RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:25 am

"Eww." Aphelion laughed, not sounding disgusted at all. Walking up to Bianca, he petted her a little bit, "Don't worry. I won't force you to bathe." he whispered, stroking her tail a little bit, "And neither will Rachel."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:35 am

"Oh, yes we will." Rachael said when she saw Bianca leap back to the other side of the room after shoving Aphelion away. "You have no idea how much she hates water. Why do you think she hasn't cleaned herself in weeks?" she said, jumping over beds to get to Bianca. Upon coming in range, Bianca attempted to leap to the other side of the room, but due to Rachael's semblance she foresaw this and quickly pivoted herself on her heels to grab Bianca's ankle mid flight. The cat fell face first onto the ground, and Rachael soon jumped on top of her.

"You're taking a shower!" she shouted as she wrestled with Rachael on the ground.

"You can't make me!" Bianca yelled, as she was rolling around on the ground with Rachael.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:38 am

Watching the fight, Aphelion shrugged and sat at the foot of his bed, chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" and laughing between the chants, before finally getting up, "Well, either way, I'm taking a shower so I'm gonna turn it on."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:40 pm

"You, nngh... have fun with that, Aph." Rachael grunted as she wrestled with Bianca on the ground. The cat was slowly losing, much to Bianca's dismay, but she still wouldn't give up. "This'll be, grah... Over when you get out."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:42 pm

"Hahaha. You two are so adorable." Aphelion giggled, dropping his clothes again and entering the bathroom, closing the door but not locking it and turning on the shower.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 11:33 am

After about 15 minutes, Rachael had Bianca pinned on the floor and exhausted her so she couldn't get up. "You're taking a shower." was all the doge said as she sat on Bianca's stomach as she lay sprawled out on the floor. All Bianca could do was groan in displeasure and give up, as she clearly wasn't winning this fight. All they had to do was wait for Aph to come out. 'Because I'm not letting him have the satisfaction of showering with two girls.'
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 11:38 am

After 20 minutes, Aphelion walked out of the shower wrapped up in a towel and saw Rachael pinning Bianca down. Laughing, he moved to sit on his bed and waited for the girls to go to the shower before changing.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:01 pm

"Come on kitty. Aph you're not allowed. I'm not giving you the satisfaction of showering with us." Rachael commanded, getting up and lifting up Bianca. "Jeez. You and your boobs weigh a ton." she complained, slinging the cat over her shoulder as she walked in the bathroom. "I know..." mumbled the cat as she was set down on her feet. Rachael turned around and locked the door scowling at Bianca as she did so. "Strip." the doge commanded before beginning to take off her own clothes, Bianca reluctantly following soon after. Walking over to the shower, she adjusted the knobs so the water was a good temperature before stepping in, pulling Bianca in after. But the cat resisted a little bit, causing Rachael to pull harder until Bianca reluctantly stepped in.

The moment the water hit Bianca's bare skin, she cringed and began squirming uncomfortably. It was like someone was trying to do questionable things to her without her permission. "R-Rachael I d-don't-" she began, but was cut off by a hand from behind her covering her mouth.

"Shh. Just get wet so I can wash you." she said. "I'm sure you can do it yourself but I know how much you like other people putting their hands all over you so I'll be nice and do it all myself." Rachael stepped under the water to soak herself as well before pulling Bianca towards her and grabbing a bar of soap. Lathering up the soap in her hands, Rachael grinned and set the bar down and placed her hands on Bianca's chest, eliciting a whimper from the cat. "I'll be sure to take this nice and slow for your pleasure, okay kitty cat?" she whispered into Bianca's ear before getting to work.

*fade to shower*

All Aphelion would hear for the next half an hour were audible whimpers and moans from mostly Bianca, but a few from Rachael here and there. It seemed the two were having plenty of fun on their own, but he wasn't allowed in, otherwise he'd have to deal with a livid Rachael and flustered Bianca.

Last edited by Sumdumguy on Wed May 07, 2014 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:05 pm

Aphelion decided to take a nap once the girls went to shower, and thanks to earlier shenanigans he was tired enough to close his eyes and lay down only in his towel, not hearing anything that was coming from the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:33 pm

Both Rachael and Bianca stepped out of the bathroom, wrapped in towels and still a little wet. Bianca leaned over and fell on top of Aph's stomach, purring loudly as her tail flicked here and there happily. Rachael walked by and slapped Bianca on the behind, making her give a little yelp and purr even louder. "Oohh, don't do that. You know I'm all sensitive everywhere right now!" she said as she lay limp on top of Aph. She felt like jelly right now, as Rachael had made her cleaning experience very... pleasurable as well. It made the fact she was all wet (from the water) much better.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:36 pm

Snoring quietly, Aphelion tried to turn over but failed as Bianca was laying on top of him. Unable to move, he squirmed a little before waking up, looking at both girls tiredly, "I see... *yawn* you're done then?" he asked, reaching down to pet Bianca a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:56 pm

Aph would find Bianca's snow white hair was still a little wet, but still pleasant to pet and rub his hands through. "Yeah, we're done. Sadly..." Bianca mumbled as her lower half shivered a little bit.

