RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:43 am

"As do I." Aphelion said, pressing a little more at her feet and playing with her toes pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:27 pm

Rachael giggled from how it tickled when Aph massaged her feet, her tail wagging even faster now. "Hehehe... that tickles, Aph." she said, laying her head on her arms and relaxing. "It feels nice though..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:28 pm

Smiling widely as Rachael giggled and started tickling her a bit more while still massaging her feet, "I am happy I can make you happy."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:51 pm

Bianca saw how Rachael was reacting to Aph tickling her feet and decided to join in on the fun as well. Her hands came down to Rachael's sides and began tickling her, making the doge laugh alone with Aph's tickling. "S-Stop it! Come o-on haha... Stop!" Rachael demanded, laughing and squirming to try and get away. Bianca wouldn't let the doge go though, as she leaned a little on her to keep her pinned down.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:54 pm

Laughing along with Rachael, Aphelion continued playing with her feet, leaning on her as well to keep her down with Bianca, sticking his tongue out at her playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:04 pm

Rachael kept squirming as Bianca and Aph assaulted her with tickles, laughing all the while. "A-As your master I command you to stop!" Rachael demanded, but much to her dismay neither of them stopped. Bianca just kept giggling and tickling the helpless doge while she could, not really caring about the punishment Rachael was most likely going to dish out afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:06 pm

Glancing at Bianca and seeing she's not stopping, he shrugged and added more tickling force to her. Well, at least I'll have company in case Rachael is grumpy after this...
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:05 pm

Rachael kept squirming around until she rolled over, exposing her chest to the world. "I s-said stop!" she whined, still laughing from all the tickling. "Stooooop!" Despite the doge's pleading, Bianca didn't let up her ticklings. She moved her hands onto Rachael's stomach and continued tickling and pinning her down.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:11 pm

Sighing quietly, Aphelion released her feet and moved aside to watch Bianca play with Rachael. After all he was a guy and things looked pretty... nice."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:25 pm

Bianca giggled and pulled away from Rachael, whose laughter slowly died down and was replaced by light panting. It looked like the doge attempted to move but couldn't because of exhaustion. "I'm too... tired to... move..." muttered the doge to her servants. "I guess... you two... do whatever..." she mumbled. Bianca smiled and laid down on the bed next to Rachael, placing her head on the canine's stomach.

"Come on Aph." said Bianca, motioning him over. "Come cuddle with us, nya." she mewed, holding up her hands like paws and looking as cute as she could to try and coax Aph over. Rachael seemed to have no objections against this, so it was safe for him to come over.

Last edited by Sumdumguy on Fri May 02, 2014 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:29 pm

"Aw, cuddles!" Aphelion laughed like a child, hopping over beside the girls and snuggling up to them, "You are the best master Rachael~" he whispered in her ear before nuzzling the side of her head while his hand stroked the back of Bianca's.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:05 pm

Rachael sighed and continued panting while Bianca started purring from the petting. "Nya~, I love it when you pet me Aph." said the cat as she nuzzled her head against Aph's hand. Rachael didn't really react to Aph's nuzzling, as she was too tired to do much. "Just... be careful where you put your hands." said the canine. Bianca's head came up to lay on Rachael's chest, which elicited a grunt from the doge in response but no physical retaliation.

Last edited by Sumdumguy on Fri May 02, 2014 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:13 pm

"Hehe, okay." Aphelion laughed, throwing the other hand across Rachael's stomach, "I promees~" he added before leaning against Rachael, "Unless you'd order me."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:55 pm

"I can't move, and I'm sure Bianca wants you more than I do." Rachael muttered, hand weakly coming around to pat the cat's head.

"Nya?" went Bianca as she looked up at Aph and Rachael cutely, imitating a cat to the best of her abilities.

"Well... do you want to?" asked the doge. Bianca's eyes flickered over to Aph curiously as her tail flicked back and forth behind her.

