RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Relics [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tritan

Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:53 am

Hira lets out a sigh as she reaches back in and pulls a small sidearm from a hatch. I have no idea how this thing works. "You've found me out. This is the hanger that deployed the attack squadron that killed my parents. I'm trying to find more out about it. Do you know how to use this thing?" She asks as she holds the pistol out in front of her. "I have no idea how it works..."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:56 am

Jacob took the pistol and began inspecting it, rolling it over in his hands. He stopped momentarily to return his attention to Hira
"You know you're not going to like what you find. Take it from me, if you go down this road it'll just open up old wounds. But I can understand if you want to continue down it." Taking the pistol in his right hand he aimed it and peered down the barrel.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:58 am

Hira shakes her head. "I have to find the orders log. I must know why my parents were killed." She takes the pistol away from him and stores it away. "I think I'll just use a wrench." She mumbles as she slides down the side of the hull, onto the catwalk.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:01 am

"You didn't bring Mitigator?" Jacob asked, opting for a more indirect route to the ground. He bounded from the cockpit to the metal beast's shoulder, sliding down the interlaced armour plating until he landed on its colossal arm. Being careful not to trap his fingers in the joins, he clambered down before releasing his grip and dropping onto the ground below.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:04 am

Hira drops from the catwalk to the ground, grunting as she touches down. "I didn't bring my weapons or armor as they would just weigh me down. In corridors like this you have to be swift, moving like a serpent through grass." She says calmly as she looks over a weapon rack, picking up a impact hammer after a few moments. "It's not Convergence, but it will do." She mutters as she heads towards the hallway behind the mech.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:05 am

Sensing the change in mood Jacob flipped Jernulv out of its sheath and rested the twin bladed axe on his shoulder.
"You want me to take point?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:07 am

Hira nods, grabbing some rod and a few brackets before securing the hammer to the rod. "There, now I have a polearm. And yes, take point. You have a weapon you're proficient in." She says as she swings the lucern hammer experimentally.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:11 am

Jacob took his axe in a two handed grip before advancing down the tunnel. His wolf eyes picking out shapes in the blackness as he entered the tunnel. A plump rat looked up from gnawing an electrical cable and scampered off further down the tunnel. He signaled for Hira to follow.
"Seems safe enough" he muttered, but there was still the faint smell of Grimm in the air. Jacob couldn't tell weather it was from outside or further down the corridor. He just knew it was there.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:13 am

Hira moves into the tunnel, sniffing the air and frowning. "I've smelt this before... it's a kind of grimm that blends with the shadows. Keep your eyes open." She says as she moves to the first cross section and waits.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:15 am

"Anything els you want to drop on me?" Jacob muttered, slightly irritated that this fact had not been brought up sooner. He twisted the base of Jernulv's haft and the blade became covered with an icy sheen.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:17 am

Hira thinks for a moment, rifling through her thoughts. "They never deal lethal hits, they just prefer to torment their targets. I also smell oil and rats. That better? Let's turn right." She announces as she cuts across the hallway into the next dark corridor.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:20 am

Jacob reeled for a second as Hira darted off in a different direction, he broke into a jog and tried to keep up as best he could.
"I could smell the rats" he grumbled upon reaching her. He turned around and began walking backwards, covering the rear.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:22 am

Hira presses up against the wall and walks along it, quickly opening the first door she gets to. "It's so dark in here my nightvision is having trouble with it. Are you having the same problem?" Hira asks as she peeks into the room.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:26 am

Jacob nodded. The shadows were slowly filling the tunnel like a mist, slowly blotting out the exit, despite the fact that it was only a few hundred metres away. Even the icy glow of Jernulv's blade had dimmed a little
"I don't like this" the boy muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:27 am

Hira moves into the room as a shadow flickered across her sight. "W-what?!" She exclaims as she whips her head around to try to see what moved. "Jacob... something's in here with us." She mumbles while edging towards a glowing console on the other side of the room. "What's even creepier is that the consoles still have power."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:35 am

"I can smell it" Jacob wrinkled his nose "it's close, stay away from the walls" He lifted Jernulv, ready to strike as soon as a target presented itself. He bared his pointed teeth "where are you?" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:37 am

Hira moves over to the console and starts rapidly typing on it, unlocking the computer quickly. She blinks in surprise. "Huh. Didn't know that would work." She mutters as she starts copying the minuscule database to a mobile drive that's connected to the computer.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:38 am

A low hiss echoed from the corners of the room, quiet, almost silent, but Jacob's ears picked it up. He tensed, slowly moving backwards, back towards Hira
"Hurry up" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:39 am

Hira quickly disconnects the drive and sticks it in her pack, then rushes past Jacob with her hammer at the ready. "As long as we're assertive and stay moving it shouldn't bother us too much."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:43 am

"I'll take your word on that" Jacob said before darting after her. The something Sank its teeth into his calf. He roared in pain and swung his axe backwards, but failing to make contact with his ethereal attacker. He tried to yank his leg free, bellowing curses and shaking his leg furiously. The creature chomped down harder. Jacob's teeth gritted and he lined up for another swing with his axe. "so long as we're assertive my arse" he muttered through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:46 am

Hira spins and swings the hammer down, narrowly clipping the grimm off his leg. "You take point." She says in a no-nonsense tone, preparing the hammer for a second swing.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:49 am

Jacob got to his feet and began down the tunnel, limping slightly. He switched Jernulv into shotgun form and fired half a dozen blasts down the corridor. The darkness seemed to dissipate where the icicles formed. That's why they're down here, they're trying to stay out of the cold Jacob angled the gun back and fired two shots into the control room to cover Hira's escape.
"I hope you got what you came for" he called back.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:51 am

Hira calls forward. "I did- EEP!" She yells as she gets tackled to the ground, only to start laughing as something starts licking her face. "W-wha?! S-stop that! That tickles!" She exclaims, trying to push off the obviously malfunctioning grimm.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:52 am

Jacob staggered back down the hall and stared down at the bizarre spectacle, unsure weather to let it continue or cleave the Grimm's head off.
"Er, Hira?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:56 am

Hira keeps laughing, turning her face away as the Grimm keeps licking it. "I-I'm fine! This Grimm is obviously delusional though. I think I rattled it's brain a little! Can we keep it?" She asks as she manages to keep her face from being licked any more.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:58 am

Jacob frowned
"It's not a puppy is it? Puppies are trouble" he mumbled. The irony of the situation sank in and Jacob's face dropped "not a word" he cautioned before trudging off back down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:01 pm

Hira grins and stands up, dropping the lucern hammer and carrying the practically miniature Grimm in her arms. "But puppies are also adorable and lovable! Just like you!" After a few moments, she realizes what she said and a blush creeps across her face. "Hehe... you heard nothing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relics [Closed]
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next