RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 11:39 pm

Katy let out a sleepy murmur in response, groggily sitting up and pulling open the tent flap. "Huh? There's not much room in here, but you can try and squeeze in if you want," she said, trying to rub the sleep from her eyes. "Did it start raining or something?" In her still half-asleep state she was a little confused as to why Indigo was asking to come inside her small tent when Aoife's tent was so much larger.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:21 am

Being woken as well, Melissa looked at Tree Girl with interest, wondering what she was looking for, "Huh? What's Tree Girl looking for?" She asked.

((OOC: Sorry. Lazyiness))
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:28 am

Indigo passed off her plate of pancakes to Katy, looking inside the tent to silently tell Melissa to shush. "Yours. I picked the best ones. I've got a lot on my mind, just let me get this off my chest, okay?" Indigo sat on the grass outside the tent, exhaling to calm her raging aura that threatened to flare up again. "Okay... I've been doing a lot of thinking, like barely sleeping all night kind of thinking. I realized something and I guess I'd never have if you hadn't told me. All those people, the you know, they weren't people. But I just was unlucky enough to meet them, and I've been stupid enough to never try and meet any good ones. What I'm trying to say is, thanks, I guess. I really needed to hear it and I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart about how I've treated you for 100% of the time I've known you. I- I don't expect you to forgive me or anything, but just know that I am sorry for being a massive bitch this whole time." Indigo shifted in her seat and grabbed her arms, she could feel her aura rising, though she stomped it down with thoughts of bland things. Homework! Stale crackers! Paint drying! When she felt it was safe, Indigo cleared her throat and continued. "All my life I've been hiding, constantly under the delusion that if people saw me for what I was, they'd hate me unconditionally, but my whole time here at Beacon, seven new people have seen the real me and none of them have been anything less than accepting. It's all an illusion, Katy. I don't need to hide, because you were right, it was just them, no one else... I've been afraid of faunus almost my entire life. I saw you... And I was scared. I guess some stupid part of me said "Protect your new friends! Fight back" or something and it made me feel... Powerful? Unafraid? I don't really know, all I know is it made me hurt you. I mean, it was stupid, really, really stupid. Here I was, scared to death of you, just because of an extra set of ears." At that, Indigo cautiously reached over to Katy's head and placed her hand gingerly on one of her fox ears, recoiling when it twitched, but returning to awkwardly pet the ear. "Heh, you're just a human with fox ears. You're not a monster. Neither am I." Indigo drew her hand back and placed it on her own lap. "Maybe... can we try and start over?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 9:32 am

"Why would I take your stupid underwear? Just borrow some of mine or something then!" Glaring at him, she folds the letter up into a paper airplane, "Hope you can catch." With that she fires it away from the fire, before it looping around and divebombing, giving him a small window to react in as Aoife gets up and walks towards her tent, a sharp whistle calling Victis out from hiding with Melissa to her. Fist still clenched around the ring.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 9:44 am

Aphelion's eyes followed the plane before him, waiting until it's in a good position for Aphelion to jump for it, grabbing it in mid air and tumbling, finally landing on his back as he raised the letter in front of him and started reading it, mumbling to himself, "Maybe it's because you seemed to be horny for me since I woke up earlier..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:38 pm

Katy stared at the pancakes with some mild confusion, then back at Indigo. "Um," she said. "Sure? That sounds good," she added, carefully setting the pancakes down where they wouldn't get kicked or knocked over. "I don't really want to be on bad terms with anyone anyway, so this works out nicely." Leaning forward, Katy carefully peeked outside of the tent to look around, trying to clear up some of her confusion. "So it isn't raining? Well, that's good. I'd hate to be camping in a muddy, explodey spot." Still waking up, she seemed to think Indigo's apology was somehow weather related.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:20 am

Either not listening or not hearing, she just enters her tent, the entrance audibly zipping up before any sounds coming in or out of the tent stop, Aoife grabbing her laptop and starting to play a game in frustration, swapping into her blue yakuta as Victis jumps into his usual spot, Aoife using a hand to pet him as the Beowolf pup watches.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:34 am

Having rather quickly scanned over the letter, Aphelion got up and moved to a piece of the cliff covered by moss. Brushing off the plant, he 'grabbed' two cracks in the rock and pulled out a big slab, revealing a small hiding spot inside the cliff. Finding a spare pair of clothes (because Aphelion obviously hides spare supplies in good camping spots) he took it out and replaced it with the letter, sliding the rock back in and covering it with moss once again. Walking back behind Indigo's tree, he quickly changed into the new clothes and got back to making pancakes, laying the cool ones around the plates. Leaving two plates out for others, he took up three plates of pancakes and walked over to Aoife's tent, leaving two of them under the entrance and knocking on it before moving off to the side and starting to eat alone, concluding that she wasn't interested in eating with him.

Last edited by Aphrodisiac on Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 10:50 am

Having gotten bored during Tree Girl's speech, almost falling asleep again, Melissa snuck up to the very delicious looking plate of pancakes, attempting to steal one without anyone noticing.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:38 pm

At the knocking, she would stop playing 'Academy days' and move over to the entrance, opening it up enough to see what it was before sighing and opening it fully. Taking the two and placing them inside, Victis would be remarkably patient by staying in his place, Aoife calling out to Aphelion, "Hey. If you want to come in while you eat then it is fine, I am playing an ero- sim. I am playing one of my simulations. Can watch if you want." With that she zips the tent up again, though this time not locking it. Moving the pancakes back to the laptop, she leaves one to the side for the pup to eat, it jumping up and out to start eating, while the other is slowly devoured while she plays.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:48 pm

