RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Relics [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tritan

Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:07 pm

Hira sits on the back of a large empty chassis, pulling out her scroll and connecting it to the drive. "I don't know. I'm hoping for some mission data, maybe a blueprint." She mumbles as she turns on her scroll.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:08 pm

Folding his arms, Jacob leaned on the skeletal vehicle beside her
"You're not done with this though... are you?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:14 pm

Hira loads up the files and begins skimming through them. "I suppose it depends on what I find. If I find something interesting I might go searching for stuff, but..." She trails off as she spies an operation name. Operation Dragonfall? That doesn't sound suspicious at all. She begins to sort through the files, getting increasingly frantic the more she reads. Termination orders...? Family lineage files? Approval for smart missiles?
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:15 pm

Jacob straightened up
"What is it?" he was visibly worried now. He took a few steps closer to Hira, trying to better gauge her expression.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:24 pm

Hira sets her scroll to the side, looking stunned. "I finally understand... why my parents made me stay home that day..." She mumbles, leaning back against the frame of the vehicle and slumping a little. The dragon Faunas looks up at Jacob, tears brewing in her eyes. "Someone ordered a lineage extermination."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:27 pm

Jacob tensed. He knew what Hira was feeling, he'd felt it himself, a decade ago, when the White Fang wiped out his clan. He moved slightly closer to Hira and crouched so that he was at eye level with her.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:31 pm

After a moment of debating with herself, Hira throws her arms around his neck and pulls him into a bone crushing hug. "The worst part is... it was ordered by one of the largest weapon companies on Remnant."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:34 pm

"That won't save them" Jacob whispered, hugging Hira back "they've hurt you, and your my pack. Your enemies are my enemies" he drew back to look her in the eyes "however far you're willing to go down this road, I'll be right there beside you." he promised.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:38 pm

Hira smiles and wipes her eyes, pressing her forehead against Jacob's. "I'm you're pack and you are my brood. Thank you Jacob."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:40 pm

"No thanks neccessary" he offered her a comforting smile, though it probably didn't look very comforting.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:46 pm

With a snort, Hira leans back again and picks up her scroll once more, then pats the spot beside her. "Here, sit down. The silly little Grimm ran off so you won't have to worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:48 pm

"I wasn't worried about it" Jacob scoffed "It'd take a bigger grim than that thing to cut me down" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:49 pm

Hira starts tapping away at her scroll, looking through the drive once more. "Hey, a blueprints file. Let's see what's in here..." She mumbles as she opens the file.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:54 pm

Technology had always been a mystery to Jacob. But he peered at the screen anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:56 pm

The file is the blueprints and STCs for the giant mecha, as well as a smaller walker labelled the "X2A Vitriol". Hira grins in excitement. "These blueprints have been lost for ages! The X2A and it's little brother the Vitriol!"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:59 pm

Jacob nodded, but then a thought struck him
"But what good are the blueprints if we can't manufacture the vehicles?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:02 pm

Hira turns to him. "Ransom!" She exclaims as she puts away her scroll and edges closer to Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:04 pm

That was a good idea. Jacob grinned
"Or auction" he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:08 pm

Hira whispers in his ear, brushing the side of his head with her bandaged horn. "I like the way you think." Inhaling deeply, she could practically smell the wolf on him. Down Hira, bad girl. Stop that.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:10 pm

Jacob turned to face her, still displaying a wry smile
"Thought you might like that" he said, clearly pleased with himself.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:13 pm

Hira blows on his nose, smirking. "Sorry if I'm a bit... off. It's that time of the year." She admits, a little tinge of red creeping onto her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:16 pm

"What time of year?" Jacob frowned. He had an inkling he knew what she was talking about, but didn't know if it applied to dragons in the same way that it applied to wolves.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:21 pm

With a gulp, Hira makes motions with her hands in the air that mean absolutely nothing. "Oh... you know... THAT time of year."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:22 pm

"Just say it" Jacob smirked "c'mon, I won't laugh... or give any other reaction that might upset or embarass you for that matter."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:33 pm

Her face quickly flushes, and Hira looks away. "I-it's um... It's mating season, alright?!" She blurts out, squeezing her eyes shut in embarrassment. "Happy now?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:35 pm

Jacob shrugged
"Happens" he said "wolves get it too y'know, nothing to get too worked up over" he smiled as he noticed quite how red Hira had gotten "you can open your eyes now."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:36 pm

Hira slowly relaxes and opens her eyes. "I get really weird around this time of year and I don't really think straight most of the time. So if I say anything especially weird.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relics [Closed]
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next