RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:51 pm

"She might. I don't know with her sometimes. She's difficult to read." said Bianca as she pulled Ashe in close. "Nothing happened, nothing will happen, but that doesn't mean we can't cuddle. I've got clothes on, I'll just change them. I hope they at least absorb some of the scent." she said. The cat kept scratching the girl behind the ears, as it made her happy. Hopefully she'd get a positive reaction every now and again, but it wasn't often. When it did happen, Bianca couldn't help but smile. She wished she could keep the girl as a pet, as she kind of acted like one. Or at least, she acted like what Bianca imagined a pet was like. Ashe cuddled with people, played around a bit, and was just downright adorable. Yep, she was like a pet to Bianca. Except Bianca couldn't keep her, much to her dismay.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:08 am

"We can do that after a while so you have time to make sure you don't have my scent, then." She said, ears flapping happily against Bianca's hands. "You really know how to work your fingers on a faunus. You ever use them on yourself?" She asked, reaching up to scratch Bianca's ears but falling short, her hand only long enough to poke the cat's forehead. Giving up, she drops her arm back to around Bianca's waist.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:13 pm

"Mm, sometimes. I usually let other people do it for me. Feels much better that way." she said, smiling at how Ashe's ears flapped against her hands. "You ever use yours on yourself?" she asked in return, keeping the petting of the sheep's ears going as she held the girl on her lap. 'Hm, maybe I could kidnap Ashe and keep her all to myself?'
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:14 pm

"Nah. It feels better when others do it to you." Ashe said as she tried to see Bianca's reaction if her ears calmed down a bit. "It's kinda like how you can't tickle yourself, I guess. It feels like nothing when I do it on my own." A second later and Ashe could hold back no longer, her ears starting to flap once more.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:32 pm

Bianca giggled upon feeling Ashe's ears flap around once more. It was too adorable, Bianca couldn't handle it for much longer. "Heh, that actually sounds kind of dirty when you think about it." she said, giggling some more. "Just kidding, just kidding." Bianca wrapped one of her hands around the sheep's ears feeling the fuzziness and gently petting it. "Aw... You're just too cute Ashe, I can't handle it." she mumbled, smiling at her strange behavior as she scratched and pet Ashe's ears.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:56 pm

"Don't make it weird, Bianca." Ashe said as she nibbled on Bianca's stomach. True, she wasn't biting enough to actually hurt. It was barely enough for her to get a grip on the cat faunus' toned stomach. Still, Ashe made tiny growling noises like a rabid dog if the dog ate marshmallows and rainbows all day.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:39 pm

Bianca felt the nibbled on her stomach and soon began to giggle, which quickly escalated into full on laughter as Ashe tickled the cat's stomach with her nibbling. "Ah, Ashe no- Haha! Ashe stop!" she laughed out, leaning back to try and get away from the rabid sheep. Unfortunately for Bianca, she fell back into her beanbag, sinking into it much like Ashe had a few minutes ago. "Ashe help." was all Bianca could say, as she tried to pull herself out and failed.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:57 pm

"Nuuuuuuuuu." Ashe said, continuing to nibble with wild abandon. As Bianca sunk, Ashe let go and stared down at Bianca as if she were looking down a well. "I told you. These things'll eat you if you're not careful." Reaching down, she extends her hand to the trapped cat faunus.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:16 pm

Bianca reached for Ashe's hand and used the sheep to pull herself out, situating herself so she didn't fall into her bean bag again. "Jeez, these things are both comfy and deadly. I guess I know what it's like to be eaten now... Well, eaten by a bean bag, that is." Bianca said, chuckling again. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'll stop now." she said, looking down at Ashe before immediately resuming the petting of the sheep's ears.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:44 pm

Ashe deposits herself on Bianca's bean bag, leaning her head on the cat faunus' collarbone. Reaching over, she takes a sip of her coffee and sighs contentedly. "So, anything on your mind?" She asked, enjoying the ear rubs. "I mean, sitting here and having you pet me is fine but talking is good too."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:03 am

"I'm not thinking of much right now. Well, I've been thinking of kidnapping you and keeping you all for myself. Would you be okay with that?" Bianca asked, smiling down at the sheep with a sly smile. She wasn't completely serious about this, but she still was to some degree. It'd be nice to have a little sheep friend to cuddle with when Yifi wasn't around.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:41 am

"You wanna kidnap me?" Ashe asked, her bottom lip quivering with sadness. "Why would you do that?" Immediately breaking the facade, her smile returns, nuzzling against Ashe's neck affectionately. "Hey, I may be cuddly, but I'm no pet."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:15 am

"Ugh, I know, but I can't help but want to keep you all for myself." Bianca said as pat the sheep's head. Taking a sip of her coffee, she purred into the sheep's ears as she thought about what else she could say. Maybe she could make an agreement. "Hm. If you show me to your team, I'll show you to my mate? How's that sound?" she asked, looking down at Ashe.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:33 am

"That sounds perfect~" Ashe said happily, tickling the underside of Bianca's chin with her ear. "I'm not sure if Malina'll want to meet you but I'm sure Muzen and Vega wouldn't mind. You're pretty and they're boys. What could possibly go wrong?" Seeing Bianca take a sip of her coffee, Ashe follows suit and brings the her cup to her lips, smiling at how sweet she made the drink. "What's your mate's name, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:52 am

