RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:25 am

Turning over in his sleep and paying no heed to Melissa's actions, Aphelion would unwillingly move to lay bare on top of Aoife, his face dropping to the side of her head. His lips managing to somehow find her ear, he would bite into the earlobe softly as if it was a fruit, beginning to tug on it slightly with his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:37 am

Yelping as her earlobe is bitten, she lets him tug it closer to him, moving with him as she snuggles up to his head and grabs her blanket, taking one of his hands and biting down on his index finger enough to draw blood before starting to suck his finger as she closes her eyes and goes to sleep, his neck being used as a pillow and the blanket covering her body.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:58 pm

And so, the first day of the camping trip ended with our two bickering lovebirds sleeping on top of each other while the other campers finished any business they had with others and rested in their own ways. Katy was nice enough to keep watch of the campsite during the night, but luckily nothing eventful in any way happened, barring a flock of Nevermores flying overhead though leaving no trace but a few feathers. In this peace of the night, the entire site faded to darkness...

DAY 2, STARTO!
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:05 pm

Waking up with a small groan, Aoife nuzzles Aphelion in her Half asleep state. Completely ignorant of his dumping her, she slowly lifts her head up to his and gives him a quick kiss on the lips, rubbing an eye as she speaks, a yawn taking the lead, "Hey Aphy waffy, still deepy sleepy?" With that she would give him a hug, resting her head on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:18 pm

The new moist feeling on his lips flicked the wake-up call in Aphelion. He roared out a yawn before lifting himself off of Aoife and stretching in a wide arc, wiping his lips, "Okay, brand new day, we're due in two days, we'll be okay!" he chirped happily before moving his legs and feeling Aoife's soft skin on them. He looked down at the bare-and-flat-chested girl under him and gave off a loud, long "Eeeeeeeh?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:29 pm

Looking up at him, her head rolling as she rubs up against him, still completely out of it as she wraps her arms around his leg and gives it a long kiss, "Come back to bed for a little longer, Aphy, The others don't need us yet and it's cold without you~" Letting out another yawn as she starts nestling her leg on his shin.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:36 pm

"W-w-w-w-" Aphelion stammered out before shaking his leg in an attempt to get Aoife off, "O-oi..." he blinked twice before grabbing Aoife and pulling her off of his leg. Finally taking a hold of his surroundings, he looked around the tent, then back to Aoife, then once more around the tent, then back to Aoife. As quietly as he could, he tiptoed back to the entrance and left the tent.

Standing in his underwear outside, he let his eyes readjust to new day's light. Taking in the place in which he was, he stopped himself from gasping and instead gave off a long, sharp whistle.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:43 pm

Groaning at the whistle entering through the open entrance, she crawls up to Aphelion somewhat like Equinox would walk, looking up at him with a small snicker, "Do you have to whistle so loud in the morning? I am right here, funny Equinox in humany wumany form. Yay Aphy~"  After that she would turn so her back is in full view, "Wanna ride? I am fast~"

Victis, having slept with Melissa, suddenly awakes from the whistle, getting out of his personal pouch and starting to nudge Melissa's neck, licking her affectionately while letting out a small bark, obviously wanting his playmate to play with him.

Last edited by Frankenstein Joe on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:50 pm

Katy finally moved, for the first time since just before night fell. Turning form the spot she had chosen at the bottom of the tree, she twisted around to look at the pair, blinked, and then slowly shook her head. "And with that highly.. awkward.. display, I'm going to go have a nap," she muttered, getting up and heading for her own tent. Aphelion and Aoife were both awake and mobile, which meant she didn't need to keep watch anymore. She figured she could probably get in an hour long nap, eat a bunch of food, and be good to go for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:53 pm

"W-what?" Aphelion blinked in surprise once more before jumping away from her, "Equinox is a boy! And a horse! Who the hell are you?" he called out at her before whistling sharply once more and starting to listen in, expecting hoofsteps.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:28 am

