RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:55 am

"She does know though." Ashe said, pouting at how sad Bianca looked after kiss, her spirits only drooping some more as the cat faunus took her hand back. Moving back down, she retracts her arm from Bianca's waist, holding her cup on her lap in both hands. Shifting in her seat to move back to her own bean bag, she stares at her reflection in the light brown coffee. "Was that too much?" She asked embarrassedly.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:06 am

"Yes, I'm sorry. I told you, she's the possessive jealous type. You kissed me, when to her she thinks she's the only one who holds the right to do so, which she does, and so when she sees you... She'll probably get possessive and try to harm you... I'm sorry Ashe." she said, her ears and tail drooping as she took her coffee and finished it off. "I don't know about this anymore." she mumbled, averting her eyes so she wouldn't see Ashe's disappointment. "I'm worried about you now."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:02 am

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that...." Ashe said, each of Bianca's words like needles in her skin. It was a shock, to say the least. A few hours of them being zero millimeters from each other to suddenly feeling a wide gap that stretched a few yards, figuratively speaking. "I'm gonna go to the ladies room for a bit." With that, she sets down her cup and hurriedly heads to the restroom. Locking the door behind her, she sits on the toilet and sinks her head into her hands. "Not this again...."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:30 pm

Bianca watched as Ashe went to hide in the restroom, not saying anything about it or giving chase until shortly after she went in. It took a minute of thought, but eventually Bianca walked over to the restroom and knocked on the door, listening for any noises Ashe made. "Ashe? Are you alright? Can we talk about it?" she asked the sheep, hoping to get some form of response.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:36 pm

Ashe's head perks up at the sound of Bianca's voice. Flushing the toilet, she washes her hands to make the cat faunus think nothing happened. Her hand on the doorknob, she sighs deeply before unlocking it. "Huh? Oh, hi." She said, smiling happily with her face an inch from Bianca's. "Talk about what? I just had to powder my nose." Taking Bianca's hand, she starts to walk back to their table. "By powder my nose, I mean use the toilet. I don't have powder but I've always wanted to say that."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:12 pm

"Ashe..." Bianca begun, looking down at the sheep girl. "It's just... you said you shouldn't have... and you were in a hurry to go to the... and... just... Are you okay?" she asked, worriedly. "You couldn't have just needed to hurry to the bathroom after getting all flustered about kissing me. I mean it was a nice kiss but still." she said, stopping the sheep just short of the table. "I don't mean to pester but you've got me worried. Is something actually the matter, or did you actually just have to use the bathroom?" she asked, a confused and very worried look on her face.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:19 pm

"Flustered? Oh no." Ashe said, rubbing the back of her head, her left ear twitching. "It's the coffee. I heard you get... uhh... I heard it has diuretic properties so I guess it was a shock to my system since I never really had coffee before." Gently patting her stomach, she smiles as if to prove her point. "Can we not talk about it in public? It's kinda embarrassing...."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:45 pm

"Oh... Okay. You're done with your coffee right? Then we should probably be going anyways." Bianca said, pulling the sheep closer to her so she could embrace her in a quick hug. "Where do you wanna go next, then?" she asked, smiling warmly at Ashe. "Wanna keep walking around Vale or do you wanna go back to Beacon, oorrr... what?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:57 pm

"Yeah. I think I am." Ashe said, hugging her back briefly. "Wouldn't want to have to go to the toilet out of the blue again." Glancing at the clock before quickly turning back to Bianca, Ashe smiles warmly. "Well it's a few more hours 'til sunrise and I get to win this war so do you wanna walk or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:30 pm

"I suppose we can walk, if you want." Bianca said, leading Ashe to the door before stopping, realizing something. "But where do we walk to?" she asked as she looked out the window at the busy streets. "I don't usually go in public, I don't know what people do at night to burn time. I usually just laze around under a tree. I've hardly been in Vale at night like this." she said as she continued to peer out the windows to see all the people walking the streets.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:19 pm

"To be fair, I'm not too sure what people do around this time either." Ashe said, taking Bianca by the hand and walking out into the cool Vale air. Moving closer to the cat faunus, Ashe hugs her arm to her chest once more as she starts walking her down the street."Could we just walk until something happens?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:05 pm

"We can walk anywhere you want. Just lead me there and I'll follow." she said, purring as she looked around them. Vale at night was actually kind of pretty, with all the big glowy signs and whatnot. Maybe she should make it a thing to come down here every now and again. "So what's on your mind, Sheepy?" she asked as her eyes flicked between glowing signs and people and shops and clubs and stuff. She really was a cat, with her super short attention span and everything.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:21 am

"Right now, I'm drawing..." Ashe's sentence is cut off by a soft yawn. ...blanks on where to go. I just know I don't wanna head back to Beacon for now." At an intersection, Ashe chooses a completely random street to turn down, this one lined with closed shops. "You thinking of anything?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:52 am

"I could take you to see my mate but... she's in the industrial district. Literally the other side of Vale." she said, looking over towards the general direction of the industrial district. "And I have no idea where we're going." she added, chuckling a bit as they turned down the street with all the closed shops. Hardly anywhere in Vale was familiar to her, those familiar paths being the ones she took from Beacon to her mate and back. "If you don't wanna head back to Beacon let's try to stay somewhere in the general area. Don't wanna go too far out and have to start going back earlier than we need to, ya?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:10 pm

