RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Relics [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob Reaver

Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:58 am

Jacob frowned
"It's not a puppy is it? Puppies are trouble" he mumbled. The irony of the situation sank in and Jacob's face dropped "not a word" he cautioned before trudging off back down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:01 pm

Hira grins and stands up, dropping the lucern hammer and carrying the practically miniature Grimm in her arms. "But puppies are also adorable and lovable! Just like you!" After a few moments, she realizes what she said and a blush creeps across her face. "Hehe... you heard nothing."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:04 pm

"Huh" like in most situations, the mention of puppies had caused Jacob to blot out the outside world for a few moments "did you say something?" he asked, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:10 pm

Hira waves one hand frantically, holding onto the Grimm with the other. "Oh no, n-nothing at all!" She says almost too quickly before she pushes past Jacob, heading towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:13 pm

"So what're you going to call him... or her?" Jacob asked. The shadows had dissipated, allowing his limited night vision to take effect again.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:15 pm

Hira pauses and stares at Jacob blankly for a moment before she opens her mouth and then closes it. "I have no idea."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:18 pm

Jacob caught up to her and stared at the strange little creature under her arm. He extended a finger to try and poke it. but the little monsters head lunged forwards and it chomped down on his finger. Jacob didn't react, he merely looked up at Hira
"That thing is going to kill me in my sleep" he said, deadpan.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:21 pm

Hira lightly swats the Grimm on the head and it lets go of Jacob's finger. "If anything, I'm going to be the one who kills you in your sleep. That's my honor and mine alone." She says as she kicks open the door to the stairwell.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:23 pm

"I'm sorry what?" Jacob's eyes opened wide as he wiped the beads of blood on his finger onto his tatty jeans.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:25 pm

Hira looks at him for a moment. "I just said something really embarrassing and I'm not explaining what it means in my village."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:28 pm

"Oh don't worry about it" Jacob smirked "people threaten to kill me in my sleep all the time." He flipped Jernulv onto his back as the tunnel exit came into view.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:31 pm

Hira groans. "It isn't a threat, it's more of a saying of affection. It means I won't let anyone else hurt you while your back is turned, and when the time comes I will deal the decisive blow of mercy."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:33 pm

"Oh, well then thanks" Jacob nodded. After they'd walked a little further down the tunnel he spoke again
"I doubt you'd get the chance though, wolves always walk into the woods to die, so as to not endanger the pack.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:38 pm

Hira glowers pointedly at him. "You aren't dying without someone by your side. It isn't right. Now stop with your lone wolf shenanigans." She says as she starts up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:40 pm

"It's not lone wolf shenanigans, you do it in a pack to protect them" Jacob ascended the stairs shoving his hands deep into his jacket pockets.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:42 pm

Hira looks thoughtful for a few moments before responding. "Maybe I just don't understand because where I come from, you always die with someone by your side."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:44 pm

"Maybe" Jacob stopped for a moment to felx his foot and stretch out his wounded calf "but for a wolf Faunas you have to die alone, otherwise you're endangering your loved ones. And that's the worst thing for any wolf to do."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:49 pm

Hira listens quietly and starts humming as she climbs the staircase. A few steps later she quietly begins singing. "Gafflwn Dihenydd, o'r fuddugol yn wiriol sydd. Ni fydd neb yn ein Drechu, Falch ydy ni i drochu, Traed o flaen i'r Annwn, mewn y gwybodaeth fe godwn ni."

Translation: We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into h*ll in the knowledge that we will rise.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:52 pm

Jacob remained quiet, thankfully the Grimm's bite hadn't gone too deep, he'd be fine once he had something to take his mind off it. Sunlight spilled down the stairs from above, cascading down the steps and casting hard edged shadows across the two hunters in training.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:55 pm

Hira stops singing when she steps off the staircase, squinting her eyes against the light.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:56 pm

Jacob glanced at the small grim still cradled beneath Hira's arm
"Is he going to be ok in direct sunlight?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:58 pm

Hira looks down at the Grimm, looking rather unconcerned. "This species really hates cold. They prefer shadows but they're find in normal light." She says as she looks up at Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:59 pm

"You did also say they wouldn't attack so long as we kept moving" he raised an eyebrow "only got attacked when I moved" he jibed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:02 pm

Hira smiles at him teasingly. "Well maybe you taste good. I might have to test that theory." Moving towards the vehicle lot again, Hira yawns loudly.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:05 pm

"So" Jacob began "those files you downloaded. What do you think they'll have in them?" Jacob was growing quietly concerned about Hira and the effect this trip had had on her, though he thought it best to voice these concerns too frequently, Hira could look after herself after all.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:07 pm

Hira sits on the back of a large empty chassis, pulling out her scroll and connecting it to the drive. "I don't know. I'm hoping for some mission data, maybe a blueprint." She mumbles as she turns on her scroll.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:08 pm

Folding his arms, Jacob leaned on the skeletal vehicle beside her
"You're not done with this though... are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relics [Closed]
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next