RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:17 pm

"No, we'll just sleep together." Rachael said, pulling Bianca off of her so she could lay atop the cat, her head laying on the girl's chest. "Mm... I missed using these as pillows." she mumbled as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Aww..." went Bianca, her hands slowly coming around to pet Rachael's ears. "She's a little mean but I'll be damned if she isn't downright adorable sometimes." whispered the cat as she extended an arm out, offering to pull Aph into the cuddles as well.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:24 am

"Indeed. Also, these clothes are so tight, I have no idea how girls manage walking around in them." Aphelion shook his head with a smile but shifted over to join the cuddles and press himself against both girls, "I don't mind meanness... she's fun and she's strong, that's all good stuff..."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:55 pm

"You can take your clothes off if you want, neither of us really mind." Bianca purred, hands still petting the doge's ears. Rachael shifted her head a little in her sleep, causing Bianca's chest to jiggle a little as a result. "Aw... I can't get over how cute she is when she's sleeping." she mumbled. "Isn't she cute, Aph?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:58 pm

"She's cute indeed. And we're kinda acting like parents now, heh." Aphelion laughed, taking off his clothes and snuggling closer, "Now pet me too! I mean I have no faunus ears but pet my head."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:14 pm

Bianca giggled and brought her hand up to Aph's head to run it through his hair. "Okay, as you wish master." she chuckled, rubbing Aph's head as her tail came around to tickle Aphelion's belly. "How's this? Do ya like it?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:16 pm

"Hehehe, yes it is. Thank youuu~" Aphelion giggled and nuzzled Rachael in her sleep a little bit, "You're a nice kitty~"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:23 pm

"I'm the best kitty, aren't I?" she asked, smiling as Aph nuzzled the sleeping half naked Rachael. "Oh, you like playing with sleeping girls do ya?" Bianca teased with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:27 pm

"Shh. She's cute and from what she's told me she needs some love and warm hugs." Aphelion whispered, hugging Rachael closely, "So come and join me closer, or else I dunno, leave her peacefully alone."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:31 pm

Bianca wrapped an arm around Rachael and another around Aph, pulling them both in real close. "Come on, hug us already." she said. Rachael slowly scooted down Bianca in her sleep, leaving the cat's chest open for the taking.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:54 pm

Giggling, Aphelion moved to hug Bianca closely as well and press against her, rubbing her back and closing his eyes, "I think I'm gonna nap too..."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:43 pm

"Alright Aph." Bianca said, closing her eyes to let the other two sleep in peace. Hopefully she would fall asleep soon as well. "Sleep well, friend." she muttered before falling silent. Only the quiet breaths as well as the rise and fall of her chest and occasional flick of her ears indicated that she was still awake. At least, for a few minutes before she herself fell asleep as well.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:47 pm

*Time skip X hours*

Aphelion managed to writhe himself free from both girls in his sleep, and so woke up with a yawn beside them. Glancing around his room, he noticed the pair and smiled warmly, grabbing his blanket and throwing it over them. Getting dressed back into his original clothes, he sat down and waited for them to wake.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:02 pm

Rachael was the first of the two to awake, with her eyes slowly and groggily opening as she pushed herself upwards. It took a few seconds to register, but Rachael was pushing Bianca into the bed via the cat's chest. "And she's still not waking up from it. If I didn't have an Aphelion to harass I'd just play with them." she grumbled to herself before slipping out from under the blanket and pulling it back over the cat to let her sleep properly. "Afternoon, Aph." she said, rubbing her eyes. "I say just afternoon instead of good afternoon because I'm still here, in your room with you." Rachael growled a bit but stopped when her legs buckled out from beneath her a bit. She caught herself on the bedside though, soon realizing that she still didn't have a bra or top on afterwards and proceeding to pick up her bra from the floor. "What time is it?" she asked bitterly, putting her top back on and picking up her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:33 am

"Hmm... It does seem like it's the afternoon." Aphelion said, looking outside and sitting on his bed, rocking his legs back and forth, "We slept for a bit so yea. I seem to have picked up something about you playing with Bianca though?" he asked with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:49 am

"Hm? Oh I used to wake her up like that back in Signal. Other times I'd occasionally just sit down with her and play with 'em." she said, slipping on her blazer and then her skirt. She didn't bother with her bow or jacket yet, as she didn't think they were going anywhere. "Why do you ask? Are you surprised that I like soft things?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:51 am

"Nah, but watching that might be fun for a pervert like me. Go figure." he laughed, picking up a bottle of water and drinking from it, "I'm not surprised you like soft things, most people do. You're lucky to have a friend like that."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 7:27 am

"Yeah, I guess." Rachael muttered, walking back over to the bed and pulling the blanket off of Bianca. "Get up kitty." she commanded, crawling up on the bed so she could straddle Bianca's lap. "Come on kitty, we're waiting for you." Rachael reached down to violently squeeze the cat's chest with both hands, enjoying the softness under her hands as she did so. For a few minutes, Bianca only stirred a little in her sleep until eventually she awoke, shivering from Rachael's touch.

