RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:22 am

"That's so sweet of you...." Ashe said, stifling another yawn as she rested her her head on Bianca's chest, nuzzling a bit before she noticed the goosebumps across the cat faunus' skin in the neck of her top."Oh you're cold... Ah, I know." Grabbing the hem of her sweater, she pulls it over Bianca's head, the cat faunus' nose brushing a baby pink bra underneath as Ashe hugged her head to her chest, the sweater going down to Bianca's elbows. "There. Warmer?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:47 am

Bianca giggled when the sheep's bra brushed against her nose. When her face was pressed into it, she couldn't help but blush a bit, as this was normally what others did to her. Now it was her turn to have her face pressed into someone else's chest. And while sheepy's was... lacking, compared to her own, it was still kind of soft and warm. "This is much better. Thank you Ashe, you're so warm and nice to me~" she chirped as she wrapped her arms around the sheep's waist and pulled her closer, her chest pressing firmly against Ashe's belly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:02 am

Ashe wouldn't hear what Bianca had to say. The cat faunus couldn't see it, being inside Ashe's top, but the sheep faunus was fast asleep, the rise and fall of her chest even and deep on Bianca's face as she snored cutely, nibbling on the tip of Bianca's ear in her sleep "Cup cuppycakeeeeyyyyyyyy...." She murmured, biting once before going back to harmless nibbling.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:09 pm

Bianca smiled at the nibbling Ashe was doing, chuckling a little bit as she nuzzled Ashe's chest with her cheek. She stopped after a little nuzzling before yawning and closing her eyes. Hopefully this wouldn't be the last time they cuddled, she thought. Ashe was a real good friend to her, and Bianca looked forwards to spending time with her again, hopefully soon. But for now, she needed to get some sleep. It didn't take long for Bianca to find a comfortable place to place her head on Ashe's pillows and fall asleep. She purred and snored quietly and softly, not enough to wake either of them. "No, sheepy... not... there..." she mumbled in her sleep, a smile forming on her lips as she slept with the sheep girl.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:58 pm

[Time skip to sunrise]

Ashe yawned cutely, stretching on the grass for a good five seconds before relaxing and rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Blinking to try and get herself fully away, she suddenly becomes aware of something directly touching her chest, looking down to find a person shaped bulge in her sweater, a cat ear sticking out the neck of her sweater indicating who it was, though Ashe still blushed slightly. "M-morning Bianca... can you please stop motorboating me...."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:14 pm

Bianca had placed her face between Ashe's breasts for the night, finding her pillows actually somewhat comfortable to place her head on. When Ashe started talking, the cat girl woke up just in time to hear the last part, but only barely. "You want me to start motorboating you? That's a weird request sheepy, it's hard to motorboat something that's hardly there." she mumbled very tiredly as she poked her head out of the top of Ashe's sweaters, a tired but mischievous grin playing across her lips. "Hey sheepy, sleep well?" she asked as her chest pressed against Ashe's.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:22 pm

"Eh? N-n-no no no I said don't motorboat me." Ashe said, suddenly very aware of her and Bianca's biggest differences as she saw the cat faunus' face peak out from the neck of her sweater. "Y-yeah, I guess I did." She said, smiling warmly at her and kissing her forehead, waiting for her to retreat back in then out of her top. "What about you, Bianca? Did I do a good job?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:41 pm

"Mhm." she said, rubbing her eyes before trying to pull herself out of Ashe's shirt. She failed, needless to say, and was now squirming inside of Ashe's sweater. She didn't know how or why she was stuck, she just was. "Ashe help." she said, trying to pull out of Ashe's sweater an failing. Instead, she accidentally knocked Ashe's bra off as she continued to try and pull out of Ashe's sweater. She didn't notice what she had done that, as her eyes were closed whilst she tried to get out. "Aaaaasshhee. Heeeeeelp."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:57 pm

