RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Relics [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob Reaver

Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:10 pm

Jacob looked over at the cockpit.
"I'm not in the control centre" he called out "fire it up."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:12 pm

Hira rolled her eyes. "Just get in here! I don't know what moves on this thing and what doesn't, and I don't want to hurt you by doing something stupid."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:14 pm

Jacob bounded over to the cockpit and hopped inside.
"You weren't kidding" he grunted as his knees were shoved up under his chin. With Hira in the cockpit already there was little space left for the tall Faunas boy to occupy.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:17 pm

Hira moves so that Jacob is under her and she sits on his lap before sealing the inner bulkhead. A low clunk is heard as the outer bulkhead seals as well and a low whine fills the cockpit as the huge reactor starts to spin up. "This is so exhilarating." She mumbles as she activates the visual systems. The entire rounded wall in front of them lights up as it becomes transparent, allowing them to see into the hanger. "Wow..." Hira whispers.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:28 pm

"It's something" Jacob muttered, trying to make himself slightly more comfortable. He blew a few strands of Hira's hair from his eyes. He peered at the bank of screens, they all showed the hanger from a different angle, simulating a turning head depending on which screen you were looking at. "Can you work it?" he inquired.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:32 pm

With a snort Hira slots her hands into the control modules and activates them. "Can I? You're silly. Of course I can! It just takes a few seconds of getting used to." She says as she makes the mecha reach out to push a button on the wall. The finger comes in contact with the button and pushes it, then the ceiling opens up revealing the sky. The floor starts raising on a track. Hira returns the X2A's arms to it's neutral stance before firing up the primary reactor to a normal burn.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:35 pm

"Ok, now I'm impressed" Jacob's face cracked into a smile "you're a genius Hira" he added, his cheeks flushed red as soon as he'd said it and he opted to clam up.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:38 pm

Hira leans back into him and bumps his chin with her full horn in a sign of affection. "Aww, I find it adorable you think of me that way." She grins once the floor has raised up to surface level. A rack raised with the mech and the mech reaches out, grabbing a giant assault cannon With it's three fingered hands.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:43 pm

"Serious looking gun" Jacob muttered. He was still concerned with the situation in the hanger below. Something had gotten in, and nothing had gotten out, at least not from what they'd seen whilst examining the new toy. "Let's see what she can do" he nudged Hira "blow something up."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:47 pm

Hira stares at the assault cannon, her heart pounding. That's.. Her hands clench in the controls. That's the same model... She squeezes her eyes shut. As the one that was reported to have destroyed my parent's transport... The giant mech relinquishes it's grip on the assault cannon and it falls to the ground with a mighty crash.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:50 pm

Something was wrong. Jacob twitched as the assault cannon hit the ground with a crash.
"Hira?" he tried to lean around, to get a look at her face "Hira, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:57 pm

Hira gritted her teeth and wiped her eyes before sniffling a little. "I... I'm fine. Nothing's wrong." She mumbles as she moves onto the next weapon, a large underarm rocket pod.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:02 pm

Jacob didn't beleive her for one moment, he could smell tears.
"It's no use lying to me" he breathed "I know I'm probably not the most open person, but I'm someone."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:05 pm

Hira temporarily powered down the controls and turns so she's straddling his waist. "That model of assault cannon... is..." She chokes up and stifles a sob as she buries her face in his shoulder. "That's what destroyed my parent's transport!"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:40 am

Jacob wrapped his arms around her as she began to cry. He wasn't sure what to say, so instead said nothing, he just hugged her tight and carefully stroked her hair.
"It's ok" he whispered "everything's ok."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:29 am

After a few minutes Hira calms down and just lays on Jacob. "Thanks." She mutters as she sits up and wipes her face with her sleeve. She gives a small smile and flips back over in the seat, slotting her hands back into the controls and powering them up.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:20 am

"Don't mention it" he breathed. His face brightened up slightly at the sound of the weapons powering up, as with Hira at the controls, it was only a matter of time before something went BANG.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:30 am

Steeling her nerves, Hira disengages the rocket pods from the arms and picks up a giant set of dual pistols off the rack. "This should deal the least damage to the area." She mumbles to herself as she disengages the safety and squeezes the trigger. The entire cockpit shakes as the cannon of a pistol fires, blowing holes out of the concrete pillars.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:32 am

Jacob grinned as the weapons fired. He shifted and tried to stand
"Could you open the cockpit? I want to get a better look."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:33 am

Hira shakes her head as the magazine empties and ejects, the massive box mag falling to the ground. "If it's loud in here, under a meter of steel and armor, then how loud will it be outside?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:39 am

The wolf sat down disheartened slightly
"Yeah, noise might not be the best thing for me" his eyes wandered across the controls, settling on a large crimson button, outlined with yellow and black "what do you suppose that does?" he asked, resisting the urge to push it himself.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:41 am

Hira immediately slams the button cover over it. "NEVER. Never press that. It makes the reactor go nuclear." She says while hitting the button for sending the mech back down into the hanger. The floor slowly starts to lower. "Anyway, let's put this thing away before we hurt someone."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:45 am

Jacob nodded
"Sounds like a reasonable idea" his mind wandered for a moment "so what are we going to do about all this, the compound I mean. Are we going to tell the school?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:48 am

Hira lets out a small snort of amusement. "Not until we've explored the entire thing. If I'm correct, and I likely am... this is the exact same unit that was used in the attack on Voldinsgrad. If I can find the command files, maybe some identity keys..." She trails off before powering down the reactor as the floor comes to a rest. With a clunk, both bulkheads unseal and open. "And out we go." Hira mumbles as she puts a foot on the armrest and climbs up out of the mech.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:51 am

Jacob waited for a few moments for Hira to get clear before clambering out onto the roof of the cockpit.
"This wasn't just about joyriding was it. There's something else, something you're not telling me" hie piercing green eyes fixed on Hiras, as he waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:53 am

Hira lets out a sigh as she reaches back in and pulls a small sidearm from a hatch. I have no idea how this thing works. "You've found me out. This is the hanger that deployed the attack squadron that killed my parents. I'm trying to find more out about it. Do you know how to use this thing?" She asks as she holds the pistol out in front of her. "I have no idea how it works..."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:56 am

Jacob took the pistol and began inspecting it, rolling it over in his hands. He stopped momentarily to return his attention to Hira
"You know you're not going to like what you find. Take it from me, if you go down this road it'll just open up old wounds. But I can understand if you want to continue down it." Taking the pistol in his right hand he aimed it and peered down the barrel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relics [Closed]   Relics [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relics [Closed]
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next