"Then lead the way that you know~" Ashe said, stopping so that Bianca could pull her along instead of vice versa. "We can't meet her now obviously, what with you smelling of me but we can walk around somewhere that you know so we don't get hopelessly lost."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:26 pm

Bianca smiled as she led the two around a corner and down another street with mostly closed shops. This was the road to her mate's house, but she intended to round the next corner instead of going straight, so she wouldn't end up accidentally taking Ashe there. The streets here had literally no people on them except for Ashe and Bianca. It was as if they had the street all to themselves. And now was when Bianca could ask the sheep what was bugging her earlier. Or at least, ask her to talk about it later. "Sometime later, or maybe another day if you're not up for it." she started looking around them as the lights went out in a shop just as they passed it. "Could you tell me what was bugging you earlier? I don't want to pester, but you've piqued my curiosity." she asked before smiling down at the sheep. "You don't have to if you don't want. I plan on taking you to this nice little place I go to every now and again, so if you don't want to talk about it then I'll just take you right there, okay?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:38 pm

Ashe stays quiet for the next few minutes after Bianca mentions what had happened earlier. "Well...." Ashe said, clutching Bianca's arm a little bit tighter, more for emotional support rather than physical. "It's nothing. Really. I just... pushed someone the wrong way with how touchy I am. That's it."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:47 pm

"Oh, so it's part of your past then? Interesting..." Bianca said as they rounded the corner, so as not to head in the direction of her mate's home. "There's more. You wouldn't be clinging to me so tightly if that were it. You don't have to tell, but if it makes you feel better I'll tell you about my past." she said as they reached the halfway point to the shop Bianca was leading them to. "I promise. I'll even go first if you want."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:24 pm

"I uhh..." Ashe said, loosening her grip on the cat faunus' arm when she mentioned how tightly she was clinging to her. "Maybe next time." She chirped, trying to act happy. The glassy reflection of Bianca's face in her wet eyes showed through the lie though. "You don't have to tell me yours."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:57 pm

The teary eyes of the sheep looking up at her made Bianca frown and stop them in their tracks. "Ashe..." she mumbled before pulling the sheep into a tight hug. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked you." she said as she held the girl tight, rubbing her back as she rested her head on the sheep's. "How can I help you feel better? I guess I owe you for making you cry, now don't I?" she asked as she loosened the hug so she could look down into Ashe's eyes, smiling to try and make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:18 pm

"I'm not crying...." Ashe said, trying her best to keep the tears in check, the backs of her eyes stinging as she hugged back. "It's nothing. You don't need to do anything." She was lying, Ashe on the verge of a nervous breakdown though other than her words, none of it showed. Her shoulder's weren't shaking and her breathing as steady. "Thanks, though."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:22 pm

"Ashe." Bianca said, kind of harshly. "Holding it in will make it worse. All those emotions will come to surface all at once someday, and you'll be at the mercy of all that negativity. Let it out now, to save you some time later... Please?" she said, in as tender a voice as she could. She could hear the sadness and see the pain in the sheep's eyes. Bianca didn't want to see her like this, it was sad and painful for her now too. "You're my friend Ashe. I don't want to see you become like what I was."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:30 pm

"No no, I swear. I'm fine." She said, smiling with as much happiness as she could, which is to say not a lot. "Just needed a hug...." With that, she buries her face into Bianca's shoulder, hugging her tightly. "That stuff is... in the past now. No need to talk about it."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:48 pm

"If you say so. Sorry to bring it up. Just know that whatever you're feeling, I can relate. You're not alone. Know that I will never let you be alone." she said, waiting a bit before breaking the hug. "Shall we keep going then? It's not too far, so it shouldn't take too long. I hope you like sweet things." she said as she very gently tugged Ashe in the direction of the store.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:05 pm

"It's fine." Was all Ashe could manage, her arms wrapping loosely around Bianca's as she broke the hug. True, she had wanted to stay like that a little more but it couldn't be helped. "Sweet things?" She asked, putting on her smile in the hopes that the real one would come back. "Um, yes? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:21 pm

"Oh you'll see." said the cat with a chuckle. It took about five minutes, but eventually they reached their destination. It was a small, quaint little shop with candy colored text on a sign with the store name, but before Ashe could read it, Bianca pulled her inside and looked around. It was relatively empty, but it seemed well off, as could be seen by the candy shaped furniture and design. "Ah, it feels good to be back here." she said, letting go of Ashe and motioning towards the display where there were many different kinds of sweets and candy for sale. Chocolates, cakes, hard candies, almost anything and everything was here. "Well, whatever you want is on me. Ask for anything and I'll get it for you." she said, smiling warmly down at the sheep.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:33 pm

Ashe craned her neck to read the sign as they passed under it but was pulled in too quickly. Walking in, Ashe smiles as she takes in the scene before her, her grin only growing wider as Bianca offers to treat her. "What? I couldn't ask that of you." She said, staring down at the display, her hand pressed against the cool glass as she eyed a particularly moist looking chocolate cake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next