RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:59 pm

Bianca laughed out loud and pulled the sheep even more into her chest. "Okay then, I can live with that for now." she said as she proceeded to pet Ashe's ears. "Calm down sheepy, nothing bad's happening. No need to panic so much." she cooed, purring lightly into Ashe's ears, possibly tickling her head a bit from the vibrations.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:04 pm

"Y-yeah. I know... thanks." Ashe said, keeping her face buried as the cat faunus purred into her head, her ears flapping up to pat both of her cheeks. She kept the hug as tight as she could for a few quiet minutes, the only sound coming from her being her ears smacking softly against her cheeks before she talks. "Soooo... what now?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:12 pm

"I don't know. Maybe we should get going back so we can at least get some sleep." she said as she looked out a window on the other side of the room, and out onto the empty streets. "I can give you a piggy back ride on the way there, a really cool one too. Unless you don't like heights." she said, rubbing the back of Ashe's head. "So how's about it?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:36 pm

"Awwwwww do we haaaave toooooo?" Ashe said, pouting up at Bianca, her bottom lip quiver. "Yeah, I guess so. I think the sun'll be up in an hour or so, so you're right. If we get back in time, I should be able to see the sunrise before I go to bed." She said as she nuzzled Bianca's neck. "But a piggy back ride? I'm kiiiinda heavy."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:48 am

"Heavy? Naw, I can lift around 300 pounds so it's fine." she said as she got up from her chair and looked down at the table. Everything was eaten already, and Bianca had paid already as well. Good, they could just go then. "Alrighty then." she said, walking up next to where Ashe was and kneeling down. She held her arms out, ready to pick up the girl and take her back to Vale. "Oh, and you should probably tell me. Are you afraid of heights, and/or do you get motion sickness?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:39 am

"Well how do you know I'm not 301 pounds?" Ashe asked pouting, taking some of the baby fat on her stomach and wiggling it before hopping up to hug Bianca's arm to her chest, nuzzling the girl's shoulder. "You're not gonna carry me in here are you? Well, I'm not really afraid of heights but I might get dizzy, why?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:55 am

Bianca smiled and picked up Ashe as if she weighed almost nothing to her. She used her foot to open the door, carefully though, and took the sheep girl outside. "You'll see why. Hold on tight, but not to my face. I need to see where I'm going." she said before looking at the street lamps that lined the road. They were placed at decent intervals for what she was planning on doing, which was good. It meant she could do this without problems.

"When I said hold on tight I meant..." Bianca said before jumping up onto the top of one of the street lamps. "... It'll be real painful if you let go." she said before laughing quite loud, jumping over to the next street lamp, and then the next and so on so forth.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:05 am

Ashe made a soft squeaking noise as she looped her arms over Bianca's shoulders to connect in front of her chest. Digging her face in Bianca's shoulder, Ashe's eyes began to spin in her head at the rhythmic jumping motions, her legs wrapped like a vice around Bianca's waist. That was until she felt herself begin to slip backwards though. Squeaking once more, louder this time, she reaches forwards and grabs Bianca's chest, squeezing firmly and holding on for dear life, tail spinning nervously like a propeller behind the sheep faunus.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:13 am

Bianca made a bit of a yelp at her chest being grabbed and firmly squeezed, and so she stopped at the end of the empty road, standing now on one of the street lamps with Ashe still holding onto her chest. "Uhm... Ashe?" she said, leaning forwards and pulling the sheep onto her back. "Well... Hold on." she said, grabbing Ashe from behind her by the waist. With a quick sweeping motion, she let go of Ashe and knocked the sheep girl's arms off of her, so the two girls weren't touching each other at all for a second. It was then that Bianca pivoted herself on her heel and caught Ashe under the arms before she could fall more than an inch.

"Sorry." she said lifting Ashe back up and swinging her up so she was in a bridal carry. "This should be much better. You should probably hold on still." she said before continuing her jumping across the street lights.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:00 am

"Y-yeah, this should." Ashe replied, looping her arms around Bianca's neck and pressing herself as close to the cat faunus as possible, feeling the weight of her... pillows being pressed onto her stomach. Noticing it, Ashe blushes furiously, her tail swatting nervously at Bianca's thighs as she pressed her face into Bianca's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:13 am

"Aww, you're so adorable." Bianca said, leaping from street light to street light with Ashe in her arms. "I can't help but get a fluttery in my stomach when you get all nervous." she said, grinning as she stopped them momentarily to turn to the left. Beacon was just in the distance, so they weren't that far away. "If you want to just walk just tell me, okay?" she said as she took a particularly large leap to get across a 4-way intersection they came across. "But you did say you liked my pillows because they were soft and comfy, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:22 am

Ashe kept her eyes shut tight, her face contorted into a scrunched up pout as she listened to Bianca. When the leaping stopped, the sheep faunus still kept her eyes tightly shut, her tail whacking rhythmically at Bianca's legs though the soft wool made sure it felt much like a soft pillow. Not opening her eyes, Ashe nods, wiggling to try and get her to be let go.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:23 am

"Sorry Ashe." she said, falling down to the ground and landing without much trouble. "I didn't want to make you uncomfortable, I thought it'd be fun..." she said, feeling quite bad now. "Sorry..." Bianca let Ashe down and hugged her tight, feeling guilty for making her friend uncomfortable and scared.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:28 am

"N-n-no. It was... exciting." She said, still clutching Bianca and holding on for dear life despite the fact that they were on solid ground. "It was just... surprising, is all. I knew I was in capable hands. No biggie." Ashe said, trying to cheer Bianca up even though she still had her eyes shut tight.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:14 pm

