RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Only Two's Party [Invite Only]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber

Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:33 pm

"Even if it is guessing, you do a good job of it." Luna replies softly, slightly pressing her body closer to his as they walk back to the dorms. It was a comfortable silence, though Luna was beginning to feel the cold even with her cloak and Moseph's jacket. It was a good thing the walk to the dorm was short, and as she pulled both of them through the doors in to the main building, she did feel slightly more warm. A short walk later and they were at the FLAX dorm... which would be an interesting place in the near future, once Fayza found out about the pair.

Opening the door, she realizes that she's still slightly cold, but removes Moseph's jacket nonetheless. Removing her own cloak, she throws it on her bed and waits to see what Moseph wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:51 pm

Moseph took the jacket from Luna and hung it on one of the legs of his bed before loosening his tie and taking it off too. Leaving himself with just his trousers, shirt and belt on, he stretched himself out on his bed once more, laying on his stomach and looking at Luna, "So, since we're meant to be getting to know each other better, I suppose we could talk. Unless maybe you're tired, because we could well go to sleep." he told her, propping his chin up on the bed mattress and stretching slightly, his back giving off a slight creak at a particular turn which made him sprawl out and relax even more.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:12 pm

Shrugging slightly at Moseph's suggestion, Luna heads over to her own dresser and grabs her pajamas, turning back around to face him. It was kind of comical to see someone who, just a few hours ago was happy ignore everyone and everything, laying stretched out on their bed like that. Placing her pajamas on her bed for a moment, she quickly lets her hair out of its braid. "Hmmmm. I think I'm going to wash my hair and change... then maybe we can cuddle until one of us feels tired enough to sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:28 pm

"That sounds fine too." Moseph said, unbuttoning his shirt at the collar, "I shall also change in that case." he fiddled with the next button before he remembered that Luna hasn't left the room yet. He glanced at her briefly before blinking, eyes narrowing slightly, "Once you leave to change that is." he focused on her hair, now no longer held back by the braid. He grumbled as he stroked his chin, "You look nice like this." he added.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:45 pm

Luna's smile evolves in to a grin at Moseph's words, though she does narrow her eyes slightly at his actions. "Thank you very much, Moseph. You really need to give yourself more credit." Picking up her pajamas, she heads over to the bathroom and opens the door. Before she heads in, however, a wicked grin appears on her face and she looks over her shoulder to say one last thing. "And just so you know... I have seen you changing a handful of times... so no need to be concerned about that." With that said, she walks in and closes the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:00 pm

"Hrmm." Moseph huffed at her final statement. He did know that she walked in on him changing at least once, but 'a handful of times' seemed a little over-the-top for that figure. It was logical of him to expect that after it happened a few times she'd have learnt to know better.

Sighing, he undid the rest of his shirt and took it off, trousers soon following. He folded his clothing and put it away, moving himself to lay on top of his covers in only boxers and look up at the ceiling, taking off the glasses and putting them on his laptop. She seems happy enough so far...
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:15 pm

Humming lowly to herself, Luna smiles as she starts the water in the bathtub, getting it to the right temperature to wash her hair. Deciding to wait on changing until after she's done washing and drying her hair off, she places her change of clothes on the corner of the sink. Testing the water, she finds it ready for her and quickly begins washing with well-practiced movements.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:25 pm

Picking up the noise of flowing water, Moseph took out his media player and put in his earphones, shuffling to a random song and indulging in contemplation, which mostly consisted of what the hell happened to him in that last hour, from chatting to Luna to ending up having his first kiss with her, and the prospect of cuddling to come soon too. I guess she really does like me...
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:46 pm

Continuing to hum as she finishes washing her hair, Luna turns the water off and heads over to the sink to dry it. Turning on the blow-dryer, she carefully makes sure to dry every strand so she wouldn't end up with frozen hair... or getting Moseph and his bed wet. Once she finishes drying it, she quickly strips and stares at herself in the mirror for a moment. Deciding to leave her hair down for tonight, mostly because of Moseph complimenting her... she looks away. No sense getting caught up on her other imperfections.

