorescent minerals."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 7:01 pm

Just staring at him, Aoife blinks at the sudden voice. Hah, looks like that fall knocked some sense into him. Frowning at the unneeded comment, she goes over to him, still looking concerned as she tries to wipe the blood and tears out of her eye, it half closed, "You sure you are okay? It looked like a bad fall, I-I am sorry, it's my fault, Aphy. Just... Stop acting weird? It's kind of creepy."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 3:58 pm

Indigo blinked. She followed behind Aphelion, curious, but mostly trying to clean his wound. "Yeah, no. Sit down. We can go see the phospheriffic stuffs or whatever once you stop bleeding from the head." Indigo had to reach up to Aphelion's head and his moving around only made things harder. "Hey! I said..." Indigo jumped up onto Aphelion's back by his shoulders before, as gently as she could, kicking out the backs of his knees and pulling him down, forcing him to sit. "... Sit down!" Now, with Aphelion sitting still, Indigo could work on getting all the dirt out of his head
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 4:11 pm

"I told you it's fine Indigo, I can take care of it myself." Aphelion rummaged through his bag and took out some wet wipes, handing the packet to Aoife, "Aoife, this could lead to temporary or permanent blindness, it would be best if you cleaned your eye out properly. And as Indigo refuses to listen, could you wake them up instead? There are other things planned and we needn't drag this out too long." he put one hand on her shoulder, "And while yes, your punch to my head yesterday may have caused me to lose some sense of balance today, resulting in falling out of the tree, I do not blame you. There is no point of you apologizing about an event you cannot revert."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:46 am

Indigo grabbed Aphelion's head to make him still. She bit the end of a roll of bandages to unroll a length before cutting off a sizable section. Indigo held the bandage in her teeth as she used her hands to lift up Aphelion's hair out of the way. A little less than gently, Indigo wrapped the bandage around his head, covering the wound and letting his hair drape over it. She patted him on the back to indicate she was finished. "There, was that so hard? Want a lollipop to?" Indigo pulled from her kit a grape flavored lollipop. "That wasn't teasing by the way, you actually get a lollipop."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:45 am

Rolling her one visible eye, she slowly takes the wet wipes and starts applying them, a large cut across the top of her eye visible now that the blood was being wiped away. "... I'll get them.. Now stop acting funny!" Her eye still half closed, she goes over to the tent, entering to spot Katy missing. Frowning, she moves over to Melissa, going to place her hand on the girls back, "So... Where is Katy? We are supposed to be heading out to the caves soon."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:52 am

"Thank you Indigo." Aphelion took the lollipop and unwrapped it, putting it in his mouth, "Grape." He removed his hand from Aoife's shoulder to let her go before getting back to his feet and closing the kit over, "Right, considering the position of the sun the rocks should've been absorbing light about an hour ago so they should still have a decent radiance by the time we get there. Perfect." he looked at the pancakes on the ground, "Should probably go find some better food, there were wild berries around here somewhere I believe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]
Page 22 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next