"It was a great experience. Very pleasurable." Rachael said, grinning as she teased Aph. Her eyes went red and her grin widened even more. "Oh, jealous are we?" she said, getting even more enjoyment out of the fact she could feel his jealousy directly. "How cute."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:59 pm

"I'm not jealous." Aphelion said, adding no further excuses before going to hug Bianca and divert his attention to her, "Aww, Sadly? And you were fighting to not get into the shower earlier. Silly kitty."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:08 pm

"You shoulda seen what Rachael did to me-" Bianca cut herself off and covered her blushing face when seh remembered just what had gone on in there.

"Oh yes, you really should have seen how she melted under my touch." Rachael said, still grinning as she looked at Bianca. Bringing her hand up to her mouth, she licked her index and middle finger audibly, making Bianca shiver and melt even more into Aphelion's arms. Rachael only laughed and sat on the bed adjacent to Aph's, crossing her legs and folding her arms.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:10 pm

"Uhuh. Okay then. Glad you had fun." Aphelion said, unwrapping his arms from Bianca and wriggling under the covers, pulling them up over him and covering himself up as a whole. The towel slid out soon after, leaving only Aphelion hidden down there.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:13 pm

Bianca dropped her towel on the floor and slid under the blankets with Aph, hugging him from behind as she giggled. "Hi Aph." she whispered into his ear as she nibbled on his neck. Rachael only rolled her eyes and flung off her towel to get her undies on while the other two were distracted with each other under the covers.

"Let the perverts be perverts." she mumbled as she slipped on her panties and clipped on her bra. "And let the grown ups be grown ups..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:17 pm

"Hi." Aphelion huffed, rolling up into a ball but not dismissing Bianca, still sort of sad that Rachael was being mean to him but having no hard feelings towards her. Despite that, he felt somewhat hurt and closed his eyes, just wanting to go back to sleep before he was hurt again.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 6:44 am

Aphelion would feel something slip into the blankets in front of him and wrap itself around him gingerly. Should he look up, he would see Rachael hugging him and smiling apologetically. "You're hurt." was all she mumbled as she hugged him. "Here's my apology." and at that note, Rachael pulled Aphelion's head to face hers, and she planted a wet kiss right on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:00 am

Huffing after the kiss, Aphelion shifted to look away, saying quietly,, ''I'm nnot hurt...''
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:10 am

"Don't lie to me Aph." Rachael said as she grabbed one of his hands and pulled it up to her mouth so she could dig her canines into it. She only did this lightly, so as not to pierce flesh or really hurt him, but enough to know that she didn't want him to try and lie when she could blatantly see and feel the problem at hand. As an apology for biting him, Rachael licked his hand like a dog in the spot where she bit him. "I'm sorry, and I want you to know that."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:24 am

''Don't be. You're. Master, I'm servant. Just ignore me.'' Aphelion shook his head.

Last edited by Aphrodisiac on Thu May 08, 2014 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:38 am

"Don't tell me what to do Aph." Rachael growled, biting Aphelion's hand again, this time a little harder. "I rarely feel sorry for anything, you should feel honored." she said before going back to licking his hand like a dog again.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:41 am

Rolling his eyes though emotionally he felt embarrassed that he was being apologized to for doing nothing bad, Aphelion raised his spare hand and petted Rachael a little bit, slowly and gingerly, forgetting momentarily about the catgirl behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 12:18 pm

Rachael smiled and began suckling on Aphelion's fingers, since she knew how much of a lewd sex fiend he was. Meanwhile, Bianca began nibbling on his neck and rubbed her hands along his torso as she hugged him, pulling him close to her so her chest was pressed against his back.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 12:21 pm

Now feeling slightly flustered that he was given so much attention, Aphelion shrunk slightly between the two girls, seeming less sexual and more innocent while between them, letting them do the work while he kept his thoughts to himself, which were then of course picked up by Rachael.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 12:33 pm

Rachael giggled as she felt around Aphelion's heart and smiled at what she found. "Do you like this?" she asked as Bianca began kissing Aphelion's neck. "I would assume so. You've got the hottest cat in school kissing you and who else but me sucking on your fingers like I'm sucking on your..." Rachael teased Aphelion and grinned maniacally as she leaned in and pressed her forehead against his. "You have to be real aroused by now."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 12:37 pm

"I'm... well, yeah... I'm just still a bit sad from your meanness... but it's okay, I know why you're like that and I don't blame you." Aphelion said, reaching back to hug Bianca closer and forward to do the same with Rachael, closing his eyes and letting his face fill with blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next