Grabbing her clothes off the sink, she quickly gets dressed, fluffing her hair slightly to get it over the shirt. Running a comb through her hair just in case of knots, she finally decides she's done. Picking up her discarded clothes, she unlocks the door and steps out in to the dorm again.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:01 pm

Moseph took out the earphones at the sound of the bathroom door being opened and bent upwards to look at Luna. Here she stood, all prepared for sleep, with her hair down like a white trail of a comet, glistening in the pale moonlight entering the dormitory. He still couldn't believe that the beauty standing before him was attracted to him. Not that he'd say that to her.

"Thank you for leaving your hair down." he said before dropping back down onto the pillow and stretching his arms out to the sides, "So how do we go about cuddling?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:33 pm

Smiling at Moseph's words, Luna rolls her eyes. "You just stay right there, and I'll do the rest." Heading over to her own bed, she takes her dirty clothes and deposits them in her laundry basket. Turning around, she lets her eyes roam up and down Moseph's body for a moment. Finally giving in, she heads over to the man's bed, sitting down on the edge for a moment. "You know, I almost feel overdressed now... but you'll have to live with it." She whispers with a teasing tone, before crawling over Moseph to get to the side of the bed nearest the wall.

Laying down on her back, she slowly scoots over to the man she's in bed with, finally resting her head against the side of his chest. Raising her right arm, she places it a little ways below her head, imitating their position from the bench earlier. "If this works for you..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:41 pm

"Hrm..." Moseph growled slightly, though without any hint of hostility in the sound. To follow up on Luna's actions, he used his already stretched arm to go around her, spare hand going to cup hers. His heartbeat picked up slightly, the stirring feeling from before returning to him. He closed his eyes, indulging in the feeling of her soft hair against his bare chest. He looked down at the girl, "A bit closer would be best." he said before shifting his gaze off to the side, "It's kind of cold, huddling will keep us warmer."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:44 pm

Smiling at the silly man's words, Luna does as he requested. Shuffling her body as close as possible, she moves on to her side slightly so she can place her right leg between both of Moseph's. "You know, you could just say you like the feel of my body against yours... you don't have to avoid expressing your feelings around me."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:51 pm

"Well, since you have it all figured out, there is no point of me saying that." Moseph replied. As her leg slid between his, he felt his heartbeat pick up a bit more, the stirring feeling intensifying. He gulped and gave off an awkward cough, "Another bit closer, if you can?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:58 pm

"The second point still stands, though. If you care about me the way it seems like you do, you should express your feelings." Luna replied softly, rolling her eyes all the same. Bringing her body as close to his as possible, she moves her right arm across his chest, resting it on the farther side. With her body now leaning more against him than on her own, she smiles at the feeling. It was certainly something she could get used to quickly... but she wouldn't push things. If Moseph was uncomfortable, she would wait.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:08 pm

"Fine, I'll try." he said, moving her to rest on top of him completely, pulling his head back and placing his chin on her head, both of his rough hands finding their softer counterparts, fingers intertwining once more, "I really like the way your hair shines in the moonlight." he said harshly, his hearbeat picking up with every word, "And your aesthetic curvature." he felt his body react to the increased circulation and her proximity. ...Oh shit, why... Why...

