RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:21 am

"She'll find out eventually. I'll have to tell her, but not when you're around. It's not good to keep secrets from your mate." Bianca sighed as she took her hand off the girl's head and wrapped her arm around the girl, pulling her in close. She purred, and looked up to the buildings that they were closing in on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:26 pm

"Well as long as I get to meet her and you don't cheat on your mate, that sounds fine." Ashe said, suddenly sticking a tongue out in concentration. "Does this count as being unfaithful though? I mean, I saw you naked but we didn't really do anything. Just friends cuddling. That's not cheating, right?" Hugging Bianca's arm tighter, she sighs dejectedly. "Now I feel guilty...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:48 pm

"This shouldn't be cheating. We were just cuddling, I don't think that's bad." she said, furrowing her brow in thought. "I guess I'll just have to see when I get back to her." she said as she patted the girls head. "I'll make sure it's alright. So stop feeling guilty, okay?" she said, giving a reassuring smile down at the sheep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:59 pm

"I'll give you my contact number when I get the chance." She said as they approached the dormitories. "I don't think it's bad either so you can call me when you feel like introducing me. Anyone nice enough so that you'd love them sounds like a great person." Ashe said, nuzzling Bianca's shoulder. "I bet she's comfy. She's soft, right?" She asked, eyes sparkling with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:07 pm

"Huh? Oh uh..." Bianca had to stop to think about it, as she had only gotten a good look at her mate a few times. Most of the time her dress covered her figure so she couldn't quite see what was underneath, but from what she could tell, her mate's cushions were just as big as her own. Not to mention her tail and ears were fluffy and soft as well...

"Yeah she's quite comfy. I don't know what she'd think of you commenting about that though..." she said, realizing she wasn't sure about a lot of things relating to her mate. She needed to go home more often, but school unfortunately took a higher priority in her life. "Still, maybe if you get to know her enough... maybe she'll let you sleep on her pillows?" She thought out loud, smiling at the thought of Ashe sleeping on Yifioh's pillows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:19 pm

"Huh?" Ashe asked confusedly as they walked through the dorm entrance. "Oh no, I'd never do that. I wasn't even talking about that. I was asking if she's comfy and soft to hug, not fondle. I'd never do that to your significant other.... Though it makes me kinda guilty that I basically did that to you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:03 pm

"Well I did kinda prompt you to do that, what with the whole pulling your face into my boobs thing. And yeah, she's soft to hug too." she said as she entered the side of the school that held the dorms. Her dorm was up a few floors, on the third floor. It shouldn't take too long to get there. "Don't worry about about fondling me, I don't mind really." she said as the approached the stairs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:41 am

"Don't worry about it?" Ashe asked, walking up the stairs. My worst enemy.... Stairs.... Letting go off Bianca's arm, she switches to hold her hand, the other lightly touching the rail. "I can't go about touching you naked now that I know you have a girlfriend? It's kinda sexual that way. If you're clothed though, I think that would be fine, right? Just two friends cuddling... their soft... fluffy... bodies...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:03 am

"It'll be fine, I promise." she said as she walked up the stairs with Ashe. "Third floor, isn't too far up." she said as she looked over at the girl. "You really like cuddling, do you? I don't blame you, it's nice especially when the people you're cuddling with are as fluffy and warm as you." she said, giggling as they arrived at the second floor. Just one more to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:30 am

"Just... just catch me if I drop or something." Ashe said, taking the first step up their long climb, the rhythmic pat pat pat of their footsteps almost lulling the girl to sleep right there. "Well... yeah. I like cuddling. A lot actually. I mean, isn't it nice to be right next to someoooooonel, feeling them on yoooouuu, just being close. It feels too nice to pass up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:32 pm

"I see..." she said as they eventually reached the third floor. "It's not too far down." The cat mumbled as she began walking down the hall, hugging the right side as she looked at the room numbers. "324...326..328, okay." she mumbled as she put her hand on the doorknob and slowly twisted it open, looking at Ashe and putting a finger to her lips as if to tell her to be quiet. When she slipped into the room, she made sure not to wake up her teammates as she quietly and slowly opened a drawer and took out her normal clothes. It took her only two minutes to put them on, as well as slip on her black loafers and then exit the room and turn to Ashe.

"How do I look?" she asked Ashe, making a little bit of a pose for the sheep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:56 pm

As Bianca enters the room, Ashe leaned against the wall, slowly sliding down to sit on the floor. Bringing her knees up, she rests her elbows on them, her head lolling to the side and her eyes softly closing as she waited. Hearing the door open, her ears perk up, Ashe slowly turning to face Bianca. "Cute outfit...." She commented sleepily, raising her hand. "Help me up?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:32 pm

"Sure." Bianca said, helping the girl up and pulling her into a quick hug before letting her go. "So where was it you wanted to go?" she asked, still trying to keep her voice at whisper level so she wouldn't wake or disturb anyone. She couldn't remember the last time she went to a restaurant or anything, and she hadn't been to many of them anyways, so this felt like it would be a new experience for Bianca. And she got to go with her cuddle buddy too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:43 pm

"Some cafe in Vale. Hopefully one with soft music and good food." Ashe said, holding Bianca's hand and walking down the hall. "Coffee too. I'm not sure how much it'll affect me but I kinda wanna get my revenge on sleep. Try and hide from me, huh? Well I'm declaring war on sleep. I'm avoiding you for the rest of the night."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:53 pm

Bianca giggled at Ashe "declaring war on sleep". It was quite the adorable display. "Alright Ashe, let's go then." she said, walking down the hall with her tail flicking back and forth. She looked over her shoulder to see if the sheep was following her, a happy smile on her face as she looked down at the girl. "You're adorable, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:04 pm

Returning Bianca's arm to its position in the center of her chest, Ashe hugs Bianca close, resting her heavy head on the taller girl's shoulder. "Is that so?" She asked, a curious look on her face before she turned her attention back to their path. "I guess I've been called that a few times. It feels better coming from you, though for some reason."