"... You're real bad at lying you know?" she said, a faint smile appearing on her lips. "Come on. Let's just walk then." she said as she put her arm around Ashe's shoulders and pulled her in, petting her ears. "I'll make up for it with some ear petting. How's that sound?" she said with a giggle as she scratched the ears of the sheep.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:18 pm

"No." Ashe pouted, looking at Bianca. "You scared me and ear petting isn't gonna make up for it. You have made me very angry and you wouldn't like me when I'm angry." She added, pausing for a few moments to pout fiercely, though in fact it was adorable, at her before speaking. "Carry me." With that, she jumps into the air, her body going parallel to the ground, hoping that Bianca would catch her before she gracefully hit the concrete.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:42 pm

Bianca caught Ashe and smiled down at her. "Okay then. I hope my chest is snuggly enough for you." she said as she looked to where they were going. They were still an hour or two away from Beacon. "Hmm..." she said before smiling back down at Ashe. "What were you talking about, earlier? Saying you were heavy and stuff. You're light." she said. True enough, holding Ashe was real easy for her. Then again she had abnormal strength and speed, and twice as much with her semblance. But she wasn't using her semblance at all. She was just carrying Ashe normally, in a bridal style. "You're reeeaaall light."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:36 pm

"But look at this." Ashe said, taking the baby fat on her stomach in her hands and wiggling it. "It's fat. I mean, it's part of what makes me cuddly but it's still fat. I'm not light. You're just really strong. You're jiggly in two places, I'm jiggly in every places." Lifting up her arm, Ashe pinches the flab on her bicep and jiggles it. "Loooooooook."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:39 pm

Bianca giggled at Ashe. "Stop it, you're not fat. I'm probably fatter than you because of... you know." she said, twisting her torso to make her chest jiggle on Ashe a bit. "These." she said before chuckling a bit. "If it weren't for aura, my back would have been broken a loooooong time ago." she said. "Weren't you jealous of them? It's for the best you don't be, I dun wanna see your cute widdle back all messed up."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:47 pm

"But fat there is good. Or at least, that's what people say." Ashe said, bringing her hand back down. "Ok, so maybe I'm not fat. But you have to admit I'm kinda chubby. I mean look at you. You have curves everywhere they need to be. You're soft where it counts and firm where it counts. I'm just plush everywhere. It doesn't even have to be about boobs. I've never grown out of this baby fat."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:18 pm

"You realize there are guys that like less boobs, and there are guys who don't really care about how you look, right? I mean, I do actually think that you look quite attractive. Again, I don't like you like that but with the cuteness aside..." Bianca looked both ways before crossing the street. "... If I were a guy, I'd totally fall in love with you. You're sweet, I actually do think you're attractive especially with the 'baby' fat, and your cuddly. Doesn't matter about curves or boobs, really mostly about who you are. 99% who you are." she said, smiling down at Ashe. "Stop worrying, you're real attractive. In a lot of ways."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:33 pm

"Awwwwww Biancaaaaaaa." Ashe said, touched by Bianca's words. Tearing up a little, the sheep faunus presses her face into Bianca's chest, hugging her tightly around the waist. "Biancaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." She said happily, her voice muffled by the taller girl's chest.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:14 am

Bianca chuckled at Ashe and pulled the girl a little bit closer to her body, her face turning a little pink when Ashe's face became buried in her chest. "Yes Ashe?" she said, looking down at the sheep girl curiously. "I was speaking the truth. You are a very attractive person, probably more than I am." she said as they crossed the street again.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:09 am

"That's so sweet of you to saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay." The sheep faunus cried softly, her tears dampening the front of Bianca's top as they walked. "You're the first person to say that and genuinely meant it. Most people just say I'm cute, or cuddly, or adorable. Somtimes... I just want someone to find me pretty, y'know? I get treated like a kid cause of the way I act, I guess I should be expecting it but even I want people to think of me as more than a stuffed toy to go 'awwwww' at. You're one of the few people who think of me as more than that."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:26 am

"What?" she asked, furrowing her brow. "You're cuddly, yeah. The cuddliest person I've ever met and I love ya for it... but that's not all there is to you..." she said, sighing. "People need to learn to look deeper. The surface of the ocean is nice, but unless you actually dive in and look around, you'll not see the true nature of what it's like." she said as she looked down at Ashe. "The same goes for people. The surface is only so attractive, but unless you look deeper into someone you call a 'friend', then you're not actually friends. You won't even be acquaintances, you'll still be strangers. Since you're my friend, I have to look past the cuddly exterior, which is still wonderful, and into who you actually are." Bianca looked both ways before crossing yet another street. Their conversation was certainly helping to pass the time. "I guess that's what I was getting at with the whole metaphor."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:38 am

"Th-thanks for that, Bianca." Ashe said, stopping to hug Bianca, not quite able to walk with how shaky her legs were. "You're one of the few people who see me as more than a cuddly toy. You're one of the few people who's shown me... care like this..... or even... see me at all though I'm right there...." She said shakily, her knees giving out as her mind was flooded with memory of Ares Academy. She didn't normally remember that too much but with how emotional Ashe was getting with Bianca, the sheep faunus couldn't help but let her emotions pour out, crying as she sat on the cold conrete sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:07 pm

Bianca stopped walking and knelt down next to Ashe, hugging her tight. "Stop crying Ashe. Please." she said, her own eyes tearing up as she saw Ashe getting all emotional. "What do you mean I'm one of the few who's cared, or... even seen you, though you're right here? What are you talking about? Stop it..." she said, pulling the sheep girl in tight. She hugged her in tight, and purred to try and cheer her up. "Please stop...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next