At the sudden free sensation on her chest, Ashe blushes furiously, finding her bare chest rubbing against Bianca's. "B-B-B-B-Bianca, w-w-what're you d-d-doing?" She asked, staring down at her with eyes wide as dinner plates, arms paralyzed at her sides. "B-B-Bianca, i-i-i-it's my first time. I-I-I-I was saving it f-f-for someone special b-but not that you're not sp-special it's j-just that...." She stammered, trying to forma coherent sentence but failing, only passively waiting for Bianca to free herself.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:10 pm

"What?" she asked, rubbing her eyes and looking around to see what was keeping her from coming out of Ashe's sweater. Instead, she saw Ashe's topless torso. "Oh, sorry sheepy." she said, finally coming out from the sheep's sweater, her face actual red with embarrassment. "I-I didn't mean to do that... I was just trying to get out from inside your sweater. I wouldn't take the thing sheepy was saving for that special someone unless sheepy wanted me to." she said, hugging Ashe from outside her sweater. "Okay sheepy?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:46 pm

Ashe sat up, staring at Bianca and blushing furiously as her hands clapped to her chest, bare under her sweater with the outline of her bra visible under her hands giving the impression that she was... doubly endowed, so to speak."I-I-I know... It's just that..." She said, trying to find the right words. "Did you see them?" She asked, tears beginning to roll down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:53 pm

"I-I..." Bianca started before seeing Ashe cry. "I'm sorry Ashe..." she said, averting her eyes and hugging Ashe tighter. "...yeah, I did." And now Bianca herself was starting to tear up from what she did, even if it was an accident. It still hurt Ashe, and she felt awful for it. "I'm real sorry. Can you find a way to forgive me? I really didn't mean to upset you." she said, kissing Ashe's forehead to try and ask forgiveness some more. "I'll make it up to you somehow, I promise."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:00 pm

"I... I...." She stuttered, memory of what had caused her to move to Beacon flooding her mind, triggered by Bianca simply seeing her topless. "N-no... It was an accident." The sheep faunus said, shakily bringing her hands under her sweater to readjust her bra, exposing her belly as she did. "I-it was an accident... N-no h-harm done...."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:03 pm

"Ashe, you're shaking..." she said as a tear rolled down her cheek. "It's not okay. I messed up and hurt you. Even if it was an accident, I can feel how much I messed up just from hugging you. I'm really, really sorry Ashe." she said as she pressed her forehead against Ashes, her eyes closed as a few more tears rolled down her cheek. "I swear to you, I'll make it up to you somehow. I promise."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:10 pm

"N-no. I'm just... overreacting is all...." She said, looking at the ground to avoid Bianca's piercing eyes, feeling her tears roll onto Bianca's cheeks and vice versa, tasting salt at the corners of her lips. "That was nothing... you just... just saw my... just saw m-my chest.... Nothing to b-be ashamed of...."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:53 pm

"Ashe, stop lying." she said as she growled just a little bit, but quickly stopped and kissed Ashe on the cheek. "You shouldn't lie to try to make someone else feel better. Lying is really unhealthy for you. If I upset you, just say. I've been through enough grief and pain to make me actually go insane, I can handle this." she said as she rubbed Ashe's head gently. "Please, if you can, forgive me Ashe."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:10 pm

"You mean well, Bianca. I appreciate that. I mean, I really love you for that." Ashe said, cupping the cat faunus' cheek and wiping a tear from her pale cheek. "But don't cry over stuff that's done already. Just... just know that I was bullied. That's it. Don't bother yourself with it anymore.... Please?" She asked, giving Bianca her most pleading look. "For me?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:01 pm

"Okay..." Bianca mumbled, sniffling and stopping the tears. "I just... hate it when I hurt my friends..." she said and moved in to bury her face in the sheep's shoulder. "And you're my best friend, so it hurt even more." she said before smiling and looking into Ashe's eyes. "But you said you forgive me right? I guess I can live with myself now." she said before purring loudly and pulling Ashe into a tight hug. "Thank you Ashe... and just know I can relate to your bullying problem. I've felt what you've felt, no need to hide anything from me. Just tell me when you feel comfortable."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:43 am