"Ah, Yifioh, is her name. She doesn't go to Beacon, she lives somewhere in Vale." Bianca said, looking in the general direction of the industrial district, where Yifi lived. "Yifi isn't... the nicest person, at first. She's not really mean, but she's kind of cold. I'll come home a few times with your smell on me, hopefully not too strong, and try to talk to her about it then. Maybe I can convince her to let me bring you over sometime?" she said, beginning to think about how to convince Yifi to meet Ashe. It'd be complicated, was all she knew so far.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:14 pm

"It's a cute name." Ashe commented offhandedly. "Yifioh... Yifioh... Yifioh Yifioh Yifioh Yifioh~"For a few seconds, she repeated the name, delighted by it for some reason. "That doesn't sound like the name of someone who'd be cold but if you got to soften her up, I think I'll be fine meeting her."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:43 pm

"I'll try my best." she said, taking a sip of her coffee. It was almost gone, much to the cat's dismay. "What about your team? How are you gonna introduce me to them?" she asked, curious as to if Ashe would come up with any plans at all. While the sheep thought, Bianca couldn't help but reach up and pet the sheep's ears again. They were too fluffy, it was impossible to resist.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 5:47 pm

"Hmmmm...." Ashe said, putting a finger to her chin as she stared up in thought. "Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii don't know.... I mean, going to someone's house is normal but heading to four people's cramped RV? I'm not sure they'd too kindly to that. Maybe if my team 'happened' to come across you while we were out?" She suggested, giggling at how absurd it sounded.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:33 pm

"Ooohhh, I like that. You convince them to take a walk out in the park... and I show up out of 'nowhere'?" she said, smiling. "Or something like that." Bianca finished off her coffee and looked down at Ashe. "That sounds good, what do you think?" she asked. Meanwhile, the cat's hands stroked and scratched Ashe's ears, trying to provoke them to flop around some more.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:29 am

If I could convince them, that sounds like it'd work." Ashe said, giggling as Bianca scratched a particularly ticklish spot behind her ears. "Look at us. We just met and we're practically planning how to introduce me to your 'parents' and you to my 'parents'." As if in protest, Ashe flops her ears to lay on Bianca's hand. "Aren't we a silly pair?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:11 am

"We are, but we're the best pair." she said, leaning her head on the sheep's. "Have fun trying to convince Malina though, she sounds like she'd be hard to convince to do anything." said the cat. Bianca took a quick sip of her coffee as she went deep into thought. "Well... same thing with Yifi. Not only do I have to convince her to meet you, but before that I have to convince her not to kill you. She's... Possessive. Understandably though." she muttered as she put her hand to her chin. "Oh my..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:47 am

"Very understandably though." Ashe said, looping an arm around Bianca's waist and hugging the cat faunus tightly. Seeing Bianca put her hand to her chin though, Ashe raises an eyebrow. "Oh my? Why oh my?" She asked, staring up at the girl with wide eyes, her cheek deformed slightly as it was pressed into Bianca's chest.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:01 am

"Oh it's nothing. It'll probably just take a while." she said, patting the girl's head before her hands immediately found their way to Ashe's ears. "Just overthinking it is all. I'm afraid she might not react well to you." she said, rubbing the sheep's head as she looked out the window on the far side of the room. "But I'm sure it's nothing, though."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:16 am

"I'll make sure that she won't then." Ashe said, smiling at the ear rub. "I'll look as non-enticing, non-lovable, non-seductive, and as straight as possible." Leaning upwards, she kisses the Bianca on the cheek, a somewhat loud "Mwah" coming from her lips as she broke it. Taking the hand that was on her ears, she puts it to the center of her chest. "See? No lovestruck heartbeat or anything."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:46 am

Bianca felt where Ashe had kissed her, the cat's face turning a little pink as a response. "Oh uh... That's good, I guess." she said. She was a bit confused as to why Ashe had kissed her, even if she had made it obvious that it wasn't really meant in love. Hopefully Yifi wouldn't know. It'd be awful if she did. "Ohhh, that might not have been the best thing to do." she said, staring off into space with a worried expression. "If Yifi found out you kissed me... Well, your time on this planet would very quickly be cut short." she said as she pulled her hand away from the sheep's chest.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:55 am

"She does know though." Ashe said, pouting at how sad Bianca looked after kiss, her spirits only drooping some more as the cat faunus took her hand back. Moving back down, she retracts her arm from Bianca's waist, holding her cup on her lap in both hands. Shifting in her seat to move back to her own bean bag, she stares at her reflection in the light brown coffee. "Was that too much?" She asked embarrassedly.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:06 am

"Yes, I'm sorry. I told you, she's the possessive jealous type. You kissed me, when to her she thinks she's the only one who holds the right to do so, which she does, and so when she sees you... She'll probably get possessive and try to harm you... I'm sorry Ashe." she said, her ears and tail drooping as she took her coffee and finished it off. "I don't know about this anymore." she mumbled, averting her eyes so she wouldn't see Ashe's disappointment. "I'm worried about you now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next