Aphelion got up and approached the tent, opening it and entering sideways. He sat down opposite Aoife and just looked down at the ground, taking the pancakes and eating his share, chewing rather slowly as he did so. Inside was certainly warmer than outside and he wanted to sit somewhere warm, though he chose not to sit by her or look at the laptop, staying quiet beyond a weak "Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:36 pm

Nodding despite her frown at his distance. She moves past him to close and zip up the tent again, giving him a kiss on the cheek before moving back, "Try not to irritate me while I play, will diminish the mood of it." Snickering, she shifts to make sure he can see the screen, continuing along her routes with the only noise other than her breathing being that of clicking from the laptop.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:39 pm

Aphelion sighed quietly at the kiss, though he did not pick up pace with eating pancakes, glancing at her playing from time to time but otherwise staying quiet. She's probably still upset with me...
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:43 pm

Indigo blinked, expecting a totally different reaction. "O-okay... Yeah... Um... I'll just go then. I'm actually really tired." While that was true, Indigo hadn't slept all night, she mostly needed to get away as she was in danger of blowing away Katy's tent thanks to her rising emotions. Good emotions, but still dangerous for her. She didn't even consider breakfast anymore, instead she slowly climbed up her tree, not even flash stepping and dropped into her bed and was almost instantly asleep. She had peaceful dreams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:15 am

Katy glanced at the pancakes again, then quickly reached into her pack and pulled out the extra bag of candy she had packed for Melissa. "Here, eat this instead," she said, pulling the plate of pancakes quickly away and replacing it with the bag of candy. "You don't wanna wind up getting sick, after all." After spending a moment considering whether or not to try and catch a few more minutes of sleep, Katy sighed and decided against it, for now. Her feet were throbbing worse from the injuries she had gotten the day before, and were almost getting difficult to ignore.

"I think I'm gonna head back to the school early," she said, closing up her pack and slinging it over a shoulder. "I'm a little worried about these cuts, so I'm gonna head back and see a doctor or a nurse. Better safe than sorry," she said, grabbing her rifle. "I'll leave the tent and sleeping bag so you have somewhere to sleep, OK?" With that, Katy shuffled out of the tent, quickly picked out the first of several landmarks she had memorized on the way here, and headed off, back towards Beacon.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:43 pm

Aphelion glanced at Aoife nervously before shifting over slightly every few seconds, until he was beside her and looking at the screen, still eating slowly but making himself more comfortable by her, leaning on her very slightly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 7:27 pm

Sighing heavily, Aoife slowly places one arm around Aphelion, her head hung slightly lower though still keeping sight on the game, her other hand doing the mouse clicking. Not even realising her usual pervert giggle while playing the game, Victis slowly finishes his pancake, moving to lay in Aoife's lap and sleep.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:52 am

Aoife's actions just made him feel much worse. He slinked closer, moving both arms around her and resting his forehead on her, beginning to sob quietly and mumble "I'm sorry..." , the plate of pancakes sliding to the floor as he encompassed her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:59 am

Sighing again, she stops playing and uses her foot to move the laptop away, her arms going around him in return. Moving so that Aphelion can lay down on her, she makes sure Victis won't be so much as woken up before doing so, "You idiot. Stop crying every time we are together, doesn't give the best impression. What if Melissa walked in and saw this?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:18 am

"B-But... I let my lust and jealousy get the best of me again... and I made you mad..." he hugged her tighter, digging his face into her, "and I'm not crying... I'm sweating... from my eyes..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:29 am

"Riiiight." Rolling her eyes, she lets out a small gasp at the hugging, one hand raising up Aphelion's back to rub his head, "Just... Try to control yourself in the future. Or I will go find Indigo and say I will watch her and Shem have sex as payback instead of declining like I did before."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:38 am

"I'm sorry... I really am... I'm constantly trying but... well, you heard... but I'm sorry, so sorry..." he held her as close as he could and didn't loosen up, "I'll make it up to you, just don't be mad, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:54 pm

"I... I am not mad, idiot. Though.. That image is now stuck in my mind. Considering from what I have seen of a certain member of that pair... Shit. I am turning into you." Laughing, her cheeks turn red as she shifts to let her breath easier, "Evidently you need to control yourself better, or else.. Or else the marriage wouldn't work, right? Doesn't help that I have my own thoughts from time to time."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:10 pm

Feeling her shift, Aphelion finally released his hug and looked at her, "...I see. I will try my best, and don't hesitate to beat me up if I don't. And as for making it up to you..." he looked down at the ground, "I-I mean it, I'll do something for you... A-And since you don't like it I'll stop trying to get into your pants all the time... Sound okay?" he asked her, redder than he'd usually be, remembering her words about marriage.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:52 am

"J-Just. Try not to try so often..Besides! I am still hungry, so make me some extra food, please." Smiling innocently, Aoife gives him a quick kiss before getting up, "We should probably check on the others, find stuff to do for the day, et cetera. You can sleep in here tonight, if you want." With that she leaves Victis to rest, opening up the tent.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:01 am

"S-Sure I do! Though I'll probably have to keep watch overnight..." he picked up his unfinished plate of pancakes and followed Aoife, stopping by her, "Here, I don't have more batter with me so you can eat the rest of mine if you're hungry." he handed her the plate, although his stomach was asking for more, "If you want something to do we could, um, go check out a nearby cave, it has glowing rocks in it."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:07 pm

Shaking her head, she instead kisses him and handed it back, "You can have it. And can do, I'll get Indigo, you go get Melissa and Katy." With that she climbs out of the tent and struggles up the tree Indigo decided to live in, getting more than one scratch as she goes to check her over, spotting she is asleep. Think her scales go over her body entirely? We should find out! Shaking her head, she pokes Indigo's cheek, her voice soft, "H-Hey? We are going on an adventure, want to come?"

Last edited by Frankenstein Joe on Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]
Page 21 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next