"Bianca, don't be silly." Ashe said, stroking the cat faunus' back in an attempt to calm her down. "Of course I forgive you but there's nothing to forgive. You didn't do anything wrong, it's nothing. Really. I told you, I'm not hiding." She lied, smiling at Bianca. "There's nothing to tell you other than the bullying... thing."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:48 am

Ashe she said, smiling up at the sheep with a warm, happy smile. "Don't lie to me." she said bluntly, staring into the sheep's eyes with her same happy expression. "It's not healthy." she said before burying her face in Ashe's shoulder again. "I know there's more to it that you're not telling me, but I told you I don't want to know just yet. You let me know about it later, when you actually want to okay?" she said before removing herself from the sheep, looking down at her with a bit of a grin. "So whaddya wanna do sheepy? Wanna cuddle just a bit more or do ya wanna go get food or what?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:06 am

"Ok. No more lying, which I wasn't" She said, awkwardly smiling back and flapping her ears once to show that everything was fine. Removing her self from Bianca, Ashe goes back to sit against the tree, patting her lap invitingly. "Well I caught some sleep so that means I lost the war against dreams already so I could take some more. That'd mean leaving you though so no way. Let's just... talk? Besides, I can't eat anymore." She said, adding the last sentence with a wiggle of her tummy.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:43 pm

"Oh? What were you eating?" she asked, smiling as she lay her head on Ashe's lap. "Or are you just not hungry when you first wake up?" she asked as she laced her fingers atop her slender belly. A light purring came from her throat and chest as she lay there, looking up at Ashe with her curved sort of kitty smile.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:25 pm

"I'm still kinda full. Also, eating makes you sleepy and that plus me just waking up'll make you lug me like a sack of potatoes around for a while." She said, giggling happily as Bianca's ears and hair tickled her stomach. "Besides, that'd mean I'd have to move from this spot with you. I don't want that~" Ashe said, rubbing the cat faunus' ears affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:46 pm

Bianca giggled and purred from the ear petting, closing her eyes as her head lay atop Ashe's lap. "You're sweet Ashe. Sweeter than any candy I've ever had, and I used to have a friend who showed me to tons of different candies too." she said, remembering her old friend from Signal. "But I haven't seen her since..." Bianca trailed off, opening her eyes and looking away form Ashe. "... since a thing happened. I wonder if she's in Beacon now..." she said before looking back up at Ashe. "But I've got you now, and you're the sweetest candy I'll ever get." she said. Bianca nuzzled her cheek on Ashe's belly, absolutely loving how soft it was. It took a lot of willpower to resist just playing with the sheep's belly, as much as she really wanted to, so she had to resort to just rubbing with her cheek. Even then she still had fun with how soft the sheep was.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:55 am

"That's sad but I can't replace her. Don't make me replace her." Ashe said, petting Bianca reassuringly. "Your friend was your friend and Ashe is Ashe. I don't know what happened to bring you two apart but I'm sure she misses you too." Pausing to breath, she starts to speak again but is stopped by Bianca's cheek on her belly, forcing her to giggle. "Hey, I told you it's just baby fat. Don't play with it too much. It tickles." She said through her fit of soft laughter.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:01 am

"Oh? I know you can't replace her... maybe she goes to Beacon? I don't know." Bianca said, turning to place her mouth on Ashe's belly. "Why don't you want me to play with it." she said before blowing on Ashe's belly like one would a newborn baby. "Does this tickle too?" she said, blowing on her belly again. This would last for a few minutes before Bianca rested her head on Ashe's lap again, looking up to Ashe with a playful smile. "I wish I could tickle you all day." she said as she closed her eyes and began daydreaming about how she could play with sheepy. "Aww... your ears are so soft..." she mumbled, in a half awake, half asleep trance.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:25 am

Ashe giggles girlishly though she doesn't resist, only squirming underneath Bianca, hands cupped to her mouth to muffle it a bit. True, her sweater blocked most of the blow but she still giggled as the soft material flapped against her skin. "Yeah, well I need to breath properly sometimes so not all day." She said, petting the sleeping cat's ears and stroking her long, white hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next