"R-Rachael...?" mumbled Bianca. Rachael only squeezed harder which made Bianca jolt upright and slap Rachael's hands away. "Ow Rachael! Now it just plain hurts!" she whined as she looked up at the doge who was still straddling her lap.

"Just be happy I didn't sick Aph on you." said Rachael, pouting a little bit as she pushed Bianca back down onto her back and laid on her. Nuzzling her head against the cat's chest, Rachael sighed and looked towards Aphelion. "Is the bet still good or do you wanna do something else? I still have a few ideas... I just don't know how you'll like them. Not that it really matters since I'm here to make you do shit you don't wanna do."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 7:30 am

Looking contentedly at the scene playing out, Aphelion giggled stretched out on his bed to observe further, "I don't really mind. I'm bored is all. If you can entertain me I'd be grateful. I will deny some things if I think it's too far though." he added, sticking his tongue out at her.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 7:52 am

Rachael sighed and slipped her hands up to massage the cat's chest as she looked over at Aphelion. "Define too far as detailed as you possibly can." Rachael said as Bianca squirmed around underneath her. "R-Rachael... stop, nya...!" groaned the cat as she clutched the bedsheets. The doge only looked down at her with a blank face and said, "You know you missed this, don't lie you little pervert."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 7:53 am

"Well... I don't know. I'll guess I'll tell you IF it goes too far. I can't imagine what a cute girl like you would make me do~" Aphelion outright laughed, going back over to the girls and side hugging Bianca, nuzzling the catgirl's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:17 am

Rachael froze when she heard Aphelion's last sentence. That registered differently in her head than it did in Aph's. Very, very differently. Slowly, her head turned towards Aphelion, her eyes staring into his with an angry, passionate flame. "Is that a challenge?" she asked coldly, the sound of her voice sending shivers up Bianca's spine. "Fine then. Come over here and make love to Bianca." she commanded, getting off the cat and pulling her upright to lean helplessly against Rachael. Bianca didn't say anything, but instead blushed and averted her eyes. "Is this too far for you Aphelion? She's not rejecting it, she actually kind of likes being shown off like this. So tell me, is this too far?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:21 am

"Too far. I make it my rule to not do stuff against girls' will." Aphelion huffed, crossing his arms and staring intently into Rachael's eyes, "I won't be doing anything to Bianca without her consent. And before you try anything, if you intimidate her or order her into consent I won't do it either."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:43 am

"I see." Rachael said before violently pushing Bianca back onto the bed so she could rest her head on the cat's chest. "At least I have some reference point." she sighed, yawning cutely afterwards. "I'll just make you jealous that you can't use Bianca's breasts for pillows like this until something good comes to mind." she mumbled before closing her eyes and sighing contentedly. "Hm. Actually, come here and pet her. I'm sure she'd like that at least."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:49 am

Carefully, Aphelion slid over to Bianca and moved his hands to her cat ears, starting to slowly pet them while watching Rachael carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:14 am

Bianca purred and sighed contentedly from all the attention she was getting. It was lovely, she thought, how she was getting petted and inadvertently massaged right now. "I could get used to this." she yawned, smiling happily while her ears and tail flicked back and forth. Rachael moved her head up to Bianca's ear and whispered something to which Bianca began to panic to. The cat shoved Rachael off and leaped to the other side of the room in a single bound. "You can't make me!" shouted the cat as she hissed at the other two.

"We're taking a shower together." Rachael stated, standing up and walking towards Bianca. "Or at least, I'm washing you and Aph gets to watch. You smell foul so you need one anyways. When was the last time you showered, two weeks ago?" guessed Rachael, to which Bianca hissed some more.

"Three weeks ago, get it right!" she yelled, sitting on all fours on the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:25 am

"Eww." Aphelion laughed, not sounding disgusted at all. Walking up to Bianca, he petted her a little bit, "Don't worry. I won't force you to bathe." he whispered, stroking her tail a little bit, "And neither will Rachel."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:35 am

"Oh, yes we will." Rachael said when she saw Bianca leap back to the other side of the room after shoving Aphelion away. "You have no idea how much she hates water. Why do you think she hasn't cleaned herself in weeks?" she said, jumping over beds to get to Bianca. Upon coming in range, Bianca attempted to leap to the other side of the room, but due to Rachael's semblance she foresaw this and quickly pivoted herself on her heels to grab Bianca's ankle mid flight. The cat fell face first onto the ground, and Rachael soon jumped on top of her.

"You're taking a shower!" she shouted as she wrestled with Rachael on the ground.

"You can't make me!" Bianca yelled, as she was rolling around on the ground with Rachael.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next