RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   Thu May 08, 2014 12:33 pm

Rachael giggled as she felt around Aphelion's heart and smiled at what she found. "Do you like this?" she asked as Bianca began kissing Aphelion's neck. "I would assume so. You've got the hottest cat in school kissing you and who else but me sucking on your fingers like I'm sucking on your..." Rachael teased Aphelion and grinned maniacally as she leaned in and pressed her forehead against his. "You have to be real aroused by now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   Thu May 08, 2014 12:37 pm

"I'm... well, yeah... I'm just still a bit sad from your meanness... but it's okay, I know why you're like that and I don't blame you." Aphelion said, reaching back to hug Bianca closer and forward to do the same with Rachael, closing his eyes and letting his face fill with blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   Thu May 08, 2014 12:48 pm

Bianca's chest squished against Aphelion's back, as the three lay nude under the sheets. "You're such a perv... pulling two nude girls even closer to you. Couldn't wait for us to do it ourselves?" Rachael teased, licking Aphelion's cheek before resting her head just in front of his. Bianca giggled and continued kissing Aph on the neck while Rachael pulled Aph's hand back up to suckle on his fingers some more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   Thu May 08, 2014 12:56 pm

"Yeah... I'm a perv, I know... I'm sorry..." Aphelion mumbled, releasing both girls from his hold and retracting his arm to roll up around it in foetal position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   Thu May 08, 2014 1:13 pm

Rachael sighed and pulled Aph out of his fetal position and hugged him, her chest pressing against his. "Stop that, I'm just kidding. I don't mind, really." she said, feeling bad that she was hurting Aph. Bianca hugged Aph real tight, to the point where he might not be able to breath. This was just a sign of her affection though, as she slowly loosened up to allow air back into his lungs.

"Yeah Aph, stop it. We don't care, we just wanna cuddle right now. Don't take us so seriously." Bianca said, licking Aph's cheek and giggling into his ear. Her large chest was squished against Aph's back, but she didn't mind. Hopefully he would enjoy the softness of her chest against his skin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   Thu May 08, 2014 1:16 pm

"Sorry." Aphelion said, turning over to lay on his chest and letting the girls press against him, breathing shallowly. He wasn't feeling that hurt anymore but he wasn't feeling very happy as he didn't have the confidence to cuddle them back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   Fri May 09, 2014 7:25 am

Rachael sighed hugged Aphelion along with Bianca. "How do I make you less depressed?" she asked, kissing him on the cheek to try and make him feel better. Bianca followed up by licking him on his other cheek repeatedly to try and cheer him up.

"Come on Aph, you've got two girls licking up on you, how can you be sad?" Bianca said, smiling apologetically and continuing her licking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   Fri May 09, 2014 10:39 am

"You're both lovely girls, I admit, but... I don't know. Rachael, I can guess you know what I feel but I don't want to be pitied... and I still feel a bit bad about you Bianca..." Aphelion pooled the negatives of his thoughts out, not stopping them from kissing him however.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   Fri May 09, 2014 11:51 am

"A bit bad about what? About Yifi breaking up with me?" Bianca asked with a weak smile. "Don't be, that was my fault." she said, nuzzling his cheek with her own. "Please don't feel bad, I want you to be happy. Be happy that there are two lovely girls are rubbing their naked selves all over you and trying to make you feel better."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   Fri May 09, 2014 1:35 pm

"I am happy... I just don't know... I'm bored I guess, or something. Not that you're boring..." Aphelion finally admitted, dropping his head back into Bianca's chest and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   Mon May 12, 2014 12:05 pm

Rachael smiled and looked at Bianca before letting go of Aph and pushing him so he was on his back. "Would Bianca 'entertaining' you make you feel any better?" Rachael asked pushing Aph on his back so Bianca could roll on top of him to look into his eyes lustfully. "I'm sure that could fix something, correct?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]   

Back to top Go down

The Grumpy Doge and Her Servants [CLOSED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5