RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:46 pm

"Well of course you're pretty. Really pretty, actually." Ashe replied, the tiniest hint of jealousy in her voice. "Thanks. I think I get that a lot. People like touching me and I like touching them back. Win-win situation." She added, intensifying her batting as Bianca fought back, flapping her own ears at Bianca's long fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:13 pm

"Aw, you sound jealous." she said, giggling as Ashe's ears began flapping against the cat's hands. "You really shouldn't be. What part of me are you jealous of anyways?" she said, batting faster against Ashe's ears. "I mean, I don't see much to be jealous about." she said as she nuzzled her cheek atop the sheep's head.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:29 pm

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell maybe a little." Ashe joked, trying to keep up with Bianca's ears, having fun with their little game. "Are you sure? I can see two things to be jealous of." She joked, giggling more.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:43 pm

Bianca smiled and pressed her chest even closer to Ashe as she batted at the sheep's ears with ease. "But they're so heavy..." she groaned with a bit of a chuckle. "I don't see how you'd be jealous of things that are so heavy and cumbersome. I mean, finding a bra for these things is difficult." said the cat before her tail came around and flicked gently against Ashe's cheek. "Why do you find them so attractive anyways?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:51 pm

"M-me?" Ashe asked, her eyes wide as dishes and the surprise evident in her voice. "Oh no no no no no... not me." She clarified, gently petting Bianca's tail as it brushed her cheek. "Not me. I don't like them. I mean, not that they're not nice but I don't llike them... buuuuuut... I hear boys... do...."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Bianca laughed a little at Ashe's nervousness as she stopped batting the sheep's ears, petting them instead. "Calm down Ashe, liking them isn't bad. It doesn't mean you like me like that or anything, just that you like my big, soft pillows. Even if you really only like them to sleep on, it's not a bad thing to say you like them. No need to get so uncomfortable." she said as she removed her head from atop Ashe's. "And yes, my milkshakes bring all to the boys to yard. It seems like they're more attracted to them than they are to me as a person."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:29 pm

"I guess you're right...." Ashe replied, gently stroking Bianca's ears and tail. "Completely Ashetonic love for you and your pillows thought it's kinda sad that these are the only things people notice about you sometimes...."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:56 pm

"Yeah, they're just one more thing to throw onto the pile of "why I'm lonely"." she said, purring at the stroking of her kitty features. "But I have you now. And my team, and Aphelion, and Arthur..." she said, smiling at Ashe. "And Yifioh too. Yifioh's my favorite, of course." she said smiling at the mention of her mate. "So I guess it's better then..." she mumbled closing her eyes and laying her head atop Ashe, breathing slowly and rhythmically as her gentle purrs began to lull her to sleep a bit.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:04 pm

"Well you don't have to be lonely anymore. I'll make sure of it. Cross my heart." Ashe said, pulling up and hugging Bianca tight and nuzzling the cat faunus' cheek with her's. With her arms still wrapped around Bianca's waist, she stares at her with wide, curious eyes, a tiny pout on her lips. "Am I secund fayvwit?" She asked, smiling as she kissed Bianca on the cheek, trying to 'bribe' her for second place.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:41 pm

Bianca giggled at Ashe's kiss and rubbed the sheep's head. "Of course you are, how could you not be? You're my closest friend, but Yifi is closer to me than that. She's not my friend, she's so much more." she said, placing her arms around Ashe's neck. Without much of a second thought, she planted a kiss in Ashe's nose before pulling the sheep into a tight hug. "You're the best, Ashe."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:08 am

"So that means I'm first favorite friend." Ashe said happily as Bianca rubbed her head, brushing her ears. "Yiffy's more than a friend so she doesn't count in the list so I get first place." She chirped matter-of-factly, giggling at how affectionate Bianca was. "But you're the best too, Bianca. Maybe not Ashe level best, but still the best~."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:50 am

Bianca giggled and kissed Ashe on the forehead. "I'm totally better than you~." she teased, petting the sheep still. "Cats are better than sheep anyways." she said, still teasing the girl. Soon she found both of her hands petting both of Ashe's sheep ears, caressing them and stroking them gently. "Why are you so cute? HOW are you so cute? I can't handle it..." she sad as her face turned a little red. Her hands felt the soft ears in her hands, the fuzzyness making Bianca all warm and fuzzy inside. "So soft..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:58 am

"No way. I'm three times as fluffy as you. I win." Ashe replied, leaning into her petting as she fought back, stroking Bianca's tail and ear. "Well, I don't really know. It just happens, I guess. I'm naturally adorable~" She chirped, tickling Bianca's wrists with her ears. "You bet your booty I'm soft."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:56 am

"Bet my booty? You haven't even seen my booty, just mai pillows... But if you wanna see that much of me, all you gotta do is ask~!" she said, giggling at her little joke and from Ashe's ears tickling her. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Though, you can still ask and I might actually do it." she said before resting her head on Ashe's. "But whatever, I'll just play with your cute little ears until then."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:06 am

