RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flying North [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob Reaver

Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:23 pm

Jacob reached down and took it, turning it over in his hand to inspect the back. He looked back at the child
"I'll make sure she gets it" he grunted. He was about to close the door when he remembered what he'd learned about being polite "thank you" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:23 pm

The child bows and runs off.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:26 pm

Slightly confused Jacob closed the door and walked back through the corridor to the main chamber. He paused for a few moments, deliberating weather he should wake Hira up to give her the letter. Witha few quiet steps he approached the bedroom, checking to see if the girl was awake.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:27 pm

Hira is laying all splayed out over the bed, snoring loudly.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:30 pm

Smiling to himself he crept silently into the room and set the letter down on the bedside table, before making a stealthy retreat back to the central chamber.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:38 pm

Hira grumbles in her sleep and scratches her belly, rolling over in the process. "Nooo... not the tacos..."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:41 pm

Jacob sat down again beside the dying fire, he lifted a few medium sized logs and dropped them amidst the flames. With a long slow breath he stoked the fire and the flames slowly began to grow, crackling and spitting as the logs turned black.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:45 pm

Hira wakes up after a few minutes and picks up the letter, yawning and reading it. "Oh, okay.. I see."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:47 pm

Jacob appeared in the doorway, having heard Hira wake up and the rustling of the letter
"What is it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:49 pm

"We've been invited to the feast." Hira says as she stands and drapes the Ursa skin cloak around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:50 pm

Jacob nodded
"What time are they expecting us?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:52 pm

Grabbing her armor and strapping it on, Hira pops her neck. "Soon. You should look reasonably presentable."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:54 pm

Jacob looked down at his attire, an open jacket and jeans, accompanied by his boots and dragon's horn pendant
"Do I not look presentable?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:55 pm

Hira rubs her face. "I meant a little more fancy if you can. Battle attire or such."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:58 pm

Reaching into his bag, Jacob retrieved a nicer pair of jeans, he held them up to Hira
"These better?" he asked, awaiting her approval.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 5:00 pm

Hira nods and straps Convergence to her back. "I hope you like Elk."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 2:44 am

Jacob walked through into another room to get changed
"Can't be any worse than Beowulf" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:47 am

Hira pulls a pair of goggles onto her forehead and ties her hair up into a ponytail, the goggles immediately starting to glow slightly. "It's much better, trust me."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:58 am

Jacob returned wearing his neater battle attire. He reached up to the strap holding Jernulv in place
"I should probably leave my weapon here, after all when I was a kid the one rule was 'no weapons out by the fire'"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:01 pm

Hira walks around behind him and takes Jernulv's sling, adjusting the placement until it's firmly in the center of his back. "This will work just fine. I have my armor and such on my, why wouldn't you have Jernulv? Feasts are a time to show your might and glory, so you wear your battle gear with pride."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:07 pm

Jacob smirked, baring his pointed canines
"Might I can do" he nodded. There was a pause for a few moments, Jacob reached into his bag and pulled out a thick strapped belt, a battered White Fang face plate forming the buckle, the one he'd taken from the Alpha when he and Hira had visited the forge.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:12 pm

Hira nods in approval before reaching into her pack and pulling out a bandolier with varying knives and teeth on it. "Trophies of combat are the most direct method. I don't have all of mine as it would be a little overburdening." She says as she slings on the bandolier.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:14 pm

"Yeah, I had to ditch most of mine when I reached Vale, too much to lug around, let alone display in a dorm room" he slipped on the belt and adjusted his jacket
"You ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:20 pm

Hira nods and walks into the main room, grabbing a few extra logs and setting them nicely on the fire. "Let's at least have embers when we get back." She mumbles to herself before she goes over to the door, heaving the large plate of wood open.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:22 pm

Jacob followed. The wind had picked up since they'd received the letter, snowflakes the size of coins flew at a seeming horizontal angle across the path, Jacob moved to take the brunt of the cold air, holding half of his jacket open to act as a windbreak.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:24 pm

Smiling, Hira steps into the gale, immediately taking a bracing stance. "Let's run!" She shouts over the whine of the wind before she bolts off into the blizzard.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:31 pm

Jacob broke into a headlong sprint, reaching Hira in seconds he swiftly overtook her, clump of snow accumulating on his left side as he ran.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying North [Closed]   Flying North [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying North [Closed]
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next