"Don't you remember? Silly Aphy~" Flinching from the loud whistle, she goes to sit up despite her lack of upper clothing, a weird smile on her face, "You seriously don't remember? We met this old man in the Emerald Forest, and he used his magic or something to turn me into a human! I mean, he did a bad job at it as now I am the wrong gender, but it's still me, Equinoxy~" At this point she was more or less wide awake, though considering it just a lucid dream, after all, obviously Aphelion would remember her name so she figured to play along.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:20 am

"E-Emerald Forest?" Aphelion scratched his head in confusion, "Where the hell is that? And where the hell is this!?" his face grew more confused, "And are you sure you're Equinox? You seem too feeble to even hold me up... Though you do kind of know my name... Eh... If you're Equinox, then tell me what happens when I sleep!" he laughed as he came up with a way to determine who she really was.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:31 am

"You think you are still with your parents and the tribe, it's kind of cute if I think about it." With that she would tackle him, picking him up and placing him on her shoulders, grunting with effort, "S-See? I can hold you up. Wizards who do a bad job don't exactly get everything right. And we are in the Forest of Forever Fall, near the City of Vale and where you took both me, yourself and three others we have met on our travels, they aren't used to our tribe's nature, Aphelion Messier."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:47 am

Melissa yawned, stretching and standing up, walking back out to the fire-crater area, giving the puppy a few light pat as she did. Tactfully ignoring the scene Aoife and Crying Guy were making, she waved at Katy, "Gooood mornin'!" She chimed, wondering whether or not it was actually morning. She had a habit of sleeping in and missing important things. Like the morning.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:49 am

"O-okay, I guess you are Equinox then..." Or maybe this is some screwed up fantasy... Aphelion hoisted himself off of Aoife, "Though I can see this body is pretty weak, don't do that again, I can't afford to break you, bro- err, sister?" he brought his hand up to his head and grunted - it hurt like hell. He dropped down onto the ground and sat, holding his head up, "I see this... wizard didn't provide a lot of clothes to you. Why are we here again? And who are the others? And what's this City of Vale? And how'd we get here anyway, we need to deliver the scrolls in like 2 days."

He looked at Katy and Melissa, "Are these friends?" he narrowed his eyes and clenched his fists, "Or enemies..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:54 am

Katy waved at Melissa, stopping just outside of her tent. "Mornin'," she responded blearily. "I'm gonna try and grab an hour of sleep, so don't let me sleep any longer than that, OK?" With that, Katy crawled inside her tent and flopped down on her sleeping bag, having entirely ignored the other two people. Normally she wouldn't be so tired, even with staying awake all night, but the previous day really took a lot out of her. Since Aoife and Aphelion seemed to not be trying to murder each other Katy figured today would prove to be slightly more relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:03 am

Moving up to Aphelion in a conspiratory manner, she would whisper into his ear, an entire scenario from her vivid imagination playing out, "The wizard said that if you wanted to turn me into at least a boy, then we must do this task for him. What we must do, is stay in this area and set up camp for two more days with these three, who are friends by the way, under a guise. To them, you are a pervert with your normal name, but to them, I am known as Aoife Knight who is your girlfriend. See these burns?" Gesturing to the symbol what had healed somewhat overnight, she continues, "These are from the magic spell. And the reason I am not wearing any clothes is we just slept together. The red haired one is called Katy, the one who just came out is Melissa and the last one who is still hiding somewhere is called Indigo. We went to Vale as it has an awesome fighting school to train at."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:14 am

"G-GIRLFRIEND!?" Aphelion shouted in surprise before looking around and leaning over to her, "Girlfriend? You mean like kissing... and, umm, sex and stuff? We don't have to do that, right?" he asked nervously, "B-because you know... I-It'd be, like, my first..." he glanced around once more before tackling Aoife to the ground and hugging her tightly, "Girlfriend or not, I'm glad you're okay at least. I thought you were some kind of kidnapper who took me to her tent to do stuff... and I don't remember any of this stuff you told me. Did anything happen, Equinox? I'm not one to lose memory... though maybe if I do play my pervert part well I'll remember something."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:43 am

"W-Well. You fell on your head yesterday rather hard. That be a cause for it?" Placing her hands on his back, she would nuzzle him, deciding to continue pretending until she couldn't any longer, "T-Though... I have been having memory problems since the transformation, and if you don't want to do those things, then we don't have to, silly, you are still Aphelion and I am still Equinox."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:01 am

"Y-Yeah..." he rubbed her back protectively, "Get dressed Equinox, it's a cold morning. And speaking of clothes, where'd mine go?" he moved one of his hands to her hair and started combing through her hair, "Mmm... Your mane is softer..." the other slid down to her butt, "But your tail is gone..." he felt around where the tail would be expected, then sighed.