"N-no, I'm fine." Ashe replied nervously, chuckling softly as Bianca revealed her joke. True, she pretty much knew that the cat faunus was joking but she was still unnerved each time she did something along those lines. "I''ll take your word for it. Keep playing with them, though. It' nice having someone else do it and not just yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:15 pm

"Do you not like it when I say pervy things like that?" she asked, noting the sheep's uncomfortable behavior. "I'll stop if you want." she said, her face turning a little red from Ashe petting her tail. She made no mention on the note that her tail was a very sensitive spot for her. "You just made ear petting sound like masturbation. It's better when someone else does it, instead of just you." she said with a laugh. "Okay I'll stop now."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:20 pm

"Y-yeah, maybe you shouldn't say the pervy stuff. I just get... uneasied by them." She said, not really sure what was the right word to use. At the mention of her ear petting, she almost visibly jumps, ears swatting Bianca's hands as her grip suddenly tightened on Bianca's tail. "N-no, I didn't. I"m just saying that it's nice to have a friend do it for you, I mean that doing it alone isn't as good, I mean I like it when you do it to me, I mean that it feels good when someone does it to you, I mean... I'll just... yeah I'll stop talking now...." She said, chuckling dryly at the end of her sentence, looking sheepishly at Bianca.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:43 pm

"Aww..." she said, fawning over how cute the sheep girl was. "No don't stop, keep going. You're too cute, I don't want you to stop." she said, her face turning crimson from the tightened grip on her tail. "It's too good to just stop~." Bianca kept playing with the sheep's ears, fighting back against the swatting ears with gentle swats of her own.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:51 pm

"Alright. Just... ease up on the sex stuff, please? It's kinda awkward for me." She asked, gently stroking her tail up and down, pressing her cheek to Bianca's chest to use it as a pillow. Hugging Bianca close, she looks up at her with wide eyes. "You understand that, right?" She asked, a slight shade of red.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:36 pm

Bianca giggled at Ashe, laying her head on top of the sheep's so she couldn't see how red her face was getting. "I understand. I can try to stop with the sex talk, but a few innuendo jokes might slip out here and there, like a few other sounds, sort of as a force of habit. Sorry if I make you uncomfortable." she said, a sigh of delight escaping her lips as her tail stiffened. "Just be careful what you do, okay?" she said as she petted the girl's ears some more.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:44 pm

"Thanks Bianca." Ashe said, ignoring her what she said and flipping her ears up at her cheeks on both sides. Down below, her hand still kept stroking, going down the entire length of her tail happily. "Wait, careful with what?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:17 pm

"Oh... uhm." Bianca said, pausing to let the tail stroking last as long as it could. "Let's just say my tail is one big... erogenous zone..." she explained, hoping Ashe wouldn't know what an erogenous zone was. Her inner slut was kicking in and she just wanted this to last for a loooong time. Hopefully it wouldn't get too far, but she wouldn't mind if it did happen. "Ah, what am I saying, I'd love it."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:22 pm

"Erogenous zone?" Ashe asked, unfamiliar with the scientific term. Letting go, she pokes at it, looking for a reaction as she turned to look at Bianca's face. "Love it? Is that like an itchy spot or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:11 pm

"Itchy spot...?" she said, her breaths getting heavy and loud now. "Oh, yeah now is a good time to stop." she said pulling her tail away and looking down at Ashe. "An erogenous zone is... a spot that feels pleasure when touched...? I think that's a good explanation." she said as she looked down at the sheep. "I actually told you earlier, my tail is super sensitive." she said before hugging. "But no more of that, just hugs and ear petting now." she said before quickly going back to batting at the sheep's ears. She sighed before giggling a little bit. "Sorry, I should have stopped earlier."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:46 pm

Ashe's eyes gradually grow in surprise, wordlessly growing larger until his stared at Bianca. A few seconds of this passed before her face quickly flushed into a full on blush as she buried her face in Bianca's chest, hugging her tightly. "Y-yeah. H-hugging and ear p-petting's fine." She said shakily,the embarrassment obvious in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:59 pm

Bianca laughed out loud and pulled the sheep even more into her chest. "Okay then, I can live with that for now." she said as she proceeded to pet Ashe's ears. "Calm down sheepy, nothing bad's happening. No need to panic so much." she cooed, purring lightly into Ashe's ears, possibly tickling her head a bit from the vibrations.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:04 pm

"Y-yeah. I know... thanks." Ashe said, keeping her face buried as the cat faunus purred into her head, her ears flapping up to pat both of her cheeks. She kept the hug as tight as she could for a few quiet minutes, the only sound coming from her being her ears smacking softly against her cheeks before she talks. "Soooo... what now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next