RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flying North [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Tritan

Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:13 pm

Hira gently pushes Jacob in and steps in behind him, shutting the door. "They might not entirely have the right idea though. I kinda... lied a little. Since the village language has no word for "boyfriend" or someone I'm going out with I just straight-up called you my mate."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:19 pm

Jacob stopped in his tracks, ears on point, muscles tensed. He turned slowly to face Hira, unsure quite how to respond
"Well..." he said, weakly "that's not too big a deal" though his tone said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:20 pm

Hira smiles apologetically over at him. "Sorry if that's not what you wanted. I'll go light the main fire." She says as she walks down the corridor into the main room.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:25 pm

"What I want doesn't matter" Jacob said, following her "this is your village, and your people, what you want is what's important." He stepped into the main room and watched Hira as began to prepare the fire.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:26 pm

The fire blazes up when it lights, immediately filling the room with light. "That's not entirely true. This is now your village too. I want you to be happy as well."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:30 pm

Jacob folded his arms across his chest
"I'm happy so long as you're happy. If that means I need to be your mate for a few days, that's fine by me" he stated, leaning against the carved out walls and staring deep into the flames, thinking back to his own pack, and what was left of them.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:43 pm

Hira sniffs and stands, walking around the room with a lit piece of wood, igniting small fires that reside in holes in the walls. "If it makes you uncomfortable I can try to explain."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:51 pm

"No need, it's fine" Jacob diverted his gaze from the flames to look at her "unless of you it's you making uncomfortable" he winked.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:01 pm

Hira snorts as she chucks the piece of wood back into the fire. "I would have tried to explain if it bothered me."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:05 pm

Jacob dropped his pelt bag on the floor and walked over to Hira
"Well then, no need to worry about it" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:07 pm

Hira drops her bag and stretches, quickly walking into the other room before returning with two chairs. "You'll be expected to tell your tale at the feast by the way."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:10 pm

"Which one?" Jacob frowned "I've got one hell of a list" to some degree he knew which story Hira was referring to, but he'd already gone to great lengths not to tell that story, in spite of his better judgement.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:14 pm

Hira shrugs and sits in a chair. "Whatever one you want."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:18 pm

Jacob sat down in the seat beside her, leaning forwards slightly to get closer to the fire
"Are you ok?" he turned his head towards her, looking a little concerned.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:21 pm

Hira looks at him with a confused look. "What do you mean? I feel fine."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:24 pm

"Nothing, never mind" He leaned back a little, moving so that he was level with her.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:34 pm

Hira nods and stares at the fire. "Well... here we are."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:37 pm

"Never thought I'd be back here again" Jacob muttered "still, I'm glad you talked me into coming along."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:44 pm

Hira snorts and smiles. "You're welcome."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:29 pm

Jacob reached out and took her hand in his
"You'd best get some rest" he smiled "you've been on your feet for a while, and it'll probably be a late night."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:48 pm

Hira nods and stands, heading towards the other room. "I'll be in the bedroom then." She says as she exits the room.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:55 pm

"I'll stay here, keep the fire going" Jacob informed her staring deep into the flames.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:00 pm

Several hours later a knock comes at the door.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:01 pm

Jacob's ears stood on point. Pushing his chair aside he slowly walked over to the door, choosing not to disturb Hira. His fingers wrapped around the handle and he tugged the heavy door open.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:18 pm

A small child is standing at the door holding a letter. "I have a letter for Miss Hira!" The child says as he holds out the letter.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:23 pm

Jacob reached down and took it, turning it over in his hand to inspect the back. He looked back at the child
"I'll make sure she gets it" he grunted. He was about to close the door when he remembered what he'd learned about being polite "thank you" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:23 pm

The child bows and runs off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying North [Closed]
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next