"Well he's gotta come get me first." she said, giggling as she scooted herself over Rachael a little bit to make her easier to grab for Aph.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:33 pm

"I don't feel like 'getting' either of you..." Aphelion said, tightening his hug around the girls with a smile on his face, "I'm just a mere servant aren't I..."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:00 pm

"You sure? Alright then." Rachael mumbled as her ears flicked around on her head. "We'll just cuddle then. Both of your wrap your arms around me and hug me." said the doge, adjusting herself to lay completely flat on her back. "I'll think of embarrassing things to make you two do while we do this."

Bianca shifted herself to lay on the side of Rachael opposite to Aph, and she wrapped her arms around Rachael's belly as requested. A sigh escaped Rachael's lips as she lay there, closing her eyes and beginning to think of evil things for her to make Aphelion and Bianca do...
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:16 pm

Joining once again, Aphelion hugged Rachael, wrapping his arms just below Bianca's and cuddling up to her, breathing shallowly.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:34 pm

Rachael sighed and lay limp in their arms, not showing any real emotion. "I... could make you two do it in public...? But is that too much? I'm pretty sure the entire school classifies you two as sex fiends anyways... Then again you'd probably get kicked out..." Rachael muttered, eyes closed as she wasn't really paying attention to what the other two were doing. Bianca seemed uncomfortable with what Rachael suggested, as she tightened her hug and inadvertently pressed her chest against Rachael's arm. Although the canine didn't seem to realize this and was probably too deep in thought to care.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:38 pm

Rolling his eyes at the suggestion, Aphelion draped one leg over Rachael's legs and cuddled closer to her, rubbing her side a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:49 pm

Rachael tensed up a bit from the rubbing before loosening up when she realized it was just Aph. "Hmm. I'll be nice and let you two choose what you do for now. My brain doesn't seem to want to work properly, so I can't exactly come up with proper ideas at the moment. So what do you two wanna do? I order you to tell me." she said, looking to Bianca first. The cat looked deep in thought for a moment before she shook her head. "I don't know. What about you, Aph?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:53 pm

"No idea. I'm a pervert, he only things I know how to do is sex and stuff." Aphelion answered with a giggle, "So don't ask me for ideas, hehe."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:04 pm

"I asked you because I expected you to pick something perverted for you to do." Rachael said, sighing. "But I guess you don't want Bianca like that at all." Rachael sighed as she pet Bianca on the head. As the cat purred, Rachael continued her thoughts of embarrassing things for them to do.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:06 pm

"Don't say things like that. Generally I don't want to make people do perverted things with me. It's up to her, or you. I'm just around." Aphelion said with a pout, reaching down to rub Rachael's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:31 pm

Rachael sighed and pulled Bianca on top of her, the cat looking confused as she did. "Nya? What are ya doing, master?" asked Bianca as she lay on her back atop the doge. "Nothing." was all Rachael said before sighing and pulling the cat's head to rest on her chest. "I'm just a bit more comfortable like this." There was a minute or so of silence before Rachael sighed and asked, "Have any suggestions for what I should have you two do? I'm tired and out of ideas." Bianca put her hand to her chin in thought, trying to think of something to do. "Maybe you should sleep then." she suggested after a minute.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:36 pm

"Bianca is right. If you're tired, rest." Aphelion smiled and sat up, taking a pillow into his hands, "I can prepare you a bed."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:17 pm

"No, we'll just sleep together." Rachael said, pulling Bianca off of her so she could lay atop the cat, her head laying on the girl's chest. "Mm... I missed using these as pillows." she mumbled as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Aww..." went Bianca, her hands slowly coming around to pet Rachael's ears. "She's a little mean but I'll be damned if she isn't downright adorable sometimes." whispered the cat as she extended an arm out, offering to pull Aph into the cuddles as well.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:24 am

"Indeed. Also, these clothes are so tight, I have no idea how girls manage walking around in them." Aphelion shook his head with a smile but shifted over to join the cuddles and press himself against both girls, "I don't mind meanness... she's fun and she's strong, that's all good stuff..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next