He almost wanted to slide his legs from under her, but the desire for her prevailed in that motion.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Blushing as she feels Moseph's body react to hers, Luna can't help but giggle slightly. "I can tell... between your heartbeat and that, it's kind of obvious that you are attracted to me. Which is a good thing." Moving her leg slightly to give him some room, she sprawls it across his lower stomach instead of between his legs. "There... better?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:30 pm

"Yes." Moseph closed his eyes and released her hands, instead moving to encompass his little angel and stroke her hair slowly, "Well, this has never happened before, so if you find that okay, I won't mind it." finally adapting to her proximity, Moseph's heartbeat began on it course to a uniform deceleration. "I'm quite enjoying this whole cuddling thing." he said and, as if to back his statement up, he began moving his spare arm to massage Luna's back. She really is beyond cute...
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:52 pm

Shuddering slightly at Moseph's actions, Luna can't help but close her eyes in pleasure. "It's not a problem... I understand somewhat, and we'll eventually both get used to it." Shuffling slightly to move her left arm, she decides to return the action of stroking Moseph's hair, rubbing her face against his chest slightly at the same time. "So... do you have any questions for me?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:17 pm

"One, for now." Moseph said, Luna's actions once again causing a pickup in his heartbeat and prompting a reaction, stronger than before, though he ignored it for now. He gave Luna's hair one final stroke before moving that arm down to her leg, rubbing it just above the knee, "You said you saw me change a handful of times, yet I only recall one such instance being mentioned. Care to elaborate?" he made a conscious decision to say 'saw' instead of 'watched'.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:31 pm

Shivering slightly as Moseph's arm moves, Luna's blush deepens at his question. It wasn't quite what she expected... but she wouldn't lie to him, either, even more so considering other things she had said already. "Uhm... so... you know how I can phase and stuff, right? So... every once in a while I forget something in the bathroom or the room in general and so on... so I just phase in to get it. And every once in a while on those moments in time, you're in the process of changing..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:39 pm

"I see." Moseph continued his stroking, unfazed by the revelation, "Luckily I don't change past my underwear without the Parasite, so you pretty much saw me as I am now." as Luna stroked a particular area of his hair, his horse ears lifted themselves lazily in an envious demand to be shown some love. Ignoring that, Moseph carried on, "Now, do you have any questions for me?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:08 pm

"Of course you don't." Luna replies to the first comment, before squeaking slightly as her hand comes across an ear that apparently had been hiding in Moseph's hair. Beginning to rub it gently out of habit, she glances up at Moseph's face. "... And my first question is why hide your ears? And what other animal bits do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:33 am

"Mrr." Moseph gave out a somewhat muffled grumble at the ear rub, responding with adding a bit more force to her back and leg rubs, "I have a tail as well, tucked inside my underwear. Apparently my palms are rough because of something to do with hooves." At mentioning that he stopped rubbing Luna's body and retracted his hands, using them to pull out his tail instead and let it stretch off to the side, raising himself and Luna a bit as he pulled it out, before settling back down, "Apparently I also have a horse's reproductive anatomy, though that I won't claim."

He shrugged afterwards, "Why I hide them? Well, not everybody likes Faunus. And they just kind of blend in on their own most of the time."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:24 pm

Nodding along with most of Moseph's words, Luna continues the ear-rubs... until that second to last thing. Pausing in her rubbing to think, she glances up at Moseph for a moment That was... interesting, to say the least, but not something she even remotely wanted to discuss for the time being. Snuggling back against him, as his movements had pushed them apart slightly, she sighs softly. "Well... I like the roughness, and I think the ears are cute. Can't comment on any of the other stuff though, since as far as I know I'm only about 25 percent Faunus... nothing to show."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:35 pm

"Thank you Luna." Moseph arms moved back around her and started rubbing the opposite sides of her torso in the hug, "I am enjoying the ear rubbing as well. You can touch my tail if you wish." he looked down at Luna, staring at her for a while before continuing, "Indeed, you do not show signs of being a Faunus. Though that doesn't really matter."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:59 pm

Smiling at Moseph's words, Luna leaves her hands where they are for the moment, resuming the ear rubbing. "I'm comfortable the way we are... so no tail for now. But as far as I know, the only Faunus trait I have is my eyesight..." Glancing back up at Moseph's face, she smiles contentedly. "Do you have any questions for me yet?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Two's Party [Invite Only]   Only Two's Party [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Two's Party [Invite Only]
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next