Something else came to his mind. A faint memory of what has happened in 'the last few days' for him, or rather what hasn't, "Actually, forget the clothes, is there running water around here? We should get washed if we're going to be out here for two more days."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:48 pm

Nodding slightly, her cheeks would grow red at the hand slide, "Y-Yeah, but I would save the attempts to find where my tail would be until we are somewhere private. As for running water? T-There was a pool of water, but it is infested with some kind of Grimm Fish, I was never told the name but they nearly killed Katy." Gesturing to inside the tent, her blushing slowly goes down, "C-Can we discuss this inside? I am starting to feel cold."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:04 pm

"Well, your coat is gone too..." he got up and slid his hand to hers, grabbing her and leading to the tent, "And don't worry about Grimm Fish, we've dealt with many before, didn't we?" he heartily claimed, opening the tent and pulling her inside. Then he sat down and looked around, "So what do you want to discuss Equinox? Maybe you could properly fill me in on what is happening and then we can get washed?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 pm

At the initial pulling she lets out a small yelp, looking over her arm as she speaks, it not fully healed yet, "W-Well. T-There was an attack on the camp yesterday by some Grimm, but I used my super Aura to get rid of them all while you washed with Indigo. Though I injured my arm, and it kinda hurts." Afterwards, she would turn away from him to rummage for towels, giving Aph a good look at her rear, muttering as she looks through all her stuff, "You had to bring your own stuff so I am not sure where your stuff is, I was putting the tent up when you put them down."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:33 pm

"Washed with Indigo? Huh, I don't know why I wouldn't wash with you..." Aphelion crawled over to her, sat down beside her and stroked her back like she was a horse, "I wonder what that Indigo dude is like... But no matter." he shifted over and moved under her, using his shoulders to hold her up at the chest as he took her arms and inspected them, "I ought to check it out since we'll probably be riding at full speed once you're back to normal. Did anyone bring some sort of medicine bag? Since I honestly can't remember if I did..." he started running his fingers along her arms, chatting her up to draw attention away from any pain, "So, you say you've got a super Aura, just like your brother? Maybe we should have a fight before you'll go back to being an equine, even if I'm starting to get slightly used to you being like this."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:20 pm

"It's been treated, just still hurts and you did bring a bag. Indigo is a girl, plus if you want to fight, we can do it whenever you like." Grabbing some underwear and swapping into them, she turns to look at Aphelion with a smile, Using the corner of her eye to find a towel and throw it at him playfully, "What do you mean by getting used to me like this? Having bad thoughts? Anyway, unless you are going to try anything, shouldn't we head to the waterfall?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:39 pm

"Wait... a girl? How'd I end up washing with a girl?" he stared at Aoife, puzzled, though then he shook his head. When she began asking questions, he chuckled, "You know me, Equinox... I always have bad thoughts. But that's not what I mean... You feel kind of fragile, and soft... like I always imagined a girl to feel... it's also fun to talk to you, though I feel we understand each other well enough without that. And I won't try anything, no matter what body, you're still my brother Equinox, right?" he patted her on the shoulder strongly, "I'll leave myself as is, maybe someday when I find a girlfriend I'll have fun with her... Anyway, lead the way. I have no idea which direction is the waterfall."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:21 pm

"Dunno, I was asleep when you went with her." Smiling despite it fading slightly at calling her fragile, she gets up, her lips brushing his for a second as she goes to give him a quick hug, "Next time mind if I sleep in my pyjamas? Plus it will look less awkward. When we go back out, remember the cover. You're my boyfriend, not my brother. Now, let's get to them showers. And bring the towel, please." Breaking the hug and smiling at him again, she would tug his arm and start leading him out of the tent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]
Page 16 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next