(OOC: Location skip to city?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:28 pm

(OOC: Yep)

Bianca turned her head back to the path upon seeing Ashe do so as well. "Does it? Why does it feel better when I say it compared to when someone else says it?" she asked curiously. Her tail flicked around to brush against the back of the girl's neck. She knew this girl liked her, but why do the things she says feel better when they came from her? Did the sheep like Bianca more than other people? Or was she just saying that? 'Now I'm just thinking about it too much...' she thought to herself as she placed her hand on the girl's head to scratch her behind the ears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:08 pm

"Yeah, it does." Ashe said, hugging the girl's arm and nuzzling her cheek against it as she walked, "Cause you're my first friend in all of Beacon."

[Location skip to downtown Vale]

Ashe walked quietly with Bianca, pressed against her arm and probably giving the wrong idea to people passing by. She wasn't too familiar with the city so she hoped that Bianca would eventually take her in to a coffee shop. With that hope, she resigned herself to walking happily with the girl, not really minding it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:36 pm

Bianca let the girl hug her, ignoring the stares from others they were getting as she looked at the passing stores and restaurants and the like. Some of the places seemed dingy or just plain awful, yet tons of people still flocked to them like vultures to a corpse in a desert. Still, she ignored it and pressed on, with Ashe at her side. Eventually she found a small little coffee place that seemed to have few people yet seemed to be very well taken care of, and it was decently sized too.

"How about here, Ashe?" she asked the sheep as she heard what sounded like smooth jazz coming from inside the shop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:25 am

Sheep ears flipped up and brushed Bianca on the cheek as Ashe woke up from half-sleep. Turning, she smiles at how relaxing the place looked, the music almost lulling her to sleep though she caught herself and shook it off. "That place looks perfect." She said happily as she led them inside, yawning softly. "Where could we sit...." Looking around, the place had some people, though far from full or packed. Spotting an coffee table with two massive bean bags instead of chairs, Ashe tugs Bianca towards it. "That place looks perfect."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:24 am

Bianca smiled and let the girl tug her over to the bean bags, sitting down on one when Ashe sat on the other. "Hm. Yeah, this place seems good so far... Then again we've only been here for what, 30 seconds?" she mumbled to herself, taking in her surroundings. It was moderately sized, with not much commotion luckily. Then again it was late and most people were sleeping. The few people that were here seemed to mind their own business, and hardly noticed the cat and sheep walk in.

"Good. I made a good decision for once." she sighed, a happy little smile appearing on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:54 am

"For once? Why for once?" Ashe said as she wiggled in her bean bag, trying to make a good depression for her to sit in. Sticking her tongue out, she wiggles until all that's visible of the girl are the top half of her head, arms from the elbows up, a bit of her torso, and legs from the knees down. "Also, do you think you could order for us? I'll pay you later." She said, eyes pointing at the counter, her voice muffled by the bag and her thighs. "I'm a little stuck."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:10 pm

Bianca blinked twice, staring at Ashe before she broke out into quiet laughter. "Aw, Ashe *pfft*. Do you need help?" she asked as she slowly got up from her bean bag and walked over to the sheep, offering her hand to help pull the sheep out. She was stuck in a bean bag. How do you even do that? Either way, it was adorable. "Aw, sometimes I wish I could keep you around, kinda like a pet but without the insulting title of 'pet'." said the cat as she reached into her pocket with her other hand and pulled out a fat wallet. "And don't bother paying me back, I have more than enough money."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:13 am

Blinking up as Bianca gave her a had, Ashe waves her off, her own hand sticking up perfectly vertical and waving quickly."It's fine. It's not too bad and I could proably get myself out of here." Coincidentally, as she spoke, she sank about an inch. "I'm sure whether or not that's a compliment or a bad thing. Probably a compliment, so thanks~" She said happily, the scrunching of the skin near her eyes being the only sign that the girl was smiling. "Just get me anything that isn't too strong. I'll pay you later, like it or not."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:34 am

Bianca shook her head and walked off to get them some coffee and returned not five minutes later with two paper cups full of steaming coffee. "Here you are Ashe, nothing too strong like you asked. Anything else you need?" she asked as she set the cup on the table in front of the sheep. "Don't pay me back, I told you. I don't need money, my family is rich and the like. If anything, I should be giving you money."

She took a sip of her coffee, which was almost entirely milk and creamer at this point, before sighing and setting it down in front of her and smiling down at the sheep who still looked like she was stuck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:44 pm

"Thanks. I'll still pay you though." Ashe insisted, retracting her hand into the bean bag before it came back empty. "Hmm... I'm in pajamas. I didn't bring my wallet.... I'll pay you as soon as I can." Grunting softly, she wiggles as she tries to get into a better position before promptly sinking so that only the top of her head and limbs were visible. How deep is this thing.... She thought, waving her hand as a call for help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:27 pm

Bianca couldn't help but laugh as she saw Ashe sink even more into the bean bag. "I'm sorry, Ashe. I can't help but laugh at this." she said as she gently pulled the sheep out of the bean bag. "Be careful not to get eaten by your bean bag again." she said, making a little joke as she sat back down and took another sip of her coffee. "And stop trying to pay me. I'll just sneak in